Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Top Ten Anime Reboots (is joke)

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Announcement Top Ten Anime Reboots (is joke)

Post by Lilium 31st March 2018, 5:07 pm

Hey guys! I'm back.

I heard y'all were talking shit now it's time for you to get hit bitch.

Most importantly, Dick Cheney made money of the Iraq War.

With that out of the way, let's get started, shall we?

Okay, first of all, you trick ass hoes, I ain't Hikachu,
    she's my younger sister from Japan.

I'm one hundred percent straight.

Yeah, but like even if I'm not straight, why are straight ships so rare on this site? Because your husband will never thread with, nor touch you as a whole.

But like, the secret to having a successful time on site is trying to counter everyone on site, and claiming everyone is against you. I'd put the eyes emoji here but like, you guys aren't worth the effort of copy pasting it. heh.

Seriously though, Happy Easter and enjoy whatever happens with April Fools. For anyone who gets offended by this, you can take up issues with me as you'll be

Top Ten Anime Reboots (is joke) M87SIqa

Happy April Fool's and Happy Easter if you celebrate.

This is going up early so, it's like an early April Fool's but bear with me. And I want to give you guys a good meme to go into the day with cause timezones have me fucked up. Also, click the vid in my sig while reading this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Top Ten Anime Reboots (is joke) QOmg1XE

Announcement Re: Top Ten Anime Reboots (is joke)

Post by Guest 31st March 2018, 5:10 pm

Stop subtweeting me
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 31st March 2018, 5:18 pm

acknowledged

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 31st March 2018, 5:21 pm

Ohhhh... a new toy to break play with...
    Top Ten Anime Reboots (is joke) 64M4tWF
    Welcome ^̮^

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 31st March 2018, 5:25 pm

Conichuah friends :):

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 31st March 2018, 5:28 pm

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 31st March 2018, 5:36 pm

Holidays:

if you get fired for this im quitting

Post by Guest 31st March 2018, 5:36 pm

OWO
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Post by desirée 31st March 2018, 10:06 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Top Ten Anime Reboots (is joke) IY2eFxu

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 1st April 2018, 12:58 am

...:

I hate myself :'D

Top Ten Anime Reboots (is joke) I2D4CIg

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 1st April 2018, 5:27 am

Hey back
    I'm Dad

Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Skill: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Skill:

Post by Terith 1st April 2018, 5:38 am

....:

8DDD
    Fairy Tail

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 0

Post by Fairy Tail 1st April 2018, 8:06 am

:

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 6:48 pm