Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job- Find those puppies (Griffon Knighthunter)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job- Find those puppies (Griffon Knighthunter) Empty Job- Find those puppies (Griffon Knighthunter)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 28th July 2013, 2:00 pm

Griffon and Draco were walking down the same street as there previous job and they a lady calling for someone. "Hey, you need some help?" Griffon asked in a weird way. The lady turned around and had tears in her eyes. Griffon, Being shy around girls took a step back. "Yes, I'm afraid I do need some help." the lady said drying off her tears. "What is it?" Griffon said obviously ready to start the job and leave the presence of this woman. "I need you to find my lost puppies Fred, Joe, Alex, Lyle, Jack, Kyle, and Manny." "Ok, we will find them.". Griffon headed off down the road to find the lost puppies. "Uhh Griff"  Draco said quietly. "Whats up Draco?" Griffon said with a bored expression. "Why is it that there is always a job to do when we are on this street?" "I Don't know Draco..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job- Find those puppies (Griffon Knighthunter) Empty Re: Job- Find those puppies (Griffon Knighthunter)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 31st July 2013, 2:26 pm

While they were walking down the street he saw that there was a guy standing there with food in his hand. "Hey have you seen any puppies around here?" Griffon asked while Draco looked around.
    "Yes I have seen a puppy around here I was just feeding it some bacon." The guy said with a smile.
    "Where did it run off to?" Griffon asked wonderingly. "It ran down the street and into the bakers shop."76 "thanks" Griffon said running off. As they went into the bakers shop they saw a puppy dash out "Draco grab it!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 9:21 pm