Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Teaching and Trials (Raviel)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Teaching and Trials (Raviel) Empty Teaching and Trials (Raviel)

Post by Sol 7th August 2019, 4:59 pm

Sol sat in a grassy plain in his province of Myazhe and was waiting for this visitor to arrive. He was clad in clothes different then his company uniform, the  Reaper was garbed in a black hakama and a pair of Geta was on his feet while his upper body had a simple white underkimono while ontop of that  he had on a black Haori that had Purple wisps on it. The CEO was  sitting enjoying a cup of tea as he waited for the visitor knowing that once he was here that it would become very noisy and less peaceful.”Never thought I would be in this position after my own training”he muttered to himself, to be honest the Reaper had adapted to his new role and life rather well and while he did stumble from time to time he never let it get him down and he always was working to improve upon his mistake and make himself better every day. Around the plains nothing could be seen except  for the odd rock and the tree line and the slayer sighed in content at the peacefulness of it all. He truly felt blessed to have such a place as his home and people that cared for him and trusted him to protect them.

Sol knew that this was not going to be easy for his visitor and if Sol had to tap into his darkness to get his point across he would. He knew he had a limit but  if he had to push he would. He glanced at the sky. The sun was setting and twilight was rapidly approaching,  yet despite that he got ready for the task at hand remembering how this was when Demi taught him. She didn’t treat him gently at all and honestly the Reaper had needed it since he was brand new to this and with this training he would be just as tough on the new reaper Trainee as well since being soft would get him nowhere fast. “I wonder how long this will take” he said more to himself then to anyone else as he took another sip of tea and turned the page of the book he was reading.

WC- 365

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 
    Lineage : Reaping Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : ‭1,893.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dance of Steel
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Teaching and Trials (Raviel) Empty Re: Teaching and Trials (Raviel)

Post by Raviel Rune 10th August 2019, 6:35 pm

As usual, even if clad in heavy armor, Raviel's tabi style boots did not make any sound as he walked. He was not looking forward to this at all. Whoever associated with Demi was all but trustworthy to him since her betrayal. Still, he had set out for this...training lesson of sorts...only due to his pride and reputation to uphold. Out of respect, he would collaborate with the member of the Delthousin  unless it proved to be detrimental to him rather than helpful.

He had met the guy before, but aside from his contempt, he did not particularly care about his status and whereabouts. The only inhabitant that really piqued his interes was Lord Mizune and his ability to call upon his brothers in battle or otherwise.

He stopped walking only when there were not enough meters to approach for a sword strike, but not too far to be uncomfortable when "speaking".

"Well met again, Sol-sama." Raviel's psionic voice extended a greeting followed by a respectful bow. "I have been made aware that today's lecture would be held by you instead of my usual retainer. While I do not completely agree nor understand the need, I hope our activities today will be enlightnening none the less."

WC 207
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 11th August 2019, 11:10 pm

Sol was just finishing his tea when he caught scent of a new comer and instantly Sol knew it was the person he was waiting for, he finished his tea as he stood and the stool he was on vanished into shadows. His blood ruby eyes looked at Raviel with a look that was sizing him up before he made his cup vanish as well. he glanced down at the Prince out of his realm and as he heard the younger void dweller say thru the link that he was told that Sol would be teaching him now that that he did not like it or see the need he hoped that the lesson would be enlightening. Sol sighed before his crimson eyes locked onto Raviels own with a stern look in them before he replied back thru the link. ‘yes you will be training with me but before we start lets make something completely clear ' he stated before he went on ‘whatever possible issue you have with me you drop it here and now while we are training I am aware Demi was my teacher but if I am being compared to her then Ill ask that you stop that train of thought right now she chose her side and so have I, I am Loyal to Rui I was before I became what I am and nothing has changed even now that I am a reaper and a deathless if there is one thing I have held firm to it is my loyalty to my leader and my guild” he explained before he saw Raviel stop at a distance that kept him from harm but the CEO Crossed the distance in a few steps.

He once again looked down before speaking mentally once more.”now whatever contempt or animosity you have for me no matter how misguided it is stops right here and right now understood” he stated it was not a question but an order and one that the reaper would make sure was followed. Sol knew that the fact Demi taught him would cause issue with some but he was not his teacher and he did not side with her since her betrayal and he hoped to get strong enough to cross blades with her. The idea though of him getting hate pointed at him just for who turned him and trained him just made him want to shake his head at the foolishness of it. Glancing at Raviel Sols eyes seemed to scan over his face and neck before he reached out and gave a small tug to his clothing.”take the top half off now and I don’t suggest you argue with me” he stated with a tone that gave little room to argue. If he had to train the boy he wouldn’t pull his punches but he was sure as long as he didn’t leave permanent damage that he would not get in trouble at all. As he got ready Sol remembered how Demi had trained him and while she had been absolutely brutal she managed to get him trained up and the Slayer had to admit he was better for it he had more skill then before and he even had control over his temper as well. the big thing that she had done was get him balanced by having him admit that he was a monster and that he had darkness in him that he couldn’t bottle up. He had been told that if he did keep it up then he would end up losing his mind and control and kill those he cared about the most. While Sol admitted that he enjoyed killing he also reigned in his darker part until it was needed or he could satisfy those urges. Glancing at the boy Sol wondered if he would have to find his darkness as well.

wc- 646

total wc-1,011

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 12th August 2019, 2:00 pm

"I have no qualms with Lord Mizune. I am not here to judge you by your allegiance with a Living." Raviel was quick on his answer, circling to the left slowly while maintaining eye contact to remain in a position of advantage over the other deathless. Other than that, he made sure to keep his shoulders behind open space, to sidestep out the way as soon as the other prompted any kind of lunge, fake or not.

"Make no mistake, though." Raviel added, widening his circling motions to slowly regain the few meters he had originally chosen as his speaking distance with Sol. "Mere words, spoken by an outsider who thinks he shares my lineage do little to convince me of loyalty." He stated, cold but not to sound provocative. It was mere facts. "Until Master Oykai will legitimate you, you will not be a true Delthousin, oh acquaintance mine."

The young reaper trainee stopped his slow walk once he was comfortable with the distance. "If your loyalty was a sure fact, then Master Oykai would have had no trouble with you. Perhaps you should seek to convince him against the feelings of animosity he has on you. Or perhaps there is a reason why he has delayed his judgement."

That was the root of the problem. With Demi's betrayal, Raviel had become a little obsessed with loyalty and honesty. As such, no matter what the Reaper before him would say, the prince would still remain on the defensive. "A wise Soul once said: Words are like the fleeting wind, while someone's actions are etched in stone for all to witness. So, if you wish to prove your allegiance to the Delthousin, then I warmly suggest you to first gain the trust of everyone within our family, before waving our name around so lightly."

The young blonde fiddled slightly with the scabbard on his back holding his personal weapon, not showing signs of distress or fright. Though he quickly, yet also with fluidity and midfulness of his position, backstepped as soon as Sol motioned to touch his shinobi armor, the end result of the Slayer's motion a light tug.

The prince's gaze remained unfazed. If anything, Raviel's eyes were slightly more annoyed. "Then again, my short time here in the World of the Living has taught me much. While words are indeed like fleeting wind, they are just as sharp as a sword. I suggest you weight your own with care, oh acquaintance mine. Threatening your mentee does not give a good impression."

The way Sol had acted made his intents clear. He was out to find Raviel's crystal. It was only natural for the young prince to quickly close any attack angle and keep on the defensive. He was never going to give the guy that kind of knowledge over him. He would never allow the guy any absolute power over him. His magic may be leagues stronger, but it would be useless unless sharpened into a pinpoint strike.

"My Mark is of no concern to you."
    He stated, this time with a little more presence behind his words as he got straight to the point. He did not care if he was going off on an assumption, the signs were relatively clear indication of an attempt at his Mark. "Nor it's location. Whatever knowlegde you may have to pass on to me, you may not attempt this trick again, oh acquaintance mine. Otherwise, I'll be saluting you right here. We would not want Master Oykai to think you tried to attempt at my Mark. Brother Shindara and Brother Amuul would be quite displeased too. As for me, know this: I won't hesitate to draw my weapon on you, should you repeat your insolence, despite my apparent inability to match your magical prowess."

Raviel's stance lowerd if just slightly, a sign of the Prince now being twice as aware and focused on the Slayer's actions. As soon as Sol would even try to move again from his current position, regardless of what he was intentioned to do, the little void prince would quickly make sure to find a way to avoid any more physical contact.

WC 698
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 16th August 2019, 2:31 am

Upon hearing the words that Raviel told him about not judging him but also starting to circle him Sols eyes narrowed slightly and he shifted constantly to keep the void prince in his sight and not in a blind spot, the trainee then spoke of Sol as an outsider and  apparently someone who thinks he is of the same lineage which made Sol simply sigh and shake his head.”I am aware im not fully a member of the Deltholusin Family due to not having Oykais approval but that has nothing to do with my loyalty to Rui and the Guild moving on” he said the last part showing that he brushed off that young mans comment like it was rain on his clothing. “your also misinformed Oykai has no animosity for me and I have none for him as for why I haven’t been accepted yet its because Oykai doesn’t see me as worthy yet  personal feelings are not a part of that. Make sure you have your facts straight before you speak them” he told him his tone calm which might come as a shock to the young man, Sol was known before his training with Demi to have a hair trigger and was always more then ready to fight and hurt someone but now the training clearly showed as he was calm and collected.

The young reaper trainee would then tell him to gain the trust of all family members before waiving the Deltholusin name around and Sols eyes suddenly gained a rather hard edge to them.”you have no idea how hard I have already had to work to gain trust of people in this company considering my less then steller past in the darkness but  I work with all my might to show I am worthy of the name I was granted so do not think I use the name lightly” he told the trainee his tone never wavering and his words were still sharp even with the calm tone he used. At Raviels next words Sol simply shrugged “that was hardly threatening If I wished to do such a thing you would know.”he explained before  the young trainee suddenly moved away and mentioned that his mark was of no concern to the Reaper which made Sol blink before  once again hearing that he was not allowed to try that again or he would leave and would tell Oykai as well as the princes Amuul and Shindara that he made an attempt on his mark. Not only that he would gladly pull his sword on the reaper. It was then that the Reaper suddenly struck and it was in a fraction of a second.

In that fraction the Reaper suddenly closed the distance and would grab the trainee by his clothes before lifting him off the ground.what was surprising was that the slayer didn’t have an angry look on his face infact he was smiling but the smile did not reach his eyes.”You really think you can get away with talking to me like that don’t you, heres the deal though the teacher always knows where the trainees mark is and since your stuck with me as a teacher I get to know. also Oykai and the crown Princes will not care as long as I don’t go overboard so try and tattle to them and see how far it gets you” he stated as if he was an everyday thing his grin grew though as he continued. “you seem to forget one simple fact my wet behind the ears Trainee, your not in the void you may be a prince but out of the void you have no command over me espically since you are only a trainee reaper  you haven’t even passed your test yet now Ill say it again your going to take your upper clothes off now or you will find out what happens when I become irritated” he said his tone was calm but there was an edge to it that showed that the Reaper was not joking about the potential things he could do when irritated and that the young trainee was pushing the older reapers buttons  rather quickly.”Im certain Oykai and the crown princes would be very displeased to know your being so difficult with your teacher” he added as well before he would set the young man down on the ground.

wc 734

total wc 1,745

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 18th August 2019, 10:38 am

Raviel had the sword half unsheated by the time he was grabbed, the sword appearing out of thin air though dark smoke. He had stopped midway, not wanting to get on the irascible half-Delthousin level. The guy was cocky, brash and with a hair trigger. He did not need any more demonstrations to understand as much.

"The not care deal works both ways, o "teacher" mine." Raviel followed up, backflipping a total of three times as soon as he was set down. He could just teleport to a safe distance, but why deal all the cards in your hand if your opponent allowed you freebies out of his own overconfidence?

"You want my Mark? Come and take it." The prince stated, standing tall and giving Sol a "come on" gesture. This time, his blade was finally drawn in a low ark above ground, slicing away at the grass. Raviel twisted the obsidian blade of his in front of his body, before it rested point down by his side. "It is clear you have nothing to teach me when it comes to patience and humility. I might not possess your same strength when it comes to magic, but that does not make me any less lethal. You want to be a Delthousin? Then act like one. Respect your opponent, yet offer no mercy."

The black blade was pointed at the enemy, feet spread apart. Raviel was now in his own fighting stance. "Considering the stink of your magical signature, there is little I could even make sense in whatever magical drugs you deal with. Which leaves us with one option. Since you're so dead set in engaging me in melee combat, I shall humor you. Honestly-

Raviel jumped the gun mid talking, approaching his Master with a zig zagging rush into a spinning high kick aimed right for Sol's head. To cover up a possible counter, the young reaper allowed momentum and inertia to carry him on so that he could close up his angle with a 45-degree, side to side slash. The kick itself was fast, the young Delthousin seeming to enjoy a more fast, mobile way of fighting instead of strong meaty hits, but it would be easily avoidable by someone as experienced in taijustu like Sol. The slash had a little more reach and a quicker response, however, it could be parried by anyone with a little skill in kenjutsu.

-I can't wait to wipe that smug grin off your face. I wonder what happens if I find your Crystal first?"

Raviel prepared for two possible outcomes to his strike. A deflection would be met with another spin, aimed to vault over Sol and go for a rising vertical slash to the exposed back. A common parry could end in a deadlock, which would prompt Raviel to squat, reverse his grip on his weapon while simultaneously swapping hands and go for an horizontal slice aimed at the gut.

Whatever happened, Raviel's planned attack would end with a disengagement back to open fields. Be it by normal movement or an instant transmission through teleportation. He would rather not let Sol know he could do that, but safety first.

If anything, this set of attacks would allow the young void prince to take a peak at his "Master's" fighting style. See what side he preferred to engage in, what angles would be the most used to strike and what kind of complacent fighting habits he had developed. Once those were found, he could exploit them for an easy win.

He had already found one of them though. The guy's hot head. He could play around with that. After all, a wise Soul once said: Anger makes stupid.

Teaching and Trials (Raviel) TDx7Coh
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 20th August 2019, 2:25 am

Sol simply shrugged at Raviels comment about no caring going both ways before he saw him flipping back a bit to put some distance between them.”the big question is can you even  do any serious harm to me” he stated simply as he was then told to come find the mark if he could and Sol sighed before settling into a stance but he didn’t prep his sword at all it wasent even present.as the young trainee decided to run his mouth more about how he didn’t know how to teach Humility or patience and even insulted the magic he had however Sol didn’t even flinch at his words and as he rushed him Sol kept his calm demenor as he easily side stepped the kick before the young princes blade would come at him only to be caught by his own weapon. In an instant it had materialized before Raviel and Sols eyes and the Reaper had the young mans blade caught in the groove and twisted his arm to make sure the blade was caught. If Raviel looked he would see Sols weapon was a sword but the details are what made it stand out. It had a groove in it for parrying and disarming enemys but the colors were unique, they were black and gold and equally mixed showing balance. The blade also gave off that feel of duality as well as you could feel intense and malicious darkness from the blade but it was countered by the pure warmth and strength of Light as well. the blade was beautiful and perfectly showed Sol as he truly was. He held both sides in him and both were strong but they always balanced out. Not to much darkness to corrupt him but not enough light as well he was in the middle and he was perfectly ok with that.

"even if you find it your not gonna get the chance to hit it” he stated calmly before he twisted his hand again and this time would be more then enough force to disarm the young Trainee before Sol would follow up his movement by slamming his elbow into the young Princes face with more then enough force to break his nose before he would twist an smack the boy in the face with  the flat of his blade with enough force to bruise badly and knock him to the ground while disorienting him.”Heres the thing child you talk about respecting your opponent but you have not given me a single ounce of it infact you judge me based on who taught me which is not only rude but shouldn’t even be done so why should I respect you when your being a snot nosed little bastard. Your behavior is nothing short of Shameful” he scolded though his visage remained calm. If the Reaper was honest he was getting sick of the boys behavior and while he could understand a bit of hostility the fact he was being rude and disobedient only made Sol Question more if the Prince was actually ready to be a reaper. Holding his weapon on a loose and to his side the  CEO locked eyes with the young Prince.”it seems that Ill be the one that has to give you the beating that you should have received as a child so I hope your ready to bleed” he said waited for the young man to make an attempt at him since it seemed his temper was already flared being around the elder reaper. Sol may have been irritated but he knew for a fact if he wanted to he could easily get under Raviels Skin and that wasent including the hidden trick he had ready. The big question Sol was wondering was could Raviel hold his temper or would it consume him like his own used to.

wc - 644

total wc 2,389

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 20th August 2019, 3:31 am

Raviel did not lose his cool. He was slightly caught of guard by Sol's weird blade, but he had seen his few share of weird designs around. He would let go his own blade once Sol tried to disarm him to duck under the elbow strike. Sadly, he was not fast enough to avoid the second blow as he went to regain control of his sword. The hit got him square in the face, a nice sting of pain making the young bratty prince know Sol had quite the punch.

Raviel was thrown backwards into the grass and dirt. His ears were ringing as he scrambled to get back up on his feet, whatever Sol was telling nothing but gibberish in his mind. He was able to get his collective stuff together fast enough to avoid any other blow, but he still was not standing.

"Really...what tells me you are not secretly my dear cousin's lapdog? For all I know this could be yet another of her schemes. Nothing that traitor doesis worthy of any respect!"

The young reaper reached for the leather covering his tabi boots, pulling out a small throwing knife and flinging it at Sol. He would have attacked any other way, but the last hit still had his head spin. He needed to be careful. Considering he could not heal on his own, he never even had the capabilities in the first place, any wound would be massively detrimental. While he would not die from them, he would still fall unconscious...which is as good as saying he'd be dead.

If he got knocked out no one would stop the enemy from getting to his mark and destroying it. At least now he knew more about his enemy. He seemed to know how to fight with a sword and also seemed to have shadow related powers Raviel could indeed learn about. Perhaps there was more to Oykai's decision to have him train with a tier one Reaper instead of a tier six. Their skillsets seemed to match somewhat closely.

He was finally able to get back up on his feet, his armor now dirty and slightly tattered, not counting the very visible bruise on the side of his face. All in all nothing major still. He had lost the first engagement but he was still able to fight.

Raviel's eyes focused on the white and black sword. He needed to find a way past that if he wished to get a strike in. He had to admit, the energy radiating from it almost had him second guessing his opponent. But no, it was obviously a ruse. No one who associated themselves with Demi for any reason could be trustworthy. Who knows what kind of tricks could they be able to pull up from their sleeves.

WC 468
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 24th August 2019, 3:58 pm

The elder reaper looked to his young apprentice his eyes sharply studying his every micro movement, he was quite impressed that he managed to keep his cool but expected nothing less of the youth considering who his elder brothers were, still he had much to learn and until he learned it he wouldn't be given a moments peace that was for damned sure. He took note of the trainee reaper's surprise as he noticed the unique design of his blade. 'Lesson one, the equipment a reaper wields is a physical manifestation of his or her own soul; this is why they are all different and not all of them are blades. As you can see my own manifests as a sword, Demi's a scythe and well Oykai's looks like a book...' he informed the other his eyes going to his blade for a moment 'No matter how they appear they should never be dismissed or belittled as all are dangerous.' he continued calmly looking back to the brat of a prince, in fact out of the three he had listed he knew Oykai's was far more dangerous as it didn't have an intimidation factor added to it, so his enemies didn't know what to expect until it was to late, it really did put a new meaning to the pen is mightier than the sword.

After the quick skirmish he stood his blade pointed right at his mentee, his stance and face stoic and unable to be read, he was able to move at a seconds notice wither it to be to attack, defend or counter-attack what may be coming next. He would have been impressed that his first strike was dodged but again he knew his elder brothers and knew that they were warriors of some renown so not to be taken lightly, they would have likely have trained their younger brother to be the same way. Though he was stoic he was internally smirking at the fact he managed to land the blow on the other, he was prideful but that would be his downfall, this was something that Demi had beaten out of him before she had even bothered to train him properly, so he would pass this harsh lesson on if he had to. 'You are still in the mindset of a spoiled little princeling, that stupid, smug pride that you walk around with pinned on your chest will do nothing but cause you and everyone else in this cast issues.' he let the other know his voice cold as he spoke, placing his hand to the bridge of his nose he groaned knowing that he best get the elephant in the room out of the way so they could move forward.

After a long moment he moved forward and looked down at the now floored Raviel, watching as he scrambled in what could the elder man could class as a panic. He couldn't blame him given in his mindset he seemed to believe that he had a chance even against someone who was far superior in strength and currently rank within the cast he was hoping to join. It was upon hearing the next words that his train of thought missed the station it was meant to be going to and the elephant in the room was pushed aside as he narrowed his eyes in a glare 'Lets get a few things straight apprentice, I have been a beaten dog not once but twice and only once was for my own good...' he started moving forward his aura dark, it was clear that a line had been crossed, though angry Sol regained a calm control over it 'Lesson number two regardless of how we view someone outside our cast, we leave those views at the door as our cast isn't the most thankful one out there.' he said his voice dripping with venom 'The only time I am an attack dog is at my own will and that is to protect Rui, my guild and home... the rest of the world could burn for I care and make no mistake you say that again and I will end your very existence. Do I make myself clear apprentice?!' he growled

Even as his young apprentice was staggering to get to his feet he moved to kick him down, his foot going to his head with enough pressure to make a point but not enough to do any lasting damage 'I want to get two things through that thick, arrogant skull of yours. Firstly, while outside training you might be a prince until I make my decision on wither you pass or fail you are merely an apprentice and will do as your told, I assure you, you won't like the consequences of disobedience. Secondly, Demi didn't betray the race, the cast or the family... well at least not our family and before you say anything about me only being a half member of the family, half approval still counts as estranged family I checked. Demi betrayed Rui and because of the connection between the crowned princes and Oykai they have taken it as a personal slight upon them from what I can tell.' his tone unchanging as he spoke down to Raviel 'So I suggest before taking on a personal grudge against someone, get all the facts or your going to end up dead and personally at this point I would happily claim you myself.' he said increasing the pressure briefly as he brought his foot off the boy's head letting out a deep sigh wondering why he had been cursed with such a bull headed and foolish apprentice.

To Say that Sol was angry was an understatement since he had never had to deal with someone this disobedient, but he knew better then to let his anger take control since he had learned to be better then that and Demis brutal training had made sure of that. As the younger man suddenly flinged a knife at him Sol brought his blade up and effortlessly deflected it his expression not impressed at all before he would rush forward again and this time shift into shadow before reforming behind raviel and striking him with the flat of his blade again across the side of his head.'Really an attempt that feeble just makes me wonder if you have any desire to live at all since you keep pushing your luck' he taunted since he was done playing nice with the his apprentice now he was going to put him thru his paces and if the boy couldn’t keep up he would die simple as that. It was how Demi had taught him and he knew such a method worked though he didn’t have to cram such a large amount of information into Raviels head as quickly as his teacher had done to him, still the elder reaper would be more then willing to use plenty of force to get his point across if he had to. Seeing Raviel focus on his blade made the slayer want to smirk since while his blade was unique he had so many other abilitys that could do much more pain and not just physical pain. At this point Sol was wondering what to use next on the boy if he kept being stubborn and prideful. That pride was dangerous and Sol would make sure it was gone before this training session was up.

wc- 1,210

total wc- 3,632

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 29th August 2019, 6:32 am

Alright. That blade was a problem. That and the shadow aura. He needed to find a way to deal with those two. Now the question was how could he pull off a true strike. As far as the prince could tell, there could be magic involved with the guy's stuff. Things he really did not grasp yet. He needed to attack when guard was low, but how to get that guard low?

This time he did not reply. Enough words have been spoken and witty remarks would not be useful to him. Time for a change of strategy. Attacking would end up with another loss. Trading blows was also a loss for him. He could not heal his injuries on his own.

Nothing good came up in his mind. That was weird. Usually he always a game plan. It was probably because of that stupid sword. He needed to find out it's range of abilities. Either way, a weapon could always be broken. Maybe not through normal means or brute strength. But all weapons cannot just carry on forever. No sword, no problem.

Raviel was back up on his feet, brandishing his own blade before him. Sol would not be stopping him there with his questionable methods of training. Sure, maybe he was being an entitled brat. Something he usually never was, but not when it came to Demi. Betraying his siblings' summoner was basically betraying them. Hell, the act of betrayal itself was inexcusable. It stained their reputation regardless of the various parties involved. For that, he really would never forgive his cousin ever.

As such, the young void prince would wait for a move from his opponent. He needed to parry-riposte to get result. Actually, he needed to avoid and riposte. From that point on, he would have to see what happens and evaluate from there.

WC 306

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 7th September 2019, 3:57 pm

Sol kept his blood ruby eyes on the young prince as he started to circle the boy his blade at his side and at the ready. While he couldn’t read the boys mind he was more then willing to bet he was wondering how to approach and deal with him since a straight forward assault would not work, it almost brought a smirk to the reapers face, he used to be the same way such a long time ago but he had learned over time that a straightforward approach didn’t always work sometimes it required more cunning and planning then that to get a victory. The other thing the apprentience didn’t realize was that Sols Blade wouldn’t break from anything that the boy had it was a piece of his soul made real and represented him and his drive and conviction, at this point to Raviel the sword was unbreakable and sharper then anything the boy would know of.” I don’t have to read minds to know the thoughts going thru your head Apprentice ” he commented before he suddenly rushed at the boy blade ready before he would then pull a fast one on him.

The moment he got close within swinging distance of Raviels sword Sol would suddenly shift into shadow and dodge the swipe before reforming behind Raviel and out of swinging distance but this time he had a black aura around him that looked like shadow but in truth was godslayer poison, the Reaper felt pain as the aura cloaked him but he showed no signs of it as he blitzed forward at blinding speed and the poison suddenly would form into the head of a giant snake and would bite down on the prince before knocking him back as well. Sols face was impassive thru the attack but he knew his stubborn apprentice was still holding onto that pride of his and he would break that pride before he was done that was something the Reaper was determined to do.”Your guards full of holes we need to address that as well” he stated before he started to circle again his eyes staying on the young man constantly. It was easy to see that Sol keeping track of what Raviel did from the state of his breathing to even a twitch of his muscles the Reapers eyes were watching intently.

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 10th September 2019, 2:33 am

Raviel braced for impact once he saw Sol's charge. For how much the guy was skilled he sure was sinning of overconfidence. To claim so boldly to know what was going out inside his head without any mind reading assistance. It was not like he could be able to do so either. The training he had recieved from both Brother Shindara and Brother Amuul was most effective. His mind was his own space for anyone but his siblings to barge into.

He was indeed expecting a fakeout to the rear. It was a classic move and something the guy would surely try and work it in his attack strategy as to try and make him feel weaker than what he would really be. Raviel's next wide slash would be aimed down towards the ground. His blade would be impaled into the dirt, soon to be used as a fulcrum for his next move.

Using some force to stop his momentum and dump all the inertia he had, the void prince reversed his movements to the approaching snake-attack. Gripping tightly to the handle of his long blade he raised his body up. While he was not as fast as he probably wished for, he would still make sure to swivel around his blade and get face to face with Sol.

With all the strength he could possibly muster, he made sure to get a good kick to the guy's face as hard as he could. His tabi boots would make sure to shield him from the poison as he did so. Thanfully, he had most of his legs and feet wrapped in void dragon scales. A dragon's hide was not something simple to get, especially within the void, but it did prove itself a fantastic protection against all kinds of stuff. Heat, cold, poison. All the while remaining elastic enough to allow him to move around almost uninpeded. That usually meant he could kick just fine. If anything. It seemed a specialty of his more than punching when it came to close quarters combat situations.

The scuffle did not end without some problems. The snake attack might get deviated from his kick to Sol's face, yes, but it would still nick him in the shoulder. It did give quite the sting, he had to admit poison or acid in general was stil mighty effective when it came to fighting. Sometimes even more so than fire or frost or just about any other natural element one could harness.

"You can break me, but I will not bend...o "teacher" mine." He spatted, shaking lightly. Alright, that poison sucked hard, but if there was one thing he had over the guy in front of him was his near unbreakable willpower. "Especially...not to these petty tricks."

He hoped the poison would not have too bad of an effect on his performance. He needed to be lucid enough to not get himself killed. If this kept going, he might as well send his siblings his own eulogy. No, it had been enough play for today. It was time to end this farce that had been prolonged long enough. He could not affor any more wounds on himself.

"And as much as I would like to hear your witty remark, I think it's about time we...ended this."

Indeed, it was time. He needed to win the next trade. But how to do that? How to deal more damage than what he'd recieve from Sol's poisonous strikes? Considering his opponent, he would most certainly try something flashy to assert dominance. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage? Yeah that was most likely the best way to get a real blow in. Something more stinging than just a simple kick.

Now or never, the void prince guessed.

WC629

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 22nd September 2019, 1:49 am

The Reaper was not surprised when his stubborn student swung at him when he appear behind him but the slash completely missed due to Sol being out of range however the next move was not expected completely. As the boy suddenly shot towards him and landed a solid kick to Sols face he took the strike as the snake shroud around him bit down on Raviel infecting him and while Sols head turned with the kick the slayer was not knocked off his feet but only knocked back a bit. The pale mans cheek had a nasty bruise on it before he simply shifted his head back as his student spoke of how he wouldn’t break and not with petty tricks.” Oh my dear student you don’t give me nearly enough credit its not petty to use the skills you have against an opponent but I do agree that its time we ended this” he said his tone holding no nonsense in it at all before. Sol contemplated on using one of his stronger moves to knock the boy out and continue this later for now it seemed the boy was intent on getting another hit in.

Sol suddenly gained a bored look before he made the simplest of moves. With a loud snap of his fingers the Reaper would trigger the poison in the princes body to react violently to make him start uncontrollably vomit and paralyze him with it until the toxin burned out. After he snapped his fingers Sol instantly rushed forward and would knock Raviels Blade away before he would then aim to knock the boy out by slamming the flat of his blade against Raviels head enough to give a nasty concussion.”we have such a long way to go I can only imagen this is what she felt when I was in training” he would mumble to himself when he knocked the boy out.

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 22nd September 2019, 2:24 am

Total word count 7.558. Job requirements fulfilled.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:08 pm