Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed)

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : None.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) Empty Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed)

Post by TehDMCmaniac 18th December 2012, 6:57 am

It was an interesting thing to see. A large flat grassy area in the middle of, what appeared to be, the ruins of an ancient colliseum, or perhaps a theatre ? It was difficult to tell, it might aswell have been a labyrinth, judging by the semi-destroyed walls that were scattered around the place. And in the middle of it all a blue knight, preparing for a confrontation.

Aegis stood amongst the ruins, concentrating on his awareness while doing movement meditation. The previous day he received a letter with the words "The ruins at noon. A combatant awaits to test your knightly worth."
    There were a lot of ruins scattered around Fiore, but the knight had a feeling that he was supposed to wait at this one. Looking at the sun high above, he knew it was time for the duel. He knew not who or what his opponent was, though the letter hinted that his foe might be a knight, just like Aegis. But such things were irrelevant to him. Right now, the only thing in his mind were the words "duel" and "knight".
    It had been so long since he last crossed swords with an enemy in a pure test of swordsmanship, his eagerness and anxiety were almost overwhelming.
    "Hah, why am I so happy about this duel ? It feels like 7 years ago."
    7 Years ago ... that was when he had his first duel against another knight, or more specifically, his brother.
    "*sigh* It's almost like I've not grown at all since then."

Clearing his mind of all distracting thoughts, the knight looked into the figure standing atop one of the ruined walls. It seemed like his adversary had arrived.

Last edited by TehDMCmaniac on 20th December 2012, 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) 14n37n9

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

VIP- God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : N/a
    Mentor : No one
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest God Slayer
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) Empty Re: Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed)

Post by Apollo 18th December 2012, 7:07 pm

The Sun shined so high in the sky in the day of a duel that was said to show the Magic Council Roxas skills to become the leader of the Rune knights.He was said to meet him in ruins,sometime before noon this will be your up bringing or your downfall.

Roxas was walking around Fiore looking for the place said you decide his fate as ranking up in the Rune knights.Thinking back to the letter from one of the Council members saying" Hello Roxas you may not know me,but i am going to give your first mission to go on will not a mission I should say a test of skills and how you deal with outer wizards.Magic because you maybe the person we just need,you are very high ranked and i have yet to see your skills in action but from word you maybe able to over this obstetrical in your way".
    Ps:"Go to the ruins before noon and you will see your challenger as he will arrive".

With that introduction,Roxas found the place he was told meet his challenger he than started to climb one of the ruins stones trying to get a higher view to see his challenger walk in the process he put on his hood and than got into a rested position,waiting for 2 hours in the two hours he took a little nap to make up the time it took to get there and get rested.He than rose up with a dazed look on his face than opened one eye to see a man dressing in blue in the ruins .He started to think this i my challenger.Roxas yelled "So your my challenger,my test I was said you would come and meet me for a duel at noon".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) 2hyum0x
    Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) Roxassiggy_by_gramcrackers-d5xcq96
    Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) Apollo_zpsa035684a
    Jobs:
    Exp:115%
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : None.
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) Empty Re: Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed)

Post by TehDMCmaniac 20th December 2012, 8:41 am

The figure of a man which stood above Aegis turned to him with a question.
    "So your my challenger, my test ? I was told you would come and meet me for a duel at noon."
    "Challenger ? Hah, so that's how it is."
    The fact that the blue knight's adversary thought Aegis had challenged him meant that this fight had been arranged by a third person. Judging by the fact his enemy was also a knight implied that he was part of the Rune Knights, as there were not many knights who were wanderers or in guilds. Following that logic, along with Aegis' enemy's words, more specifically the words "my test", it became clear that the fight had been arranged by a member of the Magic Council. And there was only one of them who knew Aegis.

Having a broad smile on his face, Aegis spoke to the unknown knight.
    "Haha, yes it appears I am your challenger indeed. My name is Aegis Bright and I am a knight. You are a one too, correct ? A Rune Knight ? It's been a long time since I've had a duel against another knight."
    Giving a knightly bow to his opponent, the blue knight assumed a relaxed stance and continued.
    "Fight with honour, knight. And don't hold back. After all, you'll probably end up disappointing her if you did."

And with those words said, Aegis assumed a balanced stance with wide footing and took a look at his surroundings. There was a semi-destroyed 2.5 metre high wall to his right, approximately 3 metres away and a still standing 5 metre high stone columb about 10 metres behind him. The closest object to his left was about 20 metres away and was another columb, identical to the one behind him.

Having a slight grin, Aegis stood still, awaiting his opponent's reaction.

Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) 14n37n9

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

VIP- God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : N/a
    Mentor : No one
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest God Slayer
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 27th December 2012, 2:02 am

Roxas looked down at the man as he took his battle stance,after saying "Fight with honour, knight. And don't hold back. After all, you'll probably end up disappointing her if you did.""Fine i must and i will put on a good show that's all I ever had to do in life was that".

Roxas than jumped down landing on his feet than slowly rising,I am Roxas White the Rune knight.I choose hand to hand combat as my weapon today,I wish the gods will watch over us and give us there blessing. Roxas than put his right hand in the air and started to moved it in circle,A dark wind with blue sparks traveling throw it started to grow in the form of a cyclone. Roxas than throw the cyclone to the sky.Roxas looking up the direction of the cyclone, "that should do it.Roxas looked back at Aegis Bright,starting to think of the results of him winning this fight.I only have 50% chance of winning and losing.I need to find out his magic and that stance he took is not a normal stance he is very will trained.

Hey Aegis Bright,who trained you that stance i have not seen that since my late father was alive.He was a master swordsman he trained me in many weapons and fighting styles.I am going to guess you can change on instinct like it it's second nature?

Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) 2hyum0x
    Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) Roxassiggy_by_gramcrackers-d5xcq96
    Duel of the knights ! Roxas versus TehDMCmaniac ! (spectators are allowed) Apollo_zpsa035684a
    Jobs:
    Exp:115%
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 12:10 pm