Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

No. More. Plants. (job w/ Raviel)

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

No. More. Plants. (job w/ Raviel) Empty No. More. Plants. (job w/ Raviel)

Post by Lethe 18th September 2019, 11:37 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

It had been quite some time since she heard word of anything pertaining to those dreadful plants. Ages and ages ago with Kyran and Advent. Well before Advent poofed from her life - thank heavens - and well before Kyran even first met his now wife. Hell! It was before she even met Tammy or knew of Veles! Despite this, Adalinda was brought a letter mentioning about the one guy that she and her little trio had dealt with before. Or was it just Advent? She didn't remember anymore. Someone took care of him at least. She just knew she punched somebody. Unfortunately she couldn't ask Tammy, she dealt with the plants before she met the exceed. ‘Kyran had taken care of the guy. Quite anticlimactic to me if I say so.’ The dragon within her head mutters. That was right, he was technically there, but he was silent till a few months ago.

Adalinda takes a deep breath as she looks at the envelope before her. The people she had sent the stuff to before had finally gotten back to her. Apparently they found out the dude was a hermit or whatever and lived in the East Forest. Cool. she could work with that. Investigation. Easy peasy. What could possibly go wrong? ‘There could be a large band of those plagued plants again waiting for you.’ “Shut up, Veles…” The dragon slayer mutters to the thin air as she goes out into the reception hall of the company. She was wearing her usual attire of a white tank top showing under her unbuttoned white jacket and white pants sporting a horned flask on her hip and her black boots upon her feet.

A purple cat came flying through the doorway from the outside, and flew to her dragon slayer. The black hair of Adalinda was hard for the exceed to miss, and her fierce ice blue eyes when she looks at someone, or when she focused on something. Right now, the exceed was seeing her slayer focusing on a letter as she stood idly in the reception hall. That wasn’t like her, she was usually scouting someone. “Something up, Ada?” The little purple eyed cat questions as she goes to her. “Yeah… I’m going to be dealing with more to the mysterious plagued plants job… I don’t want to though…” “Why not take someone along with us? If anything, you could make them do most of the work dealing with the plants.” The exceed snickered as Adalinda tried to hide her smirk. “Sometimes, I like you Tammy, this is one of those times.” The slayer looked up and noticed some people were trying to get away from her. “Lets take someone new with us this time, whatcha think, Tammy?”

The exceed gasps as she quickly flies off and finds herself the new blonde recruit to the company wherever he was currently hanging out. Tammy had spied him a bit around the company, but hadn’t talked to him, nor did she think she had been spied by him before though. Adalinda was not too far behind her. Placing her hands on her hips, Adalinda smirks to the guy. She didn’t care if he was busy doing something right then, or simply just relaxing, she was going to drag her new vict-er, colleague, on a job with her. “Ey! I’m Adalinda, one of the Vice Presidents here. I’d like to take you out on a job to investigate a hut in the East Village for a bit.” She jabbed her thumb over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow. “No objections, right?”

The exceed takes a deep breath and shakes her head as she lands next to the other girl. “According to the information I’ve been told before, some cultist dude set off some magic thing that made plants attach themselves to things and turn them into zombies.” The cat waved her paw in a fashion that showed she really didn’t care about the details, but letting this new guy know the background of this job seemed important to the exceed.

Notes and Enemies:
    : @Raviel Rune : 679/3500 (7000) words : notes: HP: 990 MP: 792 :
    Finding the Link (1/4)/Page 38, Post n°944

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 
    Lineage : Reaping Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : ‭1,893.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dance of Steel
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

No. More. Plants. (job w/ Raviel) Empty Re: No. More. Plants. (job w/ Raviel)

Post by Raviel Rune 21st September 2019, 6:30 am

Raviel was currently busy making sure his boots weren't all messy. He hated that. Having to run, jump and generally do stuff with uncomfortable footwear was the absolute worst. The blonde prince turned his head sideways as someone approached. From what the tall, dark haired gal was saying she was some kind of vice something. Weird. He never had seen her around. He knew Lord Mizune, his cousin and Aliannah.

"Uuuh...greetings, oh acquaintance mine." He politely replied, turning over to his boots again, checking if they were properly strapped and not too tight on his calves. Then, the stranger roped him into some kind of job. "Oh uhm...actually, I'm only here to-"

It seemed he could not get his point across before one of the floating cats around started talking about zombie making plants. Now, Raviel was not really interested in interfering much in the world of the Living outside of his training with Sol or his studies on Lord Mizune and his siblings he commanded. Then again, he was training to be a reaper of souls. Zombification or general necromancy was something that indeed had something to do with him. Tampering with souls and preventing said souls from reaching the afterlife was a big nono in Raviel's view.

Raviel hopped down from his seat, happy his boots were in tip top shape now. "It will be my pleasure to help you stop this nonsense preventing those souls passing into the realm of the afterlife. My name is Raviel. Raviel Delthousin, Prince of the Void and Reaper of souls." The youngling stated with a deep formal bow. Spreading out one of his arms, dark smoke swirled around Raviel's hand, soon forming into his trusty longsword. He latched the scabbard to his back and was ready to go.

Moving towards the exceed, Raviel lowered to be eye to eye with the small pet. "Do you know where would we find this cultist leader? It's one thing to know something is happening, another to actually find the source and cut it down, oh acquaintance mine."

The prince move over to the outside "Ahmirav, I'll need your help." the prince stated. Then, his shadow seemed to enlarge. It would suddenly buff up above ground and take the shape of a wyvern, clad in spiky black scales, curved horns and red eyes. The draconic figure lowered his head down, allowing the prince to mount on the being's scaly back.

"Well? Are you not coming, oh acquaintance mines?" He asked as both Raviel and Ahmirav looked at Ada and company. "If you need, Ahmirav can help you with transportation."

The dragon growled, the sound akin to a chuckle. "Joor...neh ofaal wuth." he said, seemingly to remark the funny expressions of people around to to his appearance out of Raviel's shadow.

WC 466

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No. More. Plants. (job w/ Raviel) TDx7Coh

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 5:57 am