Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Visit the Village | Job | Aliannah & Raviel |

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Visit the Village | Job | Aliannah & Raviel | Empty Visit the Village | Job | Aliannah & Raviel |

Post by Aliannah 14th August 2019, 10:49 am

Job Info:

My Light...

It hadn't been a week since the girl had been promoted to being a Guild Ace. After so many years of being inthe guild, and under the radar, the girl was honestly surprised that she had been asked. It wasn't like she wasn't honoured. No, she was. But it was simply something that she wasn't expecting.

At this time she was sitting in an office. She could feel the memories bouncing off of the Angel inside of her, remembering their dislike for being stuck in an office, and the blonde haired girl could only agree. It sucked. She played with the pen at her desk, flicking it and trying to stand it up right. She needed to do something. She was bored out of her mind.

Eyes passed to the ball of copper coloured fur that lay on a small maroon pillow and a thought came passing through her mind. Sure she was 21 reaching 22, but she was never going to let pass a moment to annoy someone else. Biting her bottom lip, she moved as slowly as possible as to not wake she sleeping rodent, pen in hand. Maybe it was not her best idea to pester the stoat with her pen, but what else could she do?

The pen was only centimeters away when the head of the stoat shot up from its previous position and shot a knowing glare at the blonde haired girl. It was the 'try it and let's see what happens.' Yeah, no, nevermind, she wasn't going to do that.

A sigh slipped from her lips and the girl let her face fall onto the wooden desk, this sucked. If only something would happen.

HP: 600/600  MP: 600/600
    ...shines for you
    WORDS: 282/3,000
    TAGS: @Raviel Rune
    NOTES: First meeting

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 
    Lineage : Reaping Darkness
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : ‭1,893.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dance of Steel
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Visit the Village | Job | Aliannah & Raviel | Empty Re: Visit the Village | Job | Aliannah & Raviel |

Post by Raviel Rune 14th August 2019, 2:09 pm

A faint knock on the door ruptured the stillness of Alianna's current work cycle. There was a pause, then the knob turned ninety degrees to the right and the wooden frame precluding access to her office was slowly pulled open. From there, a pair of padded tabi style boots lightly hopped inside without making the slightest of sounds.

Clad in greyish blue scales, leather, silks and deep reds, a new figure made his presence known. Baggy pants, fishnet and armor were losely and tightly fitted respectively onto a black undersuit. In the midst of all the bluish and red highlights, a pair of leather gloves gently closed the door behind the unknown figure. A violet symbol shined on the figure's shoulder pads, a mixture between a galxy and a shuriken.

The boy before her was young, no more than fourteen in age, with a striking resemblance to the young lady's youngest CEO. Blonde hair, albino complexion, one eye a nice lavender while the other a light silver. The figure in shinobi armor took only one more step towards her, electing their current distance as respectable enough for speaking.

"Greetings, oh acquaintance mine."
    He greeted, placing his right on his chest and bowing down as a sign of upmost respect, trying to keep a formal tone at all times. He almost even sounded like her boss, only a bit lower in his tone. His pronounciation had somewhat of a foreign accent, as if the young boy was not entirely fluent in his speech. "It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Raviel. Raviel Delthousin." He quickly added. "First of all, I would like to extend my upmost sincere congratulations towards your recent promotion as a Guild Ace for the West Fiore Trading Company."

Raviel gave another nod of respect as he spoke, then a pause in case the lady before him would want to say anything. His eyes curiously scanned the office around, stopping by the small rodent for just a couple of seconds. "I was sent here on behalf of Lord Mizune." He quickly got straight to the point. "I, uuh, I was pointed your way to aid you with anything you may need, for a while at least."

It was a bit weird for a Prince to be the one serving someone else, still, Raviel welcomed the experience. There was always something to learn and it looked like this would help him when it came to better fullfilling his duties as a noble of the void. Other than that, there probably be alot the young lady before him could teach about the World of the Living and the many quirks and exotic specialties it may contain within.

Raviel quieted down, waiting for a prompt from his acquaintance, his left hand raising up to play with his blonde bangs. Then a small kick with his padded boot, followed by a slight shuffle and change in pose. His face and look did not indicate any nervousness or annoyance, but he seemed the young boy had some trouble standing still for a while, preferring to fiddle with his armor or else during downtimes in the conversation.

WC 528
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Visit the Village | Job | Aliannah & Raviel | Empty Re: Visit the Village | Job | Aliannah & Raviel |

Post by Aliannah 14th August 2019, 8:20 pm

My Light...

It hadn't really taken her by surprise, the new person who found themselves in her office. She could feel their magic signal from down the hallway. But the moment that the person stepped in her office, quietly, it was under her assumption that the person was trying to be quiet, maybe even sneaky. Thus, she continued to look and play with the stoat that was on the cushion. Poking her finger at the snout of the rodent and smiling as Oya would bring her paw up to push her hand away.

By the time the person seemed to be ready to be acknowledged the girl looked up at the male... boy? the girl was slightly confused. They looked like Ruviel, one of the CEOs of West Fiore Trading company, short, no older than 15, pale skin to go along with pale hair, but was really set them apart were the eyes, they were different from her superiors.

The girl was intrigued. A smile grew on her lips and she scooted closed on her chair that she had specially ordered, it had wheels on the bottom of it. She listened intently on what the other was saying, he had an accent and it was clear enough that English was not his first language. He spoke with respect when he congratulated her on her promotion, which was nice and all... if only she wasn't stuck in the office doing paperwork.

She would escape one day. She would.

Aliannah said nothing, allowing for him to continue to speak, stating why he was here and who sent him... cause no one but Elias really knew of the Angel... at least well enough to pop into her office. She listened carefully and nodded once it seemed like he had finished explaining why he was before her. To be of service? Of service to what? The paper work that she had already finished and the paperwork that she was refusing to look at? Nu-huh, not until tomorrow.

Aliannah paused before biting her lip and flipping through a couple papers on her desk. There was something, she was going to hold off on it until tomorrow, but maybe with two people it might be better. Best to just do it now. "Well, there is something. I was honestly just going to wait until tomorrow to do it... but its probably better to do it now. Anyways, I've received note of plans to kill a Major of the Rune Knights. I say with you here, two would be better than one, this might go faster and more efficient. We don't know when the attack is going to be, any time within the next couple days, but it's probably best that we go now."

The blonde took one look at the mage before her, she knew that the other wouldn't be able to feel her magical signature as it was always hidden. She could only hope that the other took the word as Ace that she would be strong enough to handle this.

"The attack is said to be in River Village, I say we leave now. I don't know about your typical mode of transportation, but I fly. It's faster and in all honestly more freeing." The girl smiled at the other, it was going to be good to be out of the office. Out of the piles of paper that had suddenly been piled on her after the last Ace left the guild. To be honest Aliannah didn't know much about the drama that occurred in the guild, much less the coming and going of members... She was really going to have to fix that.

...shines for you
    WORDS: 1419/3,000

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 15th August 2019, 10:31 am

Raviel hummed lightly as the young lady before him seemed slightly undecisive. He could see a sizable amount of to-be-done paperwork there, yet she did not seem to be interested in addressing that pile any time soon.

He inched slightly backwards as soon as the Ace scooted closer. It was not that he minded her curiosity and generally solar attitude. He simply had been taught vigilance in any situation. The prince quieted down, adjusting his silk belt on his waist, as she suddenly took out a file out and began exposition on a possible coup. Raviel's gaze lowered to the papers for the explanation. It seemed that the World of the Living also had problems like those. While it might be not really surprising, the young Void Prince had to wonder why she wished for him to aid her with that matter.

"I...will try my best, oh Ace of mine."
    Was all that young Raviel was able to mutter. While the reaper had clear doubts on the reason why the Ace would immediately bring him to help solve a conflict without assessing his magical or physical prowess beforehand. Still, knowing the Living before him may have her reasons for such puzzling conduct, Raviel did not question the thing further. She had been promoted for a reason. The Living seemed to value power just as much as the inhabitants of the Void.

He fluidly turned ninety degrees as he allowed her through, glancing at the small rodent there in the room with them, wondering if the little mascotte would follow them or not. He hummed once again as the female mage revealed her preference for flight when it came to transportation. He had experienced it before, on a void dragon's back.

"Worry not about me." He stated, pushing his arm up parallel to the ground, right gloved hand open. Black fluffy smoke began to seep out of his armor, swirling around the you boy's arm. It condensed into a long sword with a dark, jagged obsidian blade. Bluish feathers adorned the ebony hilt, the entire artifact pulsing with dark energy, almost as if it was sucking away the light around it.

One step backwards, turn, one step forward. The sword was twirled then cut. First along the X axis, then the Y. Another fluid and slow twirl brought the sword to Raviel's hip, a scabbard forming around the blade itself as it was sheathed. The two cuts seemed to rip the fabric of reality open, soon turning out to be a portal between the World of the Living and the Void itself.

"I shall meet you again within the confines of River Village, beside its entrance. I already possess the booklet of travel the Living require to visit different places within their Plane." The young Reaper stated, before making his way towards the portal, supposedly back to his world and then on to River Village itself.

WC 486
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 15th August 2019, 6:33 pm

My Light...

The girl blinked, once, twice before she shook her head to clear her thoughs. Did that guy really just cut through reality? The girl made a face of slight concern, pulling her lips into a flat line. Well, to each their own. But with the other person gone, the girl didn't have to worry about how fast she had to move. She took one last look at the stoat, its sleepy head raised to look at her. "Yeah, I don't think you'll need to come this time."

The animal seemed to tilt their head and give Aliannah a look. "Listen, that was one time and besides, this person seems to be related to Ruviel, he can't be that bad. His magical sign- yeah nevermind, I'm not goin to finish that. Who knows what his actual strength is, he might be like me. Anyways, we'll be fine, just keep your copper coloured toosh here and wait for me to get back."

The girl plucked her bag from the ground and swung it over her head and around her shoulder, she would really need a better way to carry things around. With one last goodbye to the rodent the girl left her office, nearly running down the stairs two at a time before booking out the door of the company so no one could stop her to ask for something. The moment sunlight reached her face white wings burst from her back. The white feathers reflecting the sunlight, looking as if they were glowing as the girl took off into the sky.

Heading to River Town was not something that should take all that long, the person she was going to go with had a map, they could make it there by themselves, right? She certainly hoped so. But in all honesty, River Town was much farther away than the girl thought, over a mountain range and past several other landmarks. However, with her speed and her magic it only took a couple hours before she was there.

Arching her body the girl made a dive from the sky to the town. Pulling up at the last second to allow for her feet to touch the ground gently, nearly soundless. She could only hope that the other was here, standing on the outskirts of the town she waited for them to appear.

...shines for you
    WORDS: 2,296/3,000

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 16th August 2019, 7:24 am

Raviel looked down, noticing the blonde lady walking over after her arrival. He waved at her and dropped down from the tree he was currently squatting on top of, his feet still making zero noise to both the drop and the walk.

"Well met again, oh acquaintance mine. I hope the voyage has been pleasant and uneventful."
    Raviel greeted, this time with a little more speed than usual. There was no need for idle prattle on the field, besides, they had quite the mission to accomplish. "River Village seems calm, for now. I have not detected any sign of conflict around here yet. I cannot feel any dark presence around the walls either, not even in the surrounding woods. The entire area seems clear, for now." He added. Figured he would do some scouting of the area, considering he arrived there much earlier than the blonde guild Ace.

"Still, I would advise caution. We'd never know if someone is waiting for us hidden and out of view." With that, the young mage did something slightly unexpected himself. Aside from walking beside the blonde, he slowly raised his arm up and grabbed Aliannah's hand with his, giving her a gentle tug to incite a moderately faster walking pace.

He did not say anything about it, though he seemed to blush slightly. His other hand though was still free and ready to unsheate his own blade at a moment's notice.

"If what you have said is true, then perhaps it would be better for us to check the local inn. Our best bet to twart the assassination attempt is to find the member of the Rune Knights before the perpetrator have a chance to. While I do not like the prospect of using a Living as a bait, I am sure his Soul has not yet exhausted his meaning in the World of the Living just yet. They will live."

Another pause, Raviel seemingly not minding holding hands with the older mage much if at all. "You know...I...never asked your name, oh acquaintance mine." The younger blonde stated, glancing up at his temporary mission partner. "May I know it?"

In the meantime, they would have left the outskirts to properly enter inside River Village. While they were still far from the titular river splitting the village in two, the amount of houses and people was still growing and growing. The streets did not seem too busy nor crowded. For many, that was nothing but yet another day of normality. From the entrance, they would probably reach the main square and the market soon. Once there, finding indications towards the inn or other local resting places would be  easier. They could probably ask the locals about it as well, they for sure would know the ins and outs of their home place. Perhaps they could, in a stroke of luck, also spot the Rune Knight's subordinates. Finding the big boss would then be a non issue.

Still, Raviel kept quiet, not really advocating for one or the other strategies. In the end, the thing he was most interested about was the blonde lady he was holding hands with. He wanted to see how she thought, how she acted. As such, he would leave any kind of leader decision up in her undoubtedly capable hands.

WC 551
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 16th August 2019, 3:58 pm

My Light...

It didn't take her long to find the other, it seemed like he had arrived before her and taken place in a tree, only to hop down the minute he saw her and walk over.

Ears perked up as she listened to what the other blond had to say, he had gone and checked the perimeter of the town, seeing no dark magic... which wasn't a lot, but it was good enough. She nodded when he spoke about still being cautious, it was always a good idea to be staff especially if there were other people out there that were like her and hid her magic signature.

She walked along side the other into the village, it was expected that they should begin there work, but a hand reaching and grabbing hers had the girl startle for a moment but shake her head. This was a kid she was working with, she supposed it didn't really matter. She didn't mind it, she gripped the hand slight back as they continued into town.

The blonde continued to listen to the other, piecing together a plan so that they would be able to cover more ground. However, upon the mention of not exchanging her name the girl looked down at the younger. "Ah, my bad, my name is Aliannah. Sorry about that, I'm really not quite used to having to do this as I just started being an Ace."

She looked away slightly embarrassed before drawing a deep breath. "But upon thinking about it, it would be best to find the Major, I'm sure the assassination attempt wouldn't be prolonged much longer. A live bait is the best we'r-" The girl paused and smiled before looking at the other. "I have a different idea, one that won't put the Major in any harms way."

With renewed vigor the girl followed quickly behind the other.

It didn't take the two long before they found the Major and his family, they seemed to be out in the park having a picnic when the two found them. Aliannah released her grip on the hand of the other before walking over with a diplomatic smile. "Good afternoon, sir. I've come on the behalf of West Fiore Trading Company to protect you and your family against an assassination attempt. I've devised a plan to help keep you and your family safe if you allow me to use your face for a small time."

The girl and the Major looked at each other for a moment before the Major looked behind her, seeing Raviel he looked back at her before nodding. "What is your plan."

"With my abilities I am able to take upon any form, including yours. I will be pretending to be you while you and your family are hiding elsewhere, protected by my co-worker." The girl was strict and to the point, she wanted to make sure that this went smoothly.

The Major only nodded before looking at his family who seemed a little scared. "We'll do it."

"Perfect." Aliannah wasted no time shifting into the form of the Major, it was identical.

...shines for you
    WORDS: 3,356/3,000

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 28th August 2019, 10:11 am

Raviel stayed back, watching the scene unfold. So, apparently, Aliannah wanted to use herself as bait to draw out the assassins and deal with them accordingly. Well then, it looked like his job would be to simply escort duty. Easy enough.

"Please follow me, oh acquaintances mine. My colleague here will take care of the incoming threat. Remain calm, but make you pace quick. We have not the time to think much."

He quickly signaled the group the way to the closest safehouse. He simply gave his partner a nod to inform her he had the matter under control and would leave the rest to her. Judging by her actions, Raviel could guess her magical prowess and combat abilities would be more than enough to deal with petty assassins.

He was curious to know what would be her manifestation of her mana. Sadly it seemed he would not be able to see her in action. Oh well. Considering he had joined the WFTC to study Lord Mizune further, he was sure this was not the last time he would have to relate with the newly appointed Ace. There would be alot of other chances to see what her true capabilities are. For now, he should just concentrate on his own task and make sure he would succeed. He would make sure the VIP would be safe and protected. That was for sure. He just needed to think for a moment and direct them to the safest place he could think of.

Such was the task for him. Without further ado, the young Deathless would lead the way. He expected Aliannah to be done fairly quickly. This mission would be a resounding success indeed.

WC 283
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 28th August 2019, 11:19 am

My Light...

It was soon after the others had been lead away that the girl took her spot at the table. Seeming like she was enjoying a day out on their own, eating lunch and possibly waiting for family when the assassins attacked. The girl wasted no time in bringing them to their knees.

She hadn't used any magic, if anything it had been her ability to move faster and stronger, given by her angel inheritance, that allowed her to take the attackers down with a few calculated hits.

She hadn't shifted from her body as she picked up a lacrima attached to the assassins and called into the ambush. The assassins were on the ground in front of her knocked out after a deliberate hit to the back of their neck.

This was a quick and easy mission, that even though simple held a great amount of power and reputation.

Minutes after the call several Rune Knights as well as the Major reappeared and took the men into cuffs before escorting them away, to jail.

The girl looked at the male that she had recruited to come with her and gave him a smile.

"Glad we did that today!"

...shines for you
    WORDS: 3,838/3,000

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 5:34 pm