Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Social - Blanc & Eoduun] A Stop at a Village

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Social - Blanc & Eoduun] A Stop at a Village Empty [Social - Blanc & Eoduun] A Stop at a Village

Post by Elyon 15th January 2019, 2:15 pm

Eoduun Eero
    A-rank || Silver Wolf || 551 words || 551 total
    It was just a few days since Eoduun had been in Peace Village last. He was fighting off the mysterious festive invaders with his mentee, Aspen. A lot has happened that day. Like him murdering an old man and temporarily losing all of his clothing. Flinging his ding dong in front of his mentee. That was just great. Those memories still haunted him from time to time and he reckoned that Eero will be quite surprised to discover that particular part of the life he wasn't exactly part of. Eoduun had his signature black outfit on - jacket, jeans and boots. Simple, but effective. He wanted to get out and get some fresh air and since there really weren't any big towns or cities in Silver Wolf's vicinity, Peace Village was the obvious choice for him. Besides, some of the folks already knew him, so that made things a bit easier and smoother. The reversed pyramid was tucked away, safely in one of his pockets.

The mage's feet stepped into the village. It was just as covered in snow as the few days ago he had been there. He did spot a few marks where the ground hadn't recovered quite yet from his acidic assault. Eoduun hoped that it wasn't too much of a bother to the villagers. He walked between the houses and reached the main street. The mage didn't plan on staying in the village for too long. Just a day or two to take a breather. He probably shouldn't really do that and would probably get a reprimanding from Leona, but he just felt like doing effectively nothing. He was heading to the fateful inn and along the way some of the guards waved at him as a greeting and Eoduun returned the wave. It felt strange, knowing that people knew him. And in good light, too. Oh, how much he had changed.

The Ace reached the only inn in the village. Just as before, it was one of the bigger buildings and on the ground floor was housing a pub that was run by the owner of the inn. As soon as he entered the building, a booming voice welcomed Eoduun. "Well, hello there lad! Haven't seen ye in a while, but sure heard about ye recently!" The innkeeper welcomed the mage. Eoduun knew that the man was most likely referring to Eero, but only Leona knew. "Hello. Well, I'm glad to be back." He would smile in return as he approached the counter. The innkeeper laughed. "As am I! Say, what can I do for ye?" He would ask with a grin. "Two nights, single bed room, please." Eoduun would place his request. "Well, for the little hero of Peace Village it will be on the house." The older man would wink at the mage and rummage around for keys. "It's fine, I can pay." The mage would protest. "I know ye can, but ye have done more for the village than just two nights at me establishment." The innkeeper would insist as he handed the keys over the counter to Eoduun. "We're both stubborn, I will just admit defeat now and take the damn keys." He would say with a laugh as he took the keys from the innkeeper who joined him in the laugh.
    NOTES
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Social - Blanc & Eoduun] A Stop at a Village 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Blanc
    Blanc

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infusion
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Social - Blanc & Eoduun] A Stop at a Village Empty Re: [Social - Blanc & Eoduun] A Stop at a Village

Post by Blanc 16th January 2019, 8:03 am

"My my, it's even colder then yesterday and there's more snow too." The calm voice of a young man sounded through the quiet streets. It was just stated matter of factly, as if he was reading a report and didn't give much room for an answer. The white haired man's words though were accompanied not by one, but two pair of feet dragging through the snow below them. Accompanying his own pair, was the pair of a man about twice his age, in fact the man walking behind him could've been his father by age but it was not as simple as that. While he wore a well decorated and expensive looking get up complete in white that looked like it came from a foreign country, the man behind him - who was carrying two big bags of food and different kinds of tools under each arm - was dressed in only a pair of shorts and a thin shirt, with not even shoes on his feet. Fact was that in peace village there was a young man who liked to turn things on their head for his on enjoyment. He wasn't evil per se and didn't look to hurt anyone, but where ever he went peoples lifes seemed to accellerate by a few times once they got involved with him. In that vein, the man that was carrying all of Blanc's bags with far to little clothes on himself, was not doing so because he liked the newcomer, but because he got involved with him carelessely. He and his friends who had partaken in a friendly round of fun gambling, had let the guy join in and it was then when things got taken into overdrive and after loosing too much, the man turned Blanc's carrier had to uphold the bet of being the mage's 'personal assistant' for a day, listening to his every request. Again, no real evil intentions were held by anyone, but this humiliation from Blanc's side, was his way of taking the W. An answer to the Swordsman's remark about the weather would not come, the 'assistant' had decided to nt get involved with him any further then their promise.

After a few more minutes of walking, Blanc energetically pushed open the door to the same inn that Eoduun had entered earlier and walked over to the counter. He noticed the other mage and that he was way unique compared to the other people in the village, but didn't pay much attention to him yet. Instead the white haired male ordered drinks. "I'm back from my little shopping trip chief, how about two nice, warm drinks... how about hot chocolate?" Blanc had been here for about three and a half days now and was preparing to head for the siver wolf guild to give it a proper look. For that he had collected some intel and the necessary food and tools for his journey into the mountains. He could leave by tomorro morning, or so was the plan. With a satisfied grin he stood at the counter and waited for his two drinks. What he got first though was a little comment, "Boy, I told ye to not cause trouble for anyone I've gotten complaints already and now you do that?" The innkeeper pointed towards Blanc's companion. Blanc turned around and let out a dragged out, Ohh~ That's right almost forgot, come here, you can put my stuff down here and take a seat. I got us drinks and don't worry, I consider our little bet paid off so you enjoy your drink." Like everyday, he came in and had most of the eyes on him, while being as unpredictable as ever. All that everyone who had seen him was sure of, was that he wasn't quite to be trusted.

(635 Words)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Social - Blanc & Eoduun] A Stop at a Village Empty Re: [Social - Blanc & Eoduun] A Stop at a Village

Post by Elyon 19th January 2019, 9:35 am

Eoduun Eero
    A-rank || Silver Wolf || 305 words || 851 total
    The keys to his room were handed to Eoduun and he was about to leave, so that he would put down some of his things in there, but an another person entered the inn. It was a white haired young man, followed by an older man, who seemed to be carrying a number of things. Eoduun was going to put down his things first, but after what the innkeeper said he decided to stay. If the older man wasn't exactly excited to see somebody, then they had a good reason for that. As somebody who used to work in an inn himself, Eoduun knew that something must've happened before that warranted that kind of behaviour. Technically Eoduun didn't work at an inn but Eero instead, but the point was still the same to him.

The young man that was being questioned ordered drinks and then told the other man to put down the things and take a seat. Eoduun didn't know what was going on. Then again, it wasn't any of his business, so he didn't raise any vocal concerns. The boy wasn't in the position to be questioning anybody. Until something happened, which he hoped wouldn't. The innkeeper seemed to have noticed Eoduun's brief hesitation. "Don't worry about it lad. Go grab a seat and I will bring ye yer mead. Ye just let me know if ye or yer Guild need anything, ye hear?" He would nudge Eoduun to grab a seat as he went into the back to relay the order to the kitchen staff in the back. "Thanks. I will." The mage would thank the innkeeper and walk past the white haired man to take a seat at one of the unoccupied nearby tables, while keeping an eye out for the other man that arrived along with the white haired one.
    NOTES
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Blanc
    Blanc

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanc 19th January 2019, 2:03 pm

When he heard the word 'guild' one could be sure that Blanc was already working his brain again. Who was that strong seeming fella that had been at the bar before him? He was part of a guild and seemed to be quite adept at using magic. Which magic was unknown to Blanc but he could sense the extent of his overall magical power and knew that he himself was weaker. It seemed he needed to put more effort in his training as a mage, almost everyone he encountered was stronger then he himself. Getting a personal weapon was also on the plan so he wouldn't have to rely on slapping his opponents in fights. But that was unimportant right now as he didn't plan on fighting. Instead he had a new person on his radar that seemed to be interesting or atleast helpful on his travels. Without waiting much longer, once his drink had arrived, he left his stuff standing infront of the counter and made his way over to the weird haired mage and sat himself right across from him. After setting his drink down he folded his hands and supported his arms at the elbows on the table, so he could in turn rest his head on his folded hands. For a moment he just smiled at the unknown guild-living mage as if he was an inteeting animal he was expecting a fancy trick from. After just a short moment, he raised his voice and spoke up. "I coulnd't help but overhear you're a mage. That's great, because I was looking for someone who knows his way around here and might be able to tell me how to get to the Silver Wolf guild." Trying his luck he added, "I was actually straight up hoping to have found someone of said guild in you, since the old man said something about a guild and you." Staring at Blanc's smile might have been a little unsettling as it seemed to remain perfect throughout the whole time and yet mae it difficult to read into Blanc's mind.

Words: 348
    Total: 983

Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Elyon 22nd January 2019, 11:07 am

Eoduun Eero
    A-rank || Silver Wolf || 325 words || 1176 total
    Eoduun didn't have to wait for long for his mead to show up. He nodded in thanks to the waiter and had a swig. It tasted pretty good. He wanted to say that Eero had it before, but he wasn't certain or too intrigued that he would sift through the memories. His aim was to just unwind and relax for a little bit, while he was away from the Guild. Though that didn't last long as somebody invited themselves over to his table.

The mage's eyes shot upwards. Sitting across him was the white haired man from before. Eoduun's eyes narrowed as he listened to what he had to say. He said that he was hoping to find a mage, who would be knowledgeable in the surrounding area, as he wished to get to Silver Wolf. That certainly piqued his interest. The man also noted that he had overheard what the innkeeper had said to him and assumed that Eoduun could perhaps be a member of the Guild that he was after. While that would normally be seen as quite the wild assumption, considering that there was no other Guild around the mountains at the time, Eoduun couldn't blame the man. Though he still wasn't completely on board with how he invited himself over, Eoduun reckoned that he could spare a word or two.

"Getting to Silver Wolf isn't too hard. It's the mountains that usually get people to change their mind and turn around." Eoduun would begin and take a sip of the mead. It was true, though. The mountains were perilous and not to taken lightly, unless one knew where to go and how to get there. "But you are right. I am from Silver Wolf. Eero. Pleased to meet you." He would extend his right arm for a handshake, if the white haired man wished to exchange pleasantries. "What business do you have with the Guild, if you don't mind me asking?"
    NOTES
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Blanc
    Blanc

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanc 26th January 2019, 10:50 am

Blanc's response was only a few nods, his expression not changing as his eyes took a litte time to inspect the unique garb the boy was dressed in - not that he was one to talk. Thinking about what the guy infront of him had said, he guided the topic into a different direction by straight up commenting on what had been on his mind since the guy had introuced himself. "Well, that's a name I din't know existed. I'm sure you had difficult teenage years." He nodded and continued as if he had not just made an unnecessary comment on a man's name he didn't even know. ""My name is Blanc, nice to meet you. I am but a wanderer with a passion for books." He shook the man's hand and folded his hands on the table while leaning back in his chair. "I am gad to have found someone who might be able to help me, you see I am on a great journey of knowledge, yip and while I don't expect to learn any secrets of your guild, I though a visit might be able to enlighten me for my future travels." That was not really a lie, but it wasn't like he was onl travelling for knowledge, his main goal was to enjoy himself and that eant he might or might not cuse problems for one or two silver wof members. He didn't plan to, but him upsetting someone for his own entertainment was nothing new. "So you say the mountains prevent people from reaching the guild, hm? Is there any tricks I can apply or anything I need to keep in mind? You see, I would really hate trouble anybody by accidently causing a landslide or something!" He exaggerated ofcourse, but he didn't really get much information out of this boring village, so he had to start somewhere. He grabbed and nipped at his hot chocolate, watching Eero as he was expecting some sort of answer from the presumably younger man, noting that his his magical power had an unpleasent feeling to it.

WC: 348
    Total: 1331

Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Elyon 2nd February 2019, 2:58 pm

Eoduun Eero
    A-rank || Silver Wolf || 260 words || 1436 total
    When the white haired man jabbed at Eoduun's name, he decided to just stay quiet. He didn't need to spread the information of his missing memory and whatnot. The other man accepted his handshake, though, as well as shared his name - Blanc. The mage would nod and make a mental note of it. Blanc shared a bit of his story. That he had a passion for books and was searching for knowledge. And that he also wanted to pay Silver Wolf a visit. It was all nice and dandy, but something just didn't quite click for Eoduun. He just couldn't put his finger on it. He was most likely just being paranoid, though, trying to be overly protective of the Guild. Blanc also asked about any tips and tricks that Eoduun had for the road ahead.

The mage would take a swig of the mead. "It's not the mountains that actively prevent people from reaching the Guild." He would try to correct the other man. "It's the people's own unpreparedness that is the cause of their doom." Eoduun would explain. "The Guild has its own protection, yes, but mountains just do their own thing. You just need to be careful." The mage would shrug. "That's all there is to it, really." Eoduun decided to omit the exact details of how the Guild was protected. It wasn't something that Blanc truly needed to know, as he would get a taste of it for himself, if he decided to go through with his plan and got close enough to the Guildhall.
    NOTES
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:35 pm