Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae)

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Empty DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae)

Post by Lilim 6th November 2017, 10:30 pm

Job Info:
    Another hunt, another day, it seems. Meeting up with my mentor and my other, weaker protege, is a bit of a chore, as I will be resigned to defending the weaker link, while my master either crushes the person into nothing, or just lets us do the work. I would prefer the latter, but you never know. I made my way to Beanstalk after a few days in Alter/Magnolia, dealing with deranged and rather annoying things, though it was nice to have full control over my body for once. Oi! I'm back again, you git, so shut it if you think I'm just going to sit back and be quiet again! Cuff it if you got a problem! Ugh, they're back. Anyway, Beanstalk, came here a long while ago, with someone who seems to have vanished off the face of Fiore, and any other wretched annoying place on this world, so the village struck the Nostalgic cord inside, or it would have if the aggravation hadn't caused it to die before it could return. Before the village could see my sky-walking, I set myself down on the path, making way though the village to the Village townhouse, got the location of the entrance from the Elder, and the key, and made my way down into the tunnels.
    Word Count: 217

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Z8lAzQC
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Empty Re: DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae)

Post by Lester Drynedi 7th November 2017, 3:14 pm

Had he come from clover town? He had been hopping from place to place for jobs that he didn't know where he could take root and call home anymore. The coral of his eyes shone more prominent when a cut of wind cleared any hair from his gaze, this had been the job which Lester would meet with his Mentor and senior mentee. Upon entrance to the village he had wandered streets like a little ivy vine exploring every little area, the village was rather quaint, pretty and the architecture although it wasn't beautiful it had a certain charm of simplicity with their little tent like structures. In the distance he had spotted a figure descending into the depths of the earth. Pace picked up as he steadied the sword at his waist, was that? Yes, halted to a standstill fingers daintily loosened the scarf around his neck,  "Hey! I have the map"   He hadn't known quite what to think of the other, they seemed okay but at the same time they hadn't really interacted much. The paper felt a little light in his hand as the youth presented the map all rolled up with a dainty little bow. He had gotten it earlier from the elderly bookkeeper of the village.
    Lester hadn't been sure of the job, combat hadn't been a focus of his past 8 or 9 jobs and his abilities had more of a supportive focus. He had summoned forth the memories of the job, the reward had been larger for capturing the criminal alive right? So perhaps the job had been chosen because he was good with keeping people alive but immobile! Sunflowers bloomed within as the warmth and smile spread to his face, this would go well!

wc: 292

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Empty Re: DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae)

Post by DOPPO 10th November 2017, 2:07 pm

It had been a somewhat memorable month for Ezra, as he had not only attained the status as second Ace of his guild, Fairy Tail, but also acquired two humble mentees to nurture and train. It wasn't something he would typically do, for reasons unknown to most people, including himself. He just never pictured himself being the teacher in a relationship like that, often wishing to be peers before teacher and student. However, with a tranquil silence washing over Fiore as of late, there was not much to do or to occupy one's self with in the meantime until bigger problems arose. So, overall, mentoring these two was more like busywork than something he genuinely wanted to do. Of course, he wouldn't tell them that.

From Ezra's observations so far, his mentee with had been around the longest was rather quick to get to business and very analytical. Both desirable traits in an aspiring mage, but also seemed hard to approach, and if approached, hard to socialize with. Of course, this didn't stop Ezra from doing either of those things, as he had no social barriers and could talk to just about anyone. On the other hand, his most recent mentee seemed optimistic and honest, and about as social as the next guy. Of course, because of the recency of their mentor-mentee relationship, he couldn't say much else about him, much less Aera and hoped that he would be able to learn more about the two while on this job.

The raven haired man scratched his beard with dry fingertips, the other holding his signature silver flask which contained his favorite whiskey. He wore a black, open collar shirt, grey cargo shorts and sandals, a rather casual wear for the mage. Ezra often boasted about the Aurence family alcoholic tolerance, as it truly was mighty and powerful, much like their heritage of lycans. That being said, he made out his family to be men and women who drank as often as he did, when that certainly was no true. His diet generally consists of meat and alcohol, but mysteriously remains fit and healthy. It was both a gift and a curse to enjoy the finest booze without passing out intoxicated, but always did smell of said booze.

Ezra meandered behind the group, comfortable with his position at the rear. "Y'all know where to go? I ain't ever been here 'fore, so y'all just have to take the lead. . ." The messy haired man spoke in his iconic silvery voice, accompanied by his southern accent and broken English. His mentees would soon come to find these things very familiar, and perhaps charming. Ezra looked over to Lester, who would later reveal of his acquisition of a map, and wrapped an arm around him before he could hurry over to Aera. "Ya know, there's a charm in being lost in the unknown, aye? Take it all in, yeah? I mean, maybe in the next hour, ya won't be alive to appreciate the scenery. Ahah!" Ezra barked before said bark ascending into a hearty, noisy laughter. Of course, that wasn't going to happen in Ezra's presence. But should he have come alone, it was a very possible outcome.

WC: 537/1,166
    Notes: Everyone needs to do 1,166k words for the job to be complete. Feel free to post via word count.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 10th November 2017, 10:19 pm

Rolling rolls peeps!
    5 Rolls should do the trick on my end.
    Aera Tylidae.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2017, 10:19 pm

The member 'Aera Tylidae' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) TV6mrb1 DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) TV6mrb1 DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) X6fB6gw DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) TV6mrb1 DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) TV6mrb1
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 10th November 2017, 10:26 pm

Also rolling block dice.
    A. T.
    We all need to roll 9 block dice together, if I understand it right.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2017, 10:26 pm

'Block Dice' :
    DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Block DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Block DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) FailedBlock DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Block DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Block DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) FailedBlock DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Block DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) FailedBlock DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) FailedBlock
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 16th November 2017, 5:29 am

I hadn't noticed before, but my mentor was a cheery-type bloke, on the outside. (Though he absolutely reeked of booze.) My apprentice in arms didn't yet seem to either notice nor mind, but I did slightly, since alcohol never effects me anymore. Another thing, and a small detail I skipped out on, my immortality, and the subsequent suicidal depression that came with it, I have yet to tell my "friends". However, I have told them about Mz. Hyde, the "other me" inside my head, since they'd soon see them anyway. i doubted we were going to get the extra money, on account of my bloodlust, and my Mentor's overall power, which the pressure from his physical presence was astounding, it was almost visible in my eye, however, I ignored it, since it wasn't directed towards me just yet, though it could, if they betrayed me. At this point, we walked for at least a few minutes, finding naught but unending tunnels, as I stood at least a few legs ahead my mentor, and my arm-draped peer. I walked, and walked, and we kept going for more time then I thought, when, after closing my eyes, blinked them open into a forest view. I found it foreboding, for other people. I looked on it, and walked forth, and while I looked, I saw no one around, beyond me. I moved forward, walking into the forest, for a reason that I didn't even understand, and found my way into the brush, fog taking the immediate area, blocking my vision beyond the 20-30 feet in front of me. I waded through the dense brush of this forest, and moved past trees that seemed to move back in front of me, or at the very least, all the trees in the forest grew in a pattern that seemed unlikely. Motion in the forest around me alerted me, and put me on edge, but when the noises finally subsided, I waited for a fair few moments, before changing, since there was no better, nor worse time. I simply shifted the clothes on my back, fairly simple stuff, Just a T-Shirt, sports bra, and jeans, to leather leggings, with an off one shoulder top, and a small leather vest over it. Then, I took to resting against a nearby tree, and extended my senses beyond my sight into my immediate surroundings, and waited for anything to come my way.
    WC: 403
    TWC: 620/1,166

(When my character closed their eyes, they fell asleep.)

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 22nd November 2017, 6:06 pm

Lester Drynedi D Rank Black Rose

Mentor approaching he had turned his head to greet the other, somewhat curious, well he had met the guy before of course but it had been similar to a butterfly finding a new flower. The relationship between them had yet to be established. The elder male had seemed to be a scraggly one, whilst some had named him one to be at the bar other had called him less polite names, whilst the words he had spoken had been rusted Lester though that perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. Why had the senior mage taken him on as a mentee, from what he had gathered the man seemed quite relaxed, had it come from the strength which he held or something from his mind. A scent of alcohol and something crisp came to him when the trio had joined together, their mentor hadn't been here before, for sure the village seemed odd, it hadn't been made for tourists.
    Circled his shoulder the arm radiated the deep calmness like a snowdrop, laughter lightened the moment whilst he had tuned in with care. The thought had bounced around momentarily whilst he dissected it, a charm in the unknown huh. Whilst the unknown held ideas and thoughts which he couldn't comprehend there seemed to be a feeling which held him back, when one learned something new it had been great to change unknown to known. The discovered information was that which he held close to his heart. "Okay, I would appreciate being alive at the end however." A smile scaled across his face, recognition that he understood the humor behind it. Yet the thought still stood strong, he wanted to live.

Shorts with a shirt, had he overdressed or underdressed, and Ezra had worn sandals too. Receiving only mixed reactions from the dresscode of his mentor the youth had thought back to his own wardrobe, and the simplicity of the autumn hued outfit which had been donned around the armour. A black t shirt had seemed casual, yet he wore a cardigan and jacket over the armour. Did that make it seem more formal? What did most mentees wear to a job which required capturing or killing a man? Capturing seemed like the best option, to simple pick up the sprout roots and all before dumping it in the lap of whoever, clipping stalks and killing the plant didn't fit within his morals after all. He fell into step with the elder, for the man's arm still haphazardly draped across his shoulders, enveloped in the sense of security he had come to release the tension from his muscles. Stone walls grew endlessly whilst they had stepped on and on, until it seemed like his mind wanted to go elsewhere, a full night of sleep without nightmares had graced across him like a healing her, for sure he hadn't planned on resting his eyes.
    Snapped shut the strawberry eyes of his saw light no longer.

Pillars sky high stretch up forth like a sunflower, a coliseum, no a forest, there seemed to be branches of sort. Engulfed the light had been suffocated by a sheet of fog which swept him up. Shadows passed in between the trees, their forms seemed to vanish and then appear in another place, a weed which had grown back from a single leaf scrap. Brows drew together, his foot stepped back softly, he had been in the tunnels. A forest now? Either some sort of teleportation magic or psychological attack, he had to put his bet on a mind game. The pommel of his knife seemed to relax him, the cool surface bringing a calm to his mind whilst his hand rested on the sheathed weapon. Pillars sky high stretch up forth like a sunflower, a coliseum, no a forest, there seemed to be branches of sort. Engulfed the light had been suffocated by a sheet of fog which swept him up. Shadows passed in between the trees, their forms seemed to vanish and then appear in another place, a weed which had grown back from a single leaf scrap. Brows drew together, his foot stepped back softly, he had been in the tunnels. A forest now? Either some sort of teleportation magic or psychological attack, he had to put his bet on a mind game. The pommel of his knife seemed to relax him, the cool surface bringing a calm to his mind whilst his hand rested on the sheathed weapon.

Word Count:  743, twc: 1035/1166
    OOC:  When he closed his eyes he fell asleep. 
    Notes: 
    private message me for plots

Template (c) Izayuki

Last edited by Lester Drynedi on 22nd November 2017, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd November 2017, 6:06 pm

The member 'Lester Drynedi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) FailedBlock
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 29th November 2017, 7:22 pm

The walking seemed endless, but the man nor his mentees tired from the constant ambling. There were periods where silenced reigned, other times one of them would release soft laughter, and often it was simply the clacking of feet hitting the ground. It was monotonous, tedious activity that only the slurping of whiskey could save him from. But eventually the raven haired man no longer felt a desire to occupy his lips by wrapping them around the tip of the flask, nor did he wish to further indulge in the delicacy that was alcohol. With much walking ahead, Ezra took a moment to relax and think.

These fellers are probably are more on guard than I am, really. A damn shame that I can't share that 'feelin, prolly makes it less exciting for'em. But this silence is strange. . . this 'walkin even stranger. Hm. . . Ezra thought, feeling himself grow more and more suspicious before the group would exit into a forest, with a grove of trees brushing against each other upon the wind's push and bushes obscuring the path that lie ahead. As calming and tranquil as it appeared, Ezra paused and peered into his silver flash, questioning whether it was the alcohol messing with him. It had only been a few moments ago that the trio traversed together, but upon a few heavy blinks, he had found himself here. The bearded brute was far too mesmerized by his surroundings to question it further, be remained alert and suspicious. He knew something was out of place, but decided not to bring it up to the others.

Aera would proceed forward, cautious, while Lester let his mind wonder but his hand rest snug on the sheathe of his blade. Ezra on the other hand divided his attention among many things. He smelled nothing of a familiar scent, but heard the unusually loud rustles of bush leaves and the quick flicks of darkness that hopped from here to there. He couldn't make out a animal if it was an animal, but knew that they were being watched. He slipped his flask back into his pocket and continued to walk with the group, looking about for his own certainty.

"Pretty forest, aye? I've always felt most at peace 'ere in the woods. Where we all came from, so it's easy to appreciate it, don't 'cha think, lads? Aera, Lester?" Ezra chimed, attempting to break the silence, "All sorts of things wander,
    lurk in the woods. Even now, aye? Makes it kinda creepy, heh-heh."
    He finished.

The small noises and movements from the corner of the eye was unsettling to the bearded brute and was sure that the other two had took notice of the abnormality as well. Well, he had hoped. He knew the two were on their guards, but it appeared that they would forge aimlessly through the woods, the trees and bushes and vegetation in general getting thicker as they progressed deeper into the woods, the large tops of trees blocking out sunlight, giving the scene an eerie, dark setting. It was then that Ezra became more alert, more guarded.

"Y'all think something's funny 'bout these parts? Anything?" Ezra inquired in his usual rough, deep voice. But as they moved forward, Ezra moved slower and became less and less willing to go further.

WC: 1,093/1,166
    Note: Omg, I'm soooo sorry. I didn't see that Lester posted!

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 2nd December 2017, 5:36 pm

~BGM~~BGM~
    It had been strange, Ezra, the finest tuned of us all, grew tense, and after a time, unwilling to move forward. It wasn't cowardice, rather an animal instinct type of thing. I stopped about 20 foot paces away from Ezra, and looked around, and the damnedest thing happened. As my eyes adjusted to the forest that surrounded us, the trees around us seemed to move according to our gaze, the trees only parting a fair distance in front, about 20ft. I grew aggravated, grinding my teeth and runes on my arms glowing crimzon. I unsheathed Reaper, my blade, and as it grew red, I slashed out, stretching forwards to cut through all of the trees ahead of me. my blade passed through the trees, and I noted this instantly, as a lack of impact would leave an impression. However, the trees fell anyhow, falling onto the ground with a lack of sound. as my body grew into its phantasmal state, I looked at Ezra, glaring with utter apathy and straight bloodlust, and in my wrath and lust for blood, I said calmly: "Yes, there's something wrong with this place. First, We're in a forest to which we teleported to from underground. Second, no impact with these trees was felt by my blade, even though it hit wood. Third, they fell with no sound, which trees of this magnitude should have caused a far racket. Lastly, there's been a sense of foreboding in this forest to those who feel it, and you were the one to feel it most it seems. My guess is this was a trap set up by the one who we're hunting, and it may include the villagers above. If it does, be warned, I take slights poorly, and there won't be a hell anywhere in any plane which I won't these traitors to, if they are such. So, since you don't want to be stuck here anymore, how about I open a way out. Illusions have always been fragile, in my experience. So, give me but a moment." I moved forward, and began to chant: "When hope is gone, undo this lock, and send me forth on a Moonlit Walk. Release Restraint Level: Zero." I turned back, and said simply: "Prepare yourselves or get out of the way." before muttering quietly "Alas Babylon" as I rose up into the air, I noticed a glint spark up in the distance, and before a sonic speed knife got anywhere close, Darkness enveloped me, and everything within fifty feet of me, and it tore up the illusion, leaving a wretched landscape of eviscerated trees, and a being, standing within it all, both surprised, and annoyed. I fell back to the earth, landing with a resounding thud against the dirt that was there. As I looked up, I noticed him, right in front of my face. I hadn't seen him move, so I jumped back, and pulled the blade out again. I slowed down my perception of time, and let loose the Ten-Slash. I lashed each limb twice, and then the chest twice in a cross pattern. As time returned, the illusion faded back to reality, bringing my eyes to the trickster. He was reeling from the shattering of his realm, but already knew our presence. He readied his blades, and I stood in front of my comrades, sword running down the length of my forearm, ready to kill. I then taunted him a bit, as I pointed my sword straight at him, and said: "If you were a true threat, you would have thought of everything. Prepare to die."
    WC:600
    TWC:1220/1166

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 7th December 2017, 8:33 pm

Lester Drynedi D Rank Black Rose

Lips pursed as the slight oddities seemed to stack upon each other, mist settled in the back as each new blanket of heavy grey smoke seemed to congeal around them. Disgusted at the surroundings he buried his nose into the warm folds of his scarf. The other two seemed to take a moment to understand their experience, whilst his mentor had let the flask part from his lips for a moment the other apprentice seemed uneasy due to the situation. The trees seemed lifeless, although shadows flitted between the trunks and the area ahead remained obscured it seemed far too quiet. The lack of birdcall, no insects scurried in the roots as if the entire world had been painted. With each step everything seemed too perfect, a brush of leaves swept over his head. Heels lifted up as the youth stretched up, his nimble fingers had soon plucked a few leaves from an overhanging branch. Smooth on top the resistance and rubbery nature of its green surface, paired with its spiny back, each leaf seemed normal. Little veins crossed across the inside, a little sap leaked out the crevices of where they had been torn away. "It all seems, perfectly normal." yet it wasn't, a face of curiosity and caution held his eyelids back, it almost seemed dangerous to blink. The warmth of a scarf, comfortable clothing, a sword which fit his hand perfectly. Trees and the familiar canopy of a forest, it had lulled him into a trance like state of walking. A moment to rest, he stopped for just a few seconds. Enough time to unscrew the top of his water container, a refreshed face blinked out as the droplets slid from where he had splashed water across his wary eyes and forehead which had crinkled slightly in thought.

Without change the scene stayed the same, boots dug into the earth as he caught up with the other two. Canteen and leaves tucked safely away the youths fingers twisted around his bladed weapons hold once more,  the vine like clasp less relaxed than earlier his action betrayed his worried mind.
    Pretty forest?  Yes, under normal circumstances his heart would have been at rest amongst the landscape with which he connected. "Yes, I do quite like the comforts of a deep forest." had the conversation been made out of boredom? The elder man didn't seem to be one who disliked silence, yet the mention, 'All sorts of things wander, lurk in the woods.' did little to settle his mind. The forest and woods around his home had been where Lester had spent his childhood days. Exploring the depths of each pathway, finding a new plant to show his grandmother and trying to catch the multitude of species to which the forest was home. "A great many things lurk within forests, most of the things are relatively harmless." Voice smooth as his words unfurled like a fern the word most held a little extra stress. Blurred figured which distorted when he peered closer were not normal inhabitants. Thickened ground vegetation and the canopy above which seemed to knit tighter and heavier with each step, the place around him did nothing to set him at ease. This was no spring forests with natural life bustling from every hole.

A question he hadn't wanted to ask, unsure if it would have been seen as an act of a cowered, as Ezra voiced his uneasiness Lester inclined his head to listen. Pace matching his mentors a slight sigh released a seed sized amount of tension from him. "It doesn't act like a normal forest should, it lacks in wildlife and a soul, those odd shadows which seems to move always stay out of focus. Also, i am reasonably sure that we entered an underground tunnel system."  His hair softly bounced as his head shook with slight confusion, nothing added up right, "A small place like this wouldn't have an underground forest." He doubted anywhere would have an underground forest, yet he hadn't remembered the ground going upwards enough for them to have resurfaced. Fingers pressed against the temples they massaged out a headache before it came. A first job together and the three of them seemed to just wander around an empty forest.

Scuffed to a stop the male felt a tension simmering, Area had started to look strained and frantic, the odd markings which pattered hers arms flickered a dull red which soon bloomed a little brighter. Ezra seemed to be the roots of the group, his stability had held up the protective thorns which he affiliated with Aera and the pollinating flower for which he thought himself. A necessary part of a rose bush the mages had their own roles. Focus, he wiped his mind clean of meaningless thoughts and watched with an interest as the fellow mentee started to test out the limits of how realistic this forest performed. He had little to say as his senior spoke, except a firm nod of agreement the words had capture what his thoughts had been, an illusion, indeed it had been a good one yet it remained an illusion.
    Yet as the illusion disintegrated he drew his sword to a semi relaxed position, Lester knew he lacked in many things, combat experience being one but the youth wouldn't just sit to the side.

A speed which seemed too fast to comprehend, or some form of teleportation Lester held back from moving until the taunting words had left Aeras mouth. he himself remained a little unsure as to what purpose taunts held. A few steps behind his seniors the youth took a moment to center his mind before focusing on the casting of his spell, a dangerous person such as Kreddy would require the use of a spell which could injure. It would take a short while to charge up yet he had faith in Aera's taunting, afterwards it would be a little easier. Spiteful climbers seemed like an interesting way to start the battle.

Word Count:   1002
    OOC:  twc 2037 (exceeded wc)
    Notes:
    private message me for plots

Template (c) Izayuki

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 15th December 2017, 8:12 pm

The uneasiness spread like a cold among the trio, all of them realizing what unusual conditions they were placed in. But Ezra knew of this mysterious, lurking creature. His heightened senses from a lineage of lycans and an ability granted by ice dragons, he had detected and located the figure before anything else had happened, but simply chose not to engage.

Aera had tested this environment with the swift slash of her blade, and fall did the trees, but soundlessly, delayed. If the peculiar presentation of the forest didn't give it away already, this sure did. No longer did the group remain in doubt as Aera summarized her findings and began to disspell the illusion. In that same instance, his senior mentee had struck the fiend in and attempt to destroy it. All seemed well when she returned to the group, then warning them of her next activity.

Ezra smiled and took four relaxed steps back, not that it made a difference in the distance between he and his group, but simply braced himself, "You do 'yer thing, girly." Ezra insisted, looking up at her as the illusion dispelled into their familiar reality.

He, Lester, and Aera all remained on guard, but the fiend spent no time waiting before lunging at Ezra, striking him just once. With bladed fingers, all had went between the gaps of his large, strong fingers, holding the fiend's tightly. "I'd love to go home, you know. So lets just end it here, aye? Aye." Ezra chuckled before unleashing an endless series of blows of his bare fists into the gut of the enemy, immobile and helpless against Ezra's raw, unadulterated physical power.

In mere seconds did he fall to the ground in a state beyond consciousness. Ezra crouched down and lifted the figure over his shoulder, looking over to his mentees, "That's about it 'fer today, lads. Lets get going."

[End]

WC: 1,408/1,166 (completed)
    Note: Super rushed and messy. Job over. T.T

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 25th December 2017, 9:14 pm

Seeing if we kill him, because we need to.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th December 2017, 9:14 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    DreamHunters (Job/ Ezra Aurence, Lester Dunedin, Aera Tylidae) Attack

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:21 pm