Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed)

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : None.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Empty The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed)

Post by TehDMCmaniac 30th June 2013, 7:25 am

It was time. Finally, after so many years...
    "Finally! A duel against another swordsman!"
    It really couldn't be helped, the cyan knight could do little more than grin as he awaited his opponent. Even through the enforced serenity from the meditation dance he was performing, he still smiled broadly in anticipation of what was to come.

It's been years. Eight, to be precise. Haha, that long has passed since I last duelled someone like me. I... used to have a brother. Or maybe it would be better to say that he used to have me as a brother. Well, either way, it was him who I could fight, he was my last real opponent. We were of the same age, we began training at the same time, but he was unbeatable. His unorthodox for the family fighting style was truly a marvelous sight to behold. I was never actually deemed worthy enough to fight him, so I was never allowed to combat him, but I suppose that, in a way, changed once I was rejected. Every day we would train together, far from the gaze of our parents.
    Our last duel was 3 years before -it- happened.
    So... it must be eight years now, eight years since I last had the chance to lock blades with a mighty swordsman. And thus, to make up for it all and to honour the memory of my brother, even if he never was my real brother, I shall give it my all! Even if I lose, it will be a legendary fight!

Haha, time to see if I managed to achieve anything after all thiese years!

There was great turmoil inside Aegis' mind. Like a stage fright, the thrilling anticipation of an equal, perhaps even stronger opponent was overwhelming him. Despite that, he knew that all unnecessary thoughts would be purged from his mind the moment he sets his sight on his foe.

The cyan knight stood at the centre of what would soon become his battle ground -the flat, grassy arena. The spectator seats seemed to all be empty, though Aegis knew that there would most likely be people curious in the fight. Not every day do you get two guild masters combat one another, so usually such events caught the attention of anyone even mildly interested in magic. That is why Aegis had spent the last 4 hours meditating, it was to prepare something to protect the onlookers. It was a recreation perfect for the arena, due to it's completely flat and circular nature.

His relaxed consciousness pulled apart by oh-so many thoughts, the knight silently continued his meditation. 'The long-awaited opponent would arrive soon' he thought as his grin broadened.
    It was going to be an epic fight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) 14n37n9

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Empty Re: The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed)

Post by Sir Leonard 2nd July 2013, 6:02 pm

Leonard
    Dragonbane

WIELDING BLADE AND LIGHT,
    I shall not fail!

A fight, however, more appropriately a duel. Leonard walked towards the arena grounds with his long sword on his back. The duel was against another honorable knight with more grace and speed than him as he heard. Aegis the current master of Sabertooth awaits him.With the clanking of his armor with every step, it made it more intense for him. Blade against blade, this was something to be remembered.

Finally he was in front of Aegis and both looked prepared, as it came to no surprise to each, he supposed. With that honorable bow he gave him, he spoke afterwards "It is an honor to do this with you, Aegis. So shall we begin?" a gentleman's manner of speaking was used then he went to a readied stance with knees slightly bent with the right foot being a little in front and the left behind. And his arms clenched tight with fists. Being unprepared to face this fast foe will end his life.

CREATED BY FONG FROM BTN, DEDICATED TO RIMY!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) 60684_s
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Empty Re: The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 4th July 2013, 3:41 am

"Get out of the way!" Ayeseru was pushing through the large crowd to get to his seat. This was a long awaited battle between two very powerful wizards, which happened to be Ayeseru's friends. He looked for his seat between the people, till finally, deciding to form into a shadow, swiftly moving through the crowd and finding his seat at last. Ayeseru sat down, and gazed upon the two warriors that in a few moments, are to clash blades.

One of the warriors was Leonard, the previous master of the Fairy Tail guild. His magical aura was as strong and radiant as always, however, the other warrior, was one he would of never anticipated to gain so much power within a short time. When they first met, Ayeseru was easily more powerful than him, yet, now, that individual stands as the Sabertooth guild master, Aegis Bright.

His magical energy, far surpassing Ayeseru's. He wondered how Aegis gained so much power in such a short time, but he did not desire to disrespect his friend and ask. He wasn't sure who he would cheer for, though he did like Aegis more. He smirked as he thought of how young he was when he met Aegis, he wouldn't even recognize Ayeseru. His smirk turned into a frown, as his hair would cover his eyes. He then shot up, with a smile, his right hand above him, and shouting out, "Come on you two! Give it your all!"

The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Slayer Magic (Thunder)
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 4th July 2013, 11:56 am

Brink wore a black robe like cover over is face and his body shunpoing to the top of the stands to watch a former guild master of Fairy Tail at work. "This should be an interesting duel I hope leonard doesn't waste my efforts to come see him." He then took a sit at the rim of the arena so that no one could see him but he could see all the action and the views with an amazing view. "Now then let this duel begin." He said after seeing leo get into his fighting stance that seemed to leave little to no openings. "Already showing promise." As he sat down to watch the battle.

Total EXP: 377.5
    Toward B rank: 225/750
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) 2niw26w
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Brink3_by_gramcrackers-d6hcd9a
    ShadoW865
    ShadoW865

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Weave
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ShadoW865 5th July 2013, 4:03 am

Shadow calmly sat on his seat on one of the farthest points away from the arena and yelled with all of his heart: "Best of luck Aegis, Leonard smack that guy with all of your strength!" And leaned back to his seat showing no respect to the people around which were looking at him with eyes filed with questions after seeing his Sabertooth insignia.While leaning back Shadow thought to him self:"I hope Aegis beats Leo fast because I have a date to attend to."
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 5th July 2013, 10:56 am

As the knight's adversary entered the arena, so did half the country, apparently. As Aegis had predicted, there were quite a lot interested in watching the fight, so it was fortunate he had been preparing for the past few hours for what he was about to do.
    Temporarily ignoring Leo's presence, the knight, still with eyes closed, knelt down and placed his right palm on the ground. Immediately, an uncountable amount of transparent glowing lines burst out of him and enveloped him before quickly beginning to expand until they reached the walls of the arena. As if ribbons dancing in the wind, these lines began intertwining with one another. From their "bodies" they weaved an undecipherable pattern, an unknown diagram in the form of a magic circle. Then, with a motion as if tossing something over his shoulder, the knight lashed his left hand across his chest. In response, the edges of the magic circle glowed bright white and from them a 500 metre high barrier rose, layering with and surpassing the normal walls of the arena. Then, as quickly as it was spawned, the circle faded into nothingness along with the barrier. Seemingly, that is. In truth, they were both still there, however they were completely invisible.
    'Enforced arena walls, checked. Unimpaired spectator view, checked. Time to begin!'

Aegis finally opened his eyes. Before him, about 5 metres away, stood his opponent. Leonard Dragonbane, probably the only real swordsman Aegis knew. He was probably also the only one with a similar taste in armour to the knight, seeing how they both preferred light armour and wearing a gauntlet on their left arm. Though, admittedly, the weapon Leo carried on his back worked to counter the increased mobility from wearing lighter armour simply because it was massive. Indeed, Aegis has seem many swords in his life, though few were the ones that were so big.
    Looking at it, it appeared to be some variation of a two-handed European longsword, a heavily ornamented one. But looks aside, it appeared to be very difficult to use. Judging by the size of it's cross guard and the length of the blade, it seemed like the weapon's Point of Balance would be quite far away from the hilt, thus resulting in additional cause of fatigue. Furthermore, it didn't have a fuller, it was like no one even bothered trying to make it lighter.
    "Hm..."
    It was a troubling fact. The sword is made to be able to cleave through an anvil like it was nothing, it certainly was capable of breaking through someone's guard. Having such a massive weapon as his main one, Leo's physical strength must be far above most people's, it might even be greater than that of the knight. Opposing that sword is Aegis' now limited armoury, consisting of his two primary weapons. He hadn't revealed them to his opponent yet, so that means he had a chance to surprise him, but in truth things were looking bad. Leo's sword was about as long as Aegis', but their functions were completely opposite. While the longsword of Fairy Tail's former guild master is made to carry a massive impact, Serenity was made for precision and speed. No matter how one looked at it, having the two collide under normal circumstances would certainly result in victory for the enemy.
    'Seems like I'll just have to be on the offence at all times. Good.'

Unarmed and relaxed, the cyan knight looked at his battle-ready opponent and replied.
    "Indeed." -he began saying- I feel the same way. Haha, it appears everyone else expects a dramatic clash as well. Well then...
    Without preparation, without even bothering to gain momentum he did a barrel roll leap backwards, easily covering 6 metres just like that. With a light thud, he landed on his feet and raised his head back towards his foe.
    At the same time, the crowd all around became more excited. They too felt the adrenaline of the battle that was about to start within moments. Cheers and shouts could be heard from all around.
    "Come on you two! Give it your all!"
    "Ah, they're starting!"
    "Woooooo! This is gonna be a blast!"
    "Best of luck Aegis! Leonard, smack that guy with all of your strength!"
    Intermingled with the energizing cheers of the crowd was even Shadow's annoying voice, a fact Aegis could react to only with: 'I'll just make him clean up the guild hall later'.

The atmosphere had changed within moments. The once calm and stagnated air of the arena was now vibrating with life and energy, it was like an automatic morale boost... and it made even Aegis smirk.

"Let's give them what they want!"
    With those words, the cyan knight drew Serenity and tossed the sheathe to the side, simultaniously using Origin Perception on his enemy.  As his eyes flared bright white, the fight began. It was the starting signal.

It was time to show everyone how a battle between knights looked like!

"Let's dance!"

OOC: Leo, make it a non-dice fight. Also, Aegis gives you the first move.

The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) 14n37n9

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th July 2013, 8:20 am

Leonard
    Dragonbane

WIELDING BLADE AND LIGHT,
    I shall not fail!

So it is that Leonard was ignored. However, for good reasons since Aegis was setting up a great view for the audience. It somehow signaled the start of the fight as millions gathered and roared.

It started with his friend moving back, creating some space between them. Leonard only looked at it as he does not know what the man was entirely capable of. But he did know that he will be at the offensive, so Leonard must not give him those open opportunities to make any offensive move. Leonard thought of a first move, risky, but he must.

Still without touching the blade behind him whose weight was nothing for him, requipped two swords. One as bright as heaven's light, the other as malignant as darkness. He waved the light sword in front of him, creating a large wave of light "Blessing of Heaven!" he shouted but right after the spell was cast, Leonard appeared directly behind Aegis with his bladed armor on and no longer holding the two weapons. Something he had been very skilled on was to quickly requipp weapons and armor in the blink of an eye. The armor's edges were as sharp as the blades they were made out from. And while wearing the armor, he held Aegis right after blinking. Wrapping himself around him, making him come in contact with the armor and slowly waiting the wave to hit them both. Should the wave hit, Aegis would be smited by heavenly might as if he was a sinful being punished. While Leonard would feel even more refreshed.

CREATED BY FONG FROM BTN, DEDICATED TO RIMY!

The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) 60684_s
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Riza
    Riza

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Arachne Orchid

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 12th July 2013, 11:29 am

She blinked. Once, twice, thrice. So much raw energy... It had been a while since Riza had last bothered with thick crowds, but a whisper found its way to her of two dazzling swordsmen about to brawl. The thought made her shiver with delight. Supposedly, it was going to be dangerous to even be a spectator, but Riza wanted a front row seat. What a rush, she mused, her body tingling from anticipation. She weaved her way through the crowd, not-so-gently pushing people who stood in her path, and eventually made her way to the front. There wasn't a single open seat, but that was easily remedied. "Excuse me," she said softly, leaning towards some male vagrant sitting in her desired spot. "I can't seem to find an empty seat anywhere... Mind helping a lady out?"

The male, being of crude nature, said something Riza didn't care to acknowledge and gestured to his lap. Pursing her lips, the woman straightened her back and glanced across the row of males taking up space and oxygen. "Right, well, I tried to act like I cared for your safety." Raising her right arm, she whispered, "Flicker." With a flick of her fingers, Riza activated her spell, causing a gust of wind to burst from her palm and collide with the men. They hit each other like dominos, and the sounds of their bodies jolting together lifted Riza's lips with a light smile. "Like I said, I tried." The bench beside her was open now, as the men (if they could even be called that, being so fragile) were now in a pile of sorts about 10 meters away. The arena was cramped, sure, but now Riza had space to stretch. She didn't give a second thought to whomever may have been semi-crushed moments ago.

"Idiots," she muttered, turning her gaze to the arena. Taking her seat in the middle of the row, Riza reached into her left boot and pulled out her fan. With a flick of the wrist, it was opened and waving in front of Riza's face. "Now then," she said, licking her lips. "Let's see what all the hubbub is about." She had missed the first move (don't ask her how), but from what she could tell the one swordsman - Aegis, she heard someone say - was in quite a predicament. "Alright, let's see how strong you two really are."

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 14th July 2013, 5:25 am

Leonard was given the first move. He was given the opportunity to make the first strike, to take Aegis off-guard. That is, assuming that the knight didn't know what Leo could do. This knight, however, was already a step ahead.

A fast requip. Fairy Tail's ex-guild master drew two swords, Archangel and Void Keeper. His tactic was plain, he wanted to initiate the fight with maximum offence and counter Aegis' fighting style using a tactic with the very same effect.
    He swung the golden sword.
    A brilliant beam of light shot towards Aegis. Cloaked by it was the activation of Void Keeper's ability to blink it's user, allowing for Leo to appear behind the cyan knight and attempt to tackle him in place.
    But was all foreseen in one of the many scenarios Aegis had prepared inside his mind.
    'That's quite bold of you.' -thought the knight as he saw the assault. As the beam was fired, the knight had a split second to react.

"Hiken: "
    The moment Leonard lunged forward to tackle Aegis, the cyan-haired mage activated Leyline Traversal and moved 7 metres back with the speed of light. As he stood there, Leo would be unable to regain his stability and move away fast enough due to  the heavy armour he equipped and Aegis knew that.
    "Shards of Reality!"
    Even before he started saying the name, he had already executed the technique. Nine slashes containing nothing but raw power to split apart the space they pass through, extended to 45 metres and widened to 20 metres. They were all done so fast that it appeared as the swings were executed at once. Given the massive opening Leo showed, Aegis was certain it was impossible to evade the slashes, even with his mobility spells.

Following that, the knight immediately jumped another 5 metres back and recreated Mercy.
    "Vanquishing Flame..."
    Drawing his bow, the knight recreated not an arrow to shoot, but a red-hot sword.
    "Laevateinn!"
    As he spoke the name and released the string, Aegis recreated that same action twice more through one of his legendary techniques, Dimensional Multicut, so he fired not one, but three swords. From that position, he activated Primordial Restoration, healing himself for some of the damage suffered and started moving backwards and firing arrows, three per second to be precise.

'That's no good, Leo. I don't want you to be underestimating me like that.'

Cool-downs:
    Origin Perception EX: 2 posts.
    Primordial Restoration: 2 posts.
    Leyline Traversal: None, it was immediately finished by Primordial Restoration.
    Hiken: Shards of Reality: 8 posts.
    Laevateinn, The Relentless Flame: 3 posts.

Aegis has 15 swords prepared for Unending Projection: Blade Barrage.

Clarification on Dice Rolls:
    I'm rolling dice only to see if my attacks have scored a critical hit (passive chance I gain from Origin Perception EX) and what tier it is. Please refer to my magic for more information.

Also note that due to my Lineage, the attacks I made with my sword deal 150% damage to armours.

Last edited by TehDMCmaniac on 14th July 2013, 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th July 2013, 5:25 am

The member 'TehDMCmaniac' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack

#5 'Damage Dice' :

#6 'Damage Dice' :
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack

#7 'Damage Dice' :

#8 'Damage Dice' :

#9 'Damage Dice' :
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 15th July 2013, 7:06 am

Outbalanced.... Leonard had that slight feeling that Aegis will try to squirm out and take damage. It didn't mean anything for the Cyan Knight because he had a heal spell. However, now that he was afar he can use his long range offensive barrages.

Using his outbalanced state as momentum he reequipped the Archangel and seemed as to be dancing as he swirled around facing to meet the waves coming all at once. He waved the blade in front of him and as it clashed with the waves, a bright flash of light and a sudden tremble of the ground happened. After it all the waves were gone, Saving Grace was invoked.

Now there were the blades treated as arrows to deal with. Leonard turned as if dancing swiftly around and when he came back, Void Keeper and Heart of the Sky Dragon was in play. And from out of the turn, Void Keeper unleashed its Soul Siphon spell to meet the incoming barrage. Heart of the Sky Dragon followed unleashing the Sky Dome around Aegis. The absence of Oxygen inside plus the fact that the dome also sucks out the Oxygen from Aegis will prove to be a difficult situation. Furthermore, the air current composed of air you cannot breathe pushes Aegis down. Now that he had where he wanted Aegis, Leonard summoned creatures from the void, all holding Leonard's weapons.

Now with his wings on his back, and another sword looking rather plain on his hand, Leonard soared up into the air while 3 of his minions all aimed the Lightning Stirrer, Jigoku, and Hammer of the Earthshaker all using their respective spells.

Leonard knew Aegis has a high probability of survival. So Leonard threw the sword down towards the area and stayed just right behind it going down with it. Now with the blade from his back drawn.

(Block dice was necessary to see if Saving Grace will save me or not.)

Last edited by Sir Leonard on 15th July 2013, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th July 2013, 7:06 am

The member 'Sir Leonard' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Block Dice' :
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Block
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 17th July 2013, 4:21 am

He really was upping his game with each passing second. Leonard seemed to have no qualms about using his strongest attacks right from the start, perhaps he wanted to end it as fast as possible or perhaps he felt pushed to a corner and threatened, though the latter was unlikely. But regardless of why he did what he did, the fact that it was done remains and more importantly, the consequences. Leo was draining his mana reserves like crazy, and Aegis knew that. His highly aggressive approach was a gamble in of itself because if the requip mage failed to land his costly attacks, he'd be the one at a disadvantage.

Using yet another powerful attack, Leonard managed to destroy the arrows flying towards him. Aegis, however, had already predicted such a thing. He knew Leonard's speciality was close combat and was well aware that if the knight gets sucked into his pace, he'd definitely lose simply because his opponent's weapons would overpower his through sheer weight and force of impact. Aegis was also certain Leonard understood that the cyan-haired mage was faster, so in order to get the chance to engage him in close combat in optimal conditions, he'd first have to go through the knight's attacks. With all that in mind, Aegis clearly understood that his foe would aim to preserve his armour until he goes in melee range in order to take away his advantage of overpowering offence. That all meant that he'd use another spell to defend from the incoming arrows, giving the cyan knight a short time frame to prepare his next move.

And he did just that. While Leo used Soul Siphon to nullify the arrows that were shot at him, Aegis took a gamble and chose to use his bow one more time.

"Give me the opening I need."
    As he spoke, the mage of Recreation knelt down and drew from his mind the blueprint, the arrow that he needed. He required time to prepare it, 5 seconds were all it would take. As that knowledge surfaced in his mind, his concentration rose. He could not allow imperfect synchronisation, not now.
    One- Saving Grace was used.
    'Not yet.'
    Two- Soul Siphon was invoked.
    'Too early.'
    Three- Sky Dome was created. The knight held his breath and steadied his pounding heart.
    'Too... early!'
    Four- Leo summoned his minions and with his wings flew up into position.
    'Almost...!'
    Five- They had all attacked.
    'NOW!'

There was no hesitation. The bowstring was released. Azoth, the Orchid of Malevolence was fired, aimed true at it's target, but alongside it, it flew once more. The same arrow fired twice. No doubt, it was impossible.
    Then again...
    That's probably why Aegis is the one doing it.
    Azoth was fired twice. Defying the impossibility of that fact, it happened. It was not through speed that he fired two so fast that the shots were almost done at the same time. They were done exactly at once. Two separate actions done simultaneously by the same person, yet done separately by different people. That contradiction is Aegis' greatest power, the reason he was near-legendary.
    But that was not enough.
    Alone, that arrow could not break the Sky Dome. Even done twice, it would never reach it's target. That is why, milliseconds before Azoth, a different arrow was fired as the first of the three shots Aegis can do at once. 0.12 seconds before finishing charging the Orchid of Malevolence, he recreated the action of firing a normal arrow through the exact same trajectory of the red-tipped projectiles. As it passed through the barrier of gale winds, it left a hole in it. The arrow lost it's power, but it managed to pierce through the barrier and destabilize it's magical integrity and the vortex of winds it consists of, leaving an opening in it.

'NOW!'
    There was no hesitation, the bowstring was released. Azoth, the Orchid of Malevolence was fired, flying straight at it's target. As the normal shot created an opening in the barrier of winds, the red-tipped projectile flew right through it- straight at Leonard. Their target was the requip mage and he had almost no way to avoid the shots. He had activated both spells which make him heavier and reduce his speed and manoeuvrability, furthermore he had already gained large momentum. He'd need to pull off something pretty amazing to avoid what was coming at him. As the Azoths flew forth, one of them collided with the sword Leo threw, the Nullifier, and deflected it, throwing it away with ease.
    There was now nothing in the way. Nothing to impair their flight.

But that was still not enough.
    Aegis knew that even if his arrows hit, he'd still suffer severe damage should he remain where he was. That is why... doing that was never in his plans in the first place. Using the very same opening he created for Azoth, Aegis activated Linkstep and passed through it with the speed of light, appearing right behind to Leonard, his hands gripping Kanshou & Bakuya as they glowed bright in their auras. There was no hesitation, no warning and no falter. The very same moment he materialised next to his enemy, the cyan knight had already begun his attack.

Hiken: Point of death
    It was a cross-fire attack. From one side there were two very powerful buff-breaking arrows and on the other there was the knight executing one of his most lethal attacks. Only one of the two needed to hit in order to pierce through his armour and deal heavy damage and chances were one of them was going to hit even if the other was blocked.
    "ToryaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
    Aegis's awe-inspiring cry contained so much passion, resolve and determination that you could almost reach out and touch it. falling down along with Leo, the cyan-eyed swordsman was slashing mercilessly at him from just an arm's reach away. It was his advantage. The requip mage had no short weapons, all of them were too long for such close-combat situations. As Aegis remained too close for him to be able to properly use his weapons. As a swordsman, he should realise that too.

Slash after slash. With lightning speeds, Aegis was swinging the twin swords at his enemy 9 times per second in total, three of them achieved through speed and the rest achieved through Dimensional Multicut. There was no dodging such a berserk onslaught, it was simply too fast to avoid through normal means. The first two cuts were aimed at Leo's wings, breaking them if the two arrows were somehow blocked and did not dispell the armour and/or wings. The rest were directed towards all the weak points of the human body Aegis could reach.
    It lasted two seconds.
    Four slashes aimed at the hamstrings and elbows.
    Three sent to gnaw through his throat.
    Two meant to cleave through his ankles.
    Four purposed to slice apart various tendons on Leo's arms.
    Three aimed at the front and sides of his ribcage.
    The merciless orchestra of strikes was aimed at every single noteworthy part of Leo's body. As the symphony of strikes reached it's culmination, Aegis used Leyline Traversal to appear on the opposite side of his opponent; where his Point of Death was. Immediately, without a moment's notice, he swung at it. A cross cut, the centre of which lied perfectly on the Point, that was his attack. Should the strike land, it'll cause massive damage to his opponent and in the very least make any further effort to fight be far more straining, due to the severe wounds.

Having executed the technique, the knight cancelled the recreation of Kanshou & Bakuya to free his hands and tackled Leo, spinning both of them in mid air so that Aegis is above him, and kicked himself off of his foe. It was an action purposed not to deal damage, but to knock the two away from each other, so as such it mattered not if it was blocked or not. Aegis also took care not to jump towards Leo's minions, knowing it might prove a painful mistake.
    Since the two weren't that far from the ground at that time, it didn't take them long to land and the cyan knight managed only to jump some 8 metres away, but took advantage of the short distance and as soon as he landed on his feet, he flashed a smile and waved his hand forward. Barely a moment after, 6 swords appeared behind him and were shot forward at high speeds, all aimed towards Leonard while the cyan knight readied his stance and prepared a special arrow for fire, should the requip mage initiate any more attacks.

Cool-downs:
    Origin Perception EX: 1 post.
    Primordial Restoration: 1 post.
    Leyline Traversal: 2 posts.
    Linkstep: 2 posts.
    Hiken: Shards of Reality: 7 posts.
    Hiken: Point of Death: 4 posts/ if the final blow hit, can not be used again in this fight.
    Laevateinn, The Relentless Flame: 2 posts.
    Azoth, The Orchid of Malevolence: 7 posts.

Aegis has 14 swords prepared for Unending Projection: Blade Barrage, due to firing 6 but preparing 5 more this post.

Clarification on Dice Rolls:
    I'm rolling dice only to see if the attacks from Hiken: Point of Death have scored a critical hit (passive chance I gain from Origin Perception EX) and what tier it is. Please refer to my magic for more information.

Also note that due to my Lineage, arrows I fire with my bow have a much greater chance to hit my opponent.

Last edited by TehDMCmaniac on 17th July 2013, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th July 2013, 4:21 am

The member 'TehDMCmaniac' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Miss The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack The Confrontation of Knights! The battle of Guild Masters! Leonard versus TehDMCmaniac! (Spectators allowed) Attack
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 24th August 2013, 10:41 pm

While Leonard was flying down towards the dome, he could see and sense something wrong inside. With that, he halted his advance and snatched his sword from the air. He stopped in his tracks to witness what was happening. He saw a crack on the dome and suspected a volley of attacks to come out from it. So Leonard landed a few meters away from the dome. There were things so incomprehensible to him as his dome breaking, his enemy being able to use magic, and his barrage doing no damage whatsoever.

It was time he slowed things down and calm him senses. Relieving him of any buff and only a blade in hand, he closed his eyes and gave out a sigh. he crouched down slowly and as he assumed a position he opened his eyes. And waited... he had something in mind and he's risking it all on that.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 4:28 am