Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event)

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event) - Page 4 Empty Re: Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event)

Post by SeaGlass 7th October 2018, 11:30 am

Arcadia felt a tightness build in her chest, barely a beat or two after she thanked Sol. Having time to think about what she just did throwing into a tailspin of near paralyzing embarrassment. Yet she was not sure how you were supposed to handle hearing your mother's killer  had been caught after all after believing he had gotten away scott free for all-time.

Having Nessa by her side helped the young slayer have presence of mind enough to thank Sol, and help pull herself out that frenzy... Part of her really didn't want to see big sister go off right now. Part of her wanted to slip away and hide. The initial shock had worn off, but things were still pretty surreal on top of jer embarrassment. That embarrassment was the only thing that did feel real.

Arcadia gave a barely audible, "Okkay." to Nessa as she slipped off to find something to drink. She hugged herself turning more directly toward Sol, though her voice wasn't any more audible, "I-I'm sorry, Sir. I wasn't meaning to alarm anyone... but I don't think you can understand. However long ago you put the traitor done, for me it's only been 3 or 4 months since he betrayed my family. I think I'm gonna need a couple days to let this really sink in. And I'm pretty sure I used up a lot more magic power with my... with my roar than ever do. So I don't know what kind of... kind of..."

The young, haggard slayer was about to offer to display her skill some other time, when she could give a more representative demonstration. A very subtle vibration she felt in the ground beneath her feet got the young girl's adrenaline pumping again. All that emotion pushed aside for moment as she entered a readied state. Without a moment for words, she back handsprung into a backflip with some altitude above the water.

Not a half second after Arcadia's acrobatics took her out of the way, a a gout of flame erupted from the water, followed by a lone fire mage assassin. She had sprouted and spread a pair of dragon wings made entirely from hoarfrost, giving her an extra couple seconds of being airborne. All she needed to turn the surprise back around on her would be attacker.

Five needle sharp claws of ice grew from one hand, and she whipped them as deadly darts at the fire mage. One sailed wide, the other four struck home in the assassin. Arcadia folded in her hoarfrost wings on landing gently back in the water. As she was touching down, she unleashed a whirling torrent of razor ice and freezing mist. A much less powerful and more usual version of the young slayer's roar.

The fire assassin looked plenty worse for the wear, but was still standing. He did act in desperation, so easily following the refracted image Arcadia had bent of herself trying rush on around.

The fire assassin unleashed what would have been an absolutely devastating strike of flame from above Arcadia's refracted image. It turned the water in its strike zone to steam. He never got to see the steam clear to reveal his failure. The actual Arcadia struck him from behind through the gut with a blade of ice grown around her left arm.

Pulling her arm back, she let the blade melt away. She glanced around, breathing pretty hard, very much spent magic wise. "I...I hope that was the only one. And I guess those sand dragons weren't part of the planned entertainment after all."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event) - Page 4 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event) - Page 4 Empty Re: Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event)

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 7th October 2018, 12:55 pm

Leona was facing down the group of luau assassins and was waiting for one to make the first move. They made a move, but not the one she expected. The female leader of the assassins glowed green while muttering an incantation. She then snapped her fingers and Leona's clothes were changed into a coconut bra and a grass skirt; her boots had somehow gone missing. Leona shrieked as the gaggle of hired killers laughed.

"Where are my clothes?" Leona asked as she looked over her more revealing new outfit. All of her equipment was missing except for her Argent Gloves. Leaving them was a big mistake.

"Don't worry about your clothes. Worry about yourself!" The female leader retorted. The assassins began dancing and waving their torches again. Leona was not liking this.

"C'mon guys. Let's get the party started!" The leader ordered them. They began chanting and waving their torches in unison left and right while dancing to music only they could hear. One stepped forward and began chanting while holding the torch in front of his face. The flames grew high before he took a deep breath and exhaled, creating a red ring of fire that sped towards Leona. The blonde raised her gauntlets in front of her and activated Ruby Dome, blocking the ring of fire with ease.

Before the assassin could prepare a second fire attack, Leona threw a Fast Ball spell and hit his torch, causing him to fumble it and drop it onto his grass skirt, which predictably caught fire. He shouted and raced out of the circle as three more dancers stepped in to take his place. They glowed red, spun in unison and put their torches in front of their mouths, then exhaled simultaneously, generating a wall of fire that leapt at Leona. The blonde raced out of the way and came face-to-face with a female dancer, who she promptly knocked out with a Mach Straight to the face. The leader was growing visibly annoyed by the failure of her underlings.

"Kill her already! You outnumber her twenty-to-one!" She shouted. Leona was confronted by another dancer, this one holding a ukelele. Based on what a ukelele was, the blonde suspected that she would be dealing with a Sound Magic user.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event) - Page 4 KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya 9th October 2018, 1:54 pm

Panacea wasn't sure what to think as she arrived at the beach party. She had been told that it would be something like a festival where people who were part of the trinity alliance could enjoy themselves and have fun, but now that she had arrived there were several places where things were getting violent, the most noteworthy being where someone was liberally spreading black lightning and white flames while a bloody wolf monster was fighting two dragons made out of sand (and didn't that just sound like the cover of some fantasy metal album). She couldn't help but think that anyone who attacked a meeting place for three guilds was either very confident or very, very stupid.

Well, opinions weren't going to change facts. While she'd been planning to enjoy herself and unwind that wouldn't happen as long as there were assailants running around. Lowering her body until it was nearly touching the ground she faded away into the background as she slithered towards the nearest disturbance. They were doing some strange dancing as they circled around someone with respectable magic power, and using fire magic at the same time. Even if their target could protect herself throwing around destructive magic like that would be dangerous for everyone in the vicinity as well. Invisibly Panacea slithered closer until she could strike, at which point she gave herself a couple of seconds to prioritize. One of the dancers was holding a music instrument and gathering magic, so that one would have to go first. Music magic was nearly as bad as fire magic, since sound could reach very far.

Tensing her muscles she lashed out with her tail. The ukulele holder would be forced to drop it as something invisible caught their neck, leaving them gasping before they were rather harshly slammed into the ground. While not dead a concussion was almost certain, so at least the ukulele user wasn't a direct thread any longer.

Satisfied with at least disabling the most pressing threat Panacea began to silently move towards the one who appeared to be leading the assault, since that was the one doing the most shouting. Since she moved with a tail rather than legs it was a lot easier for her to avoid making distinct sounds while moving, which combined with her invisibility meant that as long as she didn't let the leader detect her presence through magic she should at least get the drop on her.

Inside Panacea's mind Akeya was more concerned who was behind this attack. There were too many hostiles for it to be random, but she couldn't think of any group that would plan this kind of messy attack. It wasn't even likely to succeed, since low level opponents were only target practice for the powerful mages that would attend this beach party.

First things first though, disable the ringleaders and question them later. They'd have to wait with planning a counterstrike until they knew who they were up against, and despite personal apathy Akeya knew it was better to not let this kind of thing ruin the meeting or get innocent bystanders hurt.

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event) - Page 4 Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 12th October 2018, 11:43 pm

Finishing the last bit of his whiskey, Johann placed the empty glass before himself, the bartender eagerly taking it as he gave him a questioning look. With the two mages being the only people at the bar the man seemed to focus on them. Well, he couldn't exactly complain. Would be less work for him in any case. "Do you have some of that clear alcohol from Pergrande ? I forget its name ... Vodka ?", asking only to be surprised with a nod, a shot of the clear liquid promptly placed down before him. "One for you too, Miss ?", the barman turned to Nessa.

"I really don't know either, to be honest, I wasn't exactly involved in the planning. Had a lot to deal with the last few days" Johann rested his head on one hand after quickly downing the alcohol. The taste was alright, the slight burning sensation in his mouth and throat quickly disappearing right after he had taken the drink though. He sighed, resting his head on his hand. At least this one would still burn. Seems like his tolerance for alcohol would forever remain changed. "Another one", he quickly gave back anyway, immediately downing the next one when it arrived just a few seconds later. Still, no sense or indicator of intoxication would make itself known. "Eh ? Oh, Right. Yeah, Cirven was gone for a while. Don't know where he went, but I had ... well, I used to look a little different before he left", Johann laughed nervously. The girl from Fairy Tail had, of course, met him when Mars had already been done with his shenanigans, so she only knew the VP the way he looked right now. Still, the wound was still open, fresh, he still felt like a stranger in someone else's body, and so he left it at that, not exactly willing to talk about the change in too much detail. At the last question, Johann quietly had to suppress a laugh. He couldn't exactly say something like "Oh yeah, I destroyed a demon army with the other higher-ups, robbed the Royal Bank of Minstrel and killed an old lady in cold blood", Onyx Moon still remaining very much secret, even to the members of the Alliance. In the end, he took a second to think, shaking his head with a "Not really, I-", immediately continuing when he remembered that he indeed had done something as Johann von Weiss and not Casus Belli since they last had met. "Wait, no, I've been to Sin just the day before yesterday. It was quite the commotion, I tell you, ruined another uniform. Hundred Year jobs really are something else ...", he chuckled, staring at the bottom of his empty glass. "Can I get one of your strongest drink ?", he turned his attention to the bartender who, eyeing the VP curiously, shrugged before giving him a nod.

WC: 886

Last edited by Johann on 20th August 2019, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 14th October 2018, 2:54 pm

Nessa watched in a moment of awe as Johann seemed to finish his drink without the slightest complaint. How even... She thought, bringing it to her lips. She took another hearty gulp, her eyes stinging as she held back the urge to choke. It quite frankly was disgusting, far too strong and bitter for her taste. What happened to the fruity cocktails she had been coming over for? Why was she drinking such a vile beverage? For the sake of pride, it really didn't feel worth it. Johann asked for a Vodka, all the while Nessa waited for him to add something to mix it with. Something along the lines of juice, cordial or flavoured soda. Anything to take away the harshness of it's flavour, and yet nothing. The guy was ordering it straight. The bartender asked if she wanted the same and her eyes shot to him. No, I really don't. She thought irritably. "Sure." She didn't know why she said it, she really, really, really didn't want a straight glass of vodka. She brought the dark liquid to her lips once more, tilted her head back, she drained the rest. Letting out a loud gasp before slamming the glass on the table. So awful. She thought, and yet here she was subjecting herself to more. Maybe just the one, and then she could ask for a juice. She could surely manage this much.

Nessa casually listened to Johann as she answered her question, she wondering vaguely what had kept him so busy. All the while noticing a small tingle running through her as he spoke, the alcohol was taking effect. She watched as he knocked back the clear liquid like it may as well have been water. She glanced at her own, not really sure if she should. Then she heard him order another, panicking, she grabbed the shot and brought it to her mouth. She took back the whole thing, swallowing it down quickly. She cringed, trying hard not the retch, it was tough, the stuff tasted like bathroom cleaner. Nessa took a deep shaky breath, this was not good. Two very strong shots in such a short period of time and another on the way. She had to slow down, alcohol had got her into some silly messes lately. Her eyes darted over to the Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company as he explained why Cirven hadn't recognised him. Frowning, she began to wonder how different could a person look. The guy must have been gone for a really long time, especially for someone to have changed so much that they didn't recognise him. Perhaps Johann had changed his hair, or lost a dramatic amount of weight. Who knew? Who cared? She felt really light all of a sudden. She brought the second vodka to her lips, Just this one, then I can order juice. She thought determinedly, as though trying to convince it. She polished it off, That wasn't so bad. She thought, maybe it was a weaker one, or maybe she was just getting used to it.

"Hundred year jobs? Whaaaat?" She said, "Man, I knew you were strong but wows. That's like ...really impressive." She told him, she was starting to feel a little more comfortable. She had felt a little nervous coming over to him, probably on account of the fact he was so strong. Maybe the shots had been a good idea, she could talk more easily now. He asked for one of the strongest drinks, Nessa's head spun to the bartender. "Yes Sir, your strongest!" She said doing a pointing gesture at the guy before making a clicking sound with her tongue. She looked back at Johann, "So like how comes you West Fiore Trading people are so damn powerful. You all have this like...crazy magical energy, do you do like ...group work outs or something?" She asked, she wasn't sure if she was phrasing that right, but what did it matter. As the Bartender brought their drinks, she leaned towards the bar. "Can I get a tiny umbrella?" She asked sweetly, if she wasn't going to have a cocktail, it was at least going to look like it was. That logic made complete sense to her right now.

WC: 713
    Total WC: 4162
    Handed in as solo;
    1x B Rank : 3500/3500
    1x D Rank : 500/500
    162 Excess

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 26th December 2019, 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event) - Page 4 60582_s

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 15th October 2018, 6:51 pm

The group of assassins tried to use a variety of attacks against the small CEO but they were only met with their attacks whiffing through the air or being quickly deflected by the claws of the child. "I hope the person who hired you did not pay before the job..." Cirven ducked under an attack from a sword and quickly slashed his clawed hand across the body of the assassin who tried to attack him, ripping through their clothes and looking as though he took the life out of them. "..They won't be getting a refund.." His red eye shined out towards the rest of his enemies. "Ju-Just who is this guy?!" One of the male assassins spoke out and stepped backward with fear coming over them. Cirven was going to respond but heard Kyran's comment on not knowing who he was and decided to respond to both comments. "It is your unlucky day to be placed against the CEO of the West Fiore Trading Company, Cirven Mizune." He spoke out and grinned towards the assassins while letting black electricity and white flames come over his body in a brilliant display. "Wait... Isn't the CEO an adult and not some half pint, snot nosed kid? This doesn't fit right..." The male assassin from earlier spoke out causing Cirven to quickly glare at the man and a mass of black electricity and white flames erupted from Cirven's body flooding the area around him and above him in the combination of elements. "What the hell did you just call me, you pathetic excuse for a assassin?! You do know I can make sure you don't open your eyes again with a flick of my wrist, right? RIGHT?!" The anger was easily visible from Cirven as he was yelling at the man which took his focus away from the others who quickly moved into a position around the young canine devil.

By the time Cirven noticed the assassins around him there was multiple magical powers building on every side of him that were about to be unleashed onto his person. He looked to each assassin and was about to fly up into the air to dodge them but the male assassin from earlier managed to jump into the air above him and used a spell to shoot out a bolt of yellow lightning while the others shot out different spells of wind, fire, water, pure energy, etc on the young devil. Each spell collided into each other with Cirven being in the center of it all causing a massive explosion of magical power to shake the area and destroy the stands that were set up around them as well as the landscape being damaged. The combined attack caused the area to also be covered in a mist of sand and dust which hid the results of the attack on the child CEO but that did not stop the assassins from celebrating their victory. "We got him! My little insult got him a bit quicker than I thought really. He was really just some overconfident small stain in our way, huh?" He laughed out after speaking.

"A small stain?" Cirven's adult voice spoke out causing the man to stop laughing and turn his head quickly but he was too late as a wind built up around him and the other assassins which swirled into flames and scorched them as well as rid the area of the smoke in it showing Cirven's new white haired form with pointed canine-like ears. The flames stopped and each of the assassins laid on the ground unconscious from the attack. "Maybe I went overboard there..." Cirven spoke while in his true devil form as he looked over the fallen assassins in front of him. "I don't know about that. Did you think that we all were simply on that level?" A voice spoke out from behind Cirven before a burst of energy seemed to hit him and send him moving through the air and into the ferris wheel that was there, leaving a dent of where his body had hit the bottom of it. He pulled himself out from the dent into the ride and looked at the man who had just hit him. "Okay.. Looks like I will have to get serious with you. At least this will get more fun rather than just be a complete blow out. Well, I say that but I am actually hoping it is that way." He spoke to the man who he saw was dressed up like a clown. The man did not move any closer to the devil which told Cirven his magic was probably ranged based or there was a trap near him.

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event) - Page 4 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 15th October 2018, 8:59 pm

Leona was trying to figure out how to deal with the ukelele man when the problem was solved for her. The man was lifted into the air and slammed head-first into the ground in a manner that made the blonde cringe. But how did that happen? Leona did not have psychic powers... not that she knew of, anyway. The enemies did not wait to solve the mystery but instead pressed the attack.

A fire dancer got in her face and swiped downward with the torch. Leona narrowly avoided getting her skirt burned off, which would have been rather awkward considering that she only had underwear on underneath it. The angry blonde hopped forward and kicked the offender between the legs, causing him to drop the torch and double over in agony. Three assailants jumped forward to oppose her; they came in swinging with machetes and worked as a team to box their target in.

Leona dodged one with a sidestep but almost ran into the sword of another who made a lunge from the left side. She stepped back to avoid that one and was almost impaled from behind; only a last-second duck saved her from getting run through. They quickly forced her into the middle of a triangle formation and resumed the attack. She went through the motions again until she noticed all three of them preparing for a simultaneous attack.

When they attacked her all at once, Leona used a Storm Impact spell to stagger them before going on the offensive. She hit one with a Smashing Crescent spell to make some room and punched the second in the chest, making him drop his machete. She picked it up and blocked a horizontal swing aimed at her neck before hitting the third enemy back with a Fast Ball to the face. The first attacker had recovered and was going for a lunge when Leona spun around him and cut him across the back, eliciting a yell of pain.

Thanks to the unexpected defeat of the ukelele man, Leona was holding her own. Since her knife had went missing, she was making do with a machete quite nicely. The machete-wielding people were giving her a respectful distance now that they saw their quarry was not rendered helpless by the abrupt costume change. They should have known that they had picked a fight with the wrong blonde.

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event) - Page 4 KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya 17th October 2018, 11:11 am

With the music mage out of the way her ally was doing a good job fending off her assailants, leaving Panacea free to plan her sneak attack on the leader. Luckily while the leader was annoyed at having her minions get taken out she hadn't noticed the lamia yet, so that was a plus. Scales silently slithered across the sand of the warm beach as Panacea positioned herself behind the leader, waiting for a good opportunity. She was invisible and silent, but she couldn't expect the one in charge of this group to be incapable of reacting even if she struck without warning. A minor distraction would be sufficient, but it was still one that would have to come to pass...

Panacea got her chance when the dancers once again used their fire magic in their attempt at attacking Leona. Panacea raised two invisible fingers and stabbed the ground with it, where a shadow had fallen due to the leader's figure blocking the light from the flames. The leader suddenly cried out in pain while bringing her hands up to her face, covering it while staggering backwards. At the same time the lamia faded back into view even as she launched herself forward, smoothly wrapping herself around said leader until her tail was firmly wrapped around legs, midriff and arms. One of Panacea's own arms was choking the leader, Panacea having quickly pulled the hands covering her prey's face down both to make them easier to trap in her coils and so they wouldn't block her own arm. Two puncture wounds adorned the woman's shoulder, not very big but with blood seeping from them.

"Excuse me, can I have the attention of everyone?"

Since nobody had noticed her until she was already attacking her voice came as a shock, about half of the ruffians attacking Leona looking around while the rest kept their eyes trained on their original target. Panacea smiled at them while she tightened her hold a little on the woman commanding the group, resulting in a weak gasp of pain.

"I don't know why you are all here, but it looks like this woman here is the one commanding all of you. Since I've got her tied up and poisoned I think it'd be better if all of you stopped fighting for now, and didn't try anything funny either."

She circled the index finger of her free hand around the two small puncture wounds to emphasize them.

"The poison I used isn't immediately fatal, but if left untreated for too long it could become a serious risk to her life. The odds of you knowing how to cure my poison are low, so even if I wasn't ready to crush her body at a moment's notice with my tail I'd still be holding her life in my hands."

The leader of the ruffians tried to speak, but it looked like the poison had already weakened her, and Panacea quickly put a stop to that by placing her hand over the woman's mouth while also tightening her coils yet a bit more. She could feel the bones grinding together under the pressure underneath her prey's flesh and skin... she couldn't tighten her grip much more without actually breaking something.

"So with all of that said, could you all be so kind as to surrender? None of you are strong enough to actually inflict any serious damage to us, but having the meeting of our guilds get disrupted like this is very frustrating."

She gave Leona a small nod and a smile.

"By the way, I'm Panacea from the West Fiore Trading Company. Nice to meet you."

Looking back at the assailants she frowned. It didn't look like they were quite ready to outright surrender yet, but they also weren't willing to attack Panacea as long as she had a solid grip on their leader. The bigger problem was that while Panacea's poison was quite potent it wasn't magical: any magic designed to cure mundane poisons would be effective for it. She was bluffing that they couldn't cure it, but if they called her bluff things could get messy again.

Inside Panacea's head Akeya was quickly drawing up a strategy. She couldn't use her full powers in front of someone who didn't know her identity as a member of Onyx Moon, otherwise this would be a lot easier. If any of the assailants tried anything she'd stop playing nice and just break all the woman's bones, then make some distance and use some more of her invisibility tricks to knock them all down. Leona looked like she was strong enough to take care of them now that she was no longer being put on the defensive, so if Akeya could draw their attention long enough as Panacea Leona could strike enough of them down that afterwards the two mages together could eliminate the entire group.

The only issue being that she still wasn't sure what the overarching goal here was... the most likely plan right now was some kind of distraction, but that left the question what they were being distracted from...

Silver Moon Fairies Beach Event! (OM, FT and SW Only Event) - Page 4 Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:17 pm