Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A meeting (Griffon and Kyll)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A meeting (Griffon and Kyll) Empty A meeting (Griffon and Kyll)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2013, 12:51 pm

Griffon was waiting in his seat in the restaurant for the person to come. "When is she going to be here, I told her to meet us here right?" He looked over at Draco. "Yah you did but lets wait a little longer before we leave." Griffon nodded and ordered some soup. Griffon kept talking to Draco as they waited some more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A meeting (Griffon and Kyll) Empty Re: A meeting (Griffon and Kyll)

Post by Aria Beleren 18th August 2013, 1:10 pm

Kyll walked in the back way through the restaurant. The kitchen was rather large and Kyll maneuvered by the assistant cooks. "Hey guys..." She said. Suddenly everyone in the kitchen stopped working and turned to stare at her. "What? I wanted to help out...." All the cooks then began to shove her out of the kitchen. Kyll put her hands on the door jam leading out. Kyll smirked as she looked behind her. "There is a twig in there, let me make his meal for him... I'll pay what ever."

"If that's the case come on!!" The lead chef grabbed her by the collar then tossed her back into the kitchen and pointed to a bowl of soup on the counter. "He ordered the soup what are you going to make him?"

Kyll giggled. "An entire menu... Here's the money." Kyll handed a bag of money to the lead chef. A yellow aura grew around her and the cooks cleared out of the room. She flew around the kitchen making more than just the soup. It seemed like minutes to her, but in mere seconds she had finished prepping up a feast. She stood in the kitchen for what seemed like minutes. She then grabbed the steaming bowl of soup and floated out to the table. "Here's your soup..." She then flew back into the kitchen and then flew back out. "And duck breast..." She flew back and forth just like this for a long time. "And Beef Wellington... chiffon cake... salad... spaghetti... stir fry.... lobster risotto.... chicken wings... fruit salad... rice omelet.... steak and fries... hamburger... crab cakes... banana bread... chocolate cake.... cookies..." After putting out the feast she sat down at the table and then put her elbows in front of her. She put her hands on under chin forming a bridge and smiled. "Hi there..." Kyll giggled. Her face was that of a fox's: closed thin eyes, mischievous grin. Though her face seemed to have a trickster look, it was rather warm and welcoming. She wore a blue and white sleeveless kimono top, with a blue obi. Her hair was very long in a covered low hanging pony tail. One could see that her hair was black as night and darker than the black body suit she wore under the kimono top.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2013, 1:23 pm

Griffon looked at the food and looked up at her. "What is all of this...." Griffon asked before shrugging. "Thanks for the food, I don't even know you." Griffon started to eat the food that was just given to him. Draco looked at Kyll weirdly "What's with all the food? It all looks so good! anyway Did you have something that you needed to talk to us about?"

Draco looked at Griffon to see that his shirt was off "Put your shirt back on! Now is not the time to just randomly take your shirt off!" Griffon shrugged and started to put his shirt back on.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 18th August 2013, 1:43 pm

Kyll giggled and the trickster grin grew. "I come here all the time. When I see a new face I don't recognize, I try to get to know them." She then pointed to Griffon's stomach. "You also look super hungry. Every now and then I get away from my guild and start cooking for other members. Fairy Tail looks like they need a chef more and more to me. Every new member I see is skinnier than the last." Of course Kyll was one to talk. She had a thin figure, but she was more athletic then skinny. Kyll got up and turned around. "I need to get me some tea..." Her pony tail swayed out of the way revealing the Eclipse Soul tattoo on her neck. She walked into the kitchen, and then back out with a steaming cup. She took a sip and looked at him. "You look like a lost little lamb who seemed to have lost his shepherd." Kyll always made enlightened remarks to everyone no matter who they were. Most of her comments were spot on, yet generalized making the conversation piece fit into the puzzle of mystery. Kyll pushed back her glasses and opened her right eye revealing the glowing green iris. "My name is Kyll.... It's a pleasure to meet you."

Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2013, 1:51 pm

Griffon nodded "I guess I am a little skinny.. anyways thanks!" he finished putting on his shirt. "I'm Griffon the last animal link user and this is my pet baby Dragon, Draco." Griffon smiled. "Nice to meet you." Draco flew around the table stealing some food from Griffon every now and then and finished by landing on Griffon lap. Griffon laughed a little and started to pet him. He looked at Kyll again and smirked a little. "Well anyway thanks for coming over here to sit!"

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 18th August 2013, 7:54 pm

Kyll giggled. This boy was a little harder to break than she thought. Kyll took a sip of her tea and smiled. "You do look a little lost though." Kyll said with a poking tone in her voice. "I love this guessing game..." Kyll said with a laugh as she tried to poke at Griffon's life problems. "Could it be family?.... No...." Kyll started thinking out loud. "Friends... Couldn't be that. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders..." Kyll then blushed. "Oh I know... It's the L word isn't it." Kyll put a napkin on her face. "There's someone you really like out there but she... or he(no one is judging you)... won't give you the time of day." Kyll held the napkin tighter to her nose. "Love..." Splurt! the napkin began to change to a crimson color. "If that's the case I have the perfect item for you."

Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2013, 8:02 pm

Griffon was smiling but when she started talking about his life he kind of lost the smile a little. He shrugged it off. When she mentioned love he sort of blushed and stammered with his words a little. "uhh, I...I don't like anyone!" He said looking away trying to avoid the conversation still blushing.

Griffon turned back around when she mentioned an item and saw the napkin turn crimson. he scooted back a little and laughed nervously "It...Its ok really!" Draco burst out laughing at the chaos that was happening.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 18th August 2013, 8:17 pm

Kyll watched each one of Griffon's reactions. She spoke only from experience when it came to family and friends. Well, mostly the family. Kyll was extremely lucky to have the friends in her guild now. Especially a guild with such a great master. A guild with a master that she lied to. As soon as she spoke of girl problems, Kyll giggled. "Ah hah.... nailed it." She then looked at her napkin. "Oh... don't be scared of this... I just have an issue with 'love.'" She grabbed another napkin and placed it on her nose. It turned red as well. "You sure because I just made these for a special someone. Well... the universe told me that making these would really help someone out." She reached into her obi and then pulled out a tin. The metal box was in the shape of a rose. She placed the tin down and then pushed it to Griffon. "Go on.. open it." Kyll then gently grabbed Draco and began to massage his wings. It seemed like every rub made to his wings would put him to sleep. Kyll obviously knew what she was doing with animals. Her touch was clearly mastered for hunting. Kyll tried her best to hide that feeling of being hunted from Draco because that was never her intention.

If Griffon opened the tin, he would find candied rose petals. They were homemade. If he were to place a petal in his mouth he would be able to taste the affection she put in it. It seemed like the sugary taste to the petals were spouting out feelings of happiness and passion. "They're a lovely gift for girls. I was meaning to give them to a wonderful girl, but she disappeared. Maybe my next venture into the world of... the L word... will be more adventurous." Kyll smiled. The smile seemed to be more of a mask over agony. She continued to massage the dragon's wings giving him the welcoming feeling of being. It's hard to find talking dragons these days. What a cute little whelp... She thought.

Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 19th August 2013, 9:14 am

Griffon scooted back up with his blush fading. He nodded and took the can. "Thanks for the can." He smiled a little and opened it only to find some candied rose petals. He took one and put it into his mouth, as soon as he did he smiled. "This really does taste good thank you." Draco relaxed and eventually fell asleep. Griffon leaned back and chuckled a little at the site. "I found him when I was living on the streets, he was an egg in the trash can." Griffon smiled warmly. "I don't know how many times he has saved me from scary situations." Griffon remembered when he jumped out of a 2 story tree to help a girl in his job with Brink. Griffon laughed slightly.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th August 2013, 6:13 pm

Kyll looked at Griffon. "It's not a can... it's a tin box." She looked at Draco as he fell asleep. [color=yellow]"He's very cute," she smiled and continued to massage his wings. "I have a special way with animals." Kyll smiled. "You're very lucky to have a friend like him..." Kyll's aura seemed to warm up around her and sparkle like diamonds. "Tell me about yourself. Why did you join Fairy Tail?"

Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 19th August 2013, 6:24 pm

Griffon nodded "I joined Fairy Tail by chance. My past was horrible and I was horrible also." Griffon clenched his fist in his pocket. "Then one day on a windy day a Sorcerers Magazine blew into my face. When I pulled it off it was turned to a page dedicated to Fairy Tail. When I saw that I realized that that's the place that I want to go if I wanted to change who I was." Griffon took a deep breath and smiled. "My only friend disappeared the day my family was killed. So I was lucky to be accepted into the guild. Since then I have made a new family and new friends!" Griffon laughed a little and continued. "You and Heero are the only ones I have ever told my past to." Griffon leaned his right elbow on the table and leaned his head on the hand.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th August 2013, 6:46 pm

Kyll smiled. "Well I shall trade information about me to you." She sat the whelp in her lap and then reached for her tea. "There is an urban legend about a village that is always hidden. If you were to find it, you would be bound to stay there forever. This village has never been discovered, ever. Mainly because the first rule of this village is to keep it hidden. Being hidden has its benefits, only those who are meant to find that village will find it. Most of the time the people who find it are those that wish to disappear forever and never be discovered," she took a sip of her tea then went back to describing this populated area. "I was a part of that urban legend." Kyll cracked a smile. "But those that lose control of their magic and break down the magic hiding the village are banned forever. I lost control... on a rather large scale." Kyll held her hand out in front of Griffon. "This is my magic..." A light formed in her hand. It was in the shape of a star. Kyll crushed it in her palm and then closed her eyes. The light disappeared. "Very easy to make a crater if you're not careful." Kyll focused and her aura began to focus to her arm. It began to shine. "You could say I'm my own flash light."

Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 19th August 2013, 7:10 pm

Griffon was amazed at her story. He was amazed by her magic to. "I could show you my magic but you have to go outside." He smiled. "If I did it in here it here it would cause chaos..." He said as he got out of the seat and headed outside. When he got outside he summoned one of his animals. "Cry of the Fire Wolf!" Griffon yelled as a flaming wolf came out of him and howled. the wolfs claws caught on fire and so did Griffon's hands.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th August 2013, 7:19 pm

Kyll poked the sleeping Draco. "Hey you... wake up..." She walked outside with him in her arms and watched as the teenager made a fire wolf appear. Amazing... She smiled then she noticed his hands were on fire. "Um...." she pointed to them. "Is that a part of your magic... or are your hands on fire..." Kyll was quite intrigued with this magic. She really wanted to see it in action on a job.

Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 20th August 2013, 8:04 pm

Griffon laughed at the comment about his hands being on fire. He waved his hand dismissing the wolf making it go back into him. "Its just part of the magic. These animals are connected to me."
    Draco flew over to him tired and landed on his shoulder. Griffon laughed at him. "Wake up buddy we are talking to someone!" Griffon sat down against the wall he was in front of. He looked up at Kyll and gestured to a spot next to him. "Sit down if you want to."

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 7:56 am