Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Homecoming? (Intro)

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,055

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Écriture
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Sky Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Homecoming? (Intro) Empty Homecoming? (Intro)

Post by Mitsuo 7th March 2021, 8:20 am

It felt like a dream...from a lifetime ago...

The young wizard rubbed his arm where he had remembered it being, the mark of Fairies, a mark that meant you had a home, a family, a place to belong. Sometimes he could vividly see the forms of his brotthers and sisters as sillohettes while he lay in bed, just at the edge of his perception. Names would cross his mind; Heero, Leonard, Kanix Julius...were they real? Were they people whom he had truly met, interacted with? Was it reality or simply a dream that had seemed too true. These memories, if that's what they were, made him question even more. He could remember the power to use people's abilities against them, as well as the power to eat metal and an unrivaled strength. He remembered a blade with virtually no weight that could bring the weight of a moon down upon his foes while he danced around like a leaf in the wind. The visuals and the feelings were so vivid...

But there's no way it was true, is there?

The doors looked just like they had in his dreams and he ran his fingers over it, a wave of emotion washing over the young wizard. He could hear the noises through the doors of the lively guild hall as he ran his fingers through his blonde hair, ensuring it wasn't too neat since that simply wasn't his style. It seemed a minor thing to worry about, but Mitsuo wanted to make a good impression, or at least ensure tthat everyone knew properly who he was. Even though his hair seemed messy, the rest of his appearance was quite pristine. His black shirt with the red whirlpool symbol on it was crisp and clean, not faded in the slightest. The white hooded sweater on him was pure, clean, and pressed. He wore lighter blue jeans and a pair of red and brown suede shoes to pull things together. his sleeves were rolled up to the elbow and his pants were cuffed. While he tried to look like he didn't care, clearly he did a lot. He wanted...needed them to like him, to accept him, and that was reflected in his immaculate  atttention to the details of his dress.

He couldn't help but wonder what kind of people were in the hall, or the guild in general. In dreams he had a tendency to bias towards the good, even though he himself housed a darknesss inside of him. He worried that some of his...methods...would be considered unacceptable by the guild, but he had to believe that either they'd accept it, or the fact that he disguised himself when he did such things would be enough to have them never know. He pushed the worries aside and pushed open the doors, looking inside at the room that welcomed him and taking his first steps into his new home.

Damn, I hope this works out...

"Who do I need to talk to about joining Fairy Tail?"

That's your opening line? Bad start. Good luck kid...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Traveller of the Multiverse
    Experience : 7,808,129

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Energy Monarch
    Second Skill: Ark of the Dread Masters
    Third Skill:

Homecoming? (Intro) Empty Re: Homecoming? (Intro)

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 13th March 2021, 10:23 am

There’s no fair or unfair in battle.
    ( There is only victory or in your case, defeat. )
    Homecoming? (Intro) RJtajUnz_o

Vandrad probably needed to wear something more formal when it came to partaking in his new official duties. He had plenty of professional outfits to choose from but… well, it had simply hadn’t crossed his mind. He’d been operating within Fairy Tail’s walls for well over a year and he’d created a routine that was not easily broken out of. Yet it would have to; now that Mura had offered him a role as an Ace within the independent guild, he had a substantial amount of responsibilities tacked onto his everyday. He was happy for it, all of it actually -- he understood that being promoted to an Ace was a mark of respect and trust, one he took to heart. He’d liked Mura from the moment he stepped into the guild, disinterested in his younger-looking features and rather marveling at his strength. One who looked so young but carried himself with such power was worth respecting and following and Vandrad had without question. And now here he was, operating as Fairy Tail’s Taskmaster and Treasurer.

It was a good thing that Vandrad was organized to the point of compulsion. As the son of a duchess, he’d been educated on how to maintain funds and cultivate wealth rather than spend it frivolously. A hilarious contrast, considering his mother donated much of their earned income to the less fortunate in hopes of raising other people out of squalor but then again, that was, in a way, a form of investment. Nonetheless, the prince had already created a checklist and an organization chart for himself so that he knew precisely what needed to be done. Now Vandrad found himself at the job board, as he was often seen at on most days, but this time he was recording down requests, detailing the information. Against that list was a breakdown of the guild’s members; detailed information regarding their personalities as well as their capabilities. As Taskmaster, he was put in the unique position of taking the requests put in by individuals, businesses and other guilds and relating them to a member of Fairy Tail that could best complete the request without issue.

It sounded like boring detail work to some but it gave Vandrad an opportunity to present useful challenges to the Fairy Tail guild. He could help his comrades grow in strength and power without having to be directly involved, as he had been in the past. It was arguably the part of the job that the prince was most looking forward to. As he finished up his notations, he walked over to the desk where the fairies were tending, asking if he could see how they organized so he could mesh into their system. They gave him a quick and brief explanation of where they kept records, how they sorted paperwork and who had access to what.

He was just finishing up there when a young man entered the guild. Vandrad’s gaze lifted from the fairies for only a moment to notice the stranger before turning his attention back down to finish up the conversation he was having. "I’ll be sure to follow the same organization. Thank you,” he replied to them, giving each of them a curt but respectful nod before finishing up a note on his datapad. With that matter resolved, he tucked the electronic device under his arm and approached the blond haired man just as he asked who he needed to talk to about joining. "I can help you with that,” he said as he walked up to Mitsuo. "Prince Vandrad du Wolff, Taskmaster and Treasurer of Fairy Tail,” he introduced himself, offering his hand out for the young man to take.

Vandrad was significantly shorter than Mitsuo, a full four inches shorter to be exact. But it was hard not to include the massive growth of hair that erupted from the prince’s scalp and rose up to stand just above the younger man. Vandrad was a man sculpted of muscle, practically outlined against the blue jumpsuit he wore over the larger portion of his body. The armor plating over his chest stood out against the rest of the guild’s attire, looking more like a soldier than a guild member.

Words: 711  | Tag: @Mitsuo | © marzia at shine & gs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 13th March 2021, 3:58 pm

It was impossible not to notice the man who was walking towards him as he stood out even among this diverse crowd. He wore armour and if it were not for his hair he would stand shorter than nearly everyone else in the entire guild hall. His frame was tremendously muscular and Mitsuo couldn’t help but wonder just how much work this man put into his body. Mitsuo himself was in pretty good shape, and as a trained swordsman tried to keep on top of having his body in peak physical condition, making him fairly strong for a wizard, but this man was on another level entirely. It looked as though he lifted weight in increased gravity. How funny it was, then, that seeing this man had snapped him back to reality, his memories flooding back to him and his time in the guild fresh in his mind as though it was yesterday, even though it had been a few years.

This was his home, this had been the place he had sworn to protect, the members his family. Mitsuo Takahashi smiled as Prince Vandrad stretched a hand out towards him, taking it in his own and shaking it before introducing himself as well. “Mitsuo Takahashi, ex Fairy Tail member. I’m sorry to have been away from home for so long...but I found my way back. It’s a pleasure to meet you Prince Vandrad...should I be bowing right now?” He would smile a cheeky half smile and bow his head before looking around. The guild hall was completely different, which made sense. When they had gone Dark the hall had relocated, for whatever reason. He didn’t often like to think of his time under Kanix, as it was a painful memory and the main reason he had left the guild in the first place. “I’m hoping that you will accept me back into your family, I have missed this place so much.”

It took him a second for the man’s words to truly sink into his head. What the hell was the taskmaster? He had never heard of such a position, and honestly it sounded like kind of a bizarre thing to claim you were. Treasurer of course meant he was in charge of the guild’s funds, which meant that he was an extremely well trusted member of the guild Mitsuo wondered if he was a guild ace. He was sure it wouldn’t take him long to find out...

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 14th March 2021, 10:15 pm

The younger man reached out and took his hand, giving it a firm shake and introducing himself as Mitsuo Takahashi. Even more interesting was the revelation that he was a former Fairy Tail member, meaning he had departed the guild for one reason or another. He apologized for disappearing before speaking of how much it meant to meet Vandrad, asking if he should bow. "I’d prefer you didn’t. I introduce myself properly to show respect to my upbringing but I am hardly a fan of the customs that come from being a prince. You can just call me Vandrad.” Best to get that out of the way ahead of time before it caught on. His reveal as being a prince had only come in recent months, his secret outed by the gossip columns of the Sorcerer Magazine. It had been a long time coming but he hadn’t been happy that his chance to offer an explanation had essentially been ripped out from his control.

As for the attacking guildmates, Louie hardly counted as a person, let alone any kind of mate. But he digressed. Mitsuo remarked about his hope that he would be accepted back, stating that he had missed the guild. "If you’re a returning member, I am sure there are members that will remember you. But before I allow that, I’ll have to ask a few questions before I can commit to fully inviting you back.” New members were easier -- they were fresh, green, ready to jump into the fray without issue. They could be taught the rules and learn to live by them without issue. Someone returning from a time away, a former member, offered a slightly more complicated hurdle, depending on how they spent their time.

Vandrad pulled up his datapad again and turned it back on as he brought up a brand new document. He hadn’t had time to prepare member documentation yet, having only had the opportunity to create a very basic foundation. Flicking his finger through a few screens, he leveled his gaze back on Mitsuo. "During your absence, did you ever reveal any information about Fairy Tail’s inner workings to non-guild members?” He waited an answer and then made a notation. "When you departed, was it of your own volition or were you expelled?” Two very important questions to ask, though he assumed the answers for both of them right away. After all, one didn’t just casually walk back into a former guild that he had been kicked out of and/or betrayed by giving away information.

Words: 425/1136  | Tag: @Mitsuo | © marzia at shine & gs.

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 15th March 2021, 8:46 am

It would appear that the man wasn’t a particular fan of his honourific, and that was perfectly fine with Mitsuo. He had great respect for those in positions of power, of course, but he also appreciated humility, and to see someone who was apparently royalty who didn’t want to put himself on that kind of pedestal was a refreshing thing indeed. “Very well, I’ll keep that in mind Vandrad. I can imagine it would be a lot of pomp and ceremony on top of pressure, and I could see why someone wouldn’t want to deal with that.” He nodded after he spoke before his eyes wandered towards the pad in the man’s hand, saying he had some questions. “Sure. You know last time I did this Heero just kind of lectured me and touched my hand, but I get it...” He would ask two questions, before moving to take down Mitsuo’s answers.

“I never revealed anything about Fairy Tail to anyone, no. I mostly stuck to myself during my travels, though I would make a few contacts but other than a strictly business relationship, we didn’t tend to discuss things of the past.” He would frown a bit at the second question. “I was...certainly not expelled. I’m not sure how long you’ve been here, but I assume you know of Fairy Tail’s...interesting past. When I joined the guild under Heero we were a light guild, paragons of virtue or whatever crap the magic council feeds people. I did a lot of work with a wizard whom I assume you’d have heard of named Kanix, who was...interesting. When she took over and fundamentally changed what I loved about this guild, I left.” A frown would cross the face of the young mage, irritation at having to remember the circumstances over his departure.

“I had heard that the guild had relocated back to Magnolia and had shifted moralities closer to what I was used too and more in line with my own, and I had been feeling a calling to return here for a while, so I finally allowed myself to return. I hope that things have been better since I left, it seems they’ve improved at least...” He would look around, not seeing much in the way of familiar faces, but he knew that Mura was still around, and seemingly was doing better than ever considering he had not only been named the Guild Master of Fairy Tail, but also a Wizard Saint. When Mitsuo first joined there were on equal footing...it seemed much had changed.

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 15th March 2021, 10:05 am

Pomp and circumstance was certainly part of the reason Vandrad didn’t liken his existence to merely being a prince. But he wasn’t a fan of the way people put on fake tones and embodied phony characters in some kind of pathetic way to earn favor. Vandrad had always been a man that respected strength and the drive to improve one’s self and while respect was due every now and then, he’d much prefer someone be rude for the sake of improving themselves than to simply roll over hoping for some kind of free giveaway. Mitsuo continued his thoughts as the prince turned the attention over to asking questions, stating that the first time he’d joined, Heero had given him some kind of lecture and then touched his hand. Heero was the former guildmaster, the one that Vandrad had learned later had been the victim of the raven-haired witch from Elysium. Whether the man had still been alive or dead didn’t much matter -- the carnage that the psychopath had inflicted was beyond reprehensible.

Mitsuo answered the first question firmly enough, explaining that he mostly traveled in solitary fashion. He had a few connections but they had simply been for the sake of business and he hadn’t even sought to dredge up his time with Fairy Tail. Vandrad made a note of the answer, nodding softly before he turned to his second one. It gave Mitsuo pause, perhaps a bit surprised to be asked the query, but he explained that he had not been expelled. He went into detail about how the guild’s past had drastically changed; when he’d joined, they were a legal guild and held to the highest standard under Heero’s guidance. Then he mentioned another former guildmaster, Kanix, whom Mitsuo had worked with. Eventually she had risen to guildmaster and the entirety of the guild’s mission had changed, forcing the younger man to depart. A pang of frustration rippled through Mitsuo’s person, his emotional response loud and clear to Vandrad’s empathic senses.

Vandrad noted the response quickly before he glanced back at Mitsuo. He went on about Magnolia accepting Fairy Tail once more and their change back in a direction they once were. He’d felt a desire to return and finally gave in, in hopes that he’d come back to a guild that was different but better aligned with his own personal direction. "I’ve been here about a year, so I have missed out on any personal experience with Fairy Tail’s… sordid past,” he told the younger man. "However we do not operate as a legal guild, as I’m sure you’ve heard. There is a balance that you’ll learn about as you reacclimate yourself. I have only the history books about Fairy Tail that I’ve looked through to go by but I can tell you, you’ll find a different guild from the one you imagine. I apologize if that comes across as harsh but I would rather help you understand the world you’re rejoining sooner rather than later.”

"With that said, I’m sure you’ve at least heard about the recent attack from the dark guild Elysium. Security is on high alert and protection of the guild and its members is the number one priority of the Aces and guildmaster. We’ve suffered some losses but we survived and we will grow stronger for it.” It was the first time Vandrad showed anything akin to emotion beyond cold and calculated. There was a slight ripple of anger in his voice as he remembered the sudden assault and destruction of the guildhall. It was a wound that had not healed and the members of the Elyisium would pay dearly for their treachery, with both their lives and their livelihoods. His dark eyes flicked back to Mitsuo. "I hope you understand the need for questions ahead of time. Fairy Tail does not suffer betrayal easily and I had to be sure. I don’t know a lot about the former guildmasters, only that one is still within our ranks. A Leonard Dragonbane, I believe. But you seemed to have gone through a decent amount of time and change within Fairy Tail’s walls. Having you back will be a benefit and I think Mura will appreciate seeing you. So if you’re still interested, I’d be happy to officially induct you back into our ranks.”

Words: 719/1855  | Tag: @Mitsuo | © marzia at shine & gs.

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 15th March 2021, 11:09 am

It was interesting to hear that someone who had been in the guild for such a small amount of time had risen through the ranks the way that Vandrad had, perhaps a little telling of the state of the guild, but also comforting to Mitsuo that there was a chance he could follow a similar trajectory this time around. As he spoke on the current state of the guild Mitsuo nodded along, confirming what he had heard; the guild was now independent, not legal or dark (which suited his personal alignments just fine after what he had been through over the past couple of years). He mentioned the recent attack on the guild executed by Elysium and the currently higher state of security, as well as being fairly candid with the fact that they had suffered losses in the attack.

Mitsuo could hear the change in his voice, being an observant man. This bothered him. It was fair enough, but Mitsuo wondered if he had personally believed that people had been lost because of him. He looked like the type of man who would take such a thing to heart, the amount of time he clearly put into his training combined with the strength that Mitsuo could passively sense within the man. He was a man after Mitsuo’s own heart, or so it seemed, and that helped him to immediately feel right back at home. He’d allow him to finish, mentioning one more name that Mitsuo definitely knew as he spoke of Leo, the guilds first master and a man whom while he hadn’t interacted with specifically, had definitely been a prominent guild presence while he was here. He would hold his hand out to the man once more, left hand this time with his sleeve rolled up and palm facing to the ceiling as he had done all that time ago.

“It would be an honour to rejoin Fairy Tail. I understand why you had to question me and make no mistake, now that I’m back I will do everything in my power to help bring Elysium to justice. My personal strengths are in support type magic, as well as being a master swordsman, having trained all my life. I have the ability to use my magic to set traps, enhance my allies, cripple my enemies, and to heal. You claimed to be the ‘Taskmaster’ of the guild, so I assume you will need to know these things. I look forward to working with, and under, you sir.” No discomfort, no uncertainty, only fierce determination was in the voice and demeanour of the young mage now. He was ready to do his part for the guild once again...

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 17th March 2021, 12:23 pm

It seemed that Vandrad’s bluntness hadn’t swayed Mitsuo away from his task. Rejoining Fairy Tail was still a burning blaze of desire in the younger man and, perhaps, was further coaxed by the news of Elysium’s attack. He listened as Vandrad orated to him the reasons for his questions and then left open the possibility of turning back then and there. While others would think it better to encourage one to ‘stick it out and see how it goes’, the prince had never been like that. Even within the ranks of the Bellum army, he would always give people a chance to walk away. People that couldn’t handle the realistic nature of their commitment weren’t fit to continue and there was no reason in trying to push them to be what they didn’t want for themselves. Fairy Tail had gone through a trial and lives had been changed as well as lost. He could not allow passionate sign ups that would lead to devastation or death, not when he could outline exactly what the future was.

Mitsuo was unshaken by his words. Instead, he rolled up the sleeve of his left arm and presented his bare flesh to Vandrad. He stated that he would be honored to rejoin, understanding why he’d been put through an interview and wishing nothing more than to join the desire to bring Elysium to justice. He then took it an extra step and outlined what kind of magic he used and what he was skilled in. He told Vandrad in intricate detail, the prince quickly jotting down notes on his notepad as he listened. He nodded as Mitsuo rightfully assumed that his standing as the Taskmaster meant that knowing the guild member's magic would be a benefit.

"As Treasurer, I organize the guild’s funds and keep track of their invoices, along with other monetary transactional documentation. As the Taskmaster, I am in charge of organizing the jobs posted on the board and recommending them to members of Fairy Tail depending on their strengths and weaknesses. Your information is appreciated.” Vandrad reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box, placing it on top of the datapad and opening it up. He retrieved the stamp from inside and spun it around in his hand, taking a firm hold of it with his fingers. Once Mitsuo verified where he wanted the stamp, the prince would bring the stamp down gently, pressing it just enough for the entire imprint to land flat on his flesh. And then as he pulled it back, it would seal upon his flesh, magically changing to a color that Mitsuo himself felt drawn to.

"Welcome back to Fairy Tail, Mitsuo Takahashi.”

Words: 449/2304 | Tag: @Mitsuo | © marzia at shine & gs.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:55 am