Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Keep Me Warm, Serenity~

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : ‭22,335

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse of Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Keep Me Warm, Serenity~ Empty Keep Me Warm, Serenity~

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 20th January 2019, 1:02 am

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Kessicia wasn’t sure what had happened, but she knew one thing well enough – it had made her feel good.

After her retrieval of the iLac from the Neutral Grounds, she had come across a poor unfortunate man walking the road. He had been quick to take to her natural appeal and since she was feeling a bit low from having had her magic temporarily shut off, she had wanted to feel attractive again. She had convinced the man to go with her behind a boulder to help figure out her iLac… along with other things. And it had been at the climax of those other activities that something strange had happened.

She’s apparently swallowed his soul. She’d felt it leave his body and merge with hers, remembering that feeling from when the succubus had attempted it on her. The warmth of the soul had filled her stomach with a heat that ran through her veins and invigorated every inch of her. The body, interestingly enough, was still alive as she took the time to examine it. He simply lay there, his face completely blank as he stared up at the sky above. Still alive but nothing but a fleshy husk. How… strange.

After that, Kessicia had continued her journey back towards the major cities of Fiore. Somewhere along the lines, she had found herself following a trail along the border of Bosco. She didn’t know much of the neighboring country but she also felt no desire to enter it, at least not yet. In time, she would surely walk across the lands and begin to expand her power and influence… but she needed to establish those first. So on she walked, taking her time and enjoying the freedom to just go where she pleased.

She found herself walking along a trail that was heading up a hillside. Before her iLac disconnected from the lacrimanet, she checked to see where her position was. Apparently she was still along the border of Bosco, heading up to a landform called… the Serene Cliff. It was, according to the net, a truly beautiful spectacle of nature. It was a long running cliff that looked out over the sunset and there were several spots along the cliffside that would reflect and retract the light, creating a dazzling display of colors and light. Sounded like a perfect place to camp out for the night and, if she were lucky, she’d find some soul that felt the same way. As luck would have it, it seemed fate was on her side this night. She spotted the thin, billowing stream of smoke rising from a fire and approached it without hesitation, not bothering to hide her advance.

“Good evening,” she greeted the woman before her. “I was wondering if I might share your fire for a while.”

Curse • Talonia • 469

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Keep Me Warm, Serenity~ 58995_s
    Character | Magic | Armory
    Let's go on an adventure!
    Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Inferno's Herald
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 2,350

Keep Me Warm, Serenity~ Empty Re: Keep Me Warm, Serenity~

Post by Pandora Dagger 20th January 2019, 11:15 am

A beautiful sunset reflecting upon the many different layers of earth that made up the canyon, coloring the very stones it covered in a soothing gentle orange. That was the sight the red-head's eyes were blessed to feast upon; the beauty of nature that no single man could dare to copy. Just like this canyon's namesake; neither could mankind try to bring about such serenity. With the turmoil that had taken over Pandora's life in the past few months, this change of pace had been more than welcome, and for that reason had she decided to station her campment for the night here. ‘Here’ being against a large boulder several times her size, as to cover her back when she could not.

One could never be too wary of the unexpected, or so she'd been taught the hard way. Her back leant against the cold stone surface as the flames’ reflection flickered upon her face. One leg bent before her chest, on which her arm rested, the other leg, or rather what remained of it, hidden underneath her kimono. Her free hand rested around her cane, tucked against her shoulder the way soldiers wore their gun. Pandora's eye stared into the fire absentmindedly, retracing old memories of better times within the cinders that slowly fluttered skyward. The sun hadn't entirely set yet, but the horizon bordered to a soft obsidian color, with the first stars already having appeared into the sky. The voice that suddenly spoke out of the falling darkness startled her, and instinctively the warrioress tightened her grip around her cane, her face suddenly clear and alerted.

”...” A rather long silence followed as the voluptuous woman gazed upon the newcomer, waiting till they’d stepped closer so she could have a better look. The newcomer however, despite her instincts telling her to remain wary, was a sight for sore eyes. It was something about the woman that she could not quite describe, but it took her breath away. The stranger's long purple hair contrasted beautifully against the multi-colored sky, and her figure managed to form a lump in Pandora's throat, which she swallowed quickly. She then averted her gaze again and extended one of her arms, gesturing her to go ahead. ”Be my guest, but don't try anything funny.” Pandora said, hiding her confusion as to why she found the newcomer such a sight to behold behind a colder exterior.

[403]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 20th January 2019, 11:54 am

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Kessicia had dealt with ruffians before, having come from a life as a slave. There had been plenty of times that she, in her caravan of similarly captive people, had come to a fireplace near the waning hours of the day. And more times than she could count, her masters had offered her up to the men and women of the camp in exchange for a fee. So in truth, Kessicia was prepared to come upon some kind of bandit or thug that would see her beauty and make plans for her. That was fine now; if they attempted any ill use, they would find themselves sorely outdone by her magic and abilities now. In fact, she was almost counting on it.

But instead, she was greeted by a much lovelier sight. A woman, perhaps a few years older than her, a dashingly pretty redhead whom caused the reborn succubus to pause. She wore a gorgeous kimono that seemed to glimmer in the fading light, Kessicia admiring the intricate designs upon the fabric. She was an opulent woman and the succubus didn’t even pretend she didn’t take a moment to look her over and smile softly, in an approving manner. Her eyes did not halt on the eyepatch that adorned her face, covering a single eye from sight. Instead, she walked forward enough to present herself fully to the woman, not wanting to hide in the shadows. “I wouldn’t dream of it. As you can see, I’m quite unarmed,” Kessicia explained, taking a moment to turn around and show that nothing was hidden anywhere. It was also giving her a moment to show off her full form to the woman.

“I apologize for the intrusion; I was hoping to be closer to a city by now but… I tend to get lost in the world if I’m not paying attention,” she apologized as she took a seat, laying herself out much like a model during a photoshoot. She did lean a bit forward to hold out her hand, offering out a handshake for the woman. “I’m Kessicia, by the way. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I never thought I’d run into such a stunning woman out in the wilderness. Part of me is happy I got lost,” she said flirtatiously, unashamedly hitting on the woman.

Curse • Talonia • 386

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 

Post by Pandora Dagger 20th January 2019, 2:18 pm

The subtle way in which the young woman showed herself, and even came to make a complete 360° to show she wasn't armed very much seemed like she was rather showing off her physical assets-- something the redhead did not quite mind. Strange though; although she didn't mind taking a gander at Mother Earth's finest creations she'd never felt so compelled to watch and take in what she saw as much as she did now. Pandora wondered. Was it the woman's charms that made her feel like this, or was it the location she’d chosen that urged her to take note of such beauty. Perhaps it wasn't a matter of one or the other, but just both combined? Well, not that it truly mattered in the end; she wouldn't pass up on the opportunity on some feminine beauty. Nor would she on meeting someone new, now her mental alarm bells had settled down and her instincts told her not to worry about the one in front of her having any ill intent.

When the woman laid down rather than sitting down, making herself seemingly seductively comfortable, she went on to introduce herself as Kessicia, and mentioned having gotten lost. A slightly smug grin crept upon Pandora's face when Kessicia spoke her final words. ”Looks like you're no stranger to honeyed words, hmmm?” Pandora hummed somewhat amusingly as she looked upon the woman she'd be calling her camping partner for the night. Laying down her cane she bent over, extending her hand to take hold of the one offered to her in greeting. ”But that sweetness still holds manners it seems. I like that… You can call me Pandora, Pandora Dagger.” She said, allowing a more gentle smile to grace her lips, immediately softening her expression in the process as she shook Kessicia's hand. ”In fact, the pleasure's all mine. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Kessicia.”

After having taken a moment longer she moved back against the rock, exhaling deeply before leaning back against the rock, seemingly more relaxed. ”Stunning I may be perhaps, but all you need is a silver platter and someone to tell “dinner's served” for the interested to dig in.” she replied in kind to her flirting words, the fickle playfulness reflecting in her remaining eye for a short moment. One of her hands disappeared into a bag beside her and pulled an apple out, casually tossing it towards Kessicia. ”Here, have an apple to quench your thirst, hot stuff. We'll see what happens after, after this fire burns down first,” Pandora pointed at the bonfire softly crackling beside them, her words filled with riddling suggestiveness. ”Though your presence is highly appreciated. It's been a while since I've had proper company… well, anyhow. You mentioned going to the city? Makes me wonder what's been on your mind, young lady, having wandered so far from civilization, to such a remote area to boot?” Pandora asked, not quite thinking about the fact that it may not be her business in the first place. She was quite certain that if it wasn't, the young lady wouldn't doubt a moment of telling her it wasn't. But as it stood; a no she had, and a yes she could get. All you'd need to do is ask. So ask she did. Her crimson eye lingered around the young woman's face, but did not waver on taking a gander at the rest she'd put on display before settling back on regular eye-contact.

[580]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 20th January 2019, 3:28 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

There were a lot of things that were coming naturally to Kessicia now that never did before. Her movements, her overall sexual attitude – they were all still rather new to her. She’d only know a bit about sexuality and that was because her former masters had attempted to beat it into her. But the soul that she had rightfully stolen had offered insights and her instincts took over before she even had time to think about it. As her mind caught up, she found herself reveling in the new attitude that surrounded her and often would just let her body and soul work. It was the same as she slid down to the ground and essentially presented herself like a model for the woman. She was wearing her usual garb; a tight black unitard that wrapped itself around her torso and through her thighs like a wrapper. She had black boots on that ran up to her knees, as dark as the rest her outfit. The unitard wrapped around her neck in such a manner that it looked much like a scarf and it was cut provocatively that the sides of her ample bosom could be seen.

“Actually you’d be surprised. I’m usually quite bad with words. Actions; that’s entirely different but haven’t quite managed to get language down to be… honeyed, as you say. But perhaps I was lacking the proper muse,” she gave the woman right back, a churlish grin upon her lips. Pandora introduced herself and Kessicia reached out to take her hand in a simple shake. And the strangest thing happened – she felt a spark. It wasn’t anything bright or tangible; it wasn’t like Pandora had released any kind of magic. But there was a surge through the succubus’ veins that… she couldn’t explain. But now she was well and truly intrigued.

Pandora gave her flirtations right back and Kessicia grinned, ecstatic to have found one that would return her favors. “Speaking of honeyed words – you sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself,” she responded with the same tone right back. She caught the offered apple with her hand, looking at it for a moment before the golden orbs snapped up to meet the crimson ones that had just made more than a casual suggestive comment. “You’re going to get me all hot and bothered, Pandora. I may inquire on how I might return the favor in a little while – after I’ve quenched this thirst,” she said, making it a point to keep her stare as she bit into the apple.

Pandora turned the question onto why she had ventured out so far, since she was looking for a city. As Kessicia swallowed the bit of apple in her mouth, she chuckled. “I’m a bit of a wanderer; I enjoy walking about the world and seeing its wonders. I’m originally from Desierto you see – so I’m used to seeing dunes and sand and encampments. All the wonder that comes from everything beyond that is so captivating, I find myself lost. Even here,” she said, gesturing to the falling sun and the cliffside that mirrored its opalescent beauty. “It’s quite romantic,” she said with a gentle sigh. “But if I may, what brings you out here so far, my beautiful Pandora? I do hope you say it was in hopes of finding me.”

Curse • Talonia • 560

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 21st January 2019, 4:20 pm

Pandora rose an eyebrow at the woman’s subtle mentioning and couldn't help but chuckle, softly shaking her head. Though the reason why was rather about the bravado of her words rather than denying her flirty suggestion. Her voice sounded smokey as she spoke, tinged with a sense of amusement. ”You must have quite the appetite if you're willing to inquire about that, my dear. But do go ahead and help yourself when you think the time is right.” Whether her words hid a dare or were merely teasing wasn't quite clear, but the smile playing on her lips did suggest the answer. She truly couldn't help it. It was stronger than herself, this need to tease and just enjoy, as if the past few months had never happened in the first place.

Her eyes stood kindly as she listened to Kessicia tell about her land of origins and her curiosity towards seeing the world. ”Dessierto, huh? Never been there before, I actually never got any further than Bellum myself…” Ah, Bellum. A country she both loathed and loved at the same time. One she knew she wasn't supposed to set foot in for the time being, either, lest she wanted to be hunted down by the ones responsible for the mess she found herself in right now. A deep sigh escaped her lips as it was her turn to reply in kind to what brought her here, and she'd said it faster than she could've thought about it. Nonetheless, that fact didn't make her words less true. ”Finding you might as well be the highlight of my journey thusfar, if I may be completely honest.” Pandora gave the purple-haired woman somewhat of a sheepish smile before gazing down unto the floor before her, pondering. She sighed again and placed her fingers upon the eyepatch covering her left eye, softly gripping the edge of the fabric. ”You see…” she paused for a moment, trying to find the right words to speak with.

When the warrioress found them, took off the eyepatch to reveal a large scar crossing her left eyelid, cleaving right through her eyebrow and running down towards her cheek. ”I've come in search for things I've lost back in Bellum, trying to mend what was broken. And I didn't quite remain unbroken myself,” she said, as one of her hands slid over the soft fabric of her kimono, pushing it aside to reveal the stomp that had remained of her left leg, reaching halfway past her thigh and bandaged up tightly. ”As you can see, I've lost quite a few parts of myself back there... among others…” Frankly she knew how foolish it was to reveal such a weakness to someone she literally only knew for a mere five minutes. But again, she couldn't quite explain why she'd just blurted it out so randomly. The urge was stronger. Her hand hesitated before hiding her mutilated leg underneath the safe cover of her kimono again, and quickly moved away from it. It still felt strange to touch a leg that was no longer whole. ”I've actually come in search of a specific type of lacrima said to be found around these parts, that could help with patching this up. But although my search for lacrima has been fruitless so far, I did seem to find myself a gem tonight.” Pandora muttered, making eye-contact with those golden optics that grew more fascinating to the redhead as time passed. They flickered daintily within the setting sun. ”Well, you know, I'm just looking for some things… things… I can't seem to find.” she suddenly stumbled over her words, biting her tongue in the process and winced at the sharp pain her teeth had caused.

[602]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 21st January 2019, 8:01 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Was this woman actually inviting her to make a move on her? It was quite a bit of a surprise, even if it didn’t reach Kessicia’s face. Her golden gaze stayed patched to the crimson orb she could see, a wry but impish smirk on her lips even as she chewed the apple. “Trust me, I will,” she said back, her voice a bit husky now. Pandora was flourishing in her charm, seeming to be genuinely interested in getting to know the succubus more and there was no denying that Kessicia herself had been wondering why the woman looked like without clothes on. She’d practically been undressing her in her mind for the last five minutes.

But the time for outright seduction was put on pause as Pandora revealed a bit more about herself, saying she’d never gotten much farther than Bellum and that running into the succubus had been the highlight of the trip so far. Kessicia’s head cocked slightly in curiosity, giving her full attention to her camp friend as she reached up and placed a hand on her eyepatch, as she seemed keen to explain a bit more in depth of what she was doing here. She watched as Pandora slowly lifted the patch, revealing the scar that crossed over her left eye, gracing her face from brow to cheek. Kessicia did not reel back or make any sign of disgust at it, merely looking at it neutrally as Pandora continued her story. Her kimono was brushed back to reveal that her left leg had suffered injury as well, the limb sliced off almost all the way up her thigh. She’d come looking for something to replace what she had lost, what seemed to be both somethings physical and not.

As the stump was hidden once more, Pandora explained that she’d heard of a lacrima that could help with patching herself up. She tossed a genuine flirt back at Kessicia, claiming that despite not finding that treasure, she had found a gem in the succubus. Her words halted and went after as she struggled a bit to continue her thoughts. Kessicia rose up from the ground, gracefully getting to her feet and closing the distance between them without hesitation. She gently lowered herself to her knees before Pandora and reached out, taking care to do so in a peaceful manner to show she wasn’t intending harm. If Pandora would allow it, Kessicia’s fingers wound gently rest on her cheeks and would help lean her a little so the succubus could lean forward and place a gentle but firm kiss on her damaged eyebrow.

“I am sorry to hear about your losses, my dearest Pandora,” she said softly, her voice now soft with sweetness rather than desire. “Though I may not be the lacrima you seek, I can assure you that if you let me, I’ll help you feel filled again – if only a little.” It was an earnest offer, meant to convey her care rather than just bodily attraction and lust. This woman had earned an interest in Kessicia’s heart, her plight one she had known for quite some time. But rather than jumping into her promises, the succubus turned slightly and tucked herself up against the rock next to Pandora, her side just barely grazing the other woman’s.  Pandora had been honest with her – she deserved no less than the truth as well. Though she wasn’t sure how well she would take the news, she couldn’t help but feel it was the right thing to do. “I was a slave while in Desierto. For twenty four years, I was sold and traded like goods at a marketplace. I’ve been used in every fashion one can imagine and then some. An oddity considering I was always on the plain side,” she laughed slightly as she reached out and gently ran her finger along Pandora’s leg that had was bent before her chest. “But a month or so ago, the sand farm I had been indentured to was attacked in the middle of the night. A succubus, looking to feast upon the soft flesh and feeble souls of the farm’s denizens. I was the last one left alive, merely out of luck. She… would have taken me as well, were it not for a well-aimed arrow from a guard, his last bit of vengeance for his own death. Her soul and mine melded together and she attempted to take control of my body. But I managed to overwhelm her, my last revolt against the world that had been cruel to me.” She sighed gently and then gestured to herself with her free hand. “And so here I am, a human woman who has been transformed into a beauty by merging my soul with a succubus.” She had told her story slowly, still unsure how Pandora would take the words. “I don’t mean to frighten you, nor do I mean you any harm. But as you were honest with me, I wished to show you the same respect.”

Curse • Talonia • 839

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 22nd January 2019, 9:22 am

When Kessicia rose to her feet Pandora found herself following her traces carefully, feeling how a sense of wariness had suddenly overcome her in her moment of struggle. Normally she would've lashed out immediately when such feelings overcame her, especially after that fateful day back in Bellum, knowing no good were to come of it. Yet now, she felt flustered. Baffled. She'd never ventured into detail about her wounds. Never even as much as hinted about them, keeping them well-hidden or plainly avoiding the question. But now she'd just plunged herself into something unknown, gotten it off her heart against a complete stranger… well, calling her that might not be completely fair at this point. Because at this point, said “stranger” had gotten remotely close to her without having had the urge to warn her about staying put. Said “stranger” was reaching out to her after having gotten on her knees. And the strangest part of this all was that she allowed it. Wary, cold Pandora who'd shunned any unnecessary contact up until now, even closed her eyes as if she was suspecting for her conversational partner to lash out and hit her instead. Her display of self-proclaimed weakness however was met with kindness; a gentle touch to comfort her cheek. There was something unnamed that seemed to pull her away from the rock, and although both her eyes were still closed shut as she leant forward, she did not dare open them for some reason.

Her surprise was thus great when a pair of soft lips pressed against her brow; the heat of her breathing caressing her forehead. And a sudden warmth spreading across her cheeks as those lips pulled away, leaving the redhead to fend for herself in trying to place the event that had just unfolded, and to suppress the blush that now colored her cheeks. And as Kessicia spoke her gentle words, her mind showed her clarity for a single moment; Pandora knew that despite the odds, and the fact her brain still went about to address her as “stranger”, that this woman in front of her had already conquered a spot in her heart. There was this something about the young woman that made her want to know more, learn more; a kindred soul that was doing a great job at sparking something within her. Something more than just interest.

And as the purple-haired woman tucked herself against the rock beside her, she did not try to retain her personal space one bit. In fact, she did the opposite when feeling their shoulders grazing one another, and leant ever so slightly closer to hers. There was no way Pandora wanted to overstep boundaries right now, but this gesture was an invitation, just in case Kessicia too wasn't quite certain about these ‘boundaries’. She turned slightly to have a better look at the young woman when she too revealed what had brought her here; her history as a slave… the amount of years she mentioned, and the age Pandora guessed she could possibly be at most collided, and for a moment she could only stare at her in silence. The heartache at imagining what she had gone through her entire life tore at the warrioress’ conscience, and when the story of the succubus came into play, did a slumbering feeling within her awaken abruptly.

Pandora moved instinctively, not even letting Kessicia properly finish her last sentence, and pulled her close against her, hushing her to silence. Her arms wrapped tightly around the young woman's torso in a protective embrace as she held her closely against her chest. Had the gesture been uncomfortable she would've immediately let go, but if not Pandora would gently kiss her hair and leave one of her hands to caress it gently as she spoke. ”That would never frighten me, my dear,” she whispered softly. ”Never. Regardless of whether a succubus resides within you or not, you're you. And nothing in this world can change that. Being a “what” or a “who” are details only idiots and superficial bastards take note and care about, but there are people who don't give a damn about those things. I for one, don't.” she lowered her hand to trace her fingers down Kessicia’s face, only to cup it in her palm and guiding it up to look at her. ”Thank you for telling me, my dear, truly...it must've been hard on you all this time. But let me tell you something I hope you'll keep on remembering from now on; it wasn't the merge with that succubus that made you beautiful, my sweet, sweet Kessicia. It might have changed your physiology, your needs, but it could never change the true nature of your heart. And from what I've seen so far, you've always been beautiful. Don't you ever forget that.” Her eye showed an overload of loving care as she looked into the golden irises before her, mingled with a few bits of sternness inbetween. Her words were soothing, and her actions perhaps borderline motherly, but she couldn't allow someone who'd gone through so much already to doubt herself even further. No matter the vibe she gave off, these words were ones spoken from her heart.  

[872]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 22nd January 2019, 11:25 am

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Kessicia felt… strange. There was a warmth in her chest, rather than in other places. Spending time with Pandora was such a stark contrast compared to her time with others. She was still getting used to men and women staring at her, watching her every movement, desiring her. And while Pandora was certainly making comments and flirts that were in that realm, they came from a more authentic attraction rather than her magic. She could tell -- there was a look about the ones that were bedazzled by her magic. Only Indra had been the other wizard that had been able to talk to her normally and he had been… well, he was a different case. But Pandora had awakened a different side to her that was both sensual and caring. She moved almost on instinct, moving over to the older woman in a neutral, non-threatening manner. She held her face, cradled it tenderly between her hands and planted the loving kiss, her lips remaining for a moment longer than perhaps was normal.

Kessicia wiggled down to sit next to the woman, leaving but a dream between their bodies. She felt Pandora move a little more towards her and the succubus was more than happy to wiggle against her a little closer, feeling the other woman's warmth against her shoulder. Pandora could have straddled her and Kessicia would have gone with it, turning to her gaze towards Pandora in a genuine but warm smile. As she wove her history for the other woman, her gaze flickered between Pandora and the flames, the memories playing out fully in front of her in real time. She had very nearly finished her story when Pandora reached out to her. Her arms snaked around Kessicia’s torso and pulled her close, the succubus accepting the hold. She was pulled tight against Pandora's chest, her heart resting just below the woman's chin. This was… surprising. Her hair was stroked and a gentle, loving kiss embraced her skull. Her words were filled with caring, as she told Kessicia that she would never be frightened by the truth; that no matter the circumstances, she was always herself. Pandora didn't care about classifications and Kessicia found herself in awe. She would look quite emotional as the woman lifted her head up, their faces merely inches away. Her eyes were wavering slightly as Pandora drove a point home for her, a lesson she never knew she needed to hear. She was beautiful both inside and out and Pandora urged that fact with gentle compassion, along with the fact that even before she changed, she had been beautiful.

Kessicia had never once experienced this kind of compassion and care before. For so many years, she was simply a fool, an object, an item that was used in the worst ways and then was discarded. Her lips parted slowly as she attempted to find words. “Pandora… she started, her voice rife with emotion. Her eyes flicked to the woman’s lips and before she could even think about it, she was sliding up and pressing her lips gently against Pandora's mouth. It wasn't one born out of lust, like one might have been from their passed words before. But it was gentle and almost timid, her sexual surety replaced with a loving nervousness. This was different than what she'd done before; her emotions were in her throat.

Curse • Talonia • 568

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 22nd January 2019, 2:36 pm

”It's okay-” Those were all the words she could muster before her lips were sealed. Sealed by a kiss she had not seen coming when looking in those emotion-filled golden eyes at first. But also one she wouldn't reject at all. Unlike the confidence with which Kessicia had introduced herself not too long ago, said confidence and bravado had faded to make way for the hidden side within the young woman. The tormented side, brittle and easily destroyed if seen by the wrong pair of eyes. If held by the wrong hands. Everything in Pandora screamed at the very thought of that happening, as if something within her stirred at the very possibility of someone out there trying to harm this tattered soul. Where her eyes stood large in surprise at first, they had grown smaller as the gentleness of her actions sunk into Pandora’s mind. Lowering her arm to support the small of her back, Pandora pulled the young woman even closer up against her, her eyes falling shut as she returned the kiss in kind.

She could feel her racing heartbeat booming against her chest, meeting with that of her own as it too grew more fast-paced over the sudden development. A gentle smile graced her lips as theirs finally parted, to allow a moment of breathe as well as a moment of realisation. Her arms never let go of the young forced-to-be succubus within them, and gently pressed her lips against her forehead, planting a loving kiss upon it. She then turned to look at Kecissia again, gently drawing closer to her face again as she spoke. ”You'll never be alone again, little one,” she said softly, raising her hand to tuck a strand of purple hair behind her ear. ”And from now on, if you'll have me… I'll look after you. Protect you when trouble's beating you down, care for you in the good days and the bad,” Allowing a short pause in between her words, their faces grew closer to one another as her hand snuck underneath her chin, tilting it slightly so she could only look at her. ”And hold you, as long as you need me to. Whenever, wherever.” And with that, Pandora leant down to initiate another kiss, pulling Kessicia unto her lap once their lips met again. She didn't want to let go of her. She couldn't. And for at least this night, she wouldn't.

The sun had finally disappeared behind the horizon, making way for a stunning night sky. The obsidian air was dotted with thousands of smaller lights, while the crescent-shaped orbital shone its light upon the twosome. She could feel the warmth of the fire lessening softly, but was hardly even bothered by it. Something else was keeping her warm at that very moment. Something… no, someone. Someone she knew she'd come to downright adore over time. Pandora didn't quite care what would happen that night, the development,... she’d welcome any of it, but all she really wanted was to hold on to her right now. Keep Kessicia's thoughts, mind and heart safe tonight. Tonight and any other day after if she could.

[526]

Last edited by Pandora Dagger on 23rd January 2019, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 22nd January 2019, 4:08 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Kessicia had found something in Pandora she never thought she'd have. Genuine attractive feelings. It wasn't just the physical parts of the woman, though she was the very epitome of a beauty as any woman. It wasn't just the succubus need to feed on souls and receive recognition through sex and corruption. It was the part of her that was still human, which had been beaten down for so many years that it had nigh been reachable even before the soul merging. She saw in Pandora a kindred spirit; someone that connected with her on a deeper level than she ever knew existed. Was this what it was like to… care for someone?

Oh and that kiss. It sent shivers and bolts of lightning through her flesh, directly to her soul. It was the same feeling she had gotten when she had shaken her hand multiplied by a hundred. The hand that pulled her closer earned Pandora a soft but quivering moan, Kessicia’s body sparking in all the right ways. Her lips clung to the woman's mouth in earnest only parting to catch her breath and smile. “Wow,” the inexperienced succubus breathed out, trying not to sound too damn giddy. Was her heart supposed to be pounding this hard, like a drum in an empty cave? She hummed softly as Pandora nuzzled her head with a kiss again, sighing pleasantly at the feeling. As the other woman brought herself closer once more, Kessicia tried to will her heart to calm, to stop its relentless beat for only a moment. But the promise of never being alone again, the feeling of her hand brushing her hair behind her ear, caused her skin to ripple with goosebumps.

Here she was the succubus, the one meant to seduce and entrap and yet she was fully caught by Pandora -- and all too happy to be so. She listened intently at all the oaths sworn to her by this strong, beautiful woman, who she had only met not even an hour ago. And yet she was ready to be hers, to protect her and care for her through the good and the bad. Pandora lifted her chin so she could better meet the succubus’ gaze and oh did she let her move her. Kessicia knew certain people could never dominate her as she wouldn't allow it. But Pandora could do whatever she wanted to her -- and chances were high Kessicia would love every second. Pandora leaned in to kiss her again and the succubus’ arms came around to gently wrap around her neck, opening herself completely to receive the kiss in gusto. She was pulled onto Pandora's lap and she went without hesitation, far too distracted by the sweet taste of the woman's lips.

The night was creeping in all around and yet she was full of light. The fire was growing low and cool but she was warmer than in the sun. Kessicia only pulled her mouth away long enough to properly straddle the woman, her hands dropping down to start removing her clothing. “I want to be yours and you to be mine,” she said, her tone caring and even. Despite what was about to happen, there was no haze or crazed trepidation. It was all deep seeded passion. “I don't know what tomorrow holds but I know I want you in it. And for every day after. I want to be there to kiss your pain and sorrows away. I need you, Pandora,” she said as she tossed away the first part of her clothing and pressed herself once more against the woman, melting her lips against hers in unbridled passion. For tonight, she would get to experience what lovemaking was for the first time.

Curse • Talonia • 632

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 23rd January 2019, 10:38 am

As if the sight before her wasn't already breathtaking enough, the moment and words Kessicia spoke took away her breath even more. Pandora felt a lump forming in her throat as a multitude of emotions and memories overcame her all at once, and she could only stare in disbelief as the haze lifted from her mind, making way for a sudden, strange sense of clarity. Her words hit home. Hard. And had it not been for the straddling legs across hers, the hot breath mixing with hers in every kiss, the warmth the beautiful Dessierto-born exerted right now, she wouldn't have been sure this was actually happening. It felt like a dream. One she didn't want to wake up from. She bit her lip softly and gazed intently at the tanned skin her slender body revealed as the first layer of clothes came undone, wanting to usher entire poems on how to describe how and what she felt right now. Yet all she could usher were mere incoherent words. ”I…” she ceased herself and stared back into her bright, golden eyes that had a copper shine to them now the fire reflected within them. The words Kessicia spoke reflected her own thoughts, worded differently but their intent the same. And at hearing she was needed, that the woman in front of her, albeit having literally known one another for merely an hour, needed her... it felt like her heart broke and filled itself anew all at once. ”Kessicia…”. Her voice spoke with a strange mixture of tenderness and need. Her actions however, were more thorough than her words could ever be.

Indulging in the passionate kiss that followed, she forsook the need for words. Hands that had first rested on the small of her back now snaked up the bare skin of her back, ran down her spine again and explored whatever was in reach. A soft squeeze. A gentle caress. Trying to find the subtle weak spots while her hands teased her playfully. She only reluctantly retracted to fiddle with the knot of the cape-like jacket she herself had hanging across her shoulders, undoing it and letting it slide to the ground. At this moment she cursed the boulder behind her for being where it was, slightly stuck within her seated position. She leant in closer, moving past the lush lips tempting her to return to them, and gently kissed the violet-haired woman's neck up to her ear, where she whispered a little warning in a rather husky voice. ”Hold on tightly sweetheart,” And without a moment more of patience, Pandora slid her hands down to Kessicia's buttocks, holding onto them tightly as she moved upward abruptly, picking her up and switched their positions around, laying her down gently.

“I hope you can make do with little sleep, because I won’t be giving you much time for that~” Pandora smiled devilishly, leaning down to kiss her with the same passion Kessicia had been meeting her with. She wanted to steal her breath away, desperately. Taste more of the sweetness this woman had shown her; the spark she had ignited within her being. The obi keeping her kimono tied came undo soon after, in between the panting and the indulging of passionate, loving kisses, allowing way for the one-piece garment to hang about her figure loosely. Biting Kessicia's lip teasingly Pandora eyed her again, her hair having come undone and now dangling down around her face somewhat wildly. One of her free hands caressing the succubus’ cheek before she bent over and gently started kissing her collarbone, her hand following the smooth figure down to gently rest upon her waist-side. In fact she wanted to go ahead and devour Kessicia in one go, but she knew better; to savor her bit by bit, and enjoy every moment of it. Make her enjoy every moment of it. But at the same time she didn’t want to take full control, still unaware of what could give the object of her affection the wrong vibes, which could potentially trigger the wrong memories. There was leeway; leeway for her to tell her right from wrong, the virtues and the sins. Though at this point Pandora would gladly become a sinner for her. Taking said thought to heart Pandora allowed herself to be selfish and bit down on the soft tissue of her neck, sucking down until a bruise had appeared upon her skin. She then proceeded by kissing it tenderly. ”With this, you're mine even after it comes to fade. And I…. I'll be yours.”

[811]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 23rd January 2019, 11:28 am

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Hearing her name on Pandora’s lips felt so right. The very undulation of her vocal tremors, her rise and fall of enunciation and hiss of her S’s made the succubus shiver more. That might have been part of her succubus nature but it was mostly her, hearing someone say her name with such love and care. Her name had nearly been forgotten after years of enslavement, only sticking with her because she had refused to let it fall into the ashes of memory. She had spent each night repeating it in her head, making sure it stayed at the forefront so she would never forget it. She wanted others to know it and knew, once she was free, she would make it well known by all. But hearing it from this wonderful, beautiful woman brought it a new realm; one she wasn’t quite prepared for but happily leapt into without resolve or care. Was it love or merely desire from connectivity? The lines were so blurred from the fog of her arousal that honestly, she couldn’t have cared in the moment.

Her body was there for Pandora to play with and play she did, earning her soft moans and gasps as Kessicia arched her back and gave her full rein over her torso. Every little thing she did, every little squeeze and stroke and rub caused her body to quiver in anticipation. She gave the other woman some room so she could undo her covering and let it slide back. But with the rock in the way, it wasn’t going to be easy to remove the rest of her clothing without a little help. Kessicia would have been more than happy to get hands-on and help her out but instead Pandora’s lips found her neck and she sighed, lifting her head to the side to give her ample room to nuzzle. She heard the warning, the warm breath in her ear causing her to shiver yet again and then two hands wrapped tight into her ass, causing her to yelp and giggle slightly as she was lifted and then laid down onto the ground. Now with Pandora above her, Kessicia could stare up at her with those same aroused eyes. But now the gems had slowly leaked into a different color; they seemed to be a mixture of red and pink, a clear sign of her differing emotion.

“Please,” Kessicia practically begged at Pandora’s observation that neither one of them were getting much sleep. “Make me yours all night, honey. And when you can’t go any longer, I’ll make you mine,” she insisted, wrapping her hands around Pandora’s head as she leaned down to kiss her, her fingers splaying in her hair and gently pressing her nails into her scalp. As their lips clashed on passionate battle, more of Pandora’s illustrious kimono was loosened and opened, revealing more of the woman’s wondrous body. Kessicia’s hands slid up and ran her fingers along the other woman’s sides, her fingers trailing along her ribs with gentle caresses. She met the woman’s gaze, hot and hungry for more of her attention. She leaned her cheek against her hand, nuzzling it with tenderness as she stared up at her lover. Once more Pandora returned to her neck and Kessicia turned her head again to give her the full length of the fleshy foundation. Her hands wrapped around the woman’s body beneath the loosely hanging kimono, raking her fingers gently across her back. No other person could dominate her like this but Pandora – that was a fact she had already concluded in her mind. She gasped and moaned as the woman bit into her flesh and sucked on it, the exhilaration of the motion causing her body to arch up towards her.

Once Pandora had declared what it meant, the bruise slightly sore but in a fashion that suited her, the succubus nearly melted. She rolled them over once more, using her leg as the catalyst to balance her weight. She was once again straddling Pandora, her hips pressed right against the other woman’s. She reached up and gently touched the bruise and smiled, humming pleasantly at the feeling. “I’m yours,” she affirmed to the woman, her eyes looking down at the single one. Slowly she ran her hands over Pandora’s sides and helped remove the last of her kimono, splaying it wide on the ground like wings around her. She leaned down and kissed Pandora right along her collar bone, leaving a trail of warm, wet kisses as she descended. She slipped down a particular valley of flesh and there did she turn her head, wrapping her lips around the bulbous flesh and pinching it between her teeth and lips. There did she suck, leaving a self-same bruise like the one that now proudly marked her neck. Once it was well and formed, she pulled away and kissed it, gently letting her tongue circle the circumference of it. “Now you’re mine,” she whispered to the woman, lifting her multicolored eyes to bury the point further. But she kept descending, planting more affection on her torso as she slid downwards to truly make her lover feel well and good.

Curse • Talonia • 864

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 24th January 2019, 8:04 am

The golden optics that had been looking at her with a sensation of need, gazed upon her once more from down below, having shifted to another color entirely. This color her mind would describe as a fusion between a ruby and rose quartz; in short, a color she could drown in. And drown she did when staring into them. When tasting the succubus’ lips. When feeling her hot breath and even hotter body against her skin. Every time she drowned into her again. Pandora honestly didn't stand a chance in fighting this attraction, though she hadn't ‘fallen’ to the temptations of her body first, but for Kessicia herself. That unspoken connection; that need for one another then and there. That fire that currently burned in her eyes. A desire they both held dear. The redhead grinned mischievously in return when the succubus countered her words with a promise she was tempted to hold her too, even though she was quite certain her stamina could keep up for a long amount of time. But before she knew it she was rolled over and thrown back to the ground, letting a short yelp escape her mouth; the roles reversed once more. And as her kimono was taken off her hands -or rather, body-, she was both literally and figuratively laid bare before the one she'd come to love. Embarrassment made way for amusement, yet as amused as she was at hearing the Dessiertonian's pleased humming, she couldn't help but make big eyes as the succubus trailed her lips down towards her chest. She tried to look down but ended up cocking her head back as a sharp sting ran foiled her attempt, drawing a gaspy moan from her lips. One far less restrained than she’d wanted. She flushed red as a pair of beautiful, aroused eyes looked up at her with a deviant sparkle, and could only nod as she imprinted Kessicia's words. Pandora flustered as the soft lips stopped lingering and lowered themselves even further, causing the redhead’s heartbeat to flutter and skip a few beats. Her breath faltered and her eyes rolled back as she gave in to it all. Giving in to her lust, surrendering herself to the succubus she wanted so badly.

And as the night progressed further, the twosome drowned even further into one another. More marks were placed, each trying to outdo the previous while they fought an erotic battle for each other's attention. Even when the campfire exhausted and was left smoldering, did the fire between their bodies light up far more. Their heat nigh-expandable. And by the break of dawn Pandora was literally left gasping for breath, her breathing heavy and laboured, her heartbeat fast paced, but her expression one of pure bliss. She'd tried overtaking Kessicia several times, but had to admit defeat almost every single one of those times. Though said defeat she had admitted happily. Exhausted, but happily. Pandora rolled over to gaze upon the succubus and smiled tenderly, softly running her fingers down some of the many marks she'd made on the young woman's chest. She was beyond tired, having not felt like this since her heydays back in Bellum. Yet she didn't want to drift off just yet, struggling to keep her eyes open and pinned upon the beauty she'd claimed, and had been claimed by.

[558]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 24th January 2019, 11:20 am

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Kessicia couldn’t claim to be the most… knowledgeable person when it came to sex, at least in the first hand. The merging of her soul with the succubus had given her wisdom that became her bible and code but she hadn’t really done much in the physical realm. There hadn’t really been time or place for it, at least in situations that she could enjoy. She had been on the receiving end from plenty of masters but she could never truly call any of those enjoyable. Only recently had she begun to dig into her new way of life and truly flex her abilities and understandings. But she knew when something truly special was occurring and there wasn’t a doubt in her mind that her night with Pandora had been remarkably unique.

Minutes gave way to hours and the stars marched their slow pace through the sky as they gave themselves to one another. Kessicia hadn’t been with a woman yet but she relished in the new, exciting experiences that she had collected from her love-making with the other woman. Any that had dared wander the cliffside at night would be treated to the harmonious sounds of their passion, the succubus more than willing to cry out and let the world know who treated her with such care and excitement. By the end of it all, there was no telling how much time had passed before they collapsed against one another, worn and weary but satisfied. Kessicia lay next to her lover, bare as the day she was born, her leg draped over Pandora’s as her foot gently stroked her calf. By the Gods was she tired but she couldn’t resist staring at Pandora, the smile on her lips practically permanently scarred there. Her hands reached up to gingerly rub against the other woman’s neck and jawline, her fingers tracing each and every section. She wanted to commit her to memory, to have each inch of her body memorized so when she dreamt, Pandora would be there to greet her.

“No one has ever made me feel this way before,” she said softly, her tone as emotional as her eyes looked. “I know we just met and maybe it’s the night air or the beautiful carpeted sky above us but…” she took a deep breath, inhaling enough to swell her chest and then letting it escape as she found the confidence and strength to speak. “I never want to leave your side. I want each and every night to be like this, you and me, naked and trying to catch our breaths,” she said with a soft giggle. “My nature as a succubus is… strange. I don’t know what the future holds truly for myself. I just know that I need you in my life.”

Curse • Talonia • 465

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 25th January 2019, 1:34 pm

Worry clouded Pandora’s eyes within that blissful moment, when Kessicia's eyes and voice alike were overflowing with emotion. Her voice sounded brittle, and made the redhaired woman shuffle closer, holding her hand as she spoke softly. ”Hey…” Pandora shushed her softly hoping to calm her emotions, and caught her gaze, pinpointing it down, and listened carefully as she spoke further.  At the end even Pandora had a tough moment, and felt a lump growing in her throat. Her heart was beating like crazy and she smiled softly, trying to blink away the emotions trying to overtake her. “I know what it will hold,” Pandora smiled softly as she held her hand, kissing the palm ever so lovingly. “Me.” Her eye met the succubus’ and wrapped her arms around her in a tight embrace. “I do know life is strange. That this... is strange. But all I see is us having scrambled up the order of things a bit… well, quite a lot. But that doesn’t matter to me.” The woman ushered, holding Kessicia's hand against her chest so she could feel her heartbeat clearly. ”It's beating like this because of you Kessicia. I never thought I could feel like this again… not after…” Biting her lip to keep her voice from breaking, she paused, and continued after the shortest moment of silence. ”I don't just need you. I yearn for you, even though you're right in front of me. I think that if I were to leave right now I would be fine, but I'd never feel complete again… I want to feel complete. Feel whole again. With you…”

Pandora's eye flickered as tears started welling up within it, but she bravely kept them from breaking out. Her eyes let go of those beautiful oculars Kessicia owned and drifted away to a point in the distant night sky behind her, before Pandora sighed and pushed herself to sit upright. Staring at the hands in her lap for a while, the woman seemed to struggle with her thoughts and then clenched her fists together as if trying to psyche herself up, and turned to face the Dessiertonian. ”There's… something you should know about me, Kessicia. Or rather, I want you to know before you actually want me in your life. It's important that you know.” she inhaled deeply, her voice shaking slightly as she swallowed the lump. ”I- have a family. A lover… a son…,” she paused, looking how to continue. ”Or rather, had. They were… I lost them during the raid.” Pandora relived the moments of the raid in the back of her mind as a short silence fell. Memories she didn't want to relive, yet haunted her every night. Covering her mouth with the tips of her fingers she seemed to stare off into the distance, lost to herself. She breathed in long and deeply, biting away the urge to cry, then closed her eye for a moment and exhaled. ”I used to lead a guild back in Bellum. Vector Cross was, for the past 10 years, my pride and joy. I met my… I met Rhadamanthys there as one of my first guildmembers. He grew to be my most loyal member, my closest friend, and eventually, he grew to hold my heart. A few years later, Raihou was born and everything seemed perfect; the guild flourished and life seemed to smile upon us, but that was only window dressing in the end. There were some people that didn't like my way of accepting the non-magical populace within Vector Cross, as they are frowned upon in Bellum. So on a certain night, 3 months ago, they decided to take action… we didn't see the raid coming. The bombs, the fire….”

Another silence fell, but Pandora didn't plan on having it last for long. Her averted eyes trailed back to look at the woman in front of her, red-veined and on the verge of crying. Her voice cracking. ”That night I lost everything. My eye and leg, my guild, my family… and hadn’t it been for everyone's sacrifices, my life as well. I honestly wish I had, if it could’ve saved any them.” Wiping the tears that were now streaming down her face from her eyes, Pandora continued. I was kept in hiding by a friend until I was healed enough to travel further, and fled Bellum. They say no-one survived the raid on the guild… I'm the only one left. Carrying my mark as a martyr, all alone.” She turned to show her back, and as she did small lines appeared upon the bare skin, drawing themselves out and connecting to from the image of a winged demon horse, spawning all across her upper back. This time however, the mark didn't fade again and remained visible to the succubus. She didn't want to hide it anymore, her pain. Her suffering. If Kessicia wanted to spend her future with her, she had to know. ”Although nobody knows my whereabouts, I'm quite sure they're still looking for me. For what I need to protect. So a future with me… might not be so safe, Kessicia. I don't want to see you get hurt, not on my account; but I can't say I want you to stay away from me. I just can't.” Pandora stopped to face her again, her eyes sad and almost begging. “I don't know what it is you did to me, Kessicia, but I don’t want it to end. You made me feel again, for the first time since that raid… filled me with something I thought I'd lost. I… I need you. I don't want you to go… ever. Please.”

[944]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 25th January 2019, 2:47 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Feeling Pandora get closer eased Kessicia’s emotions, while at the same time bringing them to new heights. Was this just her newfound powers playing a trick on her? Was this something human in her that needed this woman, wanted this woman as part of her days in and out? Or was Pandora falling prey to her magic as well? Maybe she didn’t suck out the souls of woman when she lay with them; perhaps their emotions go in an entirely different direction. If that was the case, why was she feeling the exact same way? It was thanks to Pandora cutting off her thoughts and words that she didn’t go into a blind, questioning spiral. Her eyes, now back to their lovely, shining gold hue, met the crimson one with a controlled chaotic stare. The woman’s lips on her hand made her shudder again and she melted into her arms as she held her, breathing her scent in and committing it to memory. Even in the afterglow of their sexual escapades, she still smelled delicious. Pandora assured her that they were certainly in a strange situation but it didn’t matter. Her hand was pulled up to rest on her chest, her fingers pressing gently against the flesh that encapsulated her heart. She could feel it pounding, nearly in tune with her own. Every word Pandora said to her, easing her worries and warming her to the sensation whose word she had never known.

There was a sign of physical emotional in Pandora’s eyes but she held them back, looking upwards before sitting up as well. Kessicia stared up at the woman in confusion, slowly rising up until she was sitting right beside her. She waited patiently for Pandora to find her words, to build up the courage to tell her what she needed to say. There was something she was keeping from her that she needed to reveal, something that was the last boundary between their continuing relationship. Kessicia inhaled deeply but quietly, her heart throbbing against her chest. She revealed she had a family, a lover and a son and her heart cringed. Did this mean that they could never truly be together? Or was she in some kind of relationship where she was allowed lovers outside of the marriage? The questions were quickly abolished by the revelation that her having was past tense and that they had been lost during a raid. Kessicia gasped softly but bit her mouth shut as she waited and listened, Pandora’s words taking root in her as she revealed her recent and bloody past.

And what a past it was! She had been a guild master, a leader of people in Bellum. Her lover, Rhadamanthys, had been one of her first members and had become her beloved in each step of connection, leading to culmination of a son named Raihou. But Bellum was known for its hatred of people without magic and her guild had been one that accepted them openly. They were attacked at night some months ago and in the chaos, she lost everything dear to her. The body parts she had shown her were taken and the lives of her guild mates, especially her immediate family, had been dashed to the breeze. Kessicia’s eyes snapped to the woman’s back as it was turned to her and she watched as the guild mark appeared there, wrapping up and around her back in its intricate lines and design. She had revealed herself fully to Kessicia now and as she warned her that any future with her could lead the succubus into danger, there was no denying the tears that were falling from her eyes and even Kessicia’s dripped the salty droplets onto her cheeks.

Her hands went to Pandora’s cheeks as she pleaded with her to stay and she leaned forward, planting her lips against hers in an impassioned but collected kiss. Her tears mixed with Pandora’s on their cheeks, running down and slipping from her chin to splatter onto her heaving chest. She pulled back but rested her forehead against Pandora’s. “I won’t leave you, my love,” she said, the words finally starting to come out without hindrance. “All I’ve known is pain and torture my whole life. I abhorred the act of sex for so long, as it was thrust upon me without my consent by master upon master. Only did that succubus remove the stain of it and show me the beauty of what it could mean but she also helped me see the world in a brighter, warmer light. That there isn’t just pain, there is beauty – beauty like you. I don’t know how in a matter of hours it happened, I don’t know if its my magic or not but I don’t care. I love you, Pandora. I love you and need you by my side. I will never leave you, baby. So long as you’ll have me I'll be here. My succubus powers may make demands of me, but I will never love anyone as much as I love you. And no one can tear that away from me.” She pulled back, finally opening her eyes to meet the tear-filled ruby before her. "Whoever tries to come for you, I will tear them limb from limb. I will burn every city, every nation, that tries to rip you from me. You claimed me," she reminded her, taking Pandora's hand and pressing it against the bruise on her neck. "And I claimed you," she said, putting her hand between the valley of her chest to rest on her bruise. "You and me. Against the world."

Curse • Talonia • 938

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 26th January 2019, 8:49 am

If words could mean the world, then Kessicia's words made her world. Pandora's eye stung as it filled itself with tears again, but this time tears of disbelief and happiness. She loved her, and Pandora, who's emotions were too stuck in her throat to allow her to reply audibly, knew she loved her too. So soon, but with all of her heart. Genuinely. As if she'd met her soulmate within the succubus. Her heart was full, and she seemed to whimper softly as her chest heaved up and down shakily from the emotions literally overflowing within her. Her heart was full. Without warning Pandora nearly jumped into Kessicia's embrace, wrapping her arms around her neck and burying her head into her shoulder, crying as she held her tightly.

The warmth radiating off her skin, her scent, the comfort she got from her embrace; all of these seemed to gradually calm the sobbing redhead, who was clinging closer to Kessicia with every passing moment. As if letting go would mean losing her. Her eyes dried slowly as those three words kept repeating themselves in her mind, like a chant, over and over again. The words finally sunk in properly, settling into the crevices of her mind and heart. Pandora sniffed and started whispering against her neck, feeling her own warm breath rebounding from her skin when she spoke. ”As long as we have each other… as long as I have you…” Slowly she pulled back from the embrace, a loving smile plastered upon her face as the arms that had rested around Kessicia’s neck came undone. Both hands slid down the young woman's collarbones, but where her right hand moved away to trail down her shoulder, the other slid further down and lingered between her chest, slightly to the left so she could sense the woman's heartbeat. The warrioress’ remaining free hand slid further down her lover’s arm and took hold of her hand, intertwining their fingers together.

Her crimson eye locked with her eyes of gold; the white of her eyes were still riddled with red veins, but the sadness had left them. They looked at the Dessertian woman endearingly, full of love. ”Your heart, and mine…” Pandora splayed her hand across the surface of Kessicia’s heart, and rose their intertwined fingers until they touched her own. ”It's yours, my dear,” she said, leaning in closer, her eyes growing hazy the closer she got, her lips lingering but an inch or two from hers. ”I love you, Kessicia… I love you so much.” her words reduced to nearly a whispering tone, before kissing her lover full on the lips with a passion greater than during their previous session. It wasn't a kiss filled with lust, but one fueled by a love rekindled. She wanted to drown into her again, in her loving embrace. Her loved one's embrace.

[478]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 27th January 2019, 12:25 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Kessicia was ready for Pandora as she fell into her arms, wrapping her own around the woman as she cried into her shoulder. The succubus held her firm and tight, her fingers splaying out in the woman’s hand and along her back as she comforted the damaged but beautiful former guild master. Gods, they were two kinds of souls, weren’t they? Their pain was far too great, far too painful for any one person to understand but they understood one another. A thread had been drawn between their hearts and it pulled tight, bonding them even through the anguish and past pain. Gentle tears ran down Kessicia’s head as she held the woman close to her, feeling the agony in her as deep as any ocean. Slowly her sobs settled down into sniffles and hiccups before she whispered against her neck.

Her eyes had changed again, this time a soft and subtle pink mixed in with a light rose color. It was the feeling of love that now she couldn’t deny; her eyes always spoke the truth of her true emotions that if any paid attention, would notice. She listened quietly as Pandora spoke in the same commitments she had made, reaching up with her free hand to rest over Pandora’s that now rested over her heart. Her fingers intertwined with the other woman’s, wrapping around the digits in earnest and desire. Gods Pandora’s eyes were veined and worn but still was she a beauty, Kessicia having a hard time looking away from them. And as she heard the three words spoken back to her, her heart skipped a literal beat before flouncing to a new, heightened rhythm. She kissed Pandora back with the same compassion as was brought to her, holding her tight against her and feeling the tear-stained cheeks wetly planted against her own.

After what felt like an eternity spent on her lips – and truthfully, that wouldn’t have been enough – Kessicia pulled back long enough to catch her breath. Her hand came up and stroked the woman’s cheek, sliding the back of her hand against her skin lovingly. “I think it’s time we get some rest, my love,” she said softly, leaning forward to kiss her lips softly once more. “And in the morning, we’ll be ready to start our new adventure together.” Her eyes returned to their golden hue, sparking with new hope and excitement for her life that she had never known. She allowed a momentary smirk to tug across her lips as she finished the thought. After I’ve had my breakfast of you,” she teased her quietly.

Curse • Talonia • 433

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 5th February 2019, 1:28 pm

She leant into her lover's caressing hand, feeling its cool yet warming touch against her hot cheek. She was panting from the lengthy kiss they'd just shared, and if she had to be truly honest, had high hopes of it continuing for a bit longer if she had the lungcapacity for it. A tender smile graced her lips when Kessicia leant in to softly kiss her again, leaving the warrioress to fill with a wholesome warm feeling within herself. To be together from now on… having someone in her life again the way she used to have; someone she could love with reckless abandon. Pandora smiled and nodded softly. ”Yes, together.” This time she wouldn't screw up again. She'd do everything within her power to keep Kessicia safe, no matter the cost.

Pandora took a moment to glance at the horizon and chuckled softly. ”Perhaps we should make that noon rather than morni-” Yet her words were cut short by the purple-haired woman's tease, and found herself blushing madly at the thought. Because no matter how much of a tease Kessicia was, Pandora already was quite sure she could actually wake up to that happening. And the thought of that left her with little words left to say in reply to that for a short few moments. The redhead got surprisingly shy for a moment and extended her palm, conjuring a magic circle the size of her hand before it. From it she pulled a large blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders, pulling Kessicia into her and covering her within a blanket-y embrace. She gently kissed the woman's cheek and nuzzled into her neck while getting comfortable again, smiling happily as she glanced at her. Part of her didn't want this moment to end, while the other couldn't wait for the next day to come. As she laid back down Pandora could feel how the exhaustion finally started attacking her body; not only the physical but the mental tiredness as well, yet felt more at ease than she had ever been with the warmth of the succubus against her. A warmth that helped her sway into a deep, well-earned slumber.

Whatever remained of that night was slept through peacefully. Pandora's mind found itself left in peace, for once not plagued and tormented by dreams and nightmares alike. It was a new phenomenon to the warrioress, who could only thank a particular person for having soothed her mind that night in a way only she could. That person in particular was the one she had been looking at for a little while now, endeared by the sight of her sleeping expression. Even though Pandora'd slept better than other nights, waking up earlier than usual had become a habit carved into her through the many sleepless or tormented nights she'd had. But she didn't curse that fact one bit. Not today. Because if she had, she wouldn't have been able to look at Kessicia the way she was doing now. And that for one was a sight she wouldn't want to miss out on ever again. Carefully she slid a hair out of her face and gently kissed the younger woman's forehead. It was already nearing noon, but Pandora felt little for the idea of waking Kessicia up and vacating the coziness of their make-shift bed. Just a little bit longer. She doubted Kessicia would mind if she let her sleep some more.

[573]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 11th February 2019, 8:52 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Despite the fact that they had just spent some hours in passionate embrace, Pandora couldn’t help the blush that ran over her cheeks at the succubus’ suggestion. Kessicia also couldn’t help the small giggle that escaped her lips at her lover’s near bashfulness, leaning forward to plant a few gentle kisses along her jaw before snuggling herself close to her. Pandora brought forth a blanket and wrapped it around them both, saving them from the cool night air that was now nipping at their nude forms. Her arms wrapped around the other woman and held her close, nuzzling her face in her flame-colored locks and inhaling the sweet scent that lay within them. It was here that she eventually fell asleep, having found the perfect place to find rest.

Much like Pandora’s mind, Kessicia’s thoughts had turned towards happiness rather than pain. On the face of things, she was the confident, sensual woman that boasted more experience than she truly had. But at night her mind reminded her of her past frailty and what had befallen her for the first decades and years of her life. But all of that seemed a far distant land as love filled her brain with dreams of wonder. What would her life be from now on? Where would her and Pandora go, what would they see? There were moments of nervousness, as she wondered how Pandora would react to her more… primal urges that came from being part succubus. But overall, her dreams were filled with excitement and glamour.

Kessicia slept right through the night and into the morning, afternoon teetering on approach. She slept soundly until her body felt the soft, warm lips pressing against her brow and she moaned softly, a gentle smile tugging at her lips. As her mind returned from the recesses of sleep, she tiredly stretched her body out and expanded her arms above her. She blinked her eyes slowly open, letting them adjust to the light of the day before being able to properly see Pandora looking over her. Her smile widened and she reached up to run her fingers over the other woman’s cheek. “Good. This isn’t a dream,” she cooed gently, cupping her lover’s face in her palm and stroking it.

Curse • Talonia • 375

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 23rd February 2019, 3:01 am

The slender fingers running across her cheek sparked a smile upon her lips, while Kessicia's soft voice sent delightful shivers down her spine. Pandora cupped the hands holding her face and held them, gently kissing their palms. ”On the contrary, you are a dream,” Pandora said softly, looking up from the hands she'd pressed against her lips. ”A dream come true.” And with that she slowly bent over, closing in on her lovers face to kiss it ever so tenderly, and lingered there a little while longer to whisper in her ear. ”Goodmorning my love.” The words lingered in her ears, and urged by the need to kiss her neck, Pandora's lips found themselves teasingly running past Kessicia's neck. She couldn't help it. The Dessiertian’s body was one she wanted to explore over and over again… But it was still morning, so maybe she shouldn't? Her eyes peered up from inbetween her bangs to look at the sky, and from it she realised that the stance of the sun indicated they'd rounded midday already. A delighted smile crossed her lips. An appetizer before brunch didn't sound like a bad idea. The redhead’s smile turned rather mischievously as she rose a little to face her lover, looking at her in a way that left little to her suggestive imagination. Just like her appearance, as she'd failed to notice the lack of clothing upon her bare skin until she leant in again to kiss Kessicia again, this time with less restraint. A loud, deep growl however startled Pandora, stopping her movements halfway through.

Her stomach protested loudly.

She could feel her face flush and drooped down into her chest. Who would've thought; clamjammed by her own stomach. ”Gods that’s so embarrassing…” A deep sigh left her lips as she rose again, trying to will away the red blush on her face. The willing wasn't going as smoothly as expected. ”I, uh… think it might be better to still that hunger first.” she said, smiling sheepishly as she reluctantly sat back up. Pandora'd linger close to her for a while longer, rummaging through a small bag created for the sole purpose of holding groceries and food. Regular pocket dimensions couldn't hold anything else than non-naturally degenerating items after all. ”Looks like I'll be able to prepare this and that, but it won't be as elaborate as I'd hoped… might have to drop by town first if we want to continue searching the canyon,” The frown on Pandora's brow suddenly lessened upon realisation, and she quickly turned at the violet-haired mage. ”I mean, if you want to come along of course. I don't… mind doing something else if you don't want to.” Pandora muttered, suddenly feeling a lot more fragile at the thought. Yes she needed to find that lacrima. Badly. But she didn’t want it to overwrite the need to be with Kessicia. She was her priority now.

[486]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 26th February 2019, 4:49 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Gods, Kessicia could listen to this woman ladle compliments upon her all day. Her smile widened as her lover turned her breathy, early afternoon words into sweet tastes of charm. ”You sure know how to wake a girl up,” she grinned as her palm was treated to the sweet caress of Pandora’s lips. As those same lips moved up to press against her face, Kessicia managed to turn enough to catch the woman’s bottom lip in her own, sucking on it gently. Now fully rested, the succubus couldn’t help the same desirous fire that was building up in her core. ”Good morning, beautiful,” Kessicia said back to her woman, her voice already a bit sultry from the attention she was receiving. A soft moan escaped her lips as Pandora pecked along her neck, the succubus craning her neck gently to give her full access to love upon it. Her arms slithered up and wrapped around the one’s neck, running her fingers into her hair to show her eagerness and approval for such consideration.

It wasn’t until Pandora lifted her singular gaze to meet her own that Kessicia was all but certain they were about to skip over actual food for something more carnal. Her eyes were already tinting their aroused pink color as she leaned up to meet her lover’s mouth, invading her mouth with her tongue as excitement rose in her. And oh how she was ready to turn Pandora onto her back and begin the process of feasting upon her when… a loud growl broke their reverie. She pulled back, blinking in surprise as she glanced downward. Despite the excellent view of the woman’s bare bust, her mind put together that the sound must have come from her stomach. As Pandora began to blush and sigh, the succubus couldn’t help but giggle. ”Indeed. It seems the spirit is willing but the body is hungry and needs food,” she said between laughs, still massaging the scalp of her lover.

Pandora seemed like she had the bare minimum to make a meal but for anything beyond the morning, they would require more from a store. Kessicia hadn’t thought of anything but following the woman on her quest but wasn’t too surprised when Pandora suddenly shifted. She was unsure if the succubus wished to go along with her or if she desired to do something else. Kessicia smiled and leaned up again to kiss Pandora once more, this time a bit more gently. ”I thought of nothing else but going along with you. After all, there are so many places to lure you in and take advantage of you,” she teased the woman, whispering the words near on her mouth before biting her lover’s lower lip once more. It was a certain promise that they would surely be continuing what had almost started here, later.

”Come, let us properly adorn ourselves with clothes again. We wouldn’t want the locals becoming too infatuated with us that we attract any unwanted attention,” she said, nodding to the pile of clothes that had, at some point, wound up on the ground quite unceremoniously.

Curse • Talonia • 519

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Post by Pandora Dagger 7th March 2019, 5:58 pm

She hadn't missed the pink hue within the succubus’ eyes indicating her arousal, quite similar to the one she was feeling as well. And when their lips graced each other with their presence once more, Pandora was more than ready to throw it all away again and indulge within her sweet taste again. If she had to be honest, she found herself getting addicted to them almost overnight. Which was in fact just the time they'd spent together. Overnight. And hopefully, all the time that came after too. Saying she'd fallen for the Dessiertan woman was by far an understatement; she'd just crashed and burnt… be that burnt as in burning with a raging passion for the woman she'd come to hold. So having said passion unwillingly stopped by the literal type of hunger didn't quite sit well with the redhead. Hearing her lover being amused about it however brought her some solace.

And when the doubt and worry were about to kick in she was consoled by her words; she'd go and stand wherever Pandora wished to go. Although she could know the real reason was similar to her own, the teasing comment got the cursed mage to blush deeply. ”I'll make sure to keep you to those words.” She whispered in return. Her lower lip throbbed delightfully after the tempting bite, and for a moment she ended up contemplating whether to stick around and make their nightly activities into a 24 hour marathon instead of breaking up camp. It was a tempting thought indeed, and the look she was given by her lover most certainly hinted at another few moments of passion in the near future, but her sense of duty had annoyingly taken the upper hand, disallowing her to sink into temptations just yet. However that did not keep her tongue from speaking her thoughts the same way they had last night. “You have no idea how hard it is to resist you when you look at me like that...” she whispered, then reluctantly stared at the heap of… well, scattered, clothes. As much as it was a pile she did end up finding a lone pair of undergarments surprisingly far away from where they'd enjoyed one another.

In all honesty, she didn't quite want to get dressed. Or rather, for Kessicia to get dressed. But sadly it was a must if they wanted to venture into the civilized world later that day. Perhaps it was indeed better not to to tempt the townfolk with things not meant for their eyes; she was by far no prude, but exhibitionism wasn't something on her bucket list either… Not that she couldn't make an exception for a certain someone if the need called for it. Regardless, for now it was clothes they wore. After having muffled herself back into her kimono Pandora pulled a single strap of bandages out of her bag and found herself a smaller boulder to sit on, carefully undoing the remainder of the old bandage that'd come undone prior to the morning. The wound still looked frail, but clean, the marks left when it was scorched shut to stop the excessive bleeding. Still, the thing wasn't quite the sight to behold, so she'd rather not linger on it for too long. Once the bandage was tightened and properly fastened Pandora took hold of her cane again, using it to get back closer to where she'd prepped the food and slid back down to sit, patting the ground beside her for Kessicia to sit as well. It wouldn't take much longer for their, be it sober, brunch to be ready. The fire she'd made was small, just big enough to put a large flat rock the size of two handpalms over it, which she used as a heating platform. She'd purposely made it to accomodate for her travelling needs, rather than to just hang whatever she had present that needed cooking straight above the fire. This at least made sure no ashes or cinders covered her ingredients when being heated or cooked. The menu was rather simple; she'd managed to concoct something along the lines of scrambled eggs and added seasoning to it, together with small bits of salted meat to cook along with it. The meat might've been a strange addition, but the salty taste actually complemented the bland taste the egg had; the seasoning was less for adding taste, but held a multitude of herbal plants that granted that bit more energy during scarce meals. And Pandora did want to make sure her lover got enough of that extra energy; for various reasons, of course. Though maybe not all about having the energy to make the journey to the nearest towm and back to the canyon.

[793]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 9th March 2019, 11:20 am

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

New Lust

Kessicia got a little pleasure out of making life just a bit tougher for Pandora, knowing that the woman wanted nothing more than to ravish her rather than eat. She giggled softly as she stroked her lover’s cheek, not exactly encouraging her desire but certainly not pushing back against it. Eventually though, the other woman’s hunger beat out her conscious thought and she began the process of searching for and gathering their garments. They had thrown their clothes all about in their frenzy to please one another. The succubus took a moment to land her hand on the other woman’s ass briefly in a teasing smack, grinning wickedly as she rose to her feet beside her. Slowly she moved around to gather her things, pulling on the skintight outfit she had worn the night before so that she was, at the very least, presentable.

As she did up her hair once more, she watched Pandora dress and cover her wounds. Once she was set, Pandora rose up using her cane and walked over to the food prep she had already laid out. An encouraging pat was all it took for the succubus to get the message, walking over and sliding down into a cross-legged position beside her lover. As the other woman began the process of finishing the meal, Kessicia draped her hand around her, keeping herself close to the woman without interrupting or getting in the way. Though Pandora would probably be surprised by how… adventurous Kessicia’s hand got while she was cooking. It certainly wouldn’t interrupt but her fingers would definitely encourage the woman to cook with a bit more gusto. All she could do was smile at Pandora with a impish grin, trying to look as innocent as possible and failing.

Curse • Talonia • 294

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 8:41 pm