Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shuhei's GFX Shop!

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shuhei's GFX Shop! Empty Shuhei's GFX Shop!

Post by Mifune 10th September 2019, 11:32 am

Welcome to Shuhei's Graphics Shop!

Signatures: 75k

Note: The purchase of a Signature comes with a free Avatar!  Prices for special orders such as Group Signatures, Banners & Custom Symbols can be negotiated in private as they often vary.  

Once an order is completed please post in The Trading Hub to transfer the jewels.

Signature & Avatar Template:

Here are some examples of my work.

Signatures:

Last edited by Mifune on 6th October 2019, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Shuhei's GFX Shop! Empty Re: Shuhei's GFX Shop!

Post by DOPPO 10th September 2019, 11:59 am

Type of Order: Signature
    Face Claim:  Doppo (Hypnosis Mic)
    Preferred color scheme: Blue (any shade that is aesthetically pleasing to you)
    Character Name:  Doppo
    Brief Description of Magic:  Insatiable Hunger: A magic where the user converts previously consumed nutrients into raw power (super strength) and where recently digested food manifests into his body (if he eats a swordfish, his arms can become swordfish spears. If he eats sunflower seeds, he can then spit them from his mouth)

Ravenous Black Slime: A magic where a slime resides in the pores of the user's body and only comes out to eat spells, which, consequently, protects the user.
    Special Requests: -

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 11th September 2019, 3:20 am

So I found an image of Doppo in a military sort of uniform which I thought would suit you, being a Rune Knight, also seeing your magic I threw in some vicious looking teeth in the background.  The splatter in the background was originally supposed to be jet black to go better with your secondary magic, but unfortunately it's invisible against the forum's jet black background so I made it blue so you could see it.  If you'd like, I have the version with black spatter saved in case you want to use it on another forum.  

Shuhei's GFX Shop! YMI0L0r

Both Avatar's are the same but have two different intensities of color, so pick whichever one you like better.

Shuhei's GFX Shop! 7kmJcFJShuhei's GFX Shop! 9EC003Z

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 11th September 2019, 5:52 pm

Type of Order: Both
    Face Claim: Project K - Kuroh Yatogami
    Preferred color scheme: White and Red
    Character Name: Hania
    Brief Description of Magic: Hania uses support, healing, requip and most likely runic script type magics
    Special Requests: Please put the Rune Knight guild symbol and name on the siggi and avi, for the siggi please add respectful warrior.

Shuhei's GFX Shop! 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Mitsu
    Mitsu

Player 
    Lineage : Vessel of the Morning Star
    Experience : 325

Post by Mitsu 11th September 2019, 6:50 pm

Type of Order: Both
    Face Claim: The Intention of the Abyss, aka Alyss or Alice of the Abyss; Pandora Hearts
    Preferred color scheme: Pastels (favoring blues)
    Character Name: Alyona Lizaveta Isidora Cherenchikov-Eristov or A.L.I.C.E.
    Brief Description of Magic: Dream Magic - This magic allows the user to manipulate reality by super-imposing their own dreams or nightmares onto it. For Alyona, given the title "Alice" as a practitioner of the magic, it comes in three parts: Rytsar, the magic of a dream guardian that protects them, Natsiya, the magic of summoning subjects from their dreams and Boginya a magic that manifests an area around the Alice where their dreams rule.
    Special Requests: I'd like the signature to say "Alice the Dreamer", and the Avatar to say "A.L.I.C.E."

Bank Isaak Alvah Exaltation of the Ligthbringer Ruination of the Lightbringer Ascension of the Lightbringer
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! X1ZzeIP
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 13th September 2019, 12:01 pm

For Hania

Shuhei's GFX Shop! E2cpDP3

Shuhei's GFX Shop! RQpXjUiShuhei's GFX Shop! XISipnv

Last edited by Mifune on 13th September 2019, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 13th September 2019, 12:21 pm

@Mifune Thank you they're perfect, I'll send the trade from Ruvel now.
    Proof of trade Trading Post: Page 22, Post n°541

Shuhei's GFX Shop! 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 13th September 2019, 2:02 pm

@Mitsu So I wasn't 100% on how to portray your magic, I chose to make your Signature bubbly, that seemed "Dreamy" to me and it also went well with your FC.  I hope you like the Red Accent in your sig and avatar, if not message me and I can change it. I included an Avatar with and without your name.  I hope you like all of it.

Shuhei's GFX Shop! HCNsPER

Shuhei's GFX Shop! FdJjnpcShuhei's GFX Shop! 5JbW7Fs

EDIT: Text colour altered as per Mitsu's request

Shuhei's GFX Shop! TMKZG3q

Shuhei's GFX Shop! VhApnLj

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 22nd September 2019, 6:14 am

Testing this for myself Shuhei's GFX Shop! Xp4ASEp

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : ⊱ Luminous Rose - Ace ⊰
    Experience : 332,183

Post by Faulkner 29th November 2019, 6:10 pm

Type of Order: Signature (Halloween reward reaping)
    Face Claim:
    Amnesia - Ukyo
    Akatsuki No Yona - Jae Ha
    Touken Ranbu - Nikkari Aoe (most preferred one, but your choice on which fc you wanna use)
    Preferred color scheme: main color #69ff4d, #e00707 or #6A0036 for secondary color to pop
    Character Name:  Baird Yuzill (or just Baird will be okay too)
    Brief Description of Magic: Baird is a musician and was considered to be a musical genius growing up. His first magic is various requipable instruments of any origin he can get his hands on that turn into various weapons. His secondary is Sound dragon Slayer and he uses his voice to add to his music repertoire. Almost always does he have a new piece in the process of being composed in his mind, so music notes are a big part of his 'symbols' if you will.
    Special Requests: If you think it'll look good in it, you can include 'Musical Genius' in the siggy as well as his quote :3

Proof for the reward reaping <3

If you need to dm me for anything, my discord is Priestess Turtle :turtle:#6041 or Sara/Saraphina/Ada in main discord chat

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 9th December 2019, 4:41 am

I included one with and without your quote, you can decide which you like better. If you'd like to try another color for the text I can do that for you just send me a PM or DM me on Discord.

Shuhei's GFX Shop! UAQr2tf

Shuhei's GFX Shop! CiFvyC9

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:01 am