Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Into the Mines! (w/ Trinity)

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Into the Mines! (w/ Trinity) Empty Into the Mines! (w/ Trinity)

Post by Saraphina 20th January 2019, 9:39 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Into the Mines! (w/ Trinity) Empty Re: Into the Mines! (w/ Trinity)

Post by Saraphina 20th January 2019, 3:57 pm

Demo Experts,
    A white haired girl giggles as she skips across the streets of Crocus while wearing a short white dress. The girl was wearing her typical outfit color of white with the gloves that go down to her elbows, and was wearing a white low heel upon her feet. Fiore was still too hot for her since she was from up farther north. She was enjoying herself in her new adventures around Fiore. First she had gotten herself an iLac, and even a passport in case she wanted to leave Fiore again! Then she had gotten herself invited to fight some festival creatures and Santa Clause with some other mages in Silent Glaciers. She had even gotten herself a bear mount too! She couldn't bring him around yet as he was still needing to be trained to behave and all around others.

While getting all those things were rather nice getting a notification for a job in general made the girl get rather excited. She would be doing this with someone, and was hoping to get a head start to find out where they'd need to go. She skipped around in a circle as she giggles some more, humming her own tune aloud. She may not have been a great singer, but she still enjoyed attempting to sing. "Prince's of Silver! Prince's of Gold! Bring me my Charming, oh!" She giggles as she sings. Eventually, the girl ends up in front of the mine shaft, and tilts her head a bit. "What was it that the thing said again...? He's dangerous..." She raises a hand and starts counting her fingers rather slowly as she purses her lips and thinks of what the note said. "Dangerous, no one came back alive... and hiding here..." She felt like she was missing something. She couldn't remember what it was. "Oh well! Odin will bless me regardless!" She giggles as she clapped her hands together. She wanted to go shopping around Crocus, but she knew she had to wait till after this job was over. The girl heard that this place was the capital of Fiore. And simply hearing that, made her wish to explore the area even more than before and see all she could. There had to be great stuff about if it was the capital, especially since it looked so huge too!

She then decided she should sit herself down and wait for her partner to show up. She looks about and notices a bench not too far. She skips over to it, and sits down, going back to singing her song to her own tune. "Prince's of Silver! Prince's of Gold! Bring me my Charming, oh! He will be brave! He will be strong! He will do me no wrong!" She sang as if she felt she was the best singer out there, but it typically was up to oneself to determine if she was a decent singer or not. Her legs lightly kicked as she sat there. She raises a hand and smiles softly. "Aegir." She murmurs happily as a light stream of water was swirling around her hand as she wiggled her fingers slowly, as if they themselves were dancing. She holds up her other hand and the water goes swirling about both hands before she leans her head forward slightly to drink the water rather casually. She wondered whom her partner would be for her first job ever. And what they were like. She pauses as she blushes. If it was a guy, maybe he could be her prince charming! She was getting giddy all over again as she let up a squeal, releasing the water in thin air.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    611/1500(3000 TOTAL) WORDS
    TAG

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trinity
    Trinity

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ataxia
    Position : Warlord of Madness
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Divine Calamity (Co GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,586,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physio Manipulation
    Second Skill: Mania
    Third Skill:

Post by Trinity 25th January 2019, 11:03 am

685/1500 WORDS
    Trinity
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
    HP: 000/000
    MP: 000/000
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (duration), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Cooldown: Spell 1 (x/x posts), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Passives/Buffs: Passive 1, Buff 1, Buff 2 (only for those that currently apply)
    Items Used: Item 1, Item 2
    Monsters Killed: x/x

“Wait, where are we?”

Aeron scratched her head, and irritable frown on her face. She absolutely hated when this happened, and it happened all the time. Once again, she’d gotten somewhere without really knowing how. It was like she’d snapped to reality in the middle of a new place, with no recollection of how or when she’d left the last location she remembered being at. It happened a lot because she was one of three personalities that belonged to the woman named Trinity, though Aeron wasn’t exactly aware of that.

“You’re on a job.”

Aeron turned to look at Thana, a woman with long dark hair and bright amber colored eyes. There were not enough words to describe how deeply Aeron loathed this other woman, but she could never seem to get rid of her. Thana was, unfortunately, the only consistent thing in Aeron’s life. No matter where she wound up, the other woman was almost always right there beside her -- usually getting her into trouble and drawing all sorts of attention that she didn’t want.

She held up the piece of paper that she realized was in her hand and looked at it with confusion. “A job?”

Aeron scrutinized the listing while Thana went on. “Yep. We got hired by the city to go into this mine shaft and deal with some delinquent that’s got too many explosives for his own good. We’re supposed to be meeting someone there to help us, too.”

“Great, more company,” Aeron muttered. “Ow!”

Thana smacked her lightly on the back of the head, a mischievous smile on her face. “Now now, don’t be rude. You need to learn how to make friends, my dear.”

“I don’t want friends. Having you around all the time is bad enough as it is.”

Thana only smiled and ignored her, strolling closer to the entrance of the mines. Grumbling angrily to herself, Aeron shoved the job posting back in her pocket and followed. It wasn’t difficult to figure out where they were going as they could hear someone singing in the direction they were heading. The sound grated Aeron’s ears, but Thana rather liked it. When they got there, they found a younger woman wearing all white with long white hair. She was playing with a bit of water that swirled around her fingertips while she sang and occasionally drank from it.

Thana stepped up, keeping a little bit of distance between the two of them. “You here for the job?” she asked, her voice as gruff as her expression. What Saraphina would see was a young woman in her early twenties. She had hair that was brown on one side, pink on the other, and mismatching eyes to go suit the locks. At present, there was a slight scowl on her face. Her clothes were not very nice; they were basic garments that looked like she’d slept in them for several days and hadn’t washed them in a while. There was bits of dried blood and grime in random places on the garments.

Since Thana was merely a hallucination on Aeron’s part, the other wizard would not be able to see her. This would make it especially strange when the woman suddenly flinched like someone had hit her on the head, and she turned to glare at the space next to her like someone was standing there while she rubbed her scalp. “Would you stop that?! What the hell is your problem?”

“Introduce us, you idiot!”

Growling a bit, Aeron turned back to the woman in white. “I’m Aeron. This is Thana.” She jerked her head next to her as though there were someone standing there, and even though the exchange would be one sided for Saraphina she could probably assume that whatever Aeron was seeing, that person had just chastised her for not giving a more friendly greeting.

Please forgive me if I don’t talk much at times. It’s loud enough in my head.
    IVYLEAF33

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 27th January 2019, 9:52 pm

Demo Experts,
    The white haired girl looks up as she was approached, and a grin was on her face. "Oh? Yeah! I'm here to take care of some dude in the mines!" Her voice was far too excited for what she said, but she didn't mind at all. The woman whom approached her, looked rather interesting, and she grinned even wider to her. The woman looked rather charming, but it was a bummer they weren't a male... Maybe next time she'd find him. Maybe. She let her pink eyes look back up to the girl and studied her clothing. They didn't seem too great. She wouldn't be caught dead in it as it wasn't white. Or wedding material.

She hadn't paid a single ounce of attention to her head as she was thinking of how she wouldn't wear the girls clothes, so she didn't notice her flinching over being 'hit'. As she was asked what was her problem, the girl pouts and looks up to her. "Stop what? I didn't do anything!" She whines as she quickly stands up to her full five foot, six inch height. "I did nothing but sit here! Am I not allowed to now?" She couldn't stop her sniffling as she stood there. Quickly, she raised her hands and smacked her cheeks, trying to get herself to not cry anymore, or at least over being yelled at. She glances back as the girl introduced herself, and then another. She glances next to her, and grinned her face. Maybe this girl had the ability to see ghosts? Or was it spirits? She shakes her head as she didn't bother trying to figure out which it would be considered.

"I'm Saraphina! It's nice to meet you! I hope we'll have lots of fun on this job together!" She giggles as she reached her hand out to grab Aeron's hand. She gripped it enough to pull the other girls hand up to her chest a bit. "Oooh! Are you ready to get inside the mine and start getting this dude?!" She questions, eyes lighting up with excitement. She quickly lets go of the girls hand and turns towards the mines. She claps her hands together as the excitement of her first official job was coming right back at her again. She then quickly starts skipping in her heels over towards the entrance. "Helloo~oo?!" She calls out into the entrance of the mine, hearing her voice echoing back at her. She was waiting for another voice to come and talk to her, but nothing seemed to be coming. She pouts and crosses her arms over her chest a bit. It's no fun when others don't respond. Maybe when they get deeper in the man will.

Looking back over her shoulder, Saraphina giggles and waves for the other girl to hurry up. "Lets go! I want to see if this guy is my Charming or not!" She calls out to her before she skips right into the dark mine. She pauses a short distance in, looking towards one of the torches on the wall... Should she grab the torch... or should she let Aeron grab it? She then gasps and yells; "Thrud!" while holding up her hand a bit. It sounded very much like throoth, but she didn't care as a hilt of a sword was suddenly in her hand. A moment later, the blade appeared and lit up light a lightbulb, completing the whole sword that lit the way. She didn't need to hold a stinky torch now, she had her sword to light the way.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    (595)1206/1500 WORDS
    TAG

Spells n things:

Trinity
    Trinity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Trinity 30th January 2019, 11:08 am

1124/1500 WORDS
    Trinity

“I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to her,” Aeron grumbled when the girl in white started to protest being yelled at. It didn’t take the other woman long to catch on that Aeron was seeing someone and draw her own conclusions about it, however. Soon she was smiling again and introducing herself as Saraphina. She was quite the bubbly one, and it was already grating on Aeron’s nerves a bit.

““I like her,” Thana said not even bothering to hide her amusement over how obviously mismatched the two women were to work with one another. Saraphina seemed to be the exact opposite in personality from Aeron, and that greatly tickled the more psychopathic personality.

They both watched as Saraphina literally skipped to the entrance of the mine and shouted into it. Aeron groaned lightly to herself. “This girl is going to get me killed…” she muttered softly.

Thana giggled. ““Probably,” she said, not sounding too choked up about it.

Shoving her hands in her pockets with a scowl, Aeron followed after the girl. There was a torch near the entryway, and for a moment it seemed like Saraphina might take it but then she suddenly produced a glowing sword out of nowhere. Not keen on relying on this other woman for light, Aeron snatched the torch for herself.

“Your prince charming?” she asked dryly. “Why would you want to find a man in a mine shaft, of all places?” The entire concept of a “prince charming” was ridiculous to her, but to hope to find one in a place like this? Surely there were more important things to think about, like living.

Between their two light sources it was easy enough to see even small things in the staft. There were plenty of small critters that had made their way inside, mostly bugs like spiders. Aeron ignored them, not caring one way or another, until one such spider dropped down from the ceiling in front of her. She was making to just swipe it aside as she walk passed, but as soon as she was close enough it did the most unexpected thing.

It exploded.

Aeron shrieked in surprise and stumbled backward, coughing from the smoke that filled the area. Her face was covered in black soot. “What the hell?” Even Thana was coughing, though also laughing as she brushed dark splotches off her clothes.

““Exploding spiders? Now that sounds like a good time!”

IVYLEAF33

[/color]

Last edited by Trinity on 22nd February 2019, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 7th February 2019, 9:19 pm

Demo Experts,
    Saraphina simply waved her hand after she was told she was talking to someone else, having gotten that it was the other person Aeron was talking about, Thana. She giggles to herself before she had went to the mine and begun to enter into it. As she was questioned about her prince charming and why she'd want to find a man in the mine shaft, she looks over her shoulder and giggles. "Well... He could be my perfect Prince Charming who's just misunderstood! And dirty... But mainly misunderstood!" She shows her sharp teeth to the girl before she turns he head around to see ahead of them. She was skipping once more, her feet scraping against the floor as she did so. Her sword was raised up and lighting the way as she walked, even though Aeron had grabbed the torch on the wall. She guessed two lights were better than one, especially if she used her sword too.

Saraphina was looking around in awe as she giggled and grinned rather wickedly. "It may look so cold and damp here, but I kind of like it!" She couldn't help but admit aloud. The white haired mage looked back behind her to talk to Aeron again when the spider dropped. She blinked a bit before it exploded. "Oh my goodness!" She squealed in delight when she takes a couple steps back and holds her sword higher. She let up another, rather excited, squeal and holds out her hand. "Explode on this! Jord!" The earth around them started to rumble a bit as the girls pinkish eyes seemed wide with excitement. A moment later, as spiders were attempting to blow up, boulders were smashing them, condensing the blast and keeping it under the rocks, that now rained down on the two girls as pebbles. Saraphina was trying her hardest to not giggle too much as she twirled under the pebbles a bit. These spiders were slightly fast, but Saraphina's rocks were faster as they covered over the area.

A moment after the explosions were done, the white haired mage pouts and slumps her shoulders. "That's no fun..." She frowns as she turns her head. She blinks as she noticed that down the tunnel was someone in a cavern area. She tilts her head and starts to make her way towards him, but something tells her to stop... The guy was seeming like he was conveniently placed... and it didn't sit well with the girl as she tilts her head to the side. She didn't notice that there were a couple more off to the side, not till she poked her head in and looked around the cavern. They were each on one side of the entrance. The one towards the right suddenly begun to run towards the entrance, having seen the white haired girl peeking through. She gasped as he had apparently stepped on something. A rhythmic beeping started to sound after he moved away from the spot. Saraphina squints a little, before just barely seeing the faint glow of a red light flickering in time with the beeping.

Without much of a warning, Saraphina raised her arms up and prepared for an explosion, which seemed to set off every other mine that was in the cavern. At the same time as the mines were blowing up, the crazed man who was running after the girl, threw something at her. She couldn't tell at first what it was, till it was close enough. "Boom Stiiick!" He had screamed as he chucked a stick of dynamite, lighting others on his own chest before he was slightly caught by one of the mines, in which it blew off his leg and he tried to crawl after them. The other mines were skillfully placed around the other two guys, with the same amount of dynamite strapped to their chests, that the explosion wouldn't touch them, only rattle rocks down onto their heads, like it was to Saraphina and Aeron. Sara raised her hand though, using Jord to keep the rocks from smacking her and her current partner, frowning rather deeply. "You tried to kill me?" She calls out as she holds up Thrud, and snarls a little. The sword begun to glow rather brightly for a moment, blinding the slave guys before five swords were floating around her. "I do not appreciate being attacked! That is no way to treat a princess!" She shrieks as she points her sword towards the left, at the other guy with the dynamite on his chest. Both of these guys were aiming for the girls now, running as they were throwing dynamite and shouting 'boom stick'.

The girl glanced to the side a bit and chucked her original sword at the guy who was trying to crawl with no legs, getting his back before the boom sticks had blown up on his chest. She let out a huff, and goes to retrieve her sword from near the guy who just blew himself up, before she noticed the state of her clothes. Her beautiful white dress now had dirt and dust all over it along with being slightly torn in a few places! She let up a scream of horror as she looks towards the other guy. Her swords only slightly slowed him down, but he was still chucking his stuff. Maybe Aeron would finish them off for her... and they could just go and deal with the last guy... She absolutely wasn't in a good mood now, this guy couldn't be her prince charming if he had minions trying to kill her...
    Saraphina R. Zima
    (944)2150/1500 WORDS

Spells n things:

Trinity
    Trinity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Trinity 22nd February 2019, 4:28 am

2214/1500 WORDS
    Trinity

At least one of them was having a good time. Well, two. Thana cackled gleefully as she and Aeron watched Saraphina start smashing explosive spiders with rocks and pebbles. Though her method certainly contained the blasts well enough to keep them from being injured by the annoying things, the mine itself was shaking something fierce from all the violent popping. Thankfully, it didn’t take long before they were all out of commission.

Aeron muttered to herself and brushed off all the dust and debris that had been loosed on her head. She already hated this place. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to create spiders that exploded? Unfortunately, it was only about to get worse. Her partner ventured forward a bit, instinct cautioning her to a stop. ““What’s wrong?” she asked. The answer came as several soft beeping sounds began to fill the area, as well as the sound of running feet and someone screaming about a.. Boom stick?

Aeron shrieked in surprise as the mine rocked from a sudden explosion, one that was much larger than anything the spiders had dished out. ““WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” she yelled angrily, already tired of the chaos. Fearing for her wellbeing, she tapped into her magic and used it to thicken the layer of her skin, so she could endure a bit more wear and tear before taking any real damage. Saraphina was busy yelling at some guy crawling toward them with a bomb wrapped around his chest, which had to be the most absurd thing she’d ever heard of. She could see now that there were actually five guys just like this one, each sporting self destructive means of fire power.

A bunch of swords appeared around her partner, who was now quite upset with the whole situation. Thana strolled right into the room, heedless of the mines on the grounds and of the suicidal men around her. ““I think I see someone up ahead!” she told Aeron with a mischievous grin. ““I’m going to go check it out!”

““No, wait!” Aeron cried out. It was too late. Thana had already scurried down one of the shafts and out of sight, leaving Thana and Saraphina to deal with all the danger, as usual. ““I swear to gods, I’m going to kill that stupid bitch some day!” she growled. A nearby explosion caught her off guard and threw her back several feet. She cried out in pain when her head smacked against the rough earthen wall behind her. Yet more dirt and debris fell on her as the mine shaft shook, leaving a nasty film of dust in the air that irritated her throat and made her cough.

She growled and shook her head to clear it, eyes laying on the weird slave that had thrown dynamite at her. ““Alright, I’ve had enough of this.” Standing to her feet, Aeron stormed into the violence. Her blood began to pump like crazy through her body, sending her into an adrenalized state that heightened her strength. At the same time, she shrank in size until she was little more than a handful of inches tall, and a pair of pixie like wings sprouted from her back.

With a furious cry, she shot herself across the room so fast and so hard that when she slammed into the chest of one of the slaves, she ran right through him and burst out the other side, coated in his blood. If he wasn’t dead when he fell to the ground, he certainly was after his face landed on one of the buried mines and set it off. Without waiting to see the results of her actions, Aeron flew forward and did the exact same thing to the remaining people that were attacking them. Soon, all of them were lying on the ground either in puddles of their own blood, or with pieces of their bodies strewn haphazardly around the room thanks to the mines in the ground.

““I’m going to kill this guy when I find him,” Aeron declared once the dust had settled and they were free to move forward. She flew over the rest of the mines entirely, landing safely just past them at the entrance of the shaft that Thana had taken off toward. Her body reverted back to normal as she returned to her proper size and the wings on her back disappeared. ““Thana took off this way. Claimed she saw someone. Maybe it’s the guy we’re looking for. If it is, I’m going to wring my hands around his scrawny neck until his head pops off!”

Waiting only long enough to make sure that Sara got past the rest of the mine field without any difficulty, Aeron pressed forward down the shaft the direction that Thana had gone. She could hear the woman’s voice echoing down the hallways, though she was entirely unaware that she was the only one who could hear it. To Saraphina, Aeron probably just seemed like she was turning randomly down corridors.

Oddly enough, she did wind up going down the right direction. Aeron discovered this when she entered a larger cave and was immediately struck by an explosive spell that sent her flying. ““WOULD YOU KNOCK IT OFF?” she yelled at the man as she struggled back up to her feet. He was a scrawny looking man with pale skin like he hadn’t seen the sun in a while -- though it was hard to tell because he was covered head to foot in soot from the mines. His dull brown hair was thinning on top and his clothes were tattered, looking like he hadn’t washed them in weeks. Thana was nowhere to be seen, unsurprisingly.

Aeron was getting real tired of all the explosions going off. Her own clothes, poor as they had already been, were completely ruined. ““You still think this little rat is your prince charming?” she asked Saraphina. As she talked her body once more started to morph. Her skin became grey and sullen, her hair thinned and turned white. Miscolored eyes faded to a glowing white as her teeth turned sharp and her fingers shifted into claws. She took on the full aspect of the Hag, a terrifying looking old woman that eyed the demolition wizard with a crazed expression as the very presence of her take over spell began to slowly siphon magic out of him.

““Because I’m thinking we should make some mince meat out of him.”

IVYLEAF33

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 8th March 2019, 10:03 pm

Demo Experts,
    Saraphina glanced at Aeron when she had cried for someone to wait, but she assumed it wasn’t to her, especially when she cursed the woman. Thana, wasn’t it? If Saraphina hadn’t finished chopping up one of the guys with dynamite, she would have missed her current partner shrinking down to a small size before piercing the guy and going right through him. A wide grin formed on her face as she was rather impressed and giggles a bit. “That was adorable!” She giggles rather happily before she starts to follow Aeron with a skip. Her sword was in her hand as she followed her. “I hope Thana is right. I’d absolutely love to let his heart be on the end of my sword.” She giggles and holds her hands out behind her back.

The white haired mage had kept a short distance behind Aeron, allowing her to lead the way now since she seemed to have an idea where she was going. She wasn’t going to pass up someone else leading the way for her. Less work on her end. When Aeron was suddenly struck by an explosive, she stopped and smiles as she holds her sword in her hand and clears her throat after seeing the man. “Yeah… so not my prince charming… not hunky enough.” She sticks her tongue out a moment. “Don’t even think there’s enough meat on him. Why not just use his bones to make something, like a chair or whatever.” She snorts before she shrugs her shoulders. She honestly couldn’t think of anything useful to do with a corpse of a man who looked worthless. She grins rather widely at Aeron and her ability to change herself to a pixie, and now a hag. She was simply wonderful to her. “I hope to see more of your transformations!” She giggles as she holds out her arm ahead of her. “Jord~!” She cackles as she lets her giant rocks come out and distract the guy.

As her rocks were threatening to crush the guys head, Saraphina quickly was rushing towards the guys front. He attempted to throw an explosion spell at her, but she uses one of her rocks to maneuver in front of her and let it explode instead. She came forth from the dust of the rock and explosion, and let up another excited cackle. “My prince would never send stupid minions after me to kill me!” She cries out at him as she was smacked with an explosion from behind. “Well it’s a good thing I don’t plan to be your prince charming, bitch.” The man said in a crackly voice. Saraphina snarls as she gets back on her feet and chucks her sword at him while her rocks came down together on him. The rocks made a slight ‘boom’ sound from colliding with one another on top of the man, and the sword was sticking out between them. A smirk was on the white haired mages’ lips as she starts to go forward to see the state of the man. She leans forward to check on the man, see if he’s still alive, before she yanks her sword out of his chest, and made the rocks slip back to the earth. “Well. Guess he’s gone.” She says as she turns on her heel. She places her sword on her shoulder, not minding the blood dripping onto her dress as she walks back the way they came. She wanted her reward for taking this job now. She didn’t need to worry about the guy who she thought could have been her prince, especially since he really wasn’t.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    (606)2756/1500 WORDS
    TAG

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 1:26 am