Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

picnic! Open rp.

Crocodile
    Crocodile

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lava-Make
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

picnic! Open rp. Empty picnic! Open rp.

Post by Crocodile 5th May 2013, 8:50 pm

Giyo walked towards the big shady tree in the middle of magnolia park.On his shoulder lies a lay-on mat and on his right hand was a basket full of food.Yup,it's a picnic.The blue haired Rune Knight took a glimpse of his surroundings.It was peaceful,as usual.Redt the winged cat flew up onto the huge tree's branch.He took some apples,and throw one of them towards Giyo from above.''Here Giyo have one.'' The apple fell right into his mouth.A good catch.As Giyo was done preparing for a picnic with her little sis,he sat on the mat,taking a bite out of the apple.Redt landed and say next to Giyo.''Well,now we wait for my sis.'' Giyo said,taking another bite out of the apple.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

picnic! Open rp. Izumok12
    Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

picnic! Open rp. Empty Re: picnic! Open rp.

Post by Ene 5th May 2013, 10:26 pm

That day, the sky was drenched in a beautiful shade of light blue, barely muffled by puffs of fluffy white clouds. A smile tugged at the corners of Wing's lips, a reflection of the sky shining in her eyes. Her steps were halted for a second as she glanced up, leisurely enjoying the sight. "Pretty," She whispered, blinking a few times. "As always." Wing let a small laugh escape from her lips, letting the nostalgia sink deep within her chest. Wing had always held unto her liking to it, really, just to relive the memories of the whole family in once place, watching the day drift away while lying on the ground, gazes focused on nothing more but the wide stretch of blue.

Her little day trip is cut short though, as Wing started to feel the bite of a strong breeze blow against her face, which forced her hair to run in other directions, but primarily hugging her face with all the tickle her hair could offer. "Mmme-I knew I shouldn't have stayed for too long." Wing aimlessly tried to bundle her hair up, forcing it around her ears, but the wind just seemed to like blowing it off course. Wing really wasn't the type of person to throw a fit for a bad hair day, but having your hair tickling you and not allowing you to breath was a little annoying. "And I was going to meet someone today, too..." Wing sighed, letting her hair blow across the span of her cheeks. Wing settled on tightening her grasp on her duffel bag, charging against the wind and its tricks as she made her way towards a specific meeting place. "The wind should stop, sooner or later." She smiled, just a bit, under the haze of the sun and playful breezes.

From the far end on the current road she fallowed, Wing made out a tree in the center of the her destination. She was a little far, but nothing of a few steps can't handle. Wing dragged her feet towards it, sharp click-clack sounds coming from her small heels as they hit the ground.

"And to think we'd meet up again," Wing thought, ignoring her urge to sneeze as a breeze made its way across her face, fanning her hair again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

picnic! Open rp. Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i npicnic! Open rp. Star2b a t t l e picnic! Open rp. Star2c h a r a c t e rpicnic! Open rp. Star2m a g i c picnic! Open rp. Star2p e t
    Crocodile
    Crocodile

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crocodile 5th May 2013, 10:59 pm

(ooc:dammit sis you're such a good poster.sorry couldn't post as good.is on phone,btw xD)

Giyo closed his eyes as the strong but still friendly breeze blew.''Dammit now sands got in my eyes.'' he complained as his hands started to rub his eyelids.The sands got his eyes itchy while he closed them tight.''And this is not a dessert too.'' Redt teased,wondering if his friend's eyes were too big,letting even measly amount if sands to start messing with Giyo's eyeballs.''Shut up,Redt.'' as a laughter could be heard from the red little cat,Giyo felt a bit annoyance.Giyo stopped rubbing as the itch went away,putting his hands down.There were still some sands in his eyes.The blinkings h gave however managed to drive them away.

"whew." Giyo said,as his sandy eye problem was over.While continuing to nibble upon his apple,Giyo noticed a little girl standing near her.The cute little girl seemed like she was waiting for someone.''That must be her.'' Giyo confirmed,being so sure.He stood up,slowly approaching,hoping she wouldn't notice his silent footsteps.Giyo stood behind her,making sure she didn't notice his presence.

With a quick move,Giyo covered the little girl's eyes.''Guess who?'' Giyo asked a silly question,trying to greet the girl in his own way.

Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 6th May 2013, 12:21 am

(ooc: Err...thank you? ^ ^)

For a moment, she let herself relax from her tedious steps across the park, standing straight in the middle of it all, with her eyes shifting directions across the crowd. Trying her best to focus on a familiar striking detail that stuck out, always. "Blue, blue, where is it-?" She whispered, a hand on her head, over her eyes as she forces her feet up in an attempt to increase her range of sight. Wing was aware of the fact that her height could be considered a nuisance at some points -this was the sole reason she adored her heels. It gave, even just a little, a sense of comfort against her real height, and her inferiority.

Wing cranes her neck slightly, her eyes never leaving the sight. A few short heart beats passed, and her heels fall back against the ground in failure. Breating a low sigh, Wing slumped her shoulders."This won't work at all, I wonder if I should start looking due east?"Wing said to herself as she turned her head to said direction.

Failure wasn't always a daily visitor for Wing, but failure started to creep on her small shoulders, as she failed to notice the foot steps that dragged behind her. "Yes I think that would be-!" Wing is cut off by a sudden wisp of warmth from her back, her vision dimming. Her voice cracks in her throat in a state of panic, and she could feel her entire body shake and stiffen. And as an act of defense she could have resolved to a swift kick in the between....it it wasn't for a voice that she remembered so well.

"Guess who?"

Wing lets her shoulder's slump, feeling the waves of 'Oh god, help me' fading away. She smiles on impulse, "Haha, you had me, Giyo." she laughs, prying his hands away from her eyes. As she successfully removed the make-shift blindfold that covered her vision, she made sure to face him as she released herself from his grasp. Her smile was evident, but it was weary on the sides, implying her relief. What would have happened if she swiftly fallowed her idea on kicking him as a stranger?

"Really, a hello would be nicer than this."

picnic! Open rp. Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i npicnic! Open rp. Star2b a t t l e picnic! Open rp. Star2c h a r a c t e rpicnic! Open rp. Star2m a g i c picnic! Open rp. Star2p e t
    Crocodile
    Crocodile

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crocodile 6th May 2013, 1:05 am

A hello would be nicer. Giyo giggled at his sister's words.Really if she wasn't scared she won't say that.And thanks for the spontaneous words Giyo spurted earlier,he saved himself from a might be massive pain in the crotch.Haa.Sis you might wanna call me bro.Or something more..respectful.But hell,who cares? Giyo shrugs,finally bursting into laughter.As the little red cat companion of Giyo's walked towards them,Redt nibbled the last of his apple,before spraying Man,seriously,Giyo greet people with better ways,would you. As he bow down after his first sentence.

His sister was,well,attractive by means of cute as always.She was rumored to be the hottest little girl a little boy would ever meet.Well,it is a rumor.Giyo giggled,wondering why is his sister looks far better than he is?Well,looking from the appearance,of course.Soo,sis,did you make new friends back at Fairy Tail? Giyo asked,breaking the ice.Whilst waiting for answer,he walked back to the picnic spot which he had moved out of before,and sat on the mat.Too bad,sitting does not make Giyo feel comfortable enough for the outing to be called a relaxing picnic.The mat was big enough,so Giyo thought he could lie down and maybe close his eyes while the relaxing hum from his cute little sister,Wing goes through his auditory canal.

Here,have a sit and an apple,sis. Giyo invited Wing,throwing an apple Redt had plucked earlier towards the girl.Redt shrugged,hoping he could know Wing better.Didn't know he had a sister tho. Redt claimed in his thoughts,wondering if the little girl would mistake him as an exceed,like how the others did before.Well,he does looks like an exceed,so nobody is to blame.Redt,however kept the thought to himself,as he knows that Giyo hopes she won't mistake Redt as an exceed too.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 5:49 am