Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

War of Serenity

Tsubasa Kageyama
    Tsubasa Kageyama

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Adventurer’s Spirit
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 273,376

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hodgepodge
    Second Skill: XVI Battle Suit
    Third Skill:

War of Serenity Empty War of Serenity

Post by Tsubasa Kageyama 22nd October 2020, 8:08 am

Job deets wrote:Clicky.

WC
    1004 words |14,000 total
    TAGGED
    @Dagda@Nathaniel Stratford@Lethe
    I think I've got a lot of friends but
    I don't hear from them
    What's another night all alone

"It's called the moss troll problem," Tsubasa said. Before him was a large saucepan, within which a mixture of sugar and various other things were heating up and turning brown. He wore an apron that said 'Chef 2.0' and seemed to be watching the saucepan carefully.

He'd started cooking after a short break from doing really anything. Tsubasa had become a stronger mage than he had ever anticipated much more quickly than he had thought possible, thanks largely to the tutelage of people like Miss Mercury and his occasional run-ins with the hot people, Lady Serilda and Mister Mythal. It took him some time to come to terms with that and think about his responsibility that would come with the rapid rise in rank, relative to his position upon entering the guild. It would come with more responsibility, even if he never became an ace like Miss Mercury. He shook his head of the thought and brought himself back to the here and now.

On top of the refrigerator just behind him, Ahab sat listening to him talk. He was also pressing buttons on a game system. The fact that it was roughly half his size made the erratic movements especially hilarious. "What's wrong with moss trolls?" He asked.

"Well nothing by themselves," He continued, "But imagine you're writing a fantasy book. You add moss trolls to the book. Now, because of that, the world of your book has moss. Because otherwise where did the moss trolls get their names?"

Ahab shifted position and started using one of his legs to move a control stick, "What kind of place doesn't have moss?"

"A place that can't have moss trolls, I guess." Tsubasa shrugged, "I'm not sure where it came from I just know it makes it easy to fall down rabbit holes when you're creating things. You gotta rewind all the way to the beginning of the thing that you made. So like, you use a bicycle in your story. Someone might be asking about where that bicycle came from. Who made the concept of a bicycle?"

"Who cares. Some guy." Ahab said, "The real question is who made this stupid game which is dumb and I hate it." He pounded on the game system which did practically nothing, as his tiny fists weren't strong enough to damage it.

"Come on dude don't break my stuff," Tsu said nonchalantly. He reached into the fridge to pull out a cold glass of water he'd prepared for this exact act. He set it next to the saucepan and poured a small amount of the brownish sauce into the cold water.

"I hate people who focus on things like that in a story anyway," Ahab said, restarting the game in the middle of a battle, like a champ. "Like, you're really looking for accuracy in this world where people have no magic but like, all kinds of gears on their hats instead?" He grumbled  "What are you making anyway?"

"Taffy," Tsubasa said, balling up the sugar in the water, to ensure it was the correct temperature to continue the next step. His voice was quieter now as he began to focus more intently on his task. Soon he would grow silent with concentration and forget that he was mid-conversation. "I'm gonna make it a bunch of fun colors. I'll call it Laughy Taffy."

——

"I still don't understand why you brought me this," Said one of the clerks. He wore thick glasses and in previous interactions, he'd had a very strong attitude that seemed to heavily imply that he would be better off being anywhere except where he was. He had something more important to do and it wasn't this. Yet at this moment, he was enjoying a piece of Tsubasa's taffy with a heavily softened expression. Hours had passed and the young man had gone specifically to find this guild clerk, as he had some rough patches in the past with him.

"Come on, man, my squirrel messed up your glasses and you ignored me lying there dying. We've both made mistakes. Eat the taffy." Tsubasa replaced the lid on the box and slid it under his arm.

"Well, yes, thank you," The clerk said. There was a heavily awkward silence that hung in the air before the clerk procured a letter. "It's fortunate that you found me at any rate, because this is for you," He passed a small orange envelope to Tsubasa, which the young man quickly opened up. There was a tonal shift in their attitude as the clerk summarized the letter for Tsubasa. Tsu had a reading difficulty that he was not proud of at all, and it seemed this clerk had picked up on it. Now, unlike previous occasions, he seemed more willing to lend a hand.

"It's a request for help keeping two disagreeing gangs from becoming a full on turf war." The clerk explained, "They've asked for a talented mage and it's been passed on to you. Apparently there will be a small coalition of mages from different guilds, so you won't be alone, but this one could become a serious problem if all of you aren't careful." After a moment he added, "It's a big responsibility. Someone must think you're ready for it."

Tsubasa blinked at the paper. He was reading it and taking in what the clerk was saying at the same time. The two were matching up appropriately, assuring the young man that he wasn't being mocked or tricked. He closed his eyes and shook his head slightly, as though trying to get his thoughts correct. This was exactly what he had been thinking about previously, and it seemed the perfect opportunity for him to decide whether he was ready for higher ranked missions or not.

Less than ten minutes later, he and Ahab were riding the Mach 15 on their way to the location indicated on the letter, a small valley tucked away just south of the area of dispute, the ironically named Serene Cliff.

STATS

HP: 000
    MP: 000
    Current Durations: Spell Name 0/0
    Current Cooldowns: Spell Name 0/0
    Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Let us use our hands to help and hold...

... let us pour love into the Mighty Soul.
    Nathaniel Stratford
    Nathaniel Stratford

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 25,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Inquisition
    Second Skill: Cheesecake
    Third Skill:

War of Serenity Empty Re: War of Serenity

Post by Nathaniel Stratford 23rd October 2020, 4:24 am

Inside the guild hall he lived in, Nat dashed through the corridors, picking things up left and right. He had been chosen to partake in a war between bandits. Now he honestly didn't pay any attention to the full details of the mission in question. Once he had heard Bandit and War, he was quick to jump into gathering materials for a bloodbath. His last stop would be his room where a newly polished Dies Irae armor uniform was placed meticulously upon an armor rack. The straps and buckles were quickly undone and was on the crusader almost instantly. Weapons, rations, maps, all of it packed and ready. And, as quickly as he had came in his room, he bolted out once more. Only to be stopped by the same person who had handed him his assignment. The person had explained that he is not to join them in battle, but to only negotiate peace between them. In shock, he dropped all his things to the floor. Loud clanks and clangs echoed as metal hit stone. "Are you sure you got the right man for the job? I mean, you do know what I'm all about, right?" he said.

Apparently the person who assigned him to this mission was fully aware of who Nat is and what he's all about. He was also aware that Nat had been the one to settle a sensitive case that involved the international relations. And that from what he has heard, Nat has been good at keeping his temper and blade in check. With a sigh, he reluctantly accepted the papers that had the details of the mission and walked his way out with a pout on his face right after he picked the stuff up that he dropped.

Serene cliff was to be the destination of the little get away. He was also been made aware of the presence of company in this 'diplomatic mission'. Reading the word made the crusader scoff. The only real diplomacy to be carried to a bunch of evil-doers was at the tip of his sword, but God help him if he messed up and get another beating from his superiors. He was travelling via a carriage he had hitched on. It was conveniently heading to the valley. Though slow, it beat having to walk all the way over there. Transportation wasn't exactly in his list of priorities to have, especially since money is still tight. The bakeshop's income is steady but it's only enough to afford smaller things for now. He'd imagine that whoever is with him on this assignment would already be there.

Hours passed and he had arrived at the Serene Cliff. Already, he could see someone else in the place, and so he approached them and asked "Are you also here for the commotion caused by bandits?" while showing the paper.

WC: 478
    Thread Total: 1,482
    @Tsubasa Kageyama @Lethe @Dagda

_____________________________________________________________________________________

War of Serenity Nat_siggy
    Exp to next rank:

#DDB649
    Dagda
    Dagda

Richie Rich- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Meliora Vitae [GM]
    Experience : 34,736

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Leviathan
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dagda 22nd November 2020, 6:47 pm

War of Serenity OgDLJYY

Sunlight shone through the large windows that occupied every wall of the S.S. Endeavor’s command center. It gave a golden glow that bounced off the walls and bathed the various eclectic potted plants with the nutritious beams they craved. Dagda could feel it starting to warm his feet, which rested on the table in front of him as he lounged back in a desk chair. It was quite early in the day and the ship that housed Meliora Vitae was mostly quiet. The titanous man didn’t mind, he was a morning person and enjoyed the quiet.

Pulling a box from the table, he began to sort through the guild’s mail, which he had picked up just the day before from where it got collected in Crocus. Back home they sent written letters, but advertisements and junk mail were something he’d had to get used to quickly.

“What a waste,” he grumbled as he tossed yet another clothing store ad in a nearby trash can. Finding real mail was like sifting for gemstones. Between sips of coffee, he had been able to set aside the real job offers and mail. At the top of the pile was a bright orange envelope that he peeled open curiously. The vibrant color was almost too much to look at. Inside was a request for assistance from the Magic Council, which he scanned quickly. Apparently two gangs were about to go to war at a place called Serene Cliff. The irony was not lost on Dagda, who let out a huff of amusement.

None of the other requests seemed as interesting, so he decided to go check out the first one. He pinned the excess up for the rest of the guild to pick from for the day, then set about getting prepared. Dagda knew how to pack light, and since he didn’t use physical weapons to fight, he was ready in just a few minutes. On his way down from the command center, he paused. Maybe I should take someone from the guild with me, he thought. He could certainly handle himself if it came to battle, but it might be a good opportunity to work with a guild member. Meliora Vitae was still very new and he hadn’t had the chance to get to know everyone well.

All the options ran through his head as he took the elevator down to the second floor. Percy was his go-to, but the young man was still recovering from his injuries. No, he would pick someone else. Tabitha? No, she didn’t seem like a morning person. Fitz also didn’t seem like the right choice. He paused by a dorm door. It was Lethe’s room. From what he had seen, she seemed to be an intelligent, albeit mysterious, woman. Perhaps she would be a good choice to help with negotiations between the gangs.

Raising his fist, he gave the door a few gentle raps. “Lethe? It’s Dagda, sorry if I woke you. I’m heading out on an assignment, would you like to come with?” He hoped his voice didn’t wake anyone else in nearby rooms.

Post WC: 518 Thread WC: 518 Tagged: @Lethe @Tsubasa Kageyama @Nathaniel Stratford Job Info: X Music: X

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 29th January 2021, 10:58 pm

War of Serenity VNJRLgK
    Leave the Future in the Past, We're Living in the Present now, Baby!

Lethe was used to habit. Her habit was waking up when the sun was up and getting herself ready for the day. She was in the middle of braiding a purple ribbon, that matched her eyes almost, into her hair when a knock came at her door. She groans before she turns around in her dorm and opens the door to be met face to face with the guild master again. They technically met at the banquet, but she believed she only introduced herself at the time. A small smile is on her lips as she had one hand stuffed in her hair to hold the three separate parts with the ribbon in it to keep them from going together. She was already dressed in a grey halter top with a pair of black cotton short shorts. A green jacket was tied around her waist as she stood in the doorway. “You mentioned an assignment? I can go, but I’d like to have my hair out of the way first… If it’s not too much trouble, mind helping me braid it really quickly? Apologies for the mass of it though…” She nervously chuckles at that. She had to play it cool. This was her guild master! And he was hot… but he was much older than her! At least from her time… She would need to tell him soon. At least him. He could potentially help her get back to her time. "Can you fill me in on the assignment while you braid my hair please?"

After Dagda helped her finish off her hair, Lethe slipped on a pair of white sneakers, not wanting to add to her six foot height at the moment with some nice heels or anything, especially since she was going to help Dagda on an assignment. She pulled out a little holo screen from her hand and was typing with one hand before she made the screen float between her hands and was typing with both. She closed the screen by putting her hands on either side and let them clap together softly. She then pulled up another screen that had the map of Ishgar. "You might feel a little dizzy for a minute after I do this. Where are we going?" After being given that information, she was able to easily double tap Fiore before grabbing hold of Dagda's arm and pressing on the Serene Cliffs. Sometimes she loved her magic.

They would suddenly digitalize rather quickly before appearing at the Serene Cliffs and redigitalize there where they were to meet others. She had looked over the cliffs quietly, momentarily forgetting she was holding onto Dagda's arm. She leaned her head lightly before she realized what she was doing, quickly retracting her arms and herself from his body. "Apologies." She says before she bows to Dagda quickly. "I had gotten lost in the sights around here and forgot I was holding onto you." She looked around to see what she could see, people wise this time. She wondered whom all would join the duo in their assignment to calm down these two bandit clan's.

A thought suddenly came to the black haired woman's mind before she quickly pulled up another screen and began searching for something. She was looking for potential information on both of these clan's. What they did, why they seemed to do it. Maybe they had some overlapping similarities that potentially caused this.

|| Words: 572 || Thread Total: 2571/14000 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles
    Tag: @Tsubasa Kageyama @Nathaniel Stratford @Dagda
    Enemies: ???

Tsubasa Kageyama
    Tsubasa Kageyama

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Adventurer’s Spirit
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 273,376

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hodgepodge
    Second Skill: XVI Battle Suit
    Third Skill:

Post by Tsubasa Kageyama 10th February 2021, 12:02 pm

WC
    0510/1514 (3,085/14,000) words
    TAGGED
    @Nathaniel Stratford@Lethe @Dagda
    描いても描いても
    綺麗にならない
    選んだ絵の具に 罪は無い

Tsubasa stared now at the drawings he'd etched into the ground. It seemed to be a rough approximation of the area around them, scaled down and roughly resembling a battle map. The instructions had specifically stated that no one was to be killed here, but during his studies he'd learned that it only took one person to start a battle and that some gangs and even armies weren't above using tactics like sneaking into another group's camp and pretending to be them in order to start the fight. He saw no honor or pride in something like that, but knew that some people would do whatever they needed to in order to win. Therefore, as he waited, he'd been mapping out strategies in case it came to a large scale battle.

He had been there for a little while when he was joined by another mage who made it up the cliff, though seemingly not by flying. Waving over a greeting, Tsubasa stood up. Here came a man who was absolutely no nonsense, and Tsu could tell from his general demeanor. In that he had a General demeanor. He cleared his throat and attempted to look a little taller, remembering that he was no longer just going on little errands or under the full guidance of Miss Mercury.

"Yeah," He said. "While I was flying here I got an update that two more will be joining us. We should wait for them until we start getting into the nitty gritty of it but—" There was a light humming noise, not unlike those that would occasionally echo around his lab area, which grabbed his attention mid-sentence. "Oh hey, speak of the new people."

Here were two more that appeared on the scene, quite literally, as though they had been turned on like a light. They looked to Tsubasa almost like a funhouse mirror version of the Hot People, those who he'd met on two of his previous more outrageous journeys. They were very attractive and well mannered, just like his allies, but to his journeyman's they eye lacked that regal wild streak that permeated the other two. It was possible that he was projecting a little bit due to the self-perceived severity of the mission at hand.

"Hey, okay, cool," He said once everyone had arrived and mostly gathered around, "So we're all here now. Uh. I think they wanted people from different guilds to show an impartiality in the process? So we're mostly from different… guilds. My name's Tsubasa, Tsubasa Kageyama. You might… you might know the Kageyama Shrine just east of Talonia. That's me. My family, I mean. Us. This is Ahab." He gestured to the light green flying squirrel which was tucked into the hood of his jacket. The squirrel waved. "I made taffy." He handed out a roughly six centimeter sized piece of wrapped taffy to each of his new teammates. Each one was individually colored and appropriately soft to the touch. Should anyone try them, they would find that they were actually really, really good.

STATS

HP: 000
    MP: 000
    Current Durations: Spell Name 0/0
    Current Cooldowns: Spell Name 0/0
    Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Let us use our hands to help and hold...

... let us pour love into the Mighty Soul.
    Nathaniel Stratford
    Nathaniel Stratford

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 25,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Inquisition
    Second Skill: Cheesecake
    Third Skill:

Post by Nathaniel Stratford 18th February 2021, 5:48 am

The man he had shown the job to stood up and greeted Nat rather professionally. Personally, Nat was surprised at the formality of such. It shocked him so much that he believed he had to match it himself because he believed his greeting to be as lax as he could get. Nat tried to offer up a handshake but the man started to talk and he immediately retracted his hands behind him, holding each other. Clearly, this man was in charge of the operation and Nat was more than happy to respect his authority. It was respect he clearly deserved after all. Just looking at the man, who seems to be if not younger, then someone his age is running on bringing peace to two bandit clans whereas Nathaniel would have done the monkey route and just kill both of them.

However, before the leader could continue explaining about waiting for two more companions after having already scouted ahead which was a very admirable way to lead there was also the fact the , the suddenly appeared before them with bright lights that Nat could swore looked like how his LacBook loads things. It was so technical and beautiful, much like the two people that came out of it. One was probably one of the most handsome people in all of Earthland and the woman had beauty that rivaled that of the love of Nat's life. Honestly he couldn't stop starring at the two beautiful beings, it was only until the leader spoke again that he was able to turn his focus to the task at hand once more.

Their first order of business were introducing themselves. Seems reasonable as they are going to have to work together for gods know how long. That along with the reason why people from different guilds were gathered together. Impartiality. Now Nat really had to behave himself. His judgement that neither should be allowed to live would no doubt have an impact at the face of impartiality they wished to maintain. All this restraint is making him sweat a bit. There was also a visible gulp down his throat along with a shaking of his hands behind his back.

The leader began introductions. He was Tsubasa Kageyama who was part of a family who is apparently well known in Talonia and beside him was a familiar? Spirit Animal? Companion? Who was a flying squirrel. The creature known as Ahab gave them taffy which Nat happily accepted and sounds delicious approval and a smile while eating it with his eyes closed, savoring the candy. The sweet treat was just right in flavor and texture and Nathaniel began thinking of how it can be incorporated to cake "That was good. Well I'm Nathaniel, from Dies Irae. I'll trade another taffy for - " he held up his right hand and pointed a finger towards the sky, twirling it around and with a bit of sparkling and a faint line following behind said finger, a plate started to form and once the plate finished forming, a cake slowly appeared on top of it." - a piece of cake." he continued.

WC: 525
    Thread: 3,610
    @Tsubasa Kageyama @Dagda @Lethe

War of Serenity Nat_siggy
    Exp to next rank:

#DDB649

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 7:44 pm