Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nice to meet you all! (intro)

Nice to meet you all! (intro) Empty Nice to meet you all! (intro)

Post by Guest 4th November 2018, 3:21 am

The rain in magnolia town started to become heavier and heavier, but it didn’t dampen the spirit of one young woman, who was hoping to finally join the guild of her choice: Fairy Tail.

“So this is the front of the entrance to Fairy Tail.” A girl spoke as she tilted her head. Her grins become apparent, and she was really excited to try her best to join this specific guild.

Entering the guild, the young woman crossed her arms and she bit her lower lip. Feelings of happiness and excitement was entering her, but was she anxious?? Yes, she was. She took it ever so casually however. After all, she assumed this is how everyone would feel when they first try to join a guild.

Coughing lightly, the female looked around, she was getting more anxious by the second and she hoped that she was doing the right thing here.

“Excuse me!” She exclaimed. “I would like to join the guild!”
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Nice to meet you all! (intro) Empty Re: Nice to meet you all! (intro)

Post by SeaGlass 4th November 2018, 4:02 pm

Nice to meet you all! (intro) L1Ljkwx

A girl of an apparent 5 years of age rode a tipped over chair down one set of stairs on the far end of the hall from the entrance. The stairs already coated in a sheen of ice made of a slippery and bumpy ride down. The young slayer cheered the way down, "Woooo!"

Hopping off before the chair clattered to a stop on the floor below.  Triumphantly raising her arms, she cheered again, "Yes! Still undisputed Fairy Tail Guild Indoor Sledding Champion!" Feeling her stomach churn after that last ride, she dicided against any more runs for now. Rubbing her mildly motion sick stomach, the little slayer  slowly pulled the chair she had rode down the stairs back upright.

Little Arcadia began to drag her the chair back toward the tables she had taken it from. She heard the woman, and glanced around, her faerie green eyes going wide.  The shy little mage was almost getting used to be an official fairy Tail greeter, so she only need a moment to gather her courage to go meet the stranger. Daredevil sledding down stairs on a chair would ever be easier.

She smiled and waved, the little barefoot slayer trotting across the hall. She held up her left forearm to display the solid light blue Fairy Tail guild mark, her young voicea touch softer than when she thought herself alone, "Hey! I'm Arcadia Fairchilde of Dragnof. Welcome to Fairy Tail! Uh, lemme see if I can call on our master or one of our aces."

The pale blonde slayer veered toward the info desk. With the aid of ice freezing under her foot she climbed up on top of the desk with ease. She summoned and briefly spoke with one of the fairy that served behind the scenes for the guild, basically asking it to  see if one if the master or one the aces was available to help with initiating the woman into the guild.

She hopped on down from the desk and approached the woman again, "Sorries. I shoulda asked yer name. Dependin' onhow busy the aces or master are, it may be a little while, but hopefully nots. Wanna try some of our juice or maybe a slushie while we wait?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nice to meet you all! (intro) 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:

Post by Guest 5th November 2018, 11:11 am

The girl was honestly surprised to be greeted by such a young girl, it reminded her of the time that her parents started to try teaching her the magic of her people, but it just didn’t work.

“Seems I am already late to the game…” Mia anxious said to herself as she scratched the back of her head. “I hope to strive as much as possible considering…” This only reinforced her opinion of being late to being a mage when she saw that the child was using her magic as a means of reaching what appeared to be a desk… Not too long after, she plopped back over to Mia.

“Ah, well no need to apologise! I know how it feels to get overexcited to the point that you don’t know what to do first!” She exclaimed. “My name is Mia Liu, and it is a pleasure to meet you! I cannot wait to join this guild. I am sure it’ll be fun for me! As for… urm… your offer, I would love to try one! Surprise me.”
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 5th November 2018, 4:58 pm

Little Arcadia smiled brightly, "Good to meetya! And alrighty! Uh, pick any seat and I'll bring the juice over. " She scampered toward the juice bar, and ordered a watermelon-strawberry mix for herself. After a moment to think it over, she decided to get a box of pure strawberry juice for Mia.

She offered a warm smile to bar staff who handed them both down over the counter. "Thanks!" Along the way, she focused magic power into her hand carrying her mixed juice drink. Her glass frosted over, but she held off  on chilling Mia's until she could ask. "I go t you some strawberry juice  I can chill it if you want I like ta turn mine into slushies, but that's usually just me."

Arcadia set her own glass down on the bar or table  to stir the forming ice into a watermelon-strawberry slush. In her other hand, she held Mia's box of strawberry, ready to hand it over or give a little chill  before hand it over. "Howdja decide ya wanna join  Fairy Tail?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 6th November 2018, 5:44 am

Mia felt that she was in good company, despite the fact that this girl seemed so tiny, she felt her motherly nature kick in. She seemed so adorable and so… happy. She doesn’t know how anyone can be so pure and happy when there is so much danger around the world.

Picking a seat was difficult, but she eventually picked one that seemed to be there, and that was the one nearest her. Luckily, there seemed to be some choice, and she picked just in time as soon, the little lassie arrived by her and given her a drink.

“Oh! strawberry! And feel free to chill it! I am not bothered by choice.” The girl chimed “I appreciate your offer, so thank you.”

She felt at peace here, it was much more friendlier compared to home, which was always tense and stressful.

“Well, I wanted to join Fairy Tail because it pretty much screamed my name ever since I was a little girl.” She answered. “I was also hoping to be the best mage I can possibly be, while meeting friends and upholding my family honour along the way.” Sighing softly, the girl then shown a small smile of appreciation.

“And what made you join Fairy Tail??”
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 6th November 2018, 9:15 am

The guild master was up on the roof when the message came, hands carefully poised before her as she prepared a spell to cast, face set determinedly. Having been working on new spells lately, the letter mage had been taking advantage of a bit of free time in order to get in some extra practice in. Here, she carefully traced out the words, focusing her mental powers to try and form a spell that worked well. It was difficult to truly conjure the image from her brain into reality, but with each try, the result was becoming clearer and clearer. She frowned quietly, ready to try again, when one of the many fairies that kept the guild hall running smoothly came darting up to her. “Hello there, what do you have for me?” The question was worded smoothly in the fey tongue, Sorano’s human throat having a hard time forming the strange syllables. The fey would respond similarly, and the mage raised an eyebrow.

Arcadia calling her down usually only meant one thing – there was someone new coming in, asking to join the guild, huh? The letter mage let her hands drop, turning her head quickly to flick her sweaty hair over her shoulders in order to pull it out of her face. A brief flickering of fingers removed the sweat from her skin, and arranged her hair and clothes in a slightly more neat position before making her way down the stairs. It may seem a bit excessive, but the visual presentation was one of the most important parts of appealing to a new person. Despite it being a mere new member and not some great mage, it was crucial to give off a good impression.

A couple of stair flights later, Sorano had made her way into the lobby and noticed the familiar figure of Arcadia sitting there at the bar along with a raven-haired woman. That must be her, huh? The guild master made her way up to the pair, and slid into the stool on the other side of the stranger. “Hello Arcadia, hello,” she greeted, politely dipping her head in turn to both the blonde and the newcomer. “I got your alert, Arcadia, thank you. I assume you are the aspiring new member? My name is Sorano Granon, I’m the guild master of Fairy Tail.” The girl maintained a dull, emotionless voice the whole time, though she hoped her greeting appeared hospitable enough for the newbie.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 6th November 2018, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nice to meet you all! (intro) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 6th November 2018, 5:03 pm

Pursed her lips to give the box of strawberry juice a light, but swifter chill than through her hand alone. Handing it over, she took a seat to listen to Mia. She slowly stirred her mix of strawberry and watermelon juice, chilling it, while making sure it didn't form into one solid chunk.

She sipped in a bit of the slushie mix, while she listened. She smiled, "I hope we can help you find all those things here. I know I did." She figured her own answer would make more sense with a little extra perspective, so she conjured an a frosty mist that glinted with tiny ice crystals. As the ice crystals oriented themselves in the light, the mist appeared to coalesce into an image of a 14 year old Arcadia sitting right where the little girl had been sitting. She still sounded younger when she spoke however, "I'm really about 14. And I never really heard of Fairy Tail until about a week or two before I came to join. I was wandering around Fiore, no home or family, so when I overheard few stories some mages were telling in one inn, I decided I wanted to come here, kinda like you. I wanted grow stronger so I would never lose again. I was lucky enough to find friends and a third family."

Arcadia allowed the image of her normal older self to vaporize back into trails of mist taking another sip of her slushie, she smiled and waved to the approaching guildmaster. "Hi Master Sorano! Good to see you, and glad fairies found you. I was just introducing Mia here to the wonders of Fairy Tail's juice." The little slayer sat back and sipped at her slushie, allowing her guildmaster and new potential guildmate to handle the more formal introductions to each other.

Post by Guest 8th November 2018, 2:43 am

Taking the juice, she listened to Arcadia’s little story as to why she came to Fairy Tail. Hearing that Arcadia was fourteen years old, she was rather surprised. She thought she was talking to a young child and not a teenager. Nonetheless, Mia was having a good time with her, and never thought she would be able to handle the opportunity to talk to someone younger than her.

Smiling softly, she then spotted someone walking towards them and she only noticed who it was the moment Arcadia greeted her. The guild master tried to greet Mia as well but her voice sounded like she was getting prepped for a funeral. Nonetheless, Mia decided that it was lovely that Sorano came over to greet her in the first place, so gave out one of her lovely smiles to try and break the ice some more.

“That I am! My name is Mia Liu. I am really excited about the opportunities that this place will give me.”

Slowly, nerves started to build up inside her, but it was excitement as well, that made this feeling so refreshing to the young woman. She hasn’t even experienced this feeling before, and it felt great. She also took this time to drink the strawberry juice that was given to her.

“By the way, you two. You guys have some really awesome juice! This strawberry flavour is lovely and it has a really nice aftertaste too.”

Drinking some more, she then sighed in happiness and then glanced over to Sorano with her blue hues.

“So, is there anything specific I need to do before I join this guild??” She queried.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 8th November 2018, 8:40 am

The letter mage nodded at Arcadia’s explanation. Juice had become a very important part of the Fairy Tail culture over the past year, and anyone joining had to be able to accept the power of the guild drink. With that grave acknowledgement, the letter mage then turned over to look at the newcomer, finding herself faced with a kind, cheerful smile. She introduced herself as Mia Liu, stating her excitement despite the faint cloud of nerves that was starting to build up in the aura around her. Luckily, the woman seemed plenty appreciative of the juice, and there was no need to worry on that front. Her compliments of the flavor would cause the bartender behind the counter to beam with pride – while she’d been taught to mix alcohols, juices had become something that came easy to her as well. Fairy Tail’s bar rarely left anyone feeling unsatisfied.

In response to Mia’s next question, the letter mage propped her chin up on her hands as she let her elbows rest on the table, eyes coming into contact with the older woman’s. “Not really, Miss Mia. All that’s needed is a brief interview to collect your personal information and ensure that you won’t cause the guild any trouble, and you’re in, would you like to get started?”

In a flickering of her fingers, the letter mage manifested a sheet of paper and ball-point pen, snapping the cap open with an experienced motion. “Naturally, if you need to know anything else about the guild, don’t hesitate to ask. I’m always willing to answer any questions.”

Nice to meet you all! (intro) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 8th November 2018, 9:53 pm

To make herself useful, Little Arcadia offered, [color=#28b463]"Would you like a juice while you two talk, Master Sorano?" She'd wait long enough for answer before heading over to the bar either way. She was feeling adventurous, and felt like trying a third juice added into her usual watermelon-strawberry mix.

At the bar she'd order the guildmaster's juice first, if nexeessary.. or just ask for her own if not, [i]"Uh.. could I have cherry juice added to my sluhie please?"
    She smiles her thanks to the attending bar staff, and if the gulidmaster had a juice request, she carriesit back with her to the table. The young slayer quietly slips any juice across the table, and quietly stirs the cherry juice into her slushie mix.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:03 pm