Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon]

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Slayer Magic (Thunder)
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Empty Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon]

Post by Brink 15th August 2013, 8:08 pm

Job :

Brink had been sitting around the guild lately just working out and training at his home while he was waiting for another job partner after he was finally done recovering from being shot in the last job. He was on with Heero and Garfield, which was not a surprise seeing as all three of them where wild and enjoyed having a great fight and good.

“So who seems like a good candied? Someone who is new to the guild I want to take a newbie out and see if they were like me when I joined fairy tail.” Brink tried to say under his breath but I guess the bartender heard him and muttered something under his breath trying to hide it but Brink would hear almost everything going on in the guild with his senses.

“There is no way anyone in here topped you or Heero’s entrance to the guild hall.”  He was wiping a dish clean when brink smirked and just walked away seeing as he found someone who seemed interesting. However, couldn’t really figure out who he was he must have been new so brink strolled off waving to the bartender.

“Btw someone will top me and Heero’s intro some day but they will need to have some crazy attitude if they intend to really achieve that goal.” Brink laughed as he could hear the wiping of the glass stop and the bartender turn around probably shocked.  

“Anyway hey newbie I am Brink what is your name? Also want to go on this job seems interesting and I need a partner If you are joining we should head out soon.” He handed the man the flyer and stood with his hands in his pocket wearing his usual red shirt, black jacket, black jeans, and black tapped feet that no one ever seemed to notice thinking they were just flat shoes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 377.5
    Toward B rank: 225/750
    Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] 2niw26w
    Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Brink3_by_gramcrackers-d6hcd9a
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Empty Re: Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon]

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th August 2013, 7:26 pm

Griffon and Draco sat down at a table in the guild after their job with Heero and Garfeild when they got approached by Brink with a request to go on a job. Draco and Griffon huddled together for a conference. "We just got back from a job, I think we should rest a little." Draco warned "Well I am pretty tired but we can when we get back from this job, and besides I want to go on a job with some new people for once. Stay if you want but I'm going with him."

Griffon turned around and nodded his head with a smirk. "Count me in!" Griffon laughed Draco and nodded and said that he was coming to. Griffon looked at Brink "Wait before I go with you, Why go up to me and ask to do a job with me, I mean I don't even know you and I'm not the strongest either." Griffon looked confused for a second before asking more questions. "What magic do you use and why should I go with you, I mean I'm willing to go but I need to know why." Griffon laughed "Your really random Brink." Draco flew above Griffon head as they kept asking more questions while looking at the flyer. "Anyway if we are going to go should we go straight to the forest or should we get more information from the client, Either way its your call." Griffon waited for his answer while looking at the flyer some more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Empty Re: Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon]

Post by Brink 17th August 2013, 4:00 pm

Brink shock his head at the stupid pet flying around calling someone random was not a great idea when they where straight forward questions to the man. He neglected to mention his name or anything else to the man asking him to go on a job but he had no time to waste wondering about this right now he wanted to get to his B rank exam soon.

“You need not worry about what my magic is nor why I want you to come on a job there is a reward and you get to work with someone who has been in the guild much longer then you. Also I have no reason to go on a job with you other then tired of smashing people with Heero.” He simply looked at the man and his pet seeing as he could tell they were weak just from his body language.

"So are you in or out I have no time for your silly games and antics. Also If you are coming we are headed the clients house which is just a bit from the forest I would say it will take a couple minutes to get to the house and we will be next to the forest edge as well so follow me if you are coming.” Brink simply started to walk out not worried if the man was coming or not seeing as he really could do this on his own but he would rather have someone to talk to and use for the strategy he had in mind. He didn’t know if the man was behind him or not but he asked anyway only just getting out the guild hall doors.

“So what is your name sense you seem to be rude and forget your manners.” He was still looking forward walking at a nice even pace in no rush to get to the job site just to be bored at how easily they would finish it.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th August 2013, 5:39 pm

Griffon and Draco both looked at each other and started laughing when they caught up to Brink. "I'm sorry if we came off as rude because, well we aren't." Griffon looked at Draco who was still looking at Brink in total confusion. "or at least I'm not rude anyway... my names Griffon and this is Draco, and sure we will go with you." Draco kept walking with Griffon. They walked at the same pace as Brink but a little more nicer and less annoying.

As Griffon and Draco both walked to the clients house Draco whispered something to Griffon. "What do you think is the matter with him?" Draco said rudely. "Draco just calm down I wouldn't pick a fight with him he seems strong, stop being rude to him and cheer up." Griffon whispered back and kept walking.

When Griffon reached the house he knocked on the door which was opened by a guy with worry in his eyes. The client saw his Fairy Tail tattoo he welcomed him in. Griffon didn't know if Brink was behind him and he really didn't care he just wanted to get this job over with. "Thank you for coming, I'm Brian you see my sister was taken away to a forest and I am to weak to get her back." The client said in dire need. "So you just want me to get her back?" Griffon asked forgetting about everything around him. "That's the plan anyway." Griffon nodded and started his walk out to the forest.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 17th August 2013, 5:59 pm

Brink walked into the home as he heard Griffon and whatever his little pet was talking it was pathetic they really thought they could whisper and someone would not hear them but he was not focused on them he was listening to the client when he heard something that peaked his interest.

“So what is her name looks, and where in the forest is she located?” He asked as Griffon was walking out of the house without getting even the slightest answer to whom or what he was looking for. He simply got the point that he needed to run randomly in the woods and try to find someone who needed saving. Brink felt he was already regretting taking this job as this was not even, close to what he expected.

“Also if you could tell me where she is from there I would greatly help me in this job but if you can’t I will understand.” Brink simply looked at him wondering what type of answer he would get and hoping this kidnapping was something that would not take too much time, as he wanted to get out.  He waited when Brain finally started talking.

“Well… She is still young and really, I suck at telling people things so here is a picture… Oh and she is only a mile or two into the forest and there will be a castle guarded by who demon looking things.  Please save her and try not to hurt her.” Brink smirked and nodded in response he then walked out of the house catching up to Griffon wondered what his next move was because he wouldn’t have heard any of those details seeing as he was already headed to the forest.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th August 2013, 6:34 pm

Griffon looked to Brink as he caught up with him and scratched his head. "Sorry about that when I am doing a job I don't get details because I really just rush into the job without many details. I suppose I should properly introduce us also." Griffon said politely trying to get on Brinks good side. "I'm Griffon the last person who can use Animal link magic, I am the last seeing as my family died..." Griffon started to remember his past so he shook his head and smiled again. "And this is Draco my talking baby dragon." Griffon said as he kept walking and looking forward without smiling. "Hey Brink, I sense you don't like me very much and I don't really care if you like me or not... but can you please be a little nicer..." Griffon still had no smile on his face. "I'm sorry to.." Draco said as he landed on Griffon shoulder. After a while of walking through the forest Griffon he finally started to talk "Hey Draco, I think Brink is really cool but he is also kind of suspicious. I like that about him." Griffon laughed and didn't know if Brink heard him and if Brink did hear him he hoped that he didn't take it to offence it meant that he was starting to warm up to him. Draco nodded and smiled at Griffon. "Yah he is mysterious alright, He wont tell us anything about himself other than his name." Draco said with confusion. "Just relax I'm sure if he warms up to us then he will tell us his magic."

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 17th August 2013, 6:37 pm

As Brink listened to Griffon rant on about one thing or another Brink was focusing on something a little more important seeing, as they would arrive at the castle in a few moments because you could see the door from a little bit away. He did not warn Griffon or even really speak for that matter he simply used one of his techniques to see how many people where truly guarding the castle that they needed to get into.  As the Brink scanned the area, his eyes closed, he could tell there was one person standing at the head of the door but there were many little people sitting in the forest line next to the castle probably waiting for someone to come and try entering so they could rob them.

“Griffon watch out for the enemies ahead there are ten demons up ahead in surrounding the castle and then there is one guard at the main entrance. I will be heading for the girl and then I will come help you fight it won’t take me long so try not to get slaughtered on my time.” Brink smirked then he shunpoed away as Griffon was still facing forward brink was already In a tree next to the castle when he saw the girl in a window it seemed he could jump throw.  So he took a few steps back and jumped right in. He looked at the girl and without wasting time grabbed her and shunpoed back out of the castle she was now sitting in a tree.

“I am here under your brothers orders to save you with my friend so don’t freak out or scream now I must be going my partner might need my help.” She nodded and closed her eyes to what seemed like a calming method and when she would open them, Brink was gone now standing only a few yards away from the door and the demons started to come out. He had no idea if griffon made it there yet but he had to stall just for a little.

“So this is what people got defeated by well I hope me and my partner do a better job.” Brink took his hand out of his pockets as he was getting ready to fight and wondered who would make the first move as the air grew silent and no one moved a single muscle.

Last edited by Brink on 17th August 2013, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th August 2013, 6:37 pm

The member 'Brink' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] NormalMonster Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] WeakMonster
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th August 2013, 7:24 pm

Griffon was faced by ten Demons and a Vulcan. He smirked and got into fight position and looked at Draco. "Time to show Brink what I'm made of! Cry of the fire wolf!" Griffon yelled as a flaming Wolf came out of him and his hands caught on fire and laughed. " Fire Howl!" Griffon yelled as his wolf howled and a ring of fire covered the monsters. "Alright wolf lets do this!" Griffon jumped into the fire with his wolf and started attacking.

Griffon ran up to a Demon and punched it in the stomach with a flaming fist and it flew back and disappeared as another demon came and whacked Griffon upside the head with a club Griffon winced and turned around. His wolf jumped down and clawed at it with its flaming claws making another one die.

The Vulcan came and tried to smash into Griffon as Griffon jumped back and punched it in the stomach. Meanwhile the demons were taking on the wolf as it clawed at two demons finishing them off. three demons came up behind the wolf and tried to punch it as the wolf turned around, jumped back and shot fire at the three demons killing two of them and sent the other one running. three other Demons tried to retreat from the wolf but seeing as the ring of fire was around them they gave up and shot at the wolf with some guns. The wolf swiftly dodged the shots getting hit by one and clawed at all of them killing them all. The Vulcan ran toward Griffon and swung at him three times getting hit two times.
    Griffon jumped back words and swung at him again with a flaming fist missing it. Griffon started to get really tired and hoped that Brink was going to come and help him out with the last demon and the Vulcan.
    OOC: Vulcan only has to be hit 9 more times.

Last edited by Griffon Knighthunter on 17th August 2013, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th August 2013, 7:24 pm

The member 'Griffon Knighthunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Miss Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] FailedBlock Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Block Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Block Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Block Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Block Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Block Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Block Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] FailedBlock Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Block Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] FailedBlock Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Block Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] FailedBlock
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 17th August 2013, 7:59 pm

Brink watched as Griffon came flying out of nowhere and surrounded the demons and the Vulcan. He surrounded them with fire and attacking them with his fist covered in fire. He watched as he knocked out the demons but one was still standing and he even managed to hit the Vulcan however, the damage was returned in ten folds. Brink let out a sigh as he wondered how he was supposed to help him now that the fire was surrounding them.

“Well Guess I just have to run in there otherwise this guy isn’t going to last much longer.” Brink looked at the scene and wondered what he was going to do then he realized it was an easy decision. Brink took a step back, ran toward the fire, and jumped over. He looked around at the scattered mess and he felt this was somewhat lame looking around then he had no time to waste.

“Well time for a little snapping action.” Brink then took no time snapping his fingers five times sending five black dragons rushing toward the Vulcan. They all managed to make contact and he was engulfed in an eclectic blast that almost hit Brink and Griffon but luckily, they were just far enough to where it missed slightly. Brink was ready to finish this and he wasted no time he swiftly jumped into action and throw a five hit combo. He went with two punches to the gut and then he spun kicked him in the head. After that he bounced around a little then he finished him with two kicks to his side but he was passed out after the first kick to the head.

“Well now we just need to get the girl seeing as these people are done.” Brink put his hands in his pocket and nodded for Griffon to follow him seeing as he knew the girl was still in the tree and he wanted to hurry up and finish this easy job.

Last edited by Brink on 17th August 2013, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th August 2013, 7:59 pm

The member 'Brink' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Attack
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th August 2013, 8:36 pm

Griffon nodded to Brink and smirked. "Ok you lead the way." Griffon said as he and Draco kept walking and following Brink. "Hey Brink you did really good back there I was impressed." Griffon told Brink. Draco nodded but looked like something was on his mind.

Griffon noticed and brought it up. "Hey Draco what's the matter?"Draco snapped out of it and asked Brink something "Hey Brink, that magic you did back there. It wasn't normal lighting it was black." Griffon nodded and continued. "I'm going to ask this question again don't answer it if you don't want to." Griffon put his hands in his pockets and looked a Brink with a serious expression. "What is your magic?" Draco looked at brink to waiting for an answer after a few minuets Griffon started talking again. "Thank you for saving me back there. I owe ya one."
    Griffon scratched Draco's head and laughed. "I guess I kind of under estimated you Brink.."

Draco kind of looked at Brink and thanked him. "Brink thank you for doing the job with us I know it was hard to not give up on us and just leave us in the dust. I mean you even saved us when you could have just let us get beaten." Griffon nodded and agreed. "Hey no hard feelings about coming off rude right, we didn't really mean to it just kind of happened we are really sorry about that, I also want to ask you if we can be friends..."

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 17th August 2013, 9:36 pm

Brink kept walking looking around, as he wanted to take in some of the nature as he started to walk around then he spotted the tree she was in and stopped in front of it after Griffons enormous amount of questions. Brink wondered how he was going to get her down seeing, as he could not use is technique the shunpo for a little while longer. He let out a quick sigh then took his hands out his pocket to scratch his head.  

“Well to answer your questions and your comments I use a unique lost magic that I don’t feel like getting into at the moment. Also to the friends thing we will have to think about that later.”  He wondered what would to do then he thought of something amazing he didn’t have to do anything and this way Griffon could be the second hero of the job.

“Well Griffon fly with Drago… right? And Get her out of the tree it is quite high so hope you are safe.” He waited for Griffon to get down but was wonder what was in the castle that they wanted to protect it and her in it.

“Hey when you get up there ask her what her name is the client neglected to mention that. Also ask if she needs to get anything from in the castle.” Brink wondered if there was something interesting in their however he really didn’t care he leaned against the castle and wondered what was going to happen next seeing as today was rather boring.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th August 2013, 9:58 pm

Griffon nodded and ran toward the tree then jumped. As he was in the air Draco picked him up then flew him over to the tree. He landed and looked at girl with a shy expression and shook it off. "Come with me, we are here to save you"Griffon said with his hair blowing in the breeze. He picked the girl up and wondered how to get down. Draco couldn't carry two people at once and he needed to get the girl down first. before he let Draco carry her down he asked her for her name. "My name is Alexis and thank you." Draco grabbed Alexis and flew her down.

When Alexis was down onto the ground Griffon took a leap of faith and jumped off the tree. If he wanted to survive this fall he was going to have to trust Draco to know what to do. When Griffon was a few feet from the ground he closed his eyes and felt something pick him up and put him on the ground. Griffon got up and dusted himself off. "Do you need anything inside the castle before we leave." Griffon asked seriously. Alexis shook her head and smiled at Griffon. Griffon smirked at her smile and looked forward. Draco followed Griffon and Griffon and Alexis kept talking about their quest. Griffon looked back at the castle and became strangely interested in it. Draco seemed interested to. Alexis noticed and said she forgot her purse. Griffon nodded and thanked her as him and Draco ran back to the castle.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 18th August 2013, 1:59 pm

Brink pushed off of the wall seeing as they got down and seemed like Griffon already made a new friend. Brink started laughing under his breath as the two walked forward and then suddenly turned around to what seemed like go into the castle.

“So she forgot her purse and you want to go back in and get it?” Brink let out a sigh walking to the door and then he kicked it in without hesitation. Then he put his hands in his pockets once more and sat down on the right side of the kicked in door.

“Whelp might want to hurry but before I change my mind about this lame idea.” Brink then looked up at the sky not caring what was happening anymore he was taken into what seemed like black clouds forming overhead and that could only mean one thing.

“Lightning, thunder, and rain… some of my favorite things.” Brink smiled for the first time while on this job but it swiftly faded before Griffon could see it and then he looked back at them seriously nodding his head to hurry up and get back so they could collect their reward and get her back home before the rain started.  Brink watched the sky as the clouds started to form giant shapes and images. It was a truly beautiful site to bad Griffon and Alexis would be missing it because they were going to retrieve a purse he was sure he did not see when he jumped into the window the first time.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2013, 3:40 pm

When Griffon saw how many rooms were inside the castle he sighed. "Alright which room did you drop it in." Griffon said impatiently seeing the castle as uninteresting. "Its in the room in front of us." Griffon nodded and rushed toward the room and came back 5 minutes later with a purse in his hand. He handed it to her and walked out. As soon as he walked out he saw Brink standing right were he was before he smirked and walked over to him. "There was nothing in there. Its empty." and kept walking. "So Alexis we are going to return you home and finish this up ok.?" Griffon kept looking at the sky at the clouds.  

Draco looked up at the sky to. "Hey Griffon those clouds are pretty dark we should watch out." Draco sounded worried for a second. Griffon shook his head and kept walking while talking to Alexis. "Are you going to be alright Draco?" Griffon asked after he noticed that Draco hadn't talking that much for a while. Draco nodded but kept looking at the sky. " Hey Griffon do you think that if it starts raining then it will start to thunder?" Griffon nodded. "That is usually what happens when it rains. I wouldn't worry about a little rain and lighting though, Just relax and keep flying if anything happens I'll protect you buddy." Griffon smiled and patted Draco on the head. Draco smiled and landed on Griffon shoulder. The rest of the walk was full of conversation and laughs. Then it started to rain.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 18th August 2013, 4:49 pm

Brink did not even notice Griffon had come out of the castle until he heard him talking about something as him, Draco, and Alexis where walking out and she had her purse. He still wondered what was in there but he wanted to get back to Fairy Tail seeing as this job really had no interesting moments and he did not get to see what he wanted.

“So Griffon you still have no idea how to get back so I will take the lead.” As Brink passed in front of the three talking and laughing, he noticed it started to rain and he was happy yet he knew he had a job to do and that came first before anything else. Therefore, he looked back wondering if they were close behind and they were seeing, as he was not walking as fast as he had thought.

“Let’s hurry up and start running to her house otherwise she will catch a cold and it will be on our heads seeing as we are slacking and not getting her home right away.” Brink turned back around and in a flash he was dashing off at a break neck speed he knew Griffon wouldn’t be able to keep up but he would be able to follow Brink seeing as going to the house was a straight shot from now on.

He made it out of the forest in a flash and he turned around to see if they were coming out of the forest at the same time. He was not winded nor did he even break a sweat he was used to running and this light jog was nothing compared to his parkor stunt with Heero on his last job. Therefore, Brink awaited their arrival so they could finish the job, move on, and get back to Fairy tail.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2013, 5:17 pm

Griffon came zooming past Brink with a quick stop. He turned around and nodded as if to say lets go. Griffon ran toward the clients house again laughing along the way. He didn't look back to see if Draco or Brink were following him he was having to much fun. As they reached the clients house He nocked on the door and again it was opened by the Brian who saw Alexis and had a joyful smile on his face. He welcomed Griffon in and laughed. "Thank you for helping my sister you are really great wizards!" At that comment Griffon kind of scratched his head and blushed a little. "It was nothing, but the person who you should really thank is Brink. I didn't really do anything..." The guy shook Griffons hand and paid him the jewels. turned around to the point were he could see the red Fairy Tail tattoo shining on his right shoulder. He walked out of the house with a wave of his hand.

Griffon walked back to the guild slowly thinking about something. "What's on your mind Griff?" Griffon looked at Draco and started to talk. "Do you know what the best part of a job for me is?" Draco looked at Griffon confused. "For me the best part of the job is seeing the clients face after we finish the job successfully." Draco nodded and saw the soft side of Griffon again the last time he saw this it was with his job with Heero.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 18th August 2013, 5:42 pm

Brink laughed as Griffon came running out of the forest he was slowly followed by the girl who seemed winded from all that running. However, Brink could not help but keep laughing at the two as they rushed over to the client’s house that was not far off from where they were so Brink walked over to the house and just stood awaiting him to get his thanks and move on.

After Draco had receive his money and was walking off he could hear Griffon and Draco talk about the best part of their jobs it was entertaining to Brink that they actually enjoyed this job even after I tested everything about them if they can handle themselves and how they react under stress.

“Well you passed we can be friends man. You did a pretty good job minus getting beat up by that Vulcan.” Brink laughed as he was done messing with his partner. He was Brink got back from finishing his job with Griffon In an extreme amount of time and he had went upstairs swiftly to throw off his wet .

Brink was done being bored with his attitude it was annoying and really Brink just was testing him as if Ebony would test him. It was important to Brink to see if he would be ok going on his C rank exam and this was a great way to see.

Brink looked at Griffon and Draco and gave them a thumb up as he looked toward the Guild, which was now in the distance, and he wondered what was going to happen after they got back into the guild. He was probably going to change even though the rain stopped he was still wet.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2013, 6:03 pm

Griffon smiled when Brink said that they could be friends and when Brink gave him a thumbs up he mimicked the thumbs up. He went back and sat at the usual table and had the usual talk. "Hey Griffon you impressed me during this job it was fun!" Griffon nodded while he was drinking beer. "Yah I guess your right. Brink was really cool and fun to go with. I had fun to!" Griffon leaned back and fell over in the chair. Draco laughed and took the drink away from him. "I think you have had to much to drink." Griffon grabbed for the drink but Draco flew up higher and drank the rest.

Griffon shrugged it off soon enough and sat back on top of the table and played his guitar. "Hey Griff your getting really good at the guitar, and you look more comfortable in the guild." Griffon looked at Draco and laughed. "Well I have made some good friends." Griffon thought about Heero, Pain and Brink. "Yah I have noticed." Griffon laughed and continued playing. Griffon finally decided to rest a little and put his head on the table but still talked. "Hey Draco, thanks for helping me back there." Draco looked at Griffon confused. "What do you mean." Griffon smiled still a little drunk. "When I jumped down from the tree, if you didn't pick me up I would have died." Draco nodded and laid down next to Griffon. Griffon eventually dosed off and fell onto the floor. Draco looked at Griffon and smiled a little. "Have a nice nap buddy."

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 18th August 2013, 6:11 pm

Brink laughed as he saw Griffon fall over however he needs to be changed seeing, as he was wet. He wondered what was going to happen to Griffon during his C rank exam however it did not really matter to him seeing as he only had to do his part to help his guild now he was going to go change.

“Well that was interesting enough I suppose but I already want to go on another job…” Brink walked out of his living chamber that was still upstairs when from the second floor he could see a new member he had yet to go on a job with and seemed to be an interesting fit.

“Guess he will do wish we had more girls to do jobs with though even though dasher would kill me.” Brink let out a slight laugh even though no one could hear him talking to himself upstairs. Brink slowly walked down and torn another easy looking job off the wall to show to the young wizard who seemed to be built like a fighter which only made Brink more interested in what was going to happen. He tapped the man on the should to note someone was trying to talk to him.

“Hey new guy my name is Brink and you want to go on a job haven’t seen you really leave the Guild hall with any one yet so I will gladly help you out in getting some money or even just some experience in how Fairy Tail works out on a job.” He smirked a little wonder what the man’s answer would be as he stood with one hand holding the sheet toward him and the other in his pocket.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2013, 6:37 pm

In the morning Griffon and Draco woke up on the floor of the guild and sat down at the seat. "Hey Griffon if you ever wanna make it to C-rank you need to toughen up." Griffon clenched his fist and wasn't smiling anymore. "I will make that exam, I have to." Draco shrugged off the question and talked about Griffon becoming tougher. "I suggest that you take the offer that Pain made you and train at his house." Griffon nodded "I guess if I ever want to go any were I need to toughen up!" He said as he pet Draco. "This week was fun. We had a job with Heero , A job with Brink soon we are going to go on a job Pain!" Draco collapsed on to Griffons laughing.

"Well we finished 2 C-jobs. Lets do this last one so we can get to that C-rank!" Griffon punched the air in front of him and yelled. "I WILL BE THE BEST WIZARD EVER!!" Draco yelled back in return "YAH!" Griffon laughed as they both ran out of the guild going to pains house. As they walked down the streets to the west side of Magnolia Griffon sang some songs cheerfully. "Hey Draco thanks for coming along on this job with me." Draco shrugged "Its what best friends do!." Griffon and Draco started laughing as they walked over to Pains house. When they got there he pulled a note out of his pocket and nocked on the door and was greeted in by a kid with red hair.

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 18th August 2013, 7:25 pm

approved

Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Maiden Snatchers [Brink and Griffon] Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:11 am