Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatchers (Spriggs and Nightken)

Spriggs
    Spriggs

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nagara the Sculptor
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Phoenix Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatchers (Spriggs and Nightken) Empty Maiden Snatchers (Spriggs and Nightken)

Post by Spriggs 24th July 2013, 10:59 am

Gerran BlueHawke sat at the bar in the Fairy tail guild steadily drinking through a barrel of mead and smoking an entire carton of cigarettes it was obvious how drunk he was getting from the way he was halfway off his seat with his head almost resting on the bar...
    I AM SO BORED
    GO DO A JOB THEN YOU LAZY DRUNKARD A random Fairy Tail mage shouted at him.
    Good idea!...
    Gerran sauntered over to the Job request board and examined the requests that members of society had asked of the guild...
    Now let's see... Find My Puppy... Save the Priest... What do we have here? Find My Sister?... Young maiden snatched by a vulcan huh? Sounds like fun, and what a beautiful young woman...
    Gerran tore off the poster and started walking out of the guild hall with smile on his face, a cigerette on his lip and the barrel of mead slung over his shoulder.
    BlueHawke at least pay for the bloody booze before you walk out of here with it!... The bartender shouted from within the guild hall.
    Put it on my tab haha!!
    He looked aroud and saw a familiar face...
    Nightken? Is that you haha??
    As Gerran shouted this he threw a small piece of paper to the bartender, who unwrapped the note and found that it said...
    I owe you... A Lot of Money!!
    Gerran continued to walk through the streets of Magnolia town until he reached the house of the young man who had made the request to the guild.
    Let's see... Brackenthorn Cottage, And I ask for Spike... Silly name.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:27 pm