Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Introductions of a lazy and aloof recruit

Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introductions of a lazy and aloof recruit Empty Introductions of a lazy and aloof recruit

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 31st March 2019, 6:26 pm

The Rune Knights the honorable and strong hammer of justice. A force to be reckoned with, the slammer. The home of Lady Justice herself. A 6 foot tall lanky young man stood awkwardly among the flow of the crowd. His dark wavy hair was cascading down to his face just stopping short above his eye line. His sea green eyes scanned the area with a sleepy look behind the glass widows of his spectacles that rested loosely on his nose. The young man was dressed in the traditional uniform of the Rune Knights... However it was clear he made no effort to put it on properly. To the veteran eyes it was clear that this young man was nothing but a recruit. A messy and unprofessional recruit at that. the young mans black uniform was wrinkled most likely  because the young man had simply thrown the neatly ironed uniform into his rucksack as soon as he got it. His jacket was not buttoned at all thus revealing an equally wrinkly white dress shirt underneath, with a loose tie that hung around the young mans neck with out a care. The shirt was buttoned up all the way, but it was off by one button making it even look more obnoxious as if he had hurriedly put it on (which the young man did, for he had over slept and quite literally just missed The orientation for the new recruits). His dress pants unkempt, low and behold, wrinkly as well. To top it all off the young man was wearing sandals with all of his documents messily folded in on itself in a futile attempt to make the stack of papers look presentable.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing recruit? How dare you disrespect our uniform!” Hissed one of the more veteran offices as a stern looking man in his thirties marched up to the young man.

“Eh? Oh...Uhm I’m here to turn in my paper work... I was supposed to be here for the orientation and stuff...but I uh....” The young man turned slowly and replied to the Rune knight that had just addressed him. The young mans sentence trailed off as he began to think for a proper excuse. “I uh.. was late cuz I had to save a bunch of orphans from drowning? Oh did I mention the orphans had uhhh..... puppies in their hands? Cuz they we’re like trying to save the puppies from drowning? Yeah... that's what happened... I think...” The young man rambled on make quite possibly the worlds shittiest excuse.

“Bullshit. What’s your name recruit?” Growled the runeknight as he snatched the papers from the young mans hands.

“Hey dude that’s rude....oh uh... my names is Artorias R. Tamlin.... you can call me Tam...” Tam gave a sweet smile as he introduced himself despite the fact he had his documents rudely ripped out of his hands.

Last edited by Tamlin on 1st April 2019, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dela
    Dela

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Experience : 1,987,286

Introductions of a lazy and aloof recruit Empty Re: Introductions of a lazy and aloof recruit

Post by Dela 1st April 2019, 1:42 pm

Wrinkled shirt and pants. Misbuttoned jacket. Sandals. Late. Folded papers. Feeble attempts to lie his way out of trouble. A blonde girl across the way eyed the boy with interest. The private was on her way out of the building and dressed in her casual clothes, but she could relate to the new recruit on a cellular level. The oversleeping, the screeching of commanding officers about her uniform and general laziness, all of this looked like things this young man could understand, and she held a deep appreciation for it. Maybe she wouldn't be the only underachiever in the police force now.

Up until now her involvement in the force was awkward. She was only now starting to mesh into her place and get comfortable, which was saying something for a girl as prone to lying around all day playing video games in such a strict environment. Unless there was something she wanted or she was forced to go out, Dela'd much rather laze about in her pajamas, eating junk and either sleeping or gaming. It was a wonder she was as in shape as she was, but there was no way she'd complain. Mandatory training was the biggest pain, so she had more than enough movement for her sensibilities.

Despite it requiring effort for little gain, she felt compelled to try and save the poor guy. "That's no way to treat a newbie, sir. We need new recruits after the incident..." the girl purred, tossing the red-faced man a jabbing glance. Of course, she was referring to the attack that basically razed the Rune Knights not too long ago. It had since started to get back on its feet, but they weren't in a place to just run people off for the smallest of oopsies. "I'm sure Tam won't make a habit of it, right Tam?" asked the brightly dressed young woman to the stranger. Her neon pink crop top and black leggings probably irked the senior officer to no end, but she was in special operations and couldn't get much done in an official uniform. People tended to clam up if she was in uniform, though once they'd incriminated themselves, her affiliation with the authoritative group forced them to give her what she wanted. It was a delicate dance, but usually a fruitful one.

[wc: 386]

Last edited by Dela on 29th February 2020, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Introductions of a lazy and aloof recruit 60731_s
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Introductions of a lazy and aloof recruit Empty Re: Introductions of a lazy and aloof recruit

Post by Gisen Ceostra 1st April 2019, 1:45 pm

Normally, people tend to avoid work on their day off. Respectfully, that included even the officers stationed in the Rune Knights, however some tended to value their work more towards their actual lives and giving themselves little to no free time unless it coincided with their desired trip to another place. Such examples being going shopping in Clover while there to investigate a shoplifting string. Those were the kinds of people that Gisen came to believe that Serilda was, more over the higher ups above even her in the Knights. It wasn’t like she was ranked like anything special, but her name carried to the Marshall herself, so people tended to believe she was either just close to her, in bed with her, or just overall a personal rat.

Now, Gisen appearance wise could be considered towards rodent like creatures such as rats, mice, and squirrels. However, numerous times she could recall Silvia calling her a rodent, but she always let it slide. Whatever the reason being was just something that Gisen never disclosed, though there were always theories on why. Still, as it stood she never let any name calling get to her, so it wasn’t something that ever really was a worry. Everything was like a nickname to her, just some people interpreted them differently then others. Case in point being this current situation she happened upon. All she wanted to do in the first place was to get herself a check in on any requests or mail sent to her and maybe to just poke her head in to say hi to Serilda when she heard a commotion not far away. She’d forgotten the whole reason she had off; recruit orientation. She happened upon it on chance, but when she stepped over, her eyes peered curiously at the whole situation.

Unlike other Rune Knights around, Gisen’s attire screamed civilian, but the face used was more known than the bunny girl that most others had known. Short black hair with a single red streak, a black shirt with a strange design on the front. Her torn looking short shorts and stockings were merely for appearance sake of looks, but when it came to the sight of the guitar case on her back, she had to probably explain that one in due time. ”Now now, don’t pick on the poor kid.” She chimed in, approaching them and getting a good look at the man who just seemed to have rolled out of bed wearing his clothes to sleep. ”You coulda like, at least ironed the clothes out before ya came over.” Her attention turned toward the recruit for just the moment before returning back as another person had popped in, her clothes popping out like a bright light in the pitch black room. ”I’m sure she’s right, you know. But, we can take it from here if you want.” She volunteered on her day off... well, maybe someone should explain to her how “off duty” works...

1292 words

sucré @ gs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 1st April 2019, 3:28 pm

I've been out there and seen the things she's made

“Alright Stenson, you can pull that stick outta yer ass."

It was, perhaps, the most unprofessional way of speaking to a recruitment officer of the Rune Knights known to man. Dela had been at least semi-laid back in her words to the angry man and Gisen had chastised him practically into the color of a tomato. That had been amusing enough but then the annoyed, almost bored voice that came from behind was nearly enough to make the officer explode. How dare they speak to him like this; he was merely trying to abide by the rulings and standards set down in their charter! He spun on his heels, his mind far too gone into anger to actually recognize the voice that had spoken to him before it was too late.

He turned in time to see Mythal, standing before him with a look of derision as poignant as the man's face was shocked. He wasn't an overly tall man by normal Fiore standards -- his height ending a solid six foot, two inches. His hair was about as mussed as Tam's but in a way that actually gave it a form and shape. The shadow of a beard clung to his jawline, which was about as sharp as the crimson glare he was giving to the recruitment officer. Much like the other two, he was not wearing any kind of Rune Knight official attire -- in fact, he looked about as civilian as Gisen did. A white and gray button down shirt, with a black and open collar, regular black pants and black shoes, the only thing that screamed extravagant about the man was the red cloak that draped over his back in near tatters.

All the anger in the officer seemed to spill out like air from a leaky tire. "G-G-General Ragnos..." He muttered, searching for his confidence. "My apologies. I was just remanding this recruit for his lack of decor and proper uniform..." He gestured to Tamlin, his reasons sound and reasonable considering the demeanor and presentation of the man.

But Mythal didn't care about that. “Dunno if ya noticed, Sten, but there are a few o' us that don't exactly stick to the code," he said, waving an idle hand at himself. But he sighed and shook his head. “It's fine. Just... get back to the other recruits. I'll take care of this one," he said, putting his hand forward, silently asking for the paperwork that had been handed him.

The officer nodded and put the paperwork in the open hand immediately. "Of course, sir. Once again, my apol-"

“It's fine. Just get goin,'" the Darkness King waved him away, his tone less sharp than it had been. Stenson nodded, turning to look at Tamlin quickly, his eyes glazing over Dela and Gisen briefly before he left.

“Swoopin' in to help the newbie; surprised you'd be willin' to put in all that effort," Mythal said casually as he glanced at Dela, quick to tease her about her general lack of interest in doing... well, pretty much anything. The quick smirk that followed the comment was enough of a signal to show he found it more humorous than annoying. If anything, he could respect someone who knew who they were and wasn't afraid to  be upfront about it. He turned his gaze to Gisen. “Gisen, aren't you off duty?" He asked, honestly curious. He was pretty sure he had seen that on the registry this morning but frankly, he couldn't be bothered to memorize the damn thing. Serilda was far better with things like that than he was.

“So..." he finally said, glancing at the papers in his hand and then down at the new recruit. “Artorias R. Tamlin," he repeated the name of the man before him. He'd been standing over on the far wall, minding his own business, when he'd overheard Stenson's angry outburst. Normally he didn't clue himself into such things beyond listening for a few seconds but he had been rather... surprised at the gonads on the recruit to lie to the recruitment officer. If only he knew that Stenson was a far of making anyone he considered insubordinate run laps until they were crying and puking.

“First name has 'Art', your initials spell 'Art' but you'd rather be called Tam," the God Slayer remarked, amused. Then he smirked again. “Tam it is then. Lesson one there, Tam -- just be honest about why you're late. Excuses get bruises... or so I'm told. Stenson ain't the only hard ass around here and many of them don't take kindly to bein' strung along." His demeanor took a more serious turn as he continued to consider Tamlin. “You have any idea why the Rune Knights are recruitin' so heavily right now? Or are you just here because you always wanted to be a magic cop?" Mythal was not one to bat around the bushes with people; he was upfront with his questions and statements, which probably made him both an appealing and unappealing officer to have in charge of a military branch.

But either way, there he was. And he was honestly curious to what had drawn the recruit here this day.

City of EraRune Knights
    867/867
    Let me tell you, they are fear.

Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 2nd April 2019, 1:32 am

Tam raised his eye brows when a voice interjected between the rampant yelling of the Rune Knight officer. Tam slowly turned his head to see who was speaking. To his surprise it was very colorfully dressed girl, she had beautiful blonde hair and stunning eyes. Tam was shocked to say the very least, it took him awhile but Tam was able to put two and two. It seemed like he was being helped out. His eyes slowly peeled away from the girls face and back to the Rune Knight that was chewing him out.

Before Tam could let out a response, another voice interjected. Tam shifted his eyes to see who spoke. Another cute girl. Tam narrowed his eyes a bit he looked around and wondered to himself where are all these cute girls are coming from. Tam zoned out for a second thinking to himself. So... is this like... one of those situations from one of those books I read? Is this what they call the start of a harem? Is this the spring time of Tam's youth? If so someone has to cue the romantic music and sakura petals.... but it can't be a harem if it's just two girls and a dude, that would only be a love triangle..... There needs to be another love interest, then the harem can begin...Just as Tam finished that thought a dashing man waltzed in..... Shyt I guess I know who's best girl in this harem.... Tam cracked low key smirked as he gave himself a pat for his internal snarky remark.

"Er...Yes I won't make it a habit... my bad dude didn't mean to uh... disrespect ya feel?" Tam apologized to the Rune Knight as he bowed down. He turned to his squad of heroes. "It's  cool... Mister Stiletto over there was just helpin me out, I was lost and stuff... totally my bad...Thank you sir" Tam winked at Stenson, he kinda felt bad for the guy, seemed like he was just trying to do his job.

"Er yeah...sorry I just moved in here I haven't been here long... only been a week... been crashin at the benches not too far from here.... don't really have a means to iron it and stuff.... ran into a couple of jerks that kinda tried to jack my stuff.... but uh... they took what little cash I had... which is no biggie I'm broke anyway haha.... but yeah my uniform got messed up at the skirmish...."
     Tam explained himself to the girl with black hair and red highlights. He then turned to answer the man who clearly had the most authority. Tam's conscience gave an indication now would be the time to get his act somewhat together.

"Well uh...I was late cuz overslept...aaaand I got lost.....aaand I bought snacks.... uh dried squid? No? Anyone?" Tam said as he pulled some dried up squid from his little rucksack willing and ready to give his share. "Uhm...I honestly have no clue Mr.Dude-sir, ain't no idea what happened...uh and as for my reasons..." Tam paused for a moment. "Why did I want to join? Uh.... to extort civilians, sneak into the evidence room and do all the confiscated drugs, abuse my badge to get into places I shouldn't be in, you know the good cop and the bad cop... I hella I wanna be the bad cop...." Tam spoke his words seriously loud enough just so only the group could hear, he then let his words it sit for a moment. After a few a second or so a smiled curled upon his lips and burst into laughter. "Just kidding boss man...." Tam grinned as he gave Mythal a wink. Fuck conscience, Tam wanted to have some fun...besides he had to know how far could he get away with things.

"I came here to get stronger, because my home island was sunk by a leviathan class sea demon, as a result I'm hell bent on revenge on slaying that demon and I thought a good way of getting stronger and cultivating my magic is by joining the force....BAHAHAHA kidding in all seriousness... as you can see I'm kind of a goon... I wanna turn my life around and actually do something useful in my life."
    Tam once again set an airs of seriousness after seemingly cracking another joke. As to what he said... It was mostly true, but to which part was true.... well my dear reader you can take your guess.

"I'm pretty fucking useless at the moment sir.... I know that... buuuut as you can read on my application... I'm really fuckin good at being canon fodder.... and coffee.... I make a pretty mean cup of Joe."
    Tam gave a charming grin, as bright as the sun reflecting off the ocean waves. "If ya need me to run some laps due to insubordination.... I gotchu chief... go ahead and point the way to the track.... fair warning thoe my doctor diagnosed me as a chronic loser...meaning I'm athletically inept" Tam's devil may care attitude was quite infectious, a few Rune knights who ended up walking close enough was able to catch the last few jokes that Tam made and found themselves chuckling at the Jupiter sized nuts of that the fresh recruit had just displayed.
    Dela
    Dela

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Experience : 1,987,286

Post by Dela 4th April 2019, 4:46 am

"I dunno...I just sorta felt the vibe of a kindred spirit or something," shrugged the girl, though the smirk on her face that mirrored her superior officer's showed she was unruffled. In fact, he wasn't wrong, and she was comfortable enough in her own skin to accept her laziness. However, this Tam guy amused her on many levels. The more he spoke, the more she took a shine to him. Never before had she met someone who might be more of a hot mess than her, so it was a treasure she didn't want to let go quite yet.

Dela didn't speak up, but she did take the dried squid he offered some time after he'd moved on. Her munching added some background noise to Tam's explanations and Mythal's official commandery junk. Truthfully the blonde tuned out to all three of the people near her until the new recruit told his joke about being a bad cop. Hacking for a few moments on her snatched snack, Dela managed not to die and regained her composure. He was a goon for sure, but dang if he wasn't friend material. It would take little effort to become friends, she imagined...which was the best way she could think of. Private Hodgins didn't have many friends, and while she saw little need to trust random people who try to drag you out for "activities", Dela could just envision endless evenings of silent company to the tune of game soundtracks and guilt-free naps. It was a match made in lazy heaven.

Her blissful daydream was dashed by ugly words like "track", "run", and "laps"! The girl with the azure eyes balked, expression twisting into one of disgust. What had brought on this horrific change in topic? Maybe if she slipped off now, she could avoid every bit of this and lock herself back in her fortress of do-nothingness. "Oof, we might be kindred, but don't even ask me to run laps with him. I have literally anything else to do," Dela muttered, already side stepping back toward the hall she'd emerged from.

[wc: 347 || total: 733/500]

Last edited by Dela on 29th February 2020, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Introductions of a lazy and aloof recruit 60731_s
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th April 2019, 10:11 am

While at first it seemed as though the pair of females that came to defend the new recruit were going in one ear and out the other, another voice seemed to chime in that caught even the normally alert elemental off guard. His voice seemed a little casual and lazy, but there were little stints of times where she remembered being in the company of that voice so his title stuck out in her mind like a sore thumb when he spoke up so suddenly. Rather than breaking into a salute, she simply acted as casual as possible, adjusting the guitar case strap on her to sit a little more comfortably. As far as the leaders above her had gone so far, it only seemed they were all vastly different from one another in so many ways. And yet... she was most unfamiliar with her own captain above all else. It didn't really seem so fair, but she must have been busy to be kept from hanging about with her other members. Then there was "by the book" Serilda, which was something she could see as a very helpful guide.. but maybe that was bias?

The slayer seemed a little thrown off as she listened to the general turning his attention towards the group. Though that only lasted until she remembered that he'd just said he would take care of the situation. Her attention remained a little more aimed towards Mythal until he'd shot a glance at the blonde whom shown up just before Gisen did. Wondering what he meant by his comment, she had no real time until it turned into him coming for her reasoning for being here despite being off duty for the day. ”O-Oh, yeah, sir. U-Um, well I don't really _live_ anywhere specific, soo.. I have my mail sent here. I figured I'd check on anything that came for me; mail, special requests... off the books stuff.” She smiled a little, giving off a little giggle of a small rush of excitement. ”I still like to hunt down big monsters in my spare time, sooo I throw myself out there if I'm not doing my job here. A busy bunny I like to be~” Of course, she didn't really know if Mythal was even aware of the Knights former "career" prior to being here, nor the comment over being a bunny.

It came time for Tamlin's excuses. Curiosity kept the bunny in line of wanting to know just what she had to learn from him. Where he was from what he- ...Did.. he just offer dried squid? She examined it a little from the distance she had. She could hazily remember cooking much LARGER ones before... but these seemed like little hatchlings of them, or maybe normal ones.. who knew? ”Mmm.. No thanks, I'll stick to carrots.” She replied to his kind offer, opening a hand before a carrot would just instantly appear out of nowhere in it. She'd take a small bite, making the loud crunch of the fresh vegetable ring through the immediate area. Honestly, the fun idea hit her when Tamlin would begin his speech would be to make a bucket full of tiny popcorn shaped pieces of carrots to munch on had crossed her mind, but the idea seemed too convoluted to work with in the immediate moment.

With another munch into her carrot, she began to listen to his motives for wanting to join the Rune Knights. Her attention was set onto the new recruit as he laid out some little false story. Honestly... Gisen was clueless as to what kind of joke he was making. It... wasn't even funny really. But before she'd even make the question audible to the group, he started up again, mentioning a large, leviathan like demon that he wanted to cull. Immediately, ALL of her attention was focused onto him and she began to smile, fire in her eyes. ”I'M IN!” She volunteered so suddenly, chuckling before a rather large looking sword, bulky and extremely heavy looking weapon appeared into Gisen's right hand, swinging around to rest on her right shoulder. The blade all its own looking as though it were made purely out of ice from the inside, but the outside looking like it were made of scales and metal. ”I'm a lean, mean, monster killin' machine... technically rock, but the joke is what it is. Anyway, if you want or need help, you can count on me!” As she finished, her hand holding the weapon would release, the weapon vanishing back where she left it prior to summoning it.

1292 words

sucré @ gs

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 12th April 2019, 5:42 pm

I've been out there and seen the things she's made

Tam was… well, he was a bit of an oddity. He was a bit fidgety but also had a sort of neurotic charm about him that kind of made one have no response but to smile and shake their head. Despite the way that Stenson had been laying into him verbally, Tam was quick to alleviate the tense air between them and thank the departing man. The officer huffed a little, a small snort that didn’t really tell if he took the praise seriously or not. It was Mythal who looked back and whistled softly. “I think that’s the closest thing to a laugh I’ve seen that guy make. Not bad, kid,” he said with an amused snort of his own. He listened as Tam explained his menial and humble outfit, stating that he had only been in town for about a week and had apparently been sleeping on benches and had been mugged. Mythal knew that life all too well.

He cleared away his lies from before and explained that he had overslept, gotten himself lost and had also stopped for something to eat. He held up a gathering of dried squid, willing to share with three around them. “Thanks but I’m good for now. Hang onto it for yourself,” he waved the offer away politely. He wasn’t much of a seafood kind of guy as it was. “Mythal. And don’t let any officer tell ya to call me general or nothin’. Just Mythal is fine.” He’d already had plenty of people snapping to attention, saluting and addressing him by his title. If he could nip that in the bud early, he’d be more than happy. But what was surprising was his reasons for being here -- apparently he wanted to become a ‘bad cop’; extorting people, stealing, abusing his badge and all the trimmings that went with being an all around terrible protector. The Darkness King stared at him, rather wide-eyed, amazed that someone would be so upfront about that and not expect repercussions.

But it wasn’t long before he was grinning and stating that he was kidding, his wry grin giving him away only a moment before he explained himself. The God Slayer sighed and shook his head. “Prankster then. This’ll be fun,” he said, though his tone wasn’t lacking amusement. He was always one that enjoyed a good joke here and there. His next explanation was a bit darker and more in line with things he had heard before before he revealed that that, as well, was a joke. He admitted he was a bit of a loony character and he was honestly looking to do something with his life, even going as far as to state that he was useless. He even offered to run the laps that he had jokingly stated that Stenson would thrown him on, though it would apparently be more pathetic than impressive.

Mythal glanced at Dela, who had all but lost herself in her own daydream. He was used to her behavior at this point -- she was far more interested in the thoughts in her head than actually focusing. And making her do work? He may as well try and draw gold from dirt. “Ah c’mon, Dela. Would be the first set of laps you’ve run to date. Could be good for ya,” he remarked, jumping right on board with joking train. Then he turned to Gisen and smiled. “Mythal, Gisen. No need for sir or nothin’. And it’s fine; I was just surprised to see ya hangin’ around the mess. Yer more than welcome to go where ya want, you know that.” Gisen seemed like a sweet girl, though she certainly carried an edge to her. The reveal of her sword at the mention of a demon certainly backed up her statement of enjoying hunting monsters.

“I’ll make this short an’ sweet then, Tam. The Rune Knights got decimated; over eighty percent of their standin’ troops wiped out. So now we’re aggressively recruitin’ to build up our numbers again. If you want more details, there’s a rather length report posted… I dunno, somewhere around here,” he said, gesturing outwards and to nothing in particular. “And for the record; if you’re offerin’ to help, you ain’t useless. Smallest steps, kid,” he said with a gentle nod. “Anyways, why don’t you two show him around the place? Make Dela do some work for once.”

City of EraRune Knights
    761/1628
    Let me tell you, they are fear.

Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 6th May 2019, 9:58 pm

Tam looked at his new acquaintances and possibly new friends. Despite Tam's unkempt appearance, it was clear he listened attentively to every word that was said to him. The lax Mythal put whatever uneasiness Tam had to ease. Maybe The Rune knight's aren't so bad. Tam was no fool, he knew Mythal must have had some serious firepower to be put in the position he was in. It was almost surreal for Tam, he wasn't expecting at all to be greeted by someone who was top brass so soon.

Tam found Gisen adorable, something about her reminded Tam of a small animal. Tam noticed the guitar slung on Gisen back. A small jolt of excitement ran through his body. Tam loved to play the guitar as well, and he hoped that perhaps he would be able to have a Jam session. Tam took a step back in awe when Gisen suddenly pulled out a gigantic sword seemingly out of nowhere. "W-woah!....Uh Y-yeah I'll be sure to call you when I need to go monster slayin" Tam let out a chuckle completely impressed by the girl's strength.

Once Dela made her stance on physical exercise apparent, Tam felt a little bad that he may have put her in a position she wasn't too keen on. However, Tam couldn't help but chuckle at Mythal and Dela's dynamic as Dela was playfully prodded by Mythals teasing jokes. A smile curled on Tam's lips as he watched the two speak to one another.

When Mythal turned to Tam and explained the situation, Tam's face grew serious as he gave the god slayer a solemn nod. "Thanks... I'll do my best... Oh and don't worry! They don't need to show me around, I'll just catch up with the other recruits. Don't want to take too much of all of ya'lls time. I look forward to workin with ya'll... anyway thanks a whole bunch! See ya'll around!" Tam grinned brightly as he waved the group goodbye before dashing off to catch up with the rest of the recruits.

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 7:53 am