Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare

Khorne
    Khorne

Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Nightmare Empty Nightmare

Post by Khorne 7th December 2017, 8:56 pm

N I G H T M A R E

FIGHT! KILL! SLAUGHTER!

Chaos, that is all that really matters in the end to those who bear the mark of blood. Only the true warriors are welcome here, no challenge may remain unanswered. The ones who claim to be strong best beware, for the blood-covered Nightmare will rise to the challenge and slay you in combat. With a lust for blood, a hunger for death and a want for combat, these monsters leave a trail of blood in their wake and strike fear into the hearts of those around. They are your worst nightmare come to life. Those that run are cowards and slain without mercy even as they fight those that are willing to go against them.
    For those that think they can fight off these people, think twice before taking the bait. They have the favor of a god, though he does not tell them what to do. The God of blood, skulls, battles, and honor sits upon a brazen throne, watching in joy at those that fight. Whether for or against this guild he cares not. For all that shed blood and fight worship him, whether they acknowledge it or deny it.

G U I L D H A L L
    Upon approaching, an outsider from afar will view a palace gilded in glittering bronze, with dusty skies overhead, and sun from behind reflecting off of the top of the highest towers.
    The instant the outsider enters, however, what is behind the doors tells a different story. Decorations using skulls and blood are in abundance. Lanterns and Chandeliers made using skulls and crystalized blood can be found throughout even as pools of blood litter the grounds beneath the brazen fortress.

M A R K . O F . B L O O D
    Those that wear the guildmark find that they do not truly die in battle. When slain, these seemingly immortal warriors awaken in the pools of blood hidden beneath the brazen fortress that they reside in.

The guildmark blood is always the same color. However, a member may choose the color of the horse and warrior inside of it.

It is said that those who have clashed with one who bears the guildmark, and have lived to tell the tale, will be plagued with Nightmares of their encounter. These dreams of blood will never cease, until the survivor has taken on the guildmark themselves.

R O S T E R
    GM - Chaoris
    Lucie
    Mythica
    Grey Masar

PRICE:
    2,000,069 // 5,000,000
    Aiyana: 1 Million
    Ruvel: 64,000
    Madame Astrid: 500,000
    KebabViking: 36,000
    Tamashi: 80,000
    Yuiisai: 20,000
    Cirven: 200,000
    kittykool75: 100,000
    Seijin: 69 (rest of jewels if I give him a special gift{JK})

Last edited by Khorne on 15th December 2017, 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : Nightmare
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Empty Re: Nightmare

Post by Grey Masar 8th December 2017, 12:34 pm

I'll be leaving My current guild and joining this ;3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare 6CAP4YvW_o

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors
    #9966ff= Ebisawa #990000=Jeanne

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 8th December 2017, 4:35 pm

I am happy in my current guilds when my funds are deducted I'll donate funds towards your cause though ^^

I'll send 64k as a donation from this account to help though, good luck Domi.

Nightmare 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 8th December 2017, 5:21 pm

Take my money

Post by Guest 8th December 2017, 6:22 pm

Don't have characters to offer, but i can give you 500,000 jewels. \o/
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 8th December 2017, 7:26 pm

Looks good! Hope everything works out! :)

Khorne
    Khorne

Player 

Post by Khorne 8th December 2017, 8:44 pm

KebabViking wrote:Take my money

Err...how much of it? >.> Gonna edit in each person that donates so that I have a running tally. If you guys want to send it to this account through trading hub after I can edit in that the money has been donated already so it's easier to do in the end when I hit A rank and can officially create it. (Almost enough members!!!)

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 9th December 2017, 5:57 am

Khorne wrote:
    KebabViking wrote:Take my money

Err...how much of it? >.> Gonna edit in each person that donates so that I have a running tally. If you guys want to send it to this account through trading hub after I can edit in that the money has been donated already so it's easier to do in the end when I hit A rank and can officially create it. (Almost enough members!!!)

I threw in 36k so me and Ruvel could add up to 100k, sorry I don't have too many jewels or I'd have given you more XD

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 10th December 2017, 5:44 am

I'll donate 80k from my Tamashi account and 20k from Yuiisai's

Nightmare 59835_s
    Betrayal

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 10th December 2017, 3:13 pm

Throwing 200k at you. You take it and you like it!

Nightmare LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

Player 
    Lineage : Strength of Hercules
    Experience : 12.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Abyssal Gate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemesis 10th December 2017, 3:35 pm

If you can get this rolling I'll throw post-rework Nemesis into the pot along with all the jewels on this account.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 12th December 2017, 2:45 pm

You guys working on nightmare really have a nice backbone to work with. Please don’t mind if I make a few critiques. I wanted to start with the design of the insignia. You guys have an interesting concept as for the blood background  & how that relates to resurrection/binds them to the guild.You can probably stay true to that. Though I think you should work with some developers to create a new foreground design, remove the watermark, think about other design options as for the horseman. Kitty and I have offered to collab to provide the guild with some more options/ rendered gfx for the guild insignia.

We know the important ideas to take into consideration are the blood backdrop and something for a design that communicates warrior. Am I correct?

Nightmare Giphy

Khorne
    Khorne

Player 

Post by Khorne 13th December 2017, 10:05 pm

Famine wrote:
    You guys working on nightmare really have a nice backbone to work with. Please don’t mind if I make a few critiques. I wanted to start with the design of the insignia. You guys have an interesting concept as for the blood background  & how that relates to resurrection/binds them to the guild.You can probably stay true to that. Though I think you should work with some developers to create a new foreground design, remove the watermark, think about other design options as for the horseman. Kitty and I have offered to collab to provide the guild with some more options/ rendered gfx for the guild insignia.

We know the important ideas to take into consideration are the blood backdrop and something for a design that communicates warrior. Am I correct?

Nightmare Giphy

Spoke to Famine on Discord (Easier to discuss what she was asking on a chat program) but all questions comments and concerns can easily be answered here, through pm, or on skype/discord if anyone has any. We want the guild to be fun, remain active, and keep everyone on their toes (looking at you, lazy legal guilds!) so anything you wanna ask about or want to see will be thought over/attempted to be added in while trying to keep the base values of the guild remaining.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 14th December 2017, 10:35 am

Donating 100,000j to your cause.
    Might join with my third alt if I ever make them and decide what I want to do with them.

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Nightmare 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Seijin
    Seijin

The Panda

The Panda

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alt Account- Get Married- Get Divorced- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Hired Help- Devotee of Darkness- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Innocent- Guilty- Pardoned- The Completionist- World Traveler- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Hero- Villain- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Panda Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Seijin 14th December 2017, 9:48 pm

Imma give you guys 69 jewel.
    Nightmare Giphy17
    Khorne
    Khorne

Player 

Post by Khorne 15th December 2017, 1:42 am

Thanks everyone for the continued support! All types of support are welcome! New members, jewels, ideas and questions/comments/critique! We are 2/5 of the way on jewels and only need one or two more members to have enough to meet minimum requirements!

The Hustler
    The Hustler

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Imperial Combat : Tactical Assault
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by The Hustler 15th December 2017, 4:32 pm

I'll give you 10k!

All I've got.

[/url]
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Post by desirée 20th December 2017, 10:46 am

I will be joining with my dark alt, Anastasia.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 20th December 2017, 9:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Nightmare IY2eFxu

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 20th December 2017, 10:51 am

Congrats on getting your 5 Domi, as a mark of the wonderful celebration I'll put another 350k into your "help me make me a guild" pot.

Nightmare 59835_s
    Betrayal

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 21st December 2017, 2:07 pm

Will be joining on my third alt, Delta.

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Nightmare 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Heresy
    Heresy

Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch

Post by Heresy 14th January 2018, 10:22 pm

I hope you don't mind joining your guild, for it is I, Starstruck XD 4th alt!
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 14th January 2018, 10:34 pm

Joining is always open!

Nightmare MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:06 pm