Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Julius and Mura have "the talk"

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Julius and Mura have "the talk" Empty Julius and Mura have "the talk"

Post by Julius Seas 15th March 2021, 9:19 am

WC
    534 words
    TAGGED
     @Mura Kensho

Job info:

Professor Layton and the curious village ~ the veil of night:

Night time had hit the town of Magnolia, hometown of the Fairy Tail guild. The sky was clear and you could see stars as far and wide as the eye could see as well the moon was fully visible in the beautiful night sky. It was nearing midnight but being a town full with tourists that wanted to see what Fairy Tail's hometown had to bid them, the bars were still open and the joys of people taking toasts celebrating whatever they could think about. It was nice for Julius to hear some sounds in the town as he was walking through the streets, he didn't like complete silence made him feel uneasy. Of course it wasn't only people out going to party, there groups of friends still out, couples admiring the beautiful night sky which made him almost vomit seeing them all cringy romantic and of course walking their dog before bed.

Julius wasn't out for walk for pleasantries, he was on his way to the Fairy Tail guild hall. He had been summoned by the guildmaster of Fairy Tail and his old teammate from Flames of the Phoenix, Mura Kensho. The two of them had been friends for a very long time even after Julius left Fairy Tail to join Black Sails it was never awkward between the two of them but time had changed the both of them though there wasn't really an awkward moment between the two Julius felt he had to treat Mura with more respect now, now that he is the guildmaster. Julius had received a letter from Mura

"Julius, I recently talked with Mitsuo about you and his little adventure regarding a dark job you both had accapted. I want to hear your side of the story as well, please come to my office in the guild hall around midnight where we can talk in privacy. From Mura."

When Julius read the letter all he could do was sigh. Mitsuo never told Julius that he was planning on telling Mura about their escapade though Julius seemed it only as fair cause he wasn't going to monitor his new friend. Julius had hid the letter from Squable since he never told him what had happened after he told his parrot to leave nor was he planning to tell him anything anytime soon so Julius had drugged Squable's food to make him fall in a deep sleep so that Julius could leave without coming up with an excuse.

After a short walk through the town Julius had finally arrived at the guild hall. The guild was still open around this hour for it's members to relax and unwind after coming back from a job. Julius walked over to the bar and the barman told him that Mura was expecting him and he could enter his office. Julius walked to the office and took a deep breath, it felt weird that he to have such a serious conversation with someone he could call a close friend. Out of politeness Julius knocked on the door first before he opened the door, he opened the door and greeted his longtime friend. Hello Mura, you wanted to have a little chat with me?

STATS

HP: 000
    MP: 000
    Current Durations: Spell Name 0/0
    Current Cooldowns: Spell Name 0/0
    Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Julius and Mura have "the talk" X9tEBuc
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Julius and Mura have "the talk" Empty Re: Julius and Mura have "the talk"

Post by Mura Kensho 16th March 2021, 10:50 am

Yo, this episode of Sherman Homer was lit. For a while, Mura had been binge watching the detective series ever since he saw the VHS cassettes on sale at the marketplace, and up until now, he had watched about half of all 600 episodes of Sherman Homer’s Novels adaptation. That would be about 300 or more episodes that he had watched from start to finish, cradled in his huge, comfy chair in his fancy, new office…

The office looked cramped from afar, but each accessory and equipment present served a purpose – from the shredder to the lacrima lamps, the cardboard box of a TV and the mini-fridge with beverages. The TV was placed on top of the ebony desk, implying the almost medieval fusion with modern furniture.

Mura had himself the generous company of a couple soda pop cans, feeling himself quite drawn to the bubbly acidity of the beverage. He had, of course, mixed a little treat for himself by fusing the soda pops with tequila, to which he found himself quickly knocked back on the chair in delight at the pleasant taste and aroma of the drink.

“Oi, Mura, can I have a sip too? Been a while since I felt thirsty,” Kyuken begged and pleaded, wanting to indulge himself in the delicious alcohol that Mura spoiled himself with.

“D-Don’t you always feel thirsty, you l-liar…”

“…”

“…”

“A-Are you already slipping?”

“No! N-No, no, I’m still here… gee, get off my junk, already! Fine, have it your way – but don’t finish all of it, I still want some sprite left for Julius!”

“Of course! No swordsman dishonors himself when it comes to holding their liquor…!”

When Julius knocked on the door, nobody responded. He would meet Mura on the other side of the room, still cradled in his chair – knocked to sleep for some reason as a couple of glasses were prepared for him and his old friend, containing bubbling beverages of soda pop, tequila and a little bit of vodka.

“Zzzzz…”

WC: 336
    TWC: 870

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 16th March 2021, 12:30 pm

WC
    462 words

TAGGED
    @Mura Kensho
    May we meet again in another life - Fi, The legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

When Julius looked into the room he expected to be greeted with a smile and a greeting back, instead he was greeted by the snore's of the guildmaster and the shouting and cursing of the gentlemen on the television. Julius sighed and facepalmed. Time may change people but it seems old habits are just stuck to you like rust. Julius grabbed his pirate hat and hung it up on a coat rack. Looking around in the office it looked like just any ordinary office on the surface, but it also was a little cramped with the amount of stuff in it.

Julius walked towards Mura's desk and noticed a glass filled with a beverage was already prepared for the young pirate. Julius grabbed the glass and took a sip which was quickly followed with a sour face and coughing. Ugh if I knew he was going to drink I would've brought a bottle of wine with me and not be subjected to this mix drink bullshit... But I guess I can't complain and appreciate the effort Mura put into this... Julius placed the glass back on the desk and made his way towards Mura's side of the desk.

The legend of zelda Skyward sword ~ Fi's farewell:

The first thing Julius did was turning of the tv that was playing some old detective drama show he couldn't stand the constant cursing of the men on tv. He took a quick look at the guildmaster, all he saw was the peaceful slumber he was in though for Julius it was a less peaceful experience because of the constant snoring. Though it made Julius wonder how Mura's experience was as a guildmaster did he liked it? Did he feel pressured? But it made Julius also wonder if he still thought of their old team, Julius couldn't blame Mura from moving on though. He took a quick look on his desk and noticed a couple of framed pictures, one was just a photograph of people he didn't knew, the other one was picture of Mura and a woman they look happy and close was this perhaps Mura's wife? Julius had heard tales that Mura got married. The last picture gave Julius a wave of emotion he grabbed the photograph and sat down at the other side of the desk. It was a picture of Mura, Julius, Gamon, Hana and Sorano even Squable was there better known through out the guild then as Flames of the Phoenix their team. They, including Julius looked so happy on the picture though all of that happiness was soon washed away like a tsunami due to the many changes that were about to happen. Suddenly a drop of water splashed onto the picture, Julius hadn't noticed that he was crying. It's so unfair... *sniff* It's all so unfair... *sniff*

STATS

Words: 462
    Word count: 1332
    Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Squable:

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 20th March 2021, 2:56 am

It was only a matter of time until Mura woke up from the faint, rustling sound of… sobbing? Even in his hangover, he was aware that someone was grieving right in front of him – it was Julius, who had finally shown up after the Guildmaster’s plead. Mitsuo stated that he was aided by Julius on their last mission, so Mura had to know just what Julius had gotten himself into back then… and if he was content with how it all turned out. Both Mitsuo and Julius had a lot of responsibility to carry as Fairy Tail Mages, and it was-

Wait, was Julius holding his framed picture? That of his… old team…?

Was that why he was crying? Mura felt odd, but he remembered that the dwindling of their team happened long overtime – the passing of Hana and Gamon as well as Julius’ departure having been great losses for Fairy Tail back then. Hana… was it true that she perished? Her body was never found, and she had never returned to the guild ever since… his first love left a huge hole in his heart that took years to mend. The same could be said for Gamon, the overseer and basically caretaker of the younger, rowdier lot in his team… heh, it was funny to think of.

Mura had cried his tears years ago… Julius poured them out right now.

“U-Uhh, what the- oh, h-hey there, Julius… ah, the picture Sorano-im-im-imouto took of us,” he mumbled out loud, “Kyuken wanted in on the image, but he forgot that he was a ghost… hey, r-remember when Kyuken and I got scolded by that demon girl who visited us in Magnolia? T-The one with red hair and her very cute maid…?”

He had half-forgotten the purpose of this visit, but he couldn’t help himself. Times, man, they were giving him nostalgia.

WC: 310
    TWC: 1642

Themes:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 28th March 2021, 6:18 am

WC
    333 words

TAGGED
    @tagged
    This is where any notes or fancy quotes/song lyrics can go! If you don't need it, simply delete the text within this space. It will scroll if needed.

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice ~ Turnabout sisters:

Julius' tears almost seemed like they'd never end which is for a water mage a bad sign cause he was able to cry an actual waterfall which could cause a rising tide to wash away the whole guild hall, and the guild was still under construction. Luckily Mura awoke from his slumber quickly before Julius couldn't contain his emotions anymore, he wiped away his tears and wondered how long Mura had been awake, did he saw Julius cry? After all that had happened in Julius' absence he tried to not show his vulnerable anymore since he felt like that he had to be strong for those that couldn't. It seems our sleeping beauty finally woke up! I was already wondering whether or not you needed a wake up kiss or something. *chuckle* Julius quickly regained his usual self which was a new self Mura still had to experience since the two of them hadn't seen each other anymore since the Halloween party Julius had organized in his time at Black Sails and even at that party the two of them weren't able to catch up since Julius had to take care of things left and right.

Mura started to mumble somethings regarding the picture. Julius almost couldn't understand what he was saying due to Mura being half drunk and half asleep at the same time. Julius placed the picture back to his original position. I can still picture you trying to eat Hana's hair cause you thought it was ice cream due to her being a ice dragon slayer... Julius chuckled as much as it pained him thinking of those good times it were still happy memories. Anyhow as much as I'd wish to catch up again on sailor stories and whatever, you wanted to talk me regarding me and Mitsuo's little adventure right? Julius took a sip from the beverage Mura had prepared for him but made a bitter face as he had already forgotten what Mura had mixed in his drink.

STATS

Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Squable:

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 7th April 2021, 8:25 am

Pft. The day Mura demanded a kiss from his friend was the day Mythica was going to beat up everyone in Fairy Tail… given her unpredictable nature, he could imagine her sudden outburst due to her deep love for him. Girl could get jealous, and Mura began to realize that.

“Ow, what, w-why’d you have to remind me of that… I-I wasn’t trying to eat it, I was just curious,” he moaned in embarrassment at Julius’ remark on the days of old – when Mura had a habit of sort of ‘harassing’ his teammate Hana by nibbling her silver-white hair as if it was cotton candy out of a childish curiosity of its flavor. Yes, he learned that being a Dragon Slayer didn’t turn your hair into edibles, but it was still fun to tease her and all, so he kept going on with it for years.

Then the sailor reminded Mura of the true intention of him being here.

“Oh yeah… I talked with Mitsuo already,” he informed Julius, resting his arms on the desk, “I wasn’t very happy to hear about your mission. An execution should be swift and efficient… y-you could’ve gotten into trouble, and what then?”

Just like when he talked to Mitsuo about it, Mura collected a sharp look on his face and rested his elbows on the desk. “Although… I have some intel about the guild you once joined back then. Can I be assured that you followed the same procedure during the execution?”

WC: 249
    TWC: 2224

(OOC: soz for the wait, I pooped)

Themes:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 10th April 2021, 6:59 am

WC
    473 words

TAGGED
    @tagged
    This is where any notes or fancy quotes/song lyrics can go! If you don't need it, simply delete the text within this space. It will scroll if needed.

ace attorney spirit of justice ~ Turnabout sisters:

Julius could only chuckle in the sheer embarrassment Mura had found himself in. Believe me Mura when I say it is always hard to think back on your past self, I sometimes see myself in the same predicament. Remember when I used to talk in the third person? Or always greeted new members by shaking their hand so rough I swear I was afraid at one point I'd rip someone's arm off... Julius stared into his drink lost in thoughts about his pas self. Without thinking Julius took another sip from his drink and started to cough up a hurricane again. By the seven seas that's it! Next time I'll take along a bottle of wine cause this tastes absolutely dreadful!

Placing his drink back on the desk Julius noticed that Mura was holding a more serious position. And he said he spoke about this with Mitsuo already and said an execution should be fast. Julius was surprised to hear Mura talk about this so easily. The way you're talking about this almost seems to me you're used to this, my dear. Not that it really matters to me cause I'm far from innocent in doing illegal jobs but know that this was the first time I was involved in a murder, death is only a escape for criminals... Julius said with a smile.

Mura asked if Julius used the same methods of undertaking dark jobs like he did when he was In Black Sails. Ohhh so you know of Black Sails little costume party when undergoing dark jobs, yes I most certainly did. But I do have to tell you that at first we never had to go rogue when undergoing dark jobs... Maybe it's time I told you how things changed in the guild. Julius cleared his throat and explained how Black Sails eventually became the guild known as Onyx Moon before it's disbandment. When I joined Black Sails we were what is better explained a pirate guild and had our base of operations on the Divided island. After leadership shifted due to unfortunate circumstances the company which you knew as The West Fiore Trading Company was founded to cover our illegal activities which I found stupid but I played along... After a while we were forced to wear disguises when going on illegal jobs which triggered me to leave cause it wasn't the guild I knew anymore. Julius sighed and scratched the back of his head Eventually I decided to return, call it homesick but upon arriving the company suddenly was ruling over a country what is known as today as Tolgalen and Black Sails had changed it's name to Onyx Moon... So I left again cause the guild I thought was a fit to me was only a shell of it's former self... Julius stared angrily at the wall.

STATS

Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Squable:

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 11th April 2021, 1:06 pm

Third person Julius was… a trip. In all honesty, Mura found it a rather stark trait of his back then – it also brought a sort of adorable charm from him. The hand-shaking, however, was a trait that Mura didn’t miss, for his own hand had been at risk.

Oh fuck off! The sprite vodka combination was top! Julius had certainly gotten a shitty taste in alcohol, hadn’t he? That had to be it, yeah… it wasn’t Mura’s weird antics at all, it couldn’t be!

When Julius finally spoke of the murder, however, Mura shook his head. “Death is… no escape,” Mura remarked, “They may think so, but let them be surprised at what they find on the other side. It’s not a bed of roses, I tell you that much.” It was depressing to think of; Mura’s journey through the Underworld all those years ago, the following events after Marceline cut his chest up in half and left him for dead in the desert, solidified his view on the afterlife after his 5 years of shamanism. Some of the secrets of life and death were already revealed to him all those years ago…

… Julius confirmed his intel. They did mask themselves, but something changed during the Water Pirate’s stay in the other guild that Mura didn’t know of. Black Sails became Onyx Moon? The West Fiore Trading Company had been known as a cover name, but damn… had it only been, what, a year or two since they were still around? Julius must’ve been distraught.

“I… feared it myself,” Mura told him, hanging his face low, “That Fairy Tail would slowly devolve into a heartless guild. For the longest time, the thought nudged me in the wrong way… but not even a ninth-year veteran like myself could’ve predicted just how idyllic this guild would turn out to be. We’ve become strong, both in body and mind. We don’t allow our hearts to be tainted by any blood spilled by our hands. Chalk it up to… pride, I guess.”

He rose his hand and aimed it at Julius’ Mark, where Fairy Tail’s symbol was proudly resonating. A silvery outline glowed out and even caused his cloth to burst off around the Guild Mark. “That’s all I needed to hear. Despite all those years, your heart found its way back to your family. Heero would be proud… and so would our late team.”

WC: 402
    TWC: 3099

Themes:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 26th April 2021, 4:14 pm

WC
    309 words

TAGGED
    @Mura Kensho

Mura made a remake regarding Julius' take on death though it did peeked his interest he decided not to pry to much since it seemed like Mura had a hard time talking about it. Ah well then let's just say I don't really get my hands dirty, but I'm not afraid to make them dirty of the situation asks for it... But enough about our friend the grim reaper our date with him will come eventually let's just hope it will take a long time though. Julius said with a smirk.

Seemed like even Mura was afraid that Fairy Tail would take a turn for the worse after their forced alliance change. In a certain way Fairy Tail and Black Sails were somewhat the same. I admire your devotion for this guild, where I turned against it after it's alliance change you decided to stay and look at you now! You became guildmaster and you're doing a great job as far I've seen I know that Sorano would be proud of you, my dear! Julius gave Mura a warm smile.

Suddenly Mura started to point at Julius and before he could react a silver outline in the form of the guild logo started to appear underneath Julius' clothes, Julius' first instinct was to inspect but decided against it since it wouldn't be appropriate. Mura started to talk about Julius having found his way back, Julius raised an eyebrow but took it to heart. He had never seen Mura like this and Julius blamed it to him being half drunk but he knew Mura was sincere. Well if that was all then I shall be taking my leave cause I need my beauty sleep! When Julius reached the door he turned his head to face Mura. We should do a job again... For old time's sake! Anyway, bye love!

STATS

Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Squable:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:17 am