Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Howling Wolves

Fuyue
    Fuyue

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Howling Wolves Empty Howling Wolves

Post by Fuyue 23rd July 2019, 4:15 am

-Silver Wolf Guild Hall, Phoenix Mountains-

Near the entrance towards Silver Wolf guild, people could see a strange sight. Quite a young guy, with shoulder-length blond hair, dark green coat and red scarf, was currently napping with his arms crossed. Maybe that wouldn't be that strange, if not for the fact that he was on his own two legs. He wasn't leaning on any wall or anything, blonde guy known as Fuyue was standing in front of guild exit while sleeping. If not for his closed eyes and light breathing, no one would have thought that he was napping. Every visitor that entered guild in the last ten minutes probably had a heart attack when they saw somehow intimidating guy blocking their way. They carefully passed him and decided not to wake up a sleeping wolf - well, more like sleeping cub.

Some of them probably wondered why was he sleeping like that and not in his bed. The truth was that amber-eyed boy was doing that not so long ago. His afternoon nap in the bed was stopped by the job he wanted to do today with other members of the guild. Howling with the Wolves. He heard that it was a job he had to do, before being considered a true member of Silver Wolf. Or something like that. Maybe older wolves were just teasing him. Nevertheless, he asked a few members if they wanted to go with him - since howling alone would be just too sad. They agreed to meet up near the main entrance to the guild in the evening. Since Fuyue arrived 30 minutes earlier then he should and had nothing interesting to do, he nodded off again. How could he sleep while standing, who knows? Some people were just strange like that.
    Fuyue
    Silver Wolf
    D Rank

HP: 200HP
    MP: 200MP
    Speed: 20 Mps
    Melee Damage: 20 HP
    Magic Sensory: 0

Approval
    Job details
    Word count: 288
    TWC: 288/1750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 3,631,235

Howling Wolves Empty Re: Howling Wolves

Post by Leila Vergious 23rd July 2019, 8:28 am

Leila Vergious  ❃  X-rank  ❃  Silver Wolf
    Letting the brush stroke her hair, Leila hummed to herself a familiar tune as she gazed into the mirror. A rare moment of respite when she wasn’t trying to pursue some kind of dangerous job which would put her into a fight to the death with a monster several times her own size. Instead, she was asked to accompany the new member of the guild as he would take on the Trial of the wolf. Well, it was more of a jest, really. People were not actually required to do this, but it was always fun when they did. And this would be one of the rare times Leila got to oversee it.

Not forgetting to brush the fur on her tail either, the girl finished the last of her preparations before putting a long black coat on her along with a hoodie that temporarily covered all of her lupine features, safe for a sharp fang that was visible whenever she opened her mouth. While she knew how strongly Fuyue reacted to these features of hers the last time, she figured she would give him a special treatment today. In in the form of herself, no. Nothing like that. Getting up, she would look into the corner of her room and smile.

Time to go, Melon! Don’t be lazy now.” It didn’t even take a full minute before she made her way from the room to the front entrance. And opening it, the surprise of seeing the fresh member standing right there gripped her at its fullest. She didn’t expect him to be so exited as to arrive early. Regardless, she walked past him to stop in front of the boy and smiled at him. And next to her was a certain furry creature appropriately named Melon by Leila. The girl’s guardian and companion that barked to wake the lad up if he didn’t yet.
    603 / 1,750 WC 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 25th July 2019, 9:29 am

Song was always up to getting to know more of her guildmates, this little outing would be a nice way to do this very thing. There was nothing fancy about the child, so there were few things the spider had to do to be ready. Put her coat like shirt on, stuff some material samples in her bag, grab her bag, then leave her room. After that it was as easy as eating something in the guild, than leaving for the front to meet up with the small group. There was no need to bring food along when she could gather food bits from the land as they walked. Anything used for sleeping for her could be made after they get there. It was one of the perks of being a silk weaving spider. The reddish blond girl did eat breakfast before going to the meetup place though. She really loved food and the concept of not being hungry. Even after being in the guild for awhile now it still felt pretty new, never having to feel real hunger again. She loved it, even if the Talea didn't fully comprehend the differences between different foods. Sweet, savory, spicy, soup, stew, meat, vegetarian, all that mattered to her was edible and tasted good. With breakfast quickly eaten up, she rushed out to the meeting place. There of course were two people she didn't know, but had seen before. One was a person that she had seen the same day in meeting the friendly Yuudai person, the other being the person who asked to do this gathering in the first place. She didn't know much of anything about either of them. The young girl was excited, enough so that she crept over with her eight legs full of energy, as expressed in her bouncy body language.

That was when she lost some of her bounce a bit. Was he asleep? No, no no no no no! They were supposed to do an activity and they would do it! She wouldn't take breaks for anyone, not when they were supposed to be doing things! But there was the reminder that the other person was there, the lady wasn't asleep, nether was whatever was with her. Maybe it would be better to ask first? She should probably do that. "Can I just grab him with some silk and carry him? I wanna go now. I like grabbing wood while walking, gathering food, walking, and things. Can't cook, but I still like doing all the other things... and sleeping is in the way of doing anything... but wont be if I carry him... like people luggage." Of course 'people luggage' was not something one might hear every day. Some might mind the idea of carrying a person, but she did not. What the sand spider minded more was the idea of not doing the thing she had planned to do because the one who set it in the first place was asleep! Just carry them! The child had no issue of doing a little extra work.

Words: 511
    Fuyue
    Fuyue

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fuyue 26th July 2019, 12:24 pm

Hearing some commotion and bark around him, boy slowly woke up with a small yawn - which he quickly hid with his palm. Rubbing sleep out of his eyes, he could hear someone saying something about turning him into luggage. It certainly was... a new experience. Fuyue never met anyone willing to casually grab him and drag him along on some adventure. Interested, he glanced at the speaker with one eye - while the second one was still rubbed by his palm. "You know, grabbing people and carrying them may not be the best idea. What if they are bad guys?" He questioned the girl with bored voice, while taking in her appearance. He saw her earlier. He proposed going together on a mission after all, so not remembering her would be a bit mean. They didn't really have time to get to know each other though. Fuyu never met spider-girl - at least not a friendly one - so she certainly was unique in his eyes. That and she was blind, from what he deducted. Mage kinda wondered if her blindness was genetical, or if something happened. "I don't think I introduced myself to you. You can call me Fuyue, and I recently joined this guild. Were you always blind?" He asked without any kind of pity or guilt. In his voice girls could detect something more simple. Plain curiosity. Nothing more, nothing less.

The blonde guy suddenly remembered that, aside from spider-girl, one more person from the guild agreed to accompany him on this quest. Focusing his eyes on Leila, he instantly saw that her "features" were hidden from the view by a hoodie and coat. Was he too aggressive last time because of his love of fluffy things? "Hey Leila. You've been good? No one else attacked you because of wolf ears and tail?" He asked with a mischievous smile, honestly doubting that anyone has beaten his reaction. Then... well, then he saw a creature that was near her. Fluffy, and probably magical, wolf that barked at him earlier. His body went rigid and he quickly glanced at the strongest girl in this group. " Can I?" Fuyue didn't think that he needed to voice his eagerness to pet and hug this greenish wolf. He was sure that Vergious already expected his reaction after last time.

"Oh right! We were supposed to do this 'mission'." Fuyue realized after a minute or two. How could he forget? After all, he was the one that asked them to join him. He told fluffy creature with a stare, that it was her/his fault for distracting him. "Okay, which would be the tallest mountain around?" He asked both girls, hoping that one of them would know where to go. They could grab wood needed to build a campfire, and maybe food if they were lucky, on the way.

Fuyue
    Silver Wolf
    D Rank

Approval
    Job details
    Word count: 478
    TWC: 1592/1750

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Leila Vergious 29th July 2019, 12:28 pm

And here was Song, another notable member of the guild and one of the multi-legged kind as well. Leila was just about to greet her, but then the spideress suddenly burst out in a bit of a rant. One that managed to, along with Melon, wake the snoozing boy from his rather interestingly position slumber. “I agree that this is not the wild west, not many would find such a gesture very pleasant. But thankfully, it will not be needed now that Fuyue is awake.” Glancing at him, she watched as the two would get acquainted on their own. It was always good when fellow guild members knew one another.

When Fuyue mentioned the ears, Leila could only snicker. “Not at all, you are the biggest threat to me around. And, well… you are asking the wrong one, boy. Melon here is the one who will decide if she wants to be petted or not.” Saying that, she shot a glance at her wolf companion who, almost as if she knew, glanced back at the girl and seemed to nod, then approach Fuyue and get on her hind legs as her front paws pressed against him. Clearly, she was accepting of the idea, given her jumping at him like that.

But once that was over, it was indeed time to start. She didn’t want to keep Song waiting, as she was clearly quite ecstatic about this. “I would not really recommend the highest mountain, but there is a peak that will do quite nicely and it won’t take us too long to reach it. That said, don’t forget that this is a job for the two of you. I am here to keep an eye out and ensure that no harm comes your way and that you accomplish your mission instead of just turning back and lying~.

The last part was obviously just a bit of a tease, along with a wink from the silver-haired maiden, but she wouldn’t be surprised if someone were to actually try that at one point or another.
    1,935 / 1,750 WC 

Post by Guest 13th August 2019, 8:08 pm

Song made a face as she moved to look at Leila with her slightly fogged looking pupiless eyes.  "I'm not the newcomer of the group, I don't need reminders." Why make faces when she couldn't see others expressions? The same reason people made them in the first place. It's just the way emotions come out on a person's face. But of course the boys comment was a bit silly. She's acting like he planned to pick up just anyone! But he wasn't just a random person. "You're a guild member, not a random stranger." His comment really made no sense to her. The blind comment didn't really phase her, even if it might to some, or possibly to most. There was no point to be when it was just what she was. She might as well explain herself to him? Well part of the job was getting to know the new person better. She gave him a grin and a small wave. "Nice to meet you Fuyue, I'm Song Talea. Everyone in my hometown born with the same magic as me is born blind so we can see. There are frequent sandstorms in the area, making normal eyes are pretty useless. I was trained in military most of my life, until I ditched after all the basic training ended so I wouldn't loose my identity. I don't need to be a sand ghost anyway. What are you? What mountain will you pick? The sooner we go, the sooner we get there. I'm trained in foraging and locating edibles but I have no idea how to cook since any food is good food to me so someone else will have to cook. As long as I have a sample of the needed material I can make anything we're missing if something gets forgotten."

She was feeling hyper, her legs starting to bounce a bit with energy. Military trained and child wasn't typically two things that went together, but that was her.  She felt eager to leave, moving her spider legs to walk a few steps closer towards the barrier. The girl really wanted to go outside. The young Talea wasn't lost, nor had any issue finding her way. As blind as the girl was and all the negatives that came with that, there was still a lot of positives that came with her magic. One of those? Being able to tell more clearly where everything was and what was going on than many could in storms and other sorts of blinding weather. Blinding weather wasn't effective on someone who was already blind. Of course all her chatter did of course come with the hint that she was born with a magic meant for killing and trained how to kill. Military training tended to not leave out combative training. Even her hair, eyes, and exoskeleton were all colors that would blend well in a desert. If she was wearing a military uniform instead of the bright red clothing, would she blend in the sands of a desert like a ghost or mirage? But she was still very much kid like, energetic, hyper, eager, and impatient when it came to certain things. Then again most kids would get impatient over work ending, not starting it.

Words: 542
    Total: 1053
    Fuyue
    Fuyue

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fuyue 19th August 2019, 11:08 am

When Leila said that this is not wild west, Fuyue guessed randomly that maybe Talea was from there. Honestly, he didn't have any idea what it referred to, but it wasn't shocking. Spending most of his life alone in wilds, the blonde had limited knowledge of... world-map, so to say. Hearing Song's comment about being a guild member, he scratched sheepishly his head. " I guess that is true... you can never be sure about newcomers though." It would be nice to think that just because someone is in the same guild, they wouldn't hurt other members. Fuyue however, had no doubts that situation like that already happened somewhere.
    Hearing a short version of Talea's story, boy nodded a few times - forgetting that she couldn't see him. "I see... so being blind is basically trait of your race. And you were military trained as a child... I can't say I ever heard of your race, but's that probably because snowstorms are more my kind of thing." He commented without asking further questions about her. They will have enough time for that later.
    "What am I? Well... I'm a pretty normal human." Blondie said chuckling at the way she phrased that question. " I'm native of Iceberg actually. I lived like a normal kid in one of small villages there. Then some kind of beast full of evil magic attacked my hometown and destroyed it. I was saved by snow mage, who killed the monster. Seeing something special in me, he took me as his apprentice. After a few years, I decided to travel and see the world. Find some kind of goal in life or something I wanted to do. Because of an accident, I need to relearn magic from scratch." He explained his story with thinking face. Girls couldn't know it, but he skipped a few important and more personal details. They didn't need to know them, and mentioning them would make his story much, much longer.

When Leila answered his question with a snicker, he gasped. "Me? A threat? You are hurting my feelings, miss silver wolf." That being said, he grabbed his heart theatrically with fake hurt shown on his face. Considering that Melon jumped at him second later, he abandoned his show and started petting wolf who accepted his plea. "I'm sure you are as strong as your master, aren't you? Maybe even stronger." His last words were accompanied by teasing wink in Leila's direction.

He listened to silver-haired girl's suggestion with a calculating expression. When she said the part about lying, Fuyue chuckled. He would never. Aside from him being brutally honest, it would be bad if someone in the guild could detect lies. "Okay. So the highest mountain is out. Leila, since you shouldn't really help us, could you point us in the right direction to this peak you mentioned?" Then he turned to Song. "I can cook, so it won't be a problem. Your skin in foraging will be a big help. You can search for food on the way, while I take care of finding some branches to make a campfire. Then we will only have to howl, and bam, mission complete." Fuyue said with a clap.

If no one refused his plan, he would quit their guild and started walking in the direction hopefully given by senior guild member accompanying them. Considering he spent most of his life in very cold regions, his body was used to the climate of this land. He wouldn't freeze over quickly and his clothes were on the warmer side. It allowed him to travel in peak's direction without bigger issues. On the way, he would do as he said. With his eyes, he would search for tree branches dry enough to build a campfire. And small stones. Fuyue was used to living like that, so he should be able to find them easily enough - even if the weather here made it very hard. Some needed to be chopped off. Thanks to that, he had to use his special ability Blade of the Goddess. It was given to him thanks to his lineage. It was glowing, a crescent-shaped sword made of pure light.

On way to the peak, after cutting one branch off and adding it to the stack of wood and stones he carried under his arm, he turned towards spider girl interested. "I wonder... how do you see the world with your magic? Do you see life energy, ethernano or something else?" It was a question born when he looked at his blade. Leila, without doubt, could see it, but could Talea?

Fuyue
    Silver Wolf
    D Rank

Approval
    Job details
    Word count: 770
    TWC: 3247/1750

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 24th August 2019, 3:42 pm

Leila could only slightly sigh with a smile still present on her face. It seemed that she got involved with two rather lively individuals. But it was good that they had such positive attitude toward life and plenty of energy to spend when trying to scale the mountains that would soon tower in front of them.

She also had to admit that it was rather educational simply listening to their little conversation. She was not directly involved in it, of course, but it gave her a much-wanted insight into the lives and beings of the other Silver Wolf members.

Back at her old guild, Golden Phoenix, she managed to memorize names and faces, along with some general details of all member. Ah, those were the times when she gave that much importance to her position as an Ace. But now, she barely knew anything at all about some of the members.

This could not stand for someone who founded the guild in the first place. So with the conversation over, she felt much better with all the new info about Song and Fuyue safely stored in her head. She just fished that all of the members would open up like that, at last to her.

And, of course, her heart felt the warmth of happiness that came from watching the blond boy interact with Melon. People seemed to adore the oddly-colored wolf, but when such a genuine interaction transpired, it always brought about a bright smile on Leila’s face.

But for now, it was time to set out. Both of the children appeared to be rather eager, too. “Alright. We head straight North then. The peak there won’t require any climbing gear to reach.” It was a good thing that the guild already rested between some of the highest peaks so they never had to go that far.

Outside of the barrier was the snowstorm as always. But the ethereal wolves that protected the guild and the mountain itself guided them outside of it quickly. Since they were heading in pretty much the opposite direction one would go in when walking to the guild, they reached no road or markers.

Only a land covered in sparkling pristine snow, forests of the mixed variety spreading around them in few places. And most importantly, one of the most beautiful landscapes imaginable with a great deal of Fiore visible from this high up. Which actually made Leila somewhat sad that Song was unable to experience the picturesque view.

For now, the girl silently followed behind the two, always at the ready if something were to happen. They were still some distance from the peak they aimed for, but the point was to arrive as the Moon would rise anyway. So she just enjoyed the untouched nature as they made their way through the tall layer of crystallized water.

Post by Guest 31st August 2019, 2:29 pm

Song gave the boy a confused look with her pale milky colored eyes. "Groups don't function good without trust. A guild is a group." She was naive when it came to a lot of things, but groups was something she knew about. When she was trained for the military, it was put in her again and again the importance of trusting in the team and doing your part. Even outside of that training? Living in a poor orphanage being run by people doing their best for the kids they're raising meant teamwork there too. The older kids helped the younger kids. The young adults would help bring money or food. She didn't expect him to assume all those of her people had her type of magic. "Sand ghosts couldn't be a secret section of my homes military if everyone there had my magic. It's common enough that the group exists, but that's it. We weren't allowed to pick our own futures." It sounded like it wasn't an option because it really wasn't. If you were born with that magic, it was your future job. It meant you were born to have your identity vanish one day. People like her brother and many others, their magic was unique and special. Sure, her brother got no help with his magic, or training. That had to make it harder to learn in the city. It was also something not obviously useful for one set job. Those may have been true, but at least he got to feel like he was someone unique. "I'm still a kid though? My capace wont be blank after I hit puberty. You should see my brother, he's an adult and part of the guild. He can see, loves books and different things."

She hadn't heard of iceberg, but she had a feeling from the name that it was a cold place. A lot of ice? Probably a lot of ice. "Evil magic... I never heard of that before." She didn't know that some magics could warp the mind away, that some really were evil. It wasn't always the person or creature at fault. Hearing about it though? She planned to raid a few books in the guild after this job was over. Until then? Nothing could stop her from asking about it. "What makes a magic evil, versus the thing being evil or destructive on it's own, but using magic to help it? Can you be considered a normal human when there's so many humans without magic? I think it makes you special. Not moral or better? But just more capable of doing stuff, good or bad being up to you. What kind of accident were you in?" As the group traveled, the young Talea was true to the task she had been given. Even heaps of snow couldn't keep her hands from plunging into the snow, grabbing any edibles she found along the way and placing them into her bag. She found onions, radishes, turnips, carrots, juniper berries, rose hips from wild rose bushes occasionally, cranberries, cattail roots, and chicory. She wasn't aware of what view she was missing, so it didn't bother her to be missing it. Her focus was on finding food and following along towards where they would be camping for the night.

Words: 549
    Total: 1602

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:35 pm