Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A warm hello

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Netherice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A warm hello Empty A warm hello

Post by Amanaki 3rd January 2017, 4:29 pm

Hello,
    You all can call me Phaje. I am a truck driver so there may be times I am not on for a few days at a time, but during this hiatus waiting for the anime to continue and daydreaming and being a writer... I've decided its time to maybe make a few new friends and stir things up. Add me on facebook, I rarely use skype. I do appreciate the company and look forward to my adventures with everyone on here. I've played many table top RPGs my whole life so this is a BIT new to me here, so try to bear with me. my character will be sort of a loner at first so if someone wants to snag him for an adventure... just say so... loner by nature not by choice...

A warm hello Empty Re: A warm hello

Post by Guest 3rd January 2017, 5:47 pm

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions about anything at all, please dont hesitate to ask the mods or the admins, you can find out who they are by our names, mods will have the white name while admins names will be black.

Have fun ^^
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A warm hello Empty Re: A warm hello

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd January 2017, 6:11 pm

Welcome to the site!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:46 pm