Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Leader Problems

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Position : None
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Leader Problems Empty Leader Problems

Post by Kyran 25th May 2020, 8:34 pm

Kyran's fist crumpled the paper. He threw the ball against the wall. The sharpened teeth around his mouth parted as he screamed at the messenger. "Are you fucking kidding me? Three gangs. Three of them moved on our territories in three cities and seven villages. Our people didn't so much as put up a fight. What the hell were all of you doing? Sitting on your asses?" The man stuttered as the mask sealed back up around Kyran's face. He'd forgotten himself for a moment. Luckily, he was wearing dual masks. Twice the protection for his real identity. This messenger couldn't take this information to anyone. If anything the rumors about the GM of Onyx Moon being a monster would only intensify.

Kyran's gloved fingers snapped. Two black clad figures appeared from the shadows. They clasped the arms of the messenger. "Tell your superiors, I'm coming for an inspection. I don't give a fuck if they don't have enough time. One hour. Their shit better be together to regain the territory we lost plus a little extra. If they aren't... they'll see the dark side of the Moon." Dark wind shot through the room. Nothing dangerous, just enough to make the messenger feel a little pain. "Of course, should they fail, you might find yourself promoted." He let a smile appear on the outside of his faceless mask. The messenger had stilled at that proposition. If his bosses failed, he moved up. With an example made out of his bosses, he'd be more motivated to work hard in his new position.

Another snap echoed around the room. The figures released the messenger. "Go" The messenger scrambled out of the room. Even with the teleportation capabilities of the HQ, an hour wasn't much time to gather everything needed. The two figures watched the messenger disappear. "Forgive my forwardness, Guildmaster, but was that wise? Why not send him back damaged as a message?" The female asked. Her head was covered by electric blue hair. Ironic really, since she was a lightning mage. B rank only but Kyran was grooming her to be a lieutenant, running a branch of OM. Kyran sat down at his desk.

"We cannot risk being too harsh with our lower ranking members." Kyran chided gently, shifting through some paperwork. "That will drive them to competitors or have them snitching to the authorities. Truly grievous insults will be handled accordingly but he was only the messenger. Besides, I gave him incentive. He will do as asked and more to prove his worth. Loyalty. That is our greatest weapon. Loyalty tempered with only a touch of fear. Do not forget. Sapphire, or one day, I may be forced to come after you." Sapphire swallowed, bowing her head. Kyran continued, even while looking over his papers."Both Sapphire and Inferno will come with me today on my disciplinary actions. You're ready to take your posts. I had hoped to have you both at A rank, but unfortunately, this blunder cannot go unpunished."

The demons were having a field day. They knew that Kyran's punishment would be feeding the failures to the demons themselves. The leaders had lost monumental ground. Territory that had taken months to solidify into place and might take months more to settle back down. Kyran's teeth gnashed together at the incompetency. Give one to me. Medea purred in his ear. She was gently brushing her tail along the outskirts of his mind. I will make them squeal. Hunt them through the streets. Play with them until their mind is broken for the world to see. Only then will I grant them the end they will be begging for. Erebos pitched his idea in the form of pictures. Kyran grimaced at the images. He didn't want these people tortured. Merely made an example of for Onyx Moon members.

It was too bad he couldn't go in his Miles Nocte guise. That would have made him feel a little more comfortable. The more magic he revealed as the Guildmaster, the easier it might be for people to uncover his identity. The threat that would bring to his family was unacceptable. For as long as he could manage, Kyran would rely on his weapons and armor. Only when those failed to be adequate enough would he resort to magic. And only magic that others could have. He doubted this outing would force him to go all out. The gangs couldn't have anyone higher than a B rank and those that did shouldn't break higher than an A rank.

Paper rustled as a thought came to Kyran. Perhaps that was why they had all moved. A hidden weapon that allowed them to contend with the larger, more organized Onyx Moon. If he was forced to go all out... he needed one more person on this outing. "Fetch Twilight. Her abilities may be required tonight. Better safe than sorry. Gird yourselves for war as well. Whatever you need from the Armory, so long as you return or repay the expense." The attendants bowed and left the room. Kyran sat back in his chair. What weapon would give these weaklings such confidence? Having recently gained a veritable fleet of weapons, both on the WFTC and OM sides, Kyran struggled to think outside the box. Could it be a portal? Something that drained magic? An anti-magic mage? Some paralyzing venom that was extra potent against higher ranking mages? The endless possibilities had worry settling in his stomach. Whatever came tonight, he needed to be prepared.

Pushing away from the desk, Kyran went to grab a few things from the Armory. First, a spear. Nothing magical about it beyond a small cleaning spell and a heightened durability. Kyran's increased strength sometimes caused weapons to shatter. He also belted on a dagger and sword with the same enchantments. A blazing hammer was pulled out of the air. Kyran placed it next to himself. No use putting that on his back until his armor was on. It wasn't anything fancy. It was a black leather coat with a high collar that rested against the back of his head. Kyran didn't want to use anything overly powerful against these gangs. He wanted to crush them into the dirt with as little effort he could show as possible. Fully decking out in magical equipment wouldn't project the same effect.

Burning red eyes checked the clock. Their time was up. The OM branch troops better be assembled now. "Sapphire, Inferno, Twilight. Meet me at the portal now." He whispered, letting his magic carry it for him. A key was hung off his belt. Better to have a contingency if he needed it. Masaru would strike his enemies down. The Guildmaster spun on his heel, heading for the portal. It was time to wage a war.

WC: 1133

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:01 pm