Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT)

Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 2,249,537

How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Empty How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT)

Post by Louie 3rd April 2020, 12:15 pm

Fairy Tail. It was the only guild in Fiore that Louie had come to recognize the name of, and were the only ones that were privileged enough to have him don their emblem. In the center of his slim, refined back was a crimson marking with a thick gold outline, a common location for a guild marking, but Louie didn't put it there out of pride. It made it easier to conceal underneath shirts and sweaters, so it made the most sense to hide it there. It was benevolent enough to even wear such a symbol, but he wasn't so gracious that he'd flaunt it to others!

In any case, a lot had happened since Louie had last visited this guild. The last time he saw any of them was when he sought out to join them, and it had been a few weeks since that event. In the time in between, the blonde has successfully sought out the mysterious Lady Twilight, who awakened the mana dormant deep within his body, allowing him to wield dangerous and brilliant fire magic. With his flames, he had broken out of the Magnolia Prison under wrongful accusations and slaughtered all of the guards who tried to thwart his escape, abducted approximately one-hundred of his customers from his stores and prompted them to kill each other so he could harvest their souls, and made business deals with some of Fiore's more undesirable people. Needless to say, Louie was beginning to do really well for himself in this trashy country. The lemons he was given were small and mediocre, but he was beginning to make fantastic, high-quality lemonade from them. But it was only to be expected! He was Louie Calvin Klein! He could do anything!

After all that had transpired, it was time to pay Fairy Tail another visit. He didn't want to be there and wasn't intending on ever returning if he could help it, since he didn't need to physically interact with germs like themselves to get what he wanted from them, but he felt inclined to at least speak to Arcadia for being so fruitful. It was because of her that he was in such high spirits these days, so at the very least, Louie could permit her to converse with him.

Stepping into the front doors was the golden-blonde himself, dressed expensively in clothes with sophisticated designs. Hanging over his shoulders was a denim blue blazer with a blue brooch attached to one side and slacks of the same color, a stone-grey dress shirt with subtle designs covering it, and his wrists and ears adorned with golden bracelets and earrings. Between his unblemished skin, beautiful face, silky hair, and his outfit, he looked like some expensive item given human form. In fact, his body looked as if he were crafted from a Goddess of Beauty herself, carefully sculpted to perfection. No, that's how it was, really! Compared to everyone else, Louie truly was supreme in all things except, perhaps, barbaric brawn.

The last time this guild had spoken or seen Louie, he was a magicless man, without the power of their caliber. Now, abruptly, he gave off the aura and power levels of an A-rank mage, although he was unaware of the ability to sense these things off of people. In fact, there were many things that Louie had possessed now since making the contract with Lady Twilight, and it was only a matter of finding out what they were. He had become more successful in his business and personal ventures as well, and he was certain that this day, too, would go just as planned.

"Hello, mes amis!" Louie said audibly, smiling into the room at no one in particular. His face was soft, but there was blood in his eyes. Of course, as far as this guild was concerned, there was not a bad bone in his body. There was no reason to be convinced he had any, after all. As far as Fairy Tail was concerned, Louie Calvin Klein was a Napedian foreigner who was as lost in this new land as he was curious of it. He appeared equal parts charming and soft. Charismatic and considerate. Thoughtful and having a good sense of humor. What could they suspect?

Post Word Count: 712 | Total Word Count: 712 | Needed Word Count: 5000
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Muse: Infinite
    Passives and Spells Used:
    Testing:
    Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:
    Testing:

Last edited by Louie on 30th May 2020, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Empty Re: How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT)

Post by Mura Kensho 3rd April 2020, 12:34 pm

“Pick up the cup.”
    “…”
    “He’s lyyyyyyiiiiiiiiing.”
    “N-No, I’m not… just take a look.”
    “Fine, then! You’re one life left, so rest in-“
    “Actually, give the cup to me.”
    “Huh?”
    “Just give it to me.”

The dragon, the pervert and the Guildmaster were gathered on a table near the bar of the guild this fine day. Trying another game of Meyer, Mura had joined the two ghosts and learned the rules thoroughly before fighting for victory. However… he had quickly noticed that Kyuken really, really sucked at this. The samurai ghost couldn’t hold a poker face, so it was very predictable to see if he was lying or not. Whenever he prompted someone to open the cup and see the dices, he… he just began sweating, so it was clear to the eye.

That was why Mura wanted to be a little more considerate, for he didn’t know what dice games Kyuken was good at or not. Yes, it was fun to mess around with him like this, but maybe Kyuken would want to enact revenge one day and possess the shaman, taking a whole day away from him by going out in the streets or into the nearest clubs to feel up on as many women as possible.

Therefore, Mura rolled once more, continuing the round. Zirconis looked at the shaman in disbelief. Mura opened the cup so that only he could see the contents, and he chuckled.

“He was actually right this time. Damn…”
    “…”
    “… Wha- I mean, I did try my best to sound anxious and uptight. Glad to see that it worked!”
    “…”

A foreign type of greeting met his ears, and both Kyuken and Zirconis gazed upon the stylishly-clad Fairy Tail Mage, Louie Calvin Klein. While Kyuken had begun to admire the young man’s sense of fashion, Zirconis thought that Louie was pushing his taste in clothing a bit too far, thus he began smelling faint scents of arrogance that he couldn’t really prove in any way whatsoever. Mura looked over his left shoulder and smiled back at the lad. Obviously, as Louie now bore the Fairy Tail Guild Mark, he could see both Zirconis and Kyuken too.

“Hey there, Louie!” Mura greeted him along with a hand wave, “Wanna play Meyer with us? We’re just about to finish this round.”

WC: 387

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Kaido Kemono
    Kaido Kemono

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Experience : 3,037

How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Empty Re: How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT)

Post by Kaido Kemono 3rd April 2020, 12:56 pm

DRINK
    &
    CHAT
    455/--words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || short note here
     It has been a hot minute since Kaido had been in the guild hall; about two or three weeks to be exact. So he was somewhat excited to get a nice mug of beer and simply chillax while chatting with his guild mates; he was still relatively new to the guild and hadn’t made many friends and he wanted to change that. Ao Gaung, the dragon god sealed inside of him, was the closet thing he had to family. And Kaido joined the guild in the hopes that he could find a surrogate family, mostly because, well, he was lonely. The story of his life to be honest. With a small sight, Kaido pushed open the door to the guild and tucked a cigarette in his mouth. He reached into his black overcoat with fur trimming to search for a lighter, he found it in his inside breast pocket, and promptly lit the cigarette. 

'You do know that smoking is bad for you, eh idiot?' Ao Gaung would whisper in his thoughts, Kaido visibly shrugged his shoulders as he pulled his over coat closer to his exposed arms. He simply wore a white sleeveless 'a'-neck shirt, and black trousers with an extra layer of tan leather that covered his out-thighs; which were tucked into his riding boots. 'You know that I don't give two craps, right Ao Gaung?' Kaido questioned the dragon. “Owi I am back.” He would call out ignoring whatever comment or argument that Ao Gaung was fixing to irritate him with, Kaido wondered over to the bar to get him a giant mug of ale. 

Then he heard someone shout out ‘hello, mes amis’ and turned to see a fashionable individual walking into the room. Kaido took a moment to study him and noted that he had a lot of bling on him. It actually kinda looked silly in his opinion, but then again Kaido was a minimalist and didn’t really like flashy things. Though, Ao Gaung on the other hand found it fascinating and urged Kaido to go talk to him. ‘As my host you should have style like that’ Ao Gaung whispered in his head, ‘Seriously you look like crap, why couldn’t you dress like him? Eh? I used to be a king once, and you should dress like that.’

‘I don’t like flashy stuff like that it doesn’t look good on me, plus you were a king, now you no longer are one’ Kaido snickered back, and noticed that the guild master invited him over. Kaido allowed a loud sigh to escape his lips, and with mug in hand and cigeratte tucked in his lips, he walked over to the guild master and the others. "Mind if I joined?"

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dark Matter Ascendant
    Experience : 1,644,378

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Circle Magic.
    Second Skill: Dark Matter Transcendency.
    Third Skill: Dark Matter Ascendancy.

Post by Aven Alveron 3rd April 2020, 1:34 pm

Relaxing in the Guild Hall wasn't a luxury Aven indulged in often. On most days, he'd be honing his magic power, or working on expanding his mastery over the tumultuous Dark Matter that flocked to him on a regular basis. Today, however, he'd decided to take some time to reconnect with the guild and it's members. Lounging lightly near the middle of the room, wearing rather plain, casual clothes, he wasn't a conspicuous sight, any more than the other assorted Fairies around the room; in fact, he'd taken it upon himself to suppress his aura, in attempts to stand out even less. After his time in the mountains, the energy Aven naturally exuded was a dead giveaway to any experienced wizard, and it could even put some on edge, despite any good intentions Aven himself may have. Suppression was his answer, though it did come at the price of dulling his own sensory abilities a bit.

The day had been uneventful, with the comings and goings of wizards Aven was either already acquainted with, or had already caught up with. That is, until a new face walked through the door, with a wide grin and a wave of unbound magic energy. Even without focusing, Aven could feel the power emanating from the young man's toned body, as though it were a faucet left running during an errand. Certainly a first impression, Aven mused, though he had to wonder if it was intentional. Given that Fairy Tail was a Wizarding Guild, letting one's power run wild like that could only mean one of three things: a boast, a challenge, or ignorance. He wondered silently to himself, as an amused smile ran across his face, which was more accurate.

The Guild Master wasted little time, it seemed, trying to ascertain the answer. Indirectly, of course, but as Aven saw a spark of recognition in Mura's eyes, and familiarity in his voice, it could be assumed that the blonde newcomer was, in fact, a Fairy Tail member. Not that it narrows anything down... Many of the members were known for a proud, rambunctious attitude in the guild, adding one more to the flock likely wouldn't bother the shepherd; at least, not one as lax as Mura Kensho.

Aven drummed his fingers on the table in thought, his smile fading slightly. That was just the problem he'd been mulling over, as of late. He hadn't come into contact with any members who participated in criminal activities, or employed the darker side of the Fairy Tail institution, but he couldn't shake the worry that it was going on under his nose. Aven had never shot for the position of "Ace" for good reason; put simply, there were practices he didn't, and couldn't, condone within the charter, and to represent them was a moral qualm. He enjoyed his time at Fairy Tail, and owed them a lot for helping him get settled into the world of Wizarding, but it was high time for him to stand for what he believed in, and so Aven had decided: if he found corruption or evil in Fairy Tail's ranks, he'd either see it banished, or he'd take his leave.

Before Aven could rise to meet the newcomer, another unfamiliar face rose to join the fray. The man was bulky and gruff, possessing the kind of 'leave me be' social energy that had put him on Aven's back burner for introductions. It wasn't usually Aven intention to bother those didn't want the attention, but with the Guild Master's opening of a game, Aven saw it as a perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Metaphorically, of course.

"Count me in, as well, Mura." Aven wore his signature smile, a bright, disarmingly kind expression. Rising to his feet, and approaching the table, Aven regarded the two unknowns. "I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting! I'm Aven Alveron, one of the Senior members of the Guild. I do apologize for not introducing myself before, I've been absent from the guild for some time on a training excursion."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Word Count: 680]

Aven's Stats:

How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Aven_Sig
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 3rd April 2020, 4:41 pm

The guild was just about as lively as he remembered. Like a pigpen, there was never a silent hour with them. The visage of the building was still as atrocious as before, but Louie had learned to brace himself for its stuffy air and terrible wallpapers from his last visit. However, the appearance of the guild hall was strangely fitting for a guild like Fairy Tail. Like its wallpapers and paint-jobs, the wizards of Fairy Tail were mediocre at best in both character and beauty. If not for the dull-witted Nessa's features, Louie had no doubt that he would have left that recruitment like he was leaving a freak show.

Like before, one of the first faces Louie had been greeted with was the big-footed Mura Ken-something, as hard on the eyes as ever. Around him were what Louie could only describe as apparitions, but he had grown so used to the people of this country having weird pets that he virtually paid them no mind. In fact, he had taken interest in acquiring some of his own. They seemed to be in great supply in a land so full of magic as this, so it was only natural that he should have the best of beasts himself as well.

Before he could respond to Mura's invitation, apparently two others had taken it upon themselves to join in as well. One of these people was an unbelievably tall, butch man with fuzz for a beard and mustache, and the other was a much more appropriately sized man with snow-white hair and blue, transparent eyes. Both of them were incredibly unattractive for very different reasons. The large, butch man was closer to being bigfoot than Mura himself, and he generally looked quite freakish. He looked like the type who wouldn't think twice of mugging someone as wealthy-looking as Louie if they were alone together, and maybe he had the gall to do it now if his lackeys and friends were anything like him. The other one, however...

Louie paused and smiled at the group, approaching them with his arms tucked away into the concealment of his loosely hanging blazer. "I was actually just looking for Arcadia. I had to speak to her about something..." he looked at the table and the spread across it. Louie was an incredibly competitive person, and since it was their final round, he wouldn't mind killing some time with these fools. Even he enjoyed games if they were the competitive kind. "I don't see why not!" Louie laughed with a feigned kindness, smiling softly as he approached the table.

Also approaching the table was the man from before—Aven Alveron, and Louie knew why he didn't like him. Aven's eyes had a brightness and kindness in them that he hated to see, and the effervescence in his voice was obnoxious. It was one of those instances where Louie had already begun to dislike someone despite them not having wronged him yet, and Aven had made the cut. His choice in clothing was repulsive, and his face was annoying to look at. What was with that look? What sort of life did he lead to be looking so atrocious? The butch man, however, was just plain hideous.

Louie took a seat and looked at Aven, gingerly placing a hand over his chest in greeting. "Aha... a senior, are you? Louie Calvin Klein, but feel free to call me Louie. I really hope we get along, Aven." The blonde spoke sheepishly, then turning to look at Mura, "How do you play this game?"

Post Word Count: 594 | Total Word Count: 2346 | Needed Word Count: 5000
    Testing:
    Testing:

Last edited by Louie on 30th May 2020, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 5th April 2020, 5:07 am

”Oh great! Now we gotta start over again…”
    “Phew…”
    “… What do you mean ‘phew’, you little fucker?”
    “N-Nothi- Hey! You bastard, Zirconis! You can’t just call me that!”
    “I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT, YOU PRETENTIOUS, AWFUL-“

“Alright, alright, enough with you two… the more the merrier,” Mura interrupted the two ghosts’ igniting argu- nah, not an argument, but more like a full-on rant. The shaman had a goofy smile on his face, eager to bring in more players to this fun, little dice game. Kaido Kemono, another new recruit and Bronze Member of the guild, asked calmly if he could join - he looked to have gotten a relaxed start on his career here in the guild with is mug and cigarette. Before Mura could answer, Aven proclaimed that he would join in as well, and sure enough, the shaman’s eyes widened joyously. The two of them - Mura and Aven - hadn’t gotten a chance to compete against each other for a long time, and by what Mura knew about his Gold Member, he could clearly see the competitive spirit in the Circle Wizard’s eyes. Whether it was combat or boardgames, Aven was always ready to give it his all.

The one whom Mura had directed his question to in the first place, Louie C. Klein, apparently wanted to seek up the Fairy Tail Ace, Arcadia. Maybe it was about the business with his designs that the blonde, little Dragon Slayer had helped him expand on with her contacts and clients, or maybe it was related to a quest that he had completed. It didn’t seem to be of fatal importance as he still joined in the end. Kaido, Aven, and Louie, and adding to those hard-working Fairy Tail males Kyuken, Zirconis and Mura himself, they were 6 in total.

Mura obviously had to explain the rules, since Meyer wasn’t… well, was it a famous dice game? It was the bartender of the guild who had introduced the ghosts to the game, who then showed it to Mura, so he had no foundation to judge its fame and/or influence.

“Alright, take a seat and I’ll explain,” Mura invited them, revealing three seats erupting from the ground on reasonable spaces away from each other around the table. The seats looked to have been morphed out from Mura’s magic as the wood looked malleable at first, but it quickly hardened in a fashionable, antique-looking design. Once they sat down, Mura would toss one dice to each player, grab the two raffle cups and explain:

“With the dices between these raffle cups, the goal is to always roll a higher combination than the previous player. However, not all numbers are equal.” The Guildmaster shook the raffle cups, allowing the dices between them to shake around for a good 5 seconds before putting the raffle cups down on the table, so that the bottom of the lower raffle cup held the dices. “When you check your combination, do not show it to anyone. Wit and deception plays a huge role in this,” he warned them, slowly lifting up his raffle cup to see that he had rolled a 5 + 4. Although, this time, he would allow them to see as well as he held the cup a little higher to reveal the dices.

“The highest number comes first, so I’ve rolled a 54. There’s a hierarchy for rolls to be hit, but I’ve got them written on here,” he continued, suddenly pulling up a thin, wooden plate with a clear table of the rolls from highest to lowest:

Highest to Lowest/Top to Bottom (3 LIVES TOTAL PER PLAYER)
    1 + 2 (Meyer)
    1 + 3 (Little Meyer)
    X + X (Pair X ranging from 6...1)
    X + Y (ranging from highest numeral down to 32)

“So try and roll the higher dice every time, and always state the roll you’ve got but… you can lie, y’know,” Mura added, “You can bluff and say that you’ve gotten a higher number. Every roll, the next player is allowed to lift the cup and see if you’re telling the truth. If you tell a lie, then you lose a life… and if the next player lifted the cup and sees that you told the truth, then they lose a life. You have six lives in total, expressed on the dice I gave each one of you.” Cracking his neck, Mura proceeded to wrap it up with the last notes, “If you roll a lower number and want to gamble, then you’re also allowed to roll one more time without checking the number you’ve gotten. Then it’s up to fate whether or not you’ve rolled a higher number or not, for the next player is the judge of that… obviously, the next player doesn’t lose a life if the roll is, indeed, higher.”

Closing the raffle cups again, Mura figured that all the rules had been set. “Alright, let’s go counter-clockwise; me, Kaido, Aven, Louie, Zirconis and Kyuken,” he suggested. He then shook the raffle cups and proceeded to start the game after everyone had taken a seat, starting off with a:

"52."

WC: 826

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Okay, to play this game, leave the exclamation of your role blank and roll 2x dice rolls for the 'Normal Dice' when you add a reply. After the two dices have been rolled, edit the exclamation of your number; it's up to you whether or not you want to lie.)

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 6th April 2020, 1:57 pm; edited 5 times in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th April 2020, 5:07 am

The member 'Mura Kensho' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_02_42159_sm How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_05_42162_sm
    Kaido Kemono
    Kaido Kemono

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Experience : 3,037

Post by Kaido Kemono 5th April 2020, 9:06 am

DRINK
    &
    CHAT
    455/--words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || short note here
    It seems that the young master was starting to attract a crowd with his game. Admittedly, as more people joined Kaido started to get excited and a little energetic, or well at least on the inside he did. On the outside, Kaido seemed a little stone and too tired to comprehend his surroundings. And he had a resting bitch face that remained despite his attitude stating otherwise. Kaido was a people person after all, but he simply didn’t seem to be a people person, a terrible and annoying twist, but one he had to live with. The large male inhaled the smoke from his cigarette, before momentarily plucking it out of his mouth, and exhaling whatever stress he was feeling. “Hmmm never played Meyer, so this would be a learning experience.” He would comment as he took a mouthful of beer from his mug. 

The guild master looked a bit younger that Kaido expected, but he couldn’t deny that the man was strong. He could sense Mura’s magical power, and it amazed and confused Kaido. He wanted to ask the young master how did he get so strong at a young age, or if he was older than he appeared; why did he look so young? But, Kaido figured that, that would’ve been rude to ask so he kept his mouth shut. But he still couldn’t help but wonder how powerful Mura was, and most importantly, how did he reach that level of power. He placed the mug of ale down on a nearby table and tucked the cigarette in his mouth once again. “Do you guys mind if I still smoke? I can put it out if it bothers anyone.”  He offered as he exhaled another black cloud of toxic death.

Another guild member would join the game, this man Kaido had never seen before. The stranger was relatively slender, attractive, and had white hair with a complimenting pair of blue eyes. I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting! I’ Aven Alveron, one of the senior members of the guild; Kaido dipped his head in respect as the man introduced himself. “Nice meeting you. I am Kaido Kemono, I am not a senior member of the guild. In fact, you could say that I am fresh meat.” A low chuckle would escape Kaido’s lips as he made the joke, it was horrible, and his low chuckle gradually descended into a nervous chuckle. 

He rubbed the back of his neck a little anxiously, before turning his attention to the other guy with the jewels and fancy attire. For some reason, Kaido didn’t like him that much. Which was odd seeing that they had already met, but there was something about him, an uneasy feeling Kaido got from him. He wondered if anyone else felt this but didn’t feel like this was the appropriate time to question this feeling. Kaido took a moment to stare at Louie, to silently judge him, but then focus his attention on the master and his explanation of the game. It sounded simple enough. Kaido pulled a chair up to the table that they were at and waited for it to be his turn.

When it was his turn he placed the dice under the cup, and shook it for about five seconds. “Now, we are the only ones to look under it right?” he would question as he held the cup down for a few minutes, he waited for a confirmation before he looked under the cup. “I say it outloud right? Okay, I got a 52" Kaido would state when he noticed his dice roll, being a bit of a gambling addict he knew how to bluff.

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by Kaido Kemono on 5th April 2020, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th April 2020, 9:06 am

The member 'Kaido Kemono' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_05_42162_sm How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_01_42158_sm
    Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 6th April 2020, 1:45 pm

Aven raised an eyebrow, as he sat down at the table. There was no mistaking the disdain in Louie's voice, complimented by the waves of annoyance that pulsated from the man's magical aura. First impressions, indeed... It never clicked with Aven how people could spend their time mincing words and talking through their teeth to get ahead; it was far more rewarding in the long run to build a reputation of honestly and integrity. Sadly, from the sparse knowledge he'd gathered of Louie thus far, he had his doubts there'd be much of that.

Kaido, on the other hand, was the definition of a straight shooter. At first glance, Aven saw the man as the kind of 'no nonsense' wizard, someone who did things his own way. That kind of spirit was respectable, so Aven deemed to respond to Kaido instead. "Fresh meat or not, everyone needs to start somewhere, and I'm glad you could join us! If you need any help with something around the guild, or a job, just let me know."

Aven's attention returned to Louie, giving the flamboyant youth a bit of a sad smile. "I'd appreciate the sentiment, Mr. Klein, if your aura wasn't singing a different tune. In contrast, I do hope we'll be able to get along, since I don't enjoy being at odds with my guildmates. As a gesture of good faith, you may want to tone down your magical presence; it gives quite a lot away, and if we're going to be playing a dice game of deception, it won't serve you well."

With that, Aven turned to Mura, finally. It'd been a while since the two of them had really done anything together, what with Mura running the guild, and all of Aven's recent difficulties. It would be nice to sit down for a leisurely game, even if it was a game that Aven had an incredibly large handicap in. After all, in a game about lying, Aven would have to rely completely on luck.

"My turn, then!" Statistically, Aven had little reason to doubt the roll of a seven, the most average roll on two normal die. Aven shook the cup, glancing under to check his luck. Drat...

Last edited by Aven Alveron on 6th April 2020, 1:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th April 2020, 1:45 pm

The member 'Aven Alveron' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_04_42161_sm How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_02_42159_sm
    Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 6th April 2020, 1:48 pm

Aven shook his head. "Let's try that again!" He shook the dice once more, then smiled up at the group. "That'll do it for me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Word Count: 394.]

Last edited by Aven Alveron on 6th April 2020, 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th April 2020, 1:48 pm

The member 'Aven Alveron' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_04_42161_sm How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_05_42162_sm
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 8th April 2020, 2:43 pm

Out of all of the men that sat at this table, Louie disliked Aven the most. It wasn't just his eyes, but that obnoxious mouth of his, too.

What a disgusting piece of filth. Why is he smiling like that? Is he looking down on me? thought Louie. If his face wasn't enough, his words solidified Aven's place in Louie's totem pole. If he wasn't trying to keep face, the blonde was certain that the conversation would have gone differently.

After Aven had completed his turn, Louie stared at his cup with an uncertain gaze. As competitive as he was, even Louie could acknowledge that Lady Luck's loyalty was fleeting. It wasn't always on his side. She came and went, and much of his success was from his efforts alone. In his early youth, the blonde had made efforts to be the best at everything there was to succeed in; chess, athletics, academics, and culture. Meyer shouldn't be any different, and if it meant using deception to win, then so be it.

When Louie checked the cup, the die showed fifty-four, which was higher than the brute's fifty-two. It was quite close, still. If those were Louie's die, he bet he would feel uneasy. But there was no point mulling over someone else's circumstances. Smiling, the blonde man was ready to start his turn.

"I suppose it's my turn now, oui?" Louie rolled his die and looked to see what combination he got.

Post Word Count: 243 | Total Word Count: 4264 | Needed Word Count: 5000
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

Last edited by Louie on 30th May 2020, 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th April 2020, 2:43 pm

The member 'Louie' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_03_42160_sm How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_03_42160_sm
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 8th April 2020, 3:18 pm

Thirty-three. Mot quite fifty-four, and that was for sure. Just his luck, wasn't it? "Encore." he chuckled. He felt like this roll would surely flirt with Lady Luck! Most certainly! If his skill was, God forbid, not enough to coast his way to a victory, then things like luck and other circumstances were usually in his favor. In fact, it had been that way most of his life. While he had achieved everything he had through his hard work alone (minus some of his wealth), there are times where skill simply wasn't enough, but luck always had his back. And when neither of them could carry him to victory, Lady Lucky was an easy scapegoat for blame. So, should any of these beasts for men and actual beasts win, Louie was comforted in knowing it wasn't his fault.

Despite heavily disliking the men surrounding him, the blonde fell into the rush of competition. The young millionaire was eager to see his results. "A pair of threes." he smiled.

Post Word Count: 168 | Total Word Count: 4432 | Needed Word Count: 5000
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

Last edited by Louie on 30th May 2020, 9:15 am; edited 3 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th April 2020, 3:18 pm

The member 'Louie' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_02_42159_sm How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_06_42164_sm
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 10th April 2020, 4:01 am

Pair 3? After all these lucky, higher numbers, Kyuken’s eyebrow frowned. This was possibly the time to check if Louie actually rolled a pair 3. He would assume that Louie was quick to learn the rules, so he would also assume that some of the players on the table would go to bluffing. Aven had rerolled, and he would probably be too proud of his ability to roll the best numbers to even consider bluffing given by his actions here. Either Kaido or Louie had bluffed, and the samurai ghost was going to check here and now…

“… Oh crap, he actually rolled pair 3,” Kyuken moaned in defeat, “Fine! I can live with that… 2 lives on me now.” The dice specified to Kyuken was now at 2, signaling that he had two lives left. Thus, the round reset with another raffle.

"61."

WC: 144

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 10th April 2020, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th April 2020, 4:01 am

'Normal Dice' :
    How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_06_42164_sm How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_01_42158_sm
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 10th April 2020, 4:03 am

Kyuken had been lucky there. Yes, he lost a life, but he managed to roll quite a high start number. Since Kyuken reset the round by losing a life, Zirconis didn’t think that he’d lie about a starting number this early… then again, Kyuken had done so before. But not now… if Zirconis was lucky enough to roll a higher number, then Mura was bound to be on the receiving end of losing a life.

“Alright… Pair One.”

WC: 78

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 10th April 2020, 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th April 2020, 4:03 am

'Normal Dice' :
    How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_01_42158_sm How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_01_42158_sm
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 10th April 2020, 4:06 am

Damn it… first 61, then pair one. Mura would have to be extra lucky now… then again, would Zirconis find it early enough to cheat? Most bluffs were easily swayed off in the beginning of a match, but… Mura also wanted to test his luck.

He grabbed the raffle and shook it, allowing Zirconis to continue this round. Pair One, huh… he had to roll a pair of numbers higher than 1 or one of the two Meyer’s. C’mon, dice… roll something good for the Guildmaster. He put his trust in that he would get a higher result and landed the raffle closed, stating:

"Little Meyer."

WC: 105

LIVES:
    Kyuken: 2
    Zirconis: 3
    Mura: 3
    Kaido: 3
    Aven: 3
    Louie: 3

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 10th April 2020, 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th April 2020, 4:06 am

'Normal Dice' :
    How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_04_42161_sm How The Turntables Have Turned (Open/FT) Die_03_42160_sm

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:07 am