Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx Empty My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx

Post by Fluffy 5th April 2018, 1:08 pm

[356/2,000]

Taking care of an entire guild wasn't the easiest thing to do sometimes, especially since she really desperately wanted to go off and practice her worship most times. However, to be fair most of her time was not actually consumed by the guild itself but the fact she was currently the sole one capable of maintaining the barrier that protected Savage Skull from anything that may wish it harm, the only one capable of maintaining the between. Once she had a full set of priests and priestesses? Things would become easier because they would also be able to help her maintain the realm so to speak. Only, teaching the magic required to bind one's self to the between was not easy unless someone already had knowledge of witchcraft which was not always the exact same as wizarding. For such reasons, she had taken a silent interest in one of her newer member's recently, Rosemary, someone who seemed to be somewhat knowledgeable about witchy things, perhaps making her predisposed to the magic required to upkeep the barrier. Nyx detested being near entirely unable to use her own magic because she spent most of it protecting the guild, though she supposed a portion of her strength would always be in the between, she spent so much energy to bring Savage Skull here.

"Rosemary, please come in." her voice spoke up as she sensed someone approach the door of the room she was sitting in, the kitchen. Since she had some downtime today and knew herself incapable of running around ripping heads due to the strain on her soul at the moment, Nyx decided it was the perfect time to gauge if she was right about the little witch. "Oh, I suppose we haven't formally met before have we?" now that she thought about it Rosemary was one of the few people she had not directly recruited herself these days. "You can call me Minx, I'm the high priestess of the guild." she provided her 'alias' for the moment as really only her close advisors and under a handful of people knew her real name to begin with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx Empty Re: My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx

Post by anastasia 5th April 2018, 4:42 pm

My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx YjSY0Zy
    My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx RS6L2u1

Mixing new potions was always something the young witch enjoyed, especially with new ingredients that she had gathered from places all around the galaxy. It was what Rosemary was working on now; sitting against the wall on the ground, five vials of different shapes and colors sat around a larger vial upon a wooden tray in her lap. Berries and other herbal plants sat among them as well, it was something that she typically laid out in regards to trying to discover a new and powerful brew. Today, the elf wished to successfully create a potion known as The Bubble Brew of Nightpuff, a potion rumored to be able to allow the regeneration of human limbs and also to burn away infection for the rest of the drinker's life. Made with crushed and melted nightshade, the breath of an elder dragon, bubblepuff sprinkles, rainwater, and one mystery ingredient, Rosemary was determined to be able to find out what that ingredient would be. It was like a game; you never knew what you would get, just like you never knew what types of reactions would occur with the wrong ingredients. The rumors were told that the dark purple liquid would turn into a glowing, neon pink once concocted correctly, but those were just from stolen manuscripts of the witch world. Picking up her last ingredient that she had brought with her to the Guild Hall of Savage Skull, a scale of a pufferfish siren which was said to be one of the most effective healing objects of witch-kind, she removed the cork of the clear and large bottle and dropped the triangular-pink scale into the thick liquid, channeling slight magical power into the bottle in order for the brew to possibly succeed.

Once it was dropped into the bottle, the scale broke into tiny pieces and began to swirl through the liquid, the vibrant pink color fading into the purple and causing it to move faster and faster. Causing the liquid to nearly double in size, the once purple mixture quickly burst into a neon pink color, producing a stream of smoke out of the bottle as well as an overly-excited expression from Rosemary and Catnip's faces. "We- we did it! It... ah, it worked!" she exclaimed, as she clicked her pen open and reached for her potion grimoire sitting beside her lap. Flipping quickly to the page detailing The Bubble Brew of Nightpuff, she wrote down the final ingredient that was blanked out on the list and closed the book, slipping it into a large pocket inside of her many robes where she was able to store a surplus of goods. Looking around to make sure nobody got a glimpse of this valuable and priceless information, she placed the cork back onto the brew very tightly and slipped it into a different pocket, fastening a button to make sure that the potion would not go anywhere. "Well, now it is time to clean up~!" the witch joyfully remarked as she picked up all of the ingredients that lay beside her and placed them on the wooden tray, causing it to be filled with bottles of failed potions and extra herbs that were burned, cut, and generally meant to throw away or be used for a fire; she was headed to the kitchen in order to pour the safely-disposable potions that had not worked down the drain, clean the bottles, and place some herbs in the garbage can. Smiling as she had began to approach the door, she heard a different voice that she had not heard before; was it of a guild-mate? Tilting her head as the voice had told her to come in, she slowly turned her back to the door and pushed it open with it, her body turning with the door to face Minx; someone she had not met, or known the name of before her introduction.

Marveling at the introduction of the high priestess, the witch quickly bowed and placed the tray down on the counter, cupping her hands together to show her praises. This girl was the equivalency to her Guild Master, therefore she had to show her utmost respect- even though she was very shy. Her cheeks turning a bright pink as she smiled to show her reciprocation, she ran her hands through her long and dark purple hair as she began to speak, the tassels among one of her layers shifting slightly as her arm moved. "It- it is nice to meet you, Minx! Your... guild is so lovely! It is so great, thank you!", she began to express in gratitude, "I am Rosemary Indigo Ginseng, if you didn't know that already... I was just making a new potion and preparing to clean up my remnants... so, um- I apologize if I am getting in the way by coming into the kitchen!" Leaning downward to pick up her black cat, she held Catnip softly inside of her arms and a large layer of fluffy garments, her eyes watching Minx' as Rosemary held her. "I am Catnip, Rosemary's exceed companion. She recently discovered a way to make The Bubble Brew of Nightpuff, which is a very exciting accomplishment... Rosemary is an eclectic elf of all the different branches of witchcraft, that of which has been practicing and following in her parent's footsteps for sixteen years." the black cat began to explain to the Guild Master as Rosemary scratched her forehead, tightening the compressed aspect of her headband as her cheeks became much more vibrantly colored. "I... I am still learning, I have a lot to learn, actually..." she began to explain, "I think I am starting to get stronger and smarter, though!" The young witch did not tell her of her drug business as of yet, though it would most likely be mentioned later if she did not get the clue already. Her clothing did have a small scent of weed to them mixed with other herbal scents; it actually smelled quite well, if Minx had picked up on it. As for the young witch, she was completely used to the scent that she typically supported. With her broomstick attached to her back and a smile across her face, she was excited to be able to make a new friend- especially if it was the High Priestess.

WC: 1,054 / 500.
    Template by Desirée Blooms.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx 8qhOnIb

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx Empty Re: My Cake? Your Cake? Pancake;; Exam;; Rosemary/Nyx

Post by Fluffy 5th April 2018, 9:25 pm

[789/2,000]
    Minx let her eyes linger on the form of the new entry into the room taking note of the potions carried on the tray alongside herbs, likely failed experiments of the little witch in front of her. At the very first glance? Rosemary didn't seem to look the stereotypical appearance of someone who walked one of the darker paths life provided for those who ran along the stream of time. Yet, Minx herself was proof that sometimes the most ordinary or unsuspecting looking could be the most dangerous in the room. Seconds ticked by and she watched as Rosemary wandered across the room to place down the tray that had been carried in those slender arms up until this point, taking special note of the bow that symbolized respect. Honestly, sometimes the 'respect' that came with being a guild master could be 'shocking' to her sometimes as she was not used to spending her time being looked up to, and she spent a good deal of her time looking up to someone else.

"You're not in the way, I was waiting for you." the 'latent psychic' abilities she had possessed during her time alive, had been supercharged by her demise, thus it was easy for her to do something like this, sit in wait for one person and be sure they would come. "It's good to know I was right about you being a witch." the high priestess slipped off the chair she had been seated on, walking over to the tray that had been set down, transparent fingers picking up one of the bottles. "You weren't planning on just throwing these out were you?" swirling the liquid in one of the viles she could easily tell that it had not been the product intended, but from someone who claimed to be a witch throwing out something just because it failed was quite odd as if the child had not finished her training. "How are you supposed to discover your own creations if you throw out everything that isn't perfect to whats in the book?" with that comment Nyx set down the bottle and walked over to one of the fish tanks on the far side of the kitchen, carefully looking at all the small quickly breeding fish species within it.

If the years she had spent hunting down the supernatural had done any good? That would be the vast knowledge of the supernatural and 'less accepted' things, such as witchcraft. Of course, she wouldn't mention the fact she had once killed several witches for nothing besides the fact they were witches.

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 7th April 2018, 5:58 pm

Smiling as her fingers brushed through a portion of her dark hair, her elven ears were projecting out in full; they could be seen from a pretty far distance if one looked close enough, along with the two piercings of gold and red colors on each. Pulling her thick upper layer of clothing upward to cover her shoulders where it was beginning to drape, the girl's eyes shimmered slightly as the High Priestess spoke, appearing to gaze upon her in fascination and attention. Minx had revealed that she was waiting for Rosemary to appear in this room; it appeared to be some sort of precognition, perhaps a special characteristic that the woman was capable of performing, or just fate in general? The elf was curious as to how she was capable of perceiving the future in her mind, but did not ask; she felt like it was not her place to ask how or if she was capable of doing such things this early as well as if it was something that always resonated within her skill. The young witch did have many grimoires about intuitive powers stored within her pocket dimension; she had a grimoire about nearly anything one would need to know about things remotely close to witchcraft, those of which were constantly expanding with her own logs being added to those of her ancestors. Was Minx also a witch, or did she just practice magical acts that intertwined into the arts that her and her ancestors practiced forever? Either way, it was as impressive as it was interesting, and was something that she would most likely ask about later in order to add to her research if she was able to give a different insight.

The High Priestess picked up one of the failed potions and began to speak to Rosemary about how it was not wise to throw away the failed potions; it was similar to what her mother used to tell her as well, to always log the information of the failed potions before disposal. All information was good information, even if it had failed; what Minx said was very wise and well put together. "Oh, um... yes! I was going to throw them out, but... if you want them, you- you can have them!" the elf began to tell the other being in the room before reaching into her pocket, revealing the book that she was writing in minutes earlier. It was a brown book with a lock reaching across the side, the key sitting in the middle of the pocket she had pulled it out from. "I... I wrote down all of the failed potions and stored them in here! O- on separate pages stored in the back pocket section of this grimoire, It.. says their ingredients, reaction upon adding them, and what they do!" she told the woman before reaching into her pocket and removing the key, popping open the side of the grimoire and flipping to the back. There was a pocketed section against the interior part of the back cover; it housed folded papers, those of which she had just put in there before successfully creating the correct potion. Picking up a potion inside of a transparent bottle with a purple tint, she held it very securely by the extended part of the glass and walked over to where Minx was sitting slowly, making sure the liquid inside would not move much. It was a very thin liquid that glowed a bright orange in color, and had floating particles of green and purple inside. It was smoking slightly inside of the bottle, but did not add to the pressure.

Setting the potion down on a blank surface near where the High Priestess was sitting, the witch quickly reached into the back of the book and removed one of the folded pieces of paper, that of which pertained to the potion she had just sat down on the table. "I usually store the mess-ups in the back of the grimoire and put them in a drawer back at home. The pages attached to the grimoire... they- they are for the ones that work and are valuable. It... its why I have a lock on it!" she exclaimed, as she removed another paper from the back of the book and attempted to hand it to the High Priestess, "This... is the one that goes with the potion you picked up." Setting the grimoire on the counter in the kitchen, Rosemary smiled as she unfolded the piece of paper that went with the orange potion and placed a fork on-top of it to prevent it from folding, positioned to where it would not fold back into the shape it was folded once before. "Thi- this potion does contain properties of healing, but... they are minor. The main issue with it is that if you shake it enough, it will explode. It... it- it's because melted nightshade and robin-heart oranges from the Phoenix Mountains together make a very reactive substance!" she spoke as she began to tie her hair back into a ponytail, her exceed hopping up onto a chair in the kitchen very quiet and swiftly while watching her every move. The young witch did not want her hair to fray if it was to explode on her, though it did sit secure with a stable base on it.

Turning toward the High Priestess, she smiled before walking over to the sink in order to wash her hands, pulling up her long and flowing garments in order for them not to get wet. Turning the water on slightly to make a very quiet and small stream, she grabbed the bar of soap and washed them well, turning to Minx once more as she scrubbed her hands. "Oh, um... Minx? I... This may be a little off topic, but... I- I was wondering if I could maybe smoke in here? Mari- marijuana, of course... I was just asking because it isn't my house! I can share too... I- I brought enough to go around!", she began to say as her cheeks became slightly pink, "For- for the smell, I can brew a potion that can make the room smell good to where it doesn't get stuffy and smell vibrant really quick! I... I have all of the ingredients with me too!" Rosemary exclaimed, as she turned the sink off and grabbed a towel toward the side of the sink in order to dry her hands. Inside of her many pockets were five blunts and two lighters; enough for the people in the room multiple times over. If she were to inspect the lighters and blunts, which Rosemary would take out if Minx had let her smoke, she would find that both would have the letters "RIG" in small and golden letters toward the bottom of both the lighters and the herbal blessings. It was the simple logo of the RIG Drug Company; her initials, as she was the owner of the business, but one would most likely never be able to find that out without the witch telling them.

WC: N/A.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 7th April 2018, 10:49 pm

[1,489/2,000]
    On the assumption of fate versus precognition, Rosemary was correct about it being the latter the ability of 'future sight' was a power that Nyx had possessed from a young age alongside numerous other psychic abilities. During life? She had rejected those powers and only used them in what equated to forcing herself into self-defense or 'helping' people even if that wasn't what always the truth of what she had been doing. In her death? The ghost became much better at accepting and using her abilities, seeing the powers she had once been ashamed of growing increasingly powerful. However, she made it a point to not become so reliant on her powers that she could not function without them. Of course, the only time she would not be a psychic would be when she ceased to exist, her abilities happened to be a natural ingrained part of her.

The Pheonix Mountains, at the very split second the young girl brought up that location the ghosts eyes seemed to grow distant as if she wasn't really there anymore. At one time? She had lived with the guild that used to lay claim to those mountains, they had kept her safe until she found her god and then Savage Skull, yet the repayment they had received, well it hadn't been deserved, especially Astrid. Even if she hadn't been the one doing it? Nyx still blamed herself, for it was her hatred that had given the final spark to birth that monster. "What do you know of Pheonix's." the female shot her gaze to the side, averting making direct eye contact. While she had done intense research on the supernatural as a hunter? Pheonix's had never been on the table, after-all the hunting group had merely been human, taking on such a beast would have been suicide. Yet, she now had a problem associated with them, and maybe this other girl knew. "Pheonix's are creatures that are reborn from their own ashes, they always revive, at least they're supposed to." but no one who spread that word ever counted on something from the underworld eating the firebirds. "But what do you suppose would happen, if that didn't take place?" she could still recall Fluffy going on that rampage and the things that had been done in spite of wishing she could forget.  "If a creature that shouldn't have existed, an artificial life that could only sustain by stealing from another, consumed a Pheonix, yet found themselves killed later." she gazed at the other potion she had picked up swirling it slightly again, sighing out softly. "Do they just cease to exist in spite of holding that eternal energy? What do you suppose becomes of that energy, I mean according to the laws it has to go somewhere." it should have born after Pheonix but it hadn't, there was none born to replace the ones consumed by that damn life essence. So what was to be of that energy? Eh, she was shooting pipe dreams if she expected such a young witch to know.

Shaking her head Minx smirked slightly, turning her attention back to Rosemary from the fish tank. "What are you working on learning, I may know a thing or two." she pushed the current problem away, the sore feeling about the Phoenix energy currently able to be ignored again. Yet, she felt the floodgates, thanking her strength for being what it was magically, physically, mentally and emotionally.

Off topic? The high priestess looked over at the girl again since she had moved location slightly from the last glance. Oh, that sort of off topic, though it wasn't too far off topic since they had just been talking about potions. "Open the window first, I don't wish to find out if I can get high or not in this state." and with the plant Rosemary smoke of, the smoke could give someone contact, Minx didn't want to risk it. Losing herself right now? Was not an option. "That logo." observant to some degree the ghost did after a few minutes realize the 'RIG' labeled upon the items, raising an eyebrow slightly in response to the subtle note in her own head.

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 7th April 2018, 11:52 pm

Running over to the window of the kitchen with a smile on her face, the elf quickly popped open the metal lock and pushed the window upwards, causing a small breeze to blow her bangs backward and make her eyes squint. After she had pulled the curtains to the side and fastened them, a small ray of sunlight shined into the area she stood and made her golden eyes twinkle slightly due to their magical properties. Moving back to her previous place where she was located and sitting at a stool, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a single blunt and a lighter to match; the blunt was wrapped in a decadent rolling paper that was a dark purple color, swirled with silver designs and her signature "RIG" symbol toward the bottom. Flicking the lighter that was red in color, the tip of the blunt quickly caught flame and she waved it around until it dimmed down, and proceeded to begin smoking. When Rosemary had brought up how she had gathered the robin-heart oranges, the mannerisms of the High Priestess seemed to have changed slightly; had it upset her? As she had spoke to the girl and asked what she had known about phoenixes, she avoided making eye contact; the elf simply puffed her blunt and looked toward the fish tank, watching them swirl around in their colors and plentiful amounts. "Phoenixes... they- they are sacred creatures of the Sun... the ones that always come back."

Rosemary had a grimoire detailing phoenixes and their affiliations with witchcraft and alchemy stored in her pocket dimension with thousands upon thousands of other grimoires; they were definitely a mystical creature that resided around The Phoenix Mountains; however, most if not all of them had seemingly vanished not that long ago. The young elf had heard about their vanishing in a newsletter, but the way that they had vanished was quite vague; if they had died, they should have been able to come back. That was how it worked and how it was noted about in the studies of the birds of fire in witchcraft and natural studies of history and knowledge. Blowing out a small cloud of smoke in the direction away from Minx, Rosemary listened to her speak about the firebirds attentively; what she had asked was a very interesting question, something that she had never thought about before. "Well... um- Energy cannot be created or destroyed.. perhaps they would go to another dimension, or ano- another plane? Like the astral?" Rosemary had never thought about a question like that in those specifics before; energy in that form and situation was always something that was strange to wrap one's mind around.

Minx had shook her head and faced the elf once again, the purple-haired girl raising the blunt to her mouth once again in order to inhale and exhale. Sitting in-front of her was the other blunts and the lighters, all showcasing the logo that was her brand, along with the grimoire of her potions and the explosive potion that was orange in color. Looking up to meet the High Priestess' eyes with her own, Rosemary smiled and picked up her exceed which was sitting next to her, placing her in her own lap and stroking her soft fur with her hand that was free. "I'm just... I'm learning everything I can, ma'am! Though, I made this today." the witch began to explain, as she carefully picked up the orange potion and sat it farther away from her on the surface, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a giant vial that was clear and filled nearly to the cork with pink liquid; it glistened. "It has extreme amounts of regenerative properties! It... it is new on Earthland, I am the first to ever make it here... I- I think it has already been made in the Witch World, though.", she told her Guild Master with a smile, placing it onto the table in-front of her and looking into it with both of her golden eyes, "With one sip, it can cause someone missing all four of their limbs to regain them instantly." This potion would be worth a lot of money; it would be nearly priceless, Rosemary definitely had plans to sell it for top dollar. Looking back up to Minx, she would notice that her attention was brought to the logo upon her lighter and blunts; if she were not her High Priestess, she would have most likely not told her, but Rosemary felt that she would be able to be trusted.

"RIG... otherwise known as Rosemary Indigo Ginseng..." she said with a semi-serious face, her smile being a bit less vibrant as her eyes still twinkled greatly, "The... the Rig Drug Company is the biggest manufacturer of drugs in all of Fiore, and it- it is owned by me. Many people don't know it is a home-grown business~!" she exclaimed with a smile. It was a company that was known for its wide variety of drugs; not only marijuana, but much harsher ones. Despite owning a company and making all of the orders by hand, Rosemary only did the less-harmful drug of herbs. She was aware of what the harmful drugs did to the body, but all witches were drawn to some type of chaos; her drug business was the way it was expressed with her, as she did ruin people's lives in the sense of being a dealer. However, she saw it as being their own free will, and did not see an issue with it. It was a way to make money very efficiently and alone, along with being able to do many other things with one's life. Though it put her in danger with the law, catching a witch was always a difficult thing to do... especially a Ginseng. Pushing one of her longer strands of hair back behind her pointed ear, she smiled and raised the blunt to her mouth once again, letting the smoke go in and out... it was relaxing, and made her feel at peace.

WC: N/A.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 8th April 2018, 12:36 pm

WC Complete.
    Largely? The ghost's attention seemed to be on the fish tank, watching them swim around aimlessly unknowing they had such a small portion of the world, an envious ignorant bliss. In truth, she actually had more attention towards Rosemary, watching with the corner of her vision trusting her psychic to fill in what her eyes couldn't see. Even when she had been human? It had always been that way, she didn't look at the world the way other's needed to because she didn't have to, even fresh from the crib she had never cried for her parents, never watched the door waiting for them, because she already knew when they'd be back or when they'd just come check on her worried about why she almost never cried. It hadn't been until much later in her life that she had figured out her power's when she started school and people began questioning her directly, treating her different because she always seemed to know too much. Thus, over time until her death, she had learned to hide her innate abilities, so it was an amazing feeling to just let them be. As Rosemary opened the window, even without eyes on her Nyx knew exactly when she was going to sit back down, turning her attention 'back' to the witch in time with it.

Listening slightly it seemed that the young girl had a good grip on the laws of energy within the world, but may possibly be unaware of the fact it was possible to break things. Minx had a desperate desire to prevent any further breaking of the norms around energy, after-all it was the collision of energies that should have never touched that created that damn life essence who had caused so much damage. "Do you know why it's often forbidden to directly manipulate actual 'energy', why potions are made using ingredients, magic is cast through an individual or an item, why there is an equal exchange in pretty much everything?" she sure wished she had known back when she could have gotten help before Fluffy erupted into full existence no longer living as an alias, some feeling or voice in the back of her head. "It keeps the many different forms of energy that should never come in contact with one another from colliding or at the very least creates a controlled space of the reaction that results if they do touch."  sometimes energy would touch it was to be expected, but in the small amounts channeled through someone or thing, it couldn't spark so to speak. "When something goes wrong when ones that shouldn't touch are left in contact too long? They become like your potion here in a sense." she pushed her finger slightly against the bottle causing the contents to swirl around, glancing at Rosemary with the comment before returning her gaze to the swirling potion. "And like the potion, they explode when another outer force is applied. Leaving behind a vacuum where the energy should have been and it makes something, but what it makes-" the high priestess shook her head slightly, grimacing as she leaned back in her chair slightly, turning her eyes to the fish tank again. "Must possess another to live, yet it slowly poisons the soul and body of what it possessed thus meaning it has to jump around, they can be sealed in vessels but they are volatile and don't follow the laws that govern everything else because they don't technically even exist." she could still remember the feeling of slowly choking as she struggled in vain to attempt evicting that thing from her former body. "So promise to be careful alright?" she didn't want to end up dealing with another 'Fluffy' ever again.

So the little witch was connected to that company after-all, the leader of it, in fact, that was always interesting to know and it explained why Rosemary seemed more peaceful than most dark witches she had met in the past. "Many things are made in the witch world that are unknown to the rest of the world, mages develop their entire life to learning how to perform magic and increase the strength of it. On the other hand, witches study magic itself with the goal of understanding and passing that knowledge onto the next generation of witches so that the total competence of the entire coven increases steadily over time." getting up the ghost picked up a book from above one of the counter's where it had been sitting with many other books most of them just being simple cookbooks there for reference of members. However, the book Minx had picked up looked different, it was clearly a grimoire or something like one. "If you're focusing on everything, let's start here." the book was slim and clearly whichever witch it had originally belonged to had not gotten very far. "From what I know already, I'm guessing you're the last or separated from most of your coven and have not gotten to interact with other covens much." thus leaving a hole for Rosemary, a lack of educational variety that would have normally come from interaction with other witches especially from other covens to learn their basics thus opening up new ways to do things. "I have a habit of collecting information on the supernatural and such whenever presented the opportunity, so I have a good deal of grimoires laying about that were lost in one way or another from the original owners." plus there had been a good deal of books when she took over the guild, she didn't care much for knowing about the world, but the fringe was of great interest. "Being able to do things differently in an emergency is an important skill for a witch, I don't practice much even on basic mage magic these days but if you get lost of confused myself or the books I've hoarded should be of some help." she hadn't casted a spell for some time now, but it didn't bother her much, she was powerful enough without having to rely on magic.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:42 pm