Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ascetic to Sacrilegious

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Ascetic to Sacrilegious Empty Ascetic to Sacrilegious

Post by Mythal Ragnos 8th January 2019, 10:41 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Ascetic to Sacrilegious Empty Re: Ascetic to Sacrilegious

Post by Shen Kadokawa 8th January 2019, 10:55 am

Eyyy, talking about Deja vu huh? Feel like I've just done this. Anyway, you are approved. Contact your GM for this one to give you your exam. 3,000 words at least. The only condition I am giving you for this exam is to go and have fun. See you at S rank soon ~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 10th January 2019, 10:33 pm

HEY MYTHAL sorry for the late exam but here I am! I took some time to think it through and sought inspiration from my aces and now here we are!

It's a fine Saturday morning and you've just stepped foot into the guild hall to see a wide-eyed Sorano sprinting out the door. Despite her usual emotionless expression firmly attached, there is a certain traumatized air lingering around her. Seeing you, she skids to a stop, blinking a couple times before thrusting a sheet of paper at you and yelling something at one of the fairies around the hall.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind. I'll repay you later, I promise," she says quickly before rushing out the doors.

Looking down at the sheet, you find that it's a job request for...a replacement member of an idol group??? The famous nation's idol group Pink Tiara is putting on a performance tonight, but their center (main member) is going through a rebellious phase, and has run away in the night. Being unable to find anyone in time, the company has decided to shop out for some mages, hoping they'll be able to use some magic to pull off a miracle and save the show, replacing the runaway center.

Pink Tiara is an extremely cute girl group, consisting of girls ranging from 13 to 16 years old. They have a giant following among all age groups in Fiore, and are known for their upbeat pop songs about love and signature pink tutu outfits, with, naturally, pink tiaras.

Skipping to the bottom of the page in confusion, your eyes widen when you realize that your name has already appeared in the claim slot, marking you as the taker of the job. It seems that Sorano has signed you up for it just before she escaped this death trap of a job.

Become a worthy replacement of Pink Tiara's center, and pull of an adorable performance with the other girls (who will naturally be extremely rude to this random dude who appeared out of nowhere) that lives up to their name as nation's girl group!

Additionally: You must get the permission of three people that Mythal has interacted with to include their characters in the audience of the performance.

3,000 words minimum - go! (yes you have to wear a tutu)

Ascetic to Sacrilegious B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 13th January 2019, 9:21 pm

Toughest challenge yet

It is done. Let's hope no one took pictures.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 13th January 2019, 9:32 pm

*cackles evilly*

Welcome to S rank ;D

Ascetic to Sacrilegious B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 6:28 pm