Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Goodbye

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Goodbye Empty Goodbye

Post by Haraka Omaras 5th April 2020, 5:35 pm

I am leaving the site for a few reasons. First off the site isn't friendly for anyone who has a certain amount of photophobia or dyslexia. Why do I say this? While I don't know how severe my photophobia is, it is enough that reading typically takes me twice the length of the time or more. How is that related to that medical issue? The pain the light sensitivity causes then makes my brain send messages slower. This means I function slower as a whole and nothing will make me go faster. Learning to read faster would only help so much since my brain is incapable of going a certain speed. I also more than likely have a variant of dyslexia that makes writing on paper hell and typing things out so much easier. This doesn't fix how I read though. I could read something ten times over and still miss things, as I have been very open about in the past. This means I could spend days just trying to understand one update. Updates keep coming and honestly I don't understand any of them and they make no sense to me. I'm tired of having to spend so much time just trying to figure out what not to do to follow the rules and be good. There's too many rules with too many details, too many clauses, and just too much there as a whole. I'm sure there's reasons behind all of it that are very good, but it doesn't make it easier. I've had more success understanding 27 page scientific articles and that's longer than all the rule pages combined. This to me says that there's something about all these rule pages I don't understand besides the constant changes that makes it harder for me to understand. That's fine though. This site wasn't made to cater to others, so I wont act like any of these things are actual problems that should be fixed. All this means is that the rules are a nightmare for me and those like me, making it less than welcoming for anyone with similar enough issues.

Also the forums and it's discord should both be rated mature, not PG. there's honestly so much ass grabbing and other such content of similar likeness in the discord that I had to remove myself from it due to the sheer amount of times it triggered my sexual fear. You can try to mock it if you want, but nobody can control a fear that causes them to feel physical sick and be unable to eat for hours, or in some cases not even be able to handle being touched by other people in the most basic and innocent way. I cannot stop it from being a thing. But it does note that so much sexually suggestive language doesn't translate as child friendly. Sure, sometimes I could handle the jokes and it was funny and fun, but most of the time it was the opposite and nobody cared. I had spoken up about it multiple times but it felt a bit like either I was treated like a party pooper, or I was ignored like a nothing because those not into it didn't matter. Also, it doesn't feel like staff know how to react to new members anymore. People who are new to a site come not knowing anything and are bound to make mistakes, but I've seen at least one on the very forum get pounced on like they just committed some horrible sin and must be burned at the steak. If that is how you treat a confused but curious new person, then it's not where I want to be. I will never approve of hate mobbing some poor innocent person that didn't know the right place or people to poke their questions at.

Also, just because people get upset at the staff for mistreating other members then leaving the site for these reasons does not make it the fault of the person who was abused by the staff. It does not work that way. Maybe instead of making excuses on how your mistakes aren't your mistakes and ranting using small pieces of the truth so you can say how right you were and how hurt you feel you should just say the truth. It has been said that the truth will set you free. If that is the case then the staff of this site is coated with chains of platinum, silver, and gold. You can't grow if you're never willing to admit mistakes, which is why I will gladly always admit my stupidity and mistakes. I'm never going to look back at this forum and regret leaving. Why? I used to love a lot of the staff, even if I'm sure I was a nothing to them. I know I'm a quiet idiot that slinks into the shadows more often than not. Most of those people changed and actively pushed people away. I'm not saying all of this about all the staff, but I'm also not going to name out who I mean either. Also lets talk about forum polls. These things are notoriously unreliable and terrible to use as it's so easy to forget that you voted or not. Add this detail to this being a site that involves having a different account for every character. The idea of even getting a strike for this sort of mistake, or assuming that it was on purpose is laughable at best. It's akin to the flat earthers demanding that they are right despite all the proof showing otherwise.

And yet? Someone was stripped of many things and even temporarily banned based off of this very sort of easily made mistake simply being done too many times. Oh, people are upset about that? Better blame the victim that other people are angry over this over blown reaction and permanently ban the victim. If an idiot like me can see how ridiculous that is, than it should be pretty clear that making a thread trying to say how everything is the victims fault isn't the best way to clean up your mess. It wont make any of those who left think any less that the staff over reacted. It wont make the staff look better. I'm sure nothing I say here will matter, because I've never mattered on site. That's fine. I would rather be the nothing that slithers out instead of the someone that steps out while people cry. I'm grateful to be a nothing here in that regard. I do wish almost everyone the best. My only regret is not making more orders at adas shop, because she does awesome work. I think that's about it. Goodbye and good luck, have fun and stay safe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Goodbye SnakeWeaver
    Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Goodbye Empty Re: Goodbye

Post by Luceam 6th April 2020, 1:56 am

Alright I can take every argument and see reason except for the stuff about things getting too sexual when you have a naked woman for a site avatar, which is a bit beyond any sexual joke made in the forum or discord by comparison. You calling anyone out on sexual stuff is slightly hypocritical.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Supreme One Magnus
    Supreme One Magnus

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 2,625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaotic Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Supreme One Magnus 6th April 2020, 3:44 am

Luceam wrote:Alright I can take every argument and see reason except for the stuff about things getting too sexual when you have a naked woman for a site avatar, which is a bit beyond any sexual joke made in the forum or discord by comparison. You calling anyone out on sexual stuff is slightly hypocritical.

^This basically but if that's how you feel then that's how you feel. It's always a shame to see older faces leave even if I didn't necessarily know them and especially when they become disillusioned from the site.

All the best in whatever you do in the future.

Goodbye 1SfQ9dA
    Magnus - Chaotic Body Magic
    Golden Lacrima - Valid until 6th April 2021
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 6th April 2020, 3:56 am

Goodbye HEdJt3q

Daniel Dynhert
    Daniel Dynhert

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Post by Daniel Dynhert 12th April 2020, 5:59 am

I don’t know if it’s possible to “like” posts on this site but I agree with everyone’s response to the person who created this thread. I especially like Johann’s reply because of the dog.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:15 am