Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaori magic archive

Kaori magic archive Empty Re: Kaori magic archive

Post by Guest 28th March 2017, 5:27 am

Spoiler:

Kaori magic archive AESz729
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,631,235

Post by Leila Vergious 14th July 2017, 7:39 am

Moved and unlocked at user's request.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 17th July 2017, 9:41 am

Hello Kaori! ^o^ Consider it graded, my friend! All corrections are listed in this fabulous color. Please edit and bump, and post here or PM me if you have any questions!
    Thank you~!

Spoiler:
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 18th July 2017, 3:40 pm

• Fusion: All 3. The cost of the 'Fusion' spell, and the cost of any spell being fused.
    • Multi Shuriken: Acknowledged; damage altered, speed + range added
    • Heavenly Star: As my extensive fight with Marceline discussed... there's not a "Holy Slayer" only a "light" or "Dark" slayer element. Any slayer consuming the spell would take damage regardless of rank because they'd be consuming something out of their element.
    • Imbue: It increases the attack by C Rank spell damage. One attack.
    • Unleash: Considering as there's a massive cooldown, and Kaori loses the use of magic and has a speed debuff; I'd be fine to reduce the buff to 75% if I can increase the duration to 1 post.
    • Heavenly Blade: I put 250m/s since the spell has 1/3 the max range of a B Rank spell if that's okay.
    • Heavenly Grace: I applied all changes, but since the spell is nerfed to a lesser state, I nerfed the drawback to make it so buffs from other sources are halved. Naturally debuffs put on Kaori after the spell is cast will still apply.
    • Mana Shock: Let me reference your magic...
    == カエルは何ですか: Summons frogs, increases ice damage by 50%, unable to use any form of resistance or effect controls against ice or freezing effects, no matter what.
    == 氷密林: Slows spells by 35%, gives you 100% control of ice-made objects (including the physics)
    == 氷密林: Traps someone in a globe, applies frostbite/hypothermia, can be used to deal damage
    == 氷鎧: Increases damage by 50%, decreases damage taken by 25%
    == 氷圧: Deals damage, causes dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, several other 'select conditions' and reduces speed by 25%
    ◘ My point: All of those spells (all of your B Ranks except 1) have multiple effects. Why am I being limited to just 1? I'd be happy to reduce some of the effects, but I'm not willing to remove all effects when the one grading me has spells with multiple effects. Not without proper justification at least. I'm not trying to be rude, just looking for equality across the board.
    • Passionate Strike: I'm sorry to be a pain, but I'm gonna need to see the rule on that or get a really good reason why this can't be an imbue to another attack.
    • Shirofune: Acknowledged, changed damage to normal spell rank
    • Passionate Burden: Acknowledged; changed cooldown to 4 posts
    • Wall of Passion: Acknowledged; reduced durability.
    • Passionate Force: Not all weapons. 1 attack can ignore defenses, after the attack the spell's effect is worn off. Sorry for the confusion

Post by Guest 23rd July 2017, 6:07 pm

Kaori magic archive EDvgNxP
    ○Kaori wrote:• Fusion: All 3. The cost of the 'Fusion' spell, and the cost of any spell being fused.
    • Multi Shuriken: Acknowledged; damage altered, speed + range added
    • Heavenly Star: As my extensive fight with Marceline discussed... there's not a "Holy Slayer" only a "light" or "Dark" slayer element. Any slayer consuming the spell would take damage regardless of rank because they'd be consuming something out of their element. 'Holy' often refers to demon slayers. :3 They use holy magic, god slayers use unholy. They aren't the elements themselves, but they're, say, the essence of the element. Unholy fire, unholy water, holy ice, holy earth, etc. But noted-- I see nothing wrong with that with the fact in mind that increases to attack are reduced per rank according to buff rules, and that spell deals 25% more to undead, etc. For higher ranks, that 25% will be less.
    • Imbue: It increases the attack by C Rank spell damage. One attack. Increases by 125% of C rank damage? Bring this down to just 100% of C rank damage. I read it as a buff-- apologies.
    • Unleash: Considering as there's a massive cooldown, and Kaori loses the use of magic and has a speed debuff; I'd be fine to reduce the buff to 75% if I can increase the duration to 1 post.
    • Heavenly Blade: I put 250m/s since the spell has 1/3 the max range of a B Rank spell if that's okay.
    • Heavenly Grace: I applied all changes, but since the spell is nerfed to a lesser state, I nerfed the drawback to make it so buffs from other sources are halved. Naturally debuffs put on Kaori after the spell is cast will still apply.
    • Mana Shock: Let me reference your magic... This is a blast in the past; I haven't looked at my B rank spells in forever. Back then the systems were much different, and I honestly had no idea what I was doing, as I wasn't even a mod yet. x3 The way I built magic back then is not how I grade now. So do keep that in mind.
    == カエルは何ですか: Summons frogs, increases ice damage by 50%, unable to use any form of resistance or effect controls against ice or freezing effects, no matter what. The last part of this spell, the resistance/effect controls is an immunity I have not yet edited out. It is void and I cannot use that aspect in posts. :3
    == 氷密林: Slows spells by 35%, gives you 100% control of ice-made objects (including the physics) Yes, I can manipulate my element for melee damage. I can do that in my UA too. But it slows spells of equal or lower rank by 35%. Which isn't much. I enjoy the spell, but it's not really useful in pvp I found, lol. People just break all the ice with their own melee damage.
    == 氷密林: Traps someone in a globe, applies frostbite/hypothermia, can be used to deal damage Trapping with a way to escape/dodge, and damage dealt. I'll talk on that 'frostbite' effect and similar below. That is two effects. Most people would opt to teleport out of this spell, or just blast themselves out with 2x B rank damage. People of higher rank cannot be trapped at all.
    == 氷鎧: Increases damage by 50%, decreases damage taken by 25%. As per drawbacks in another ability, all my Damage Resistance is void now. x3 So this is only 50%. At the time it did have a drawback of taking 50% more damage from fire mages. Had I graded the magic, I may have asked for more drawbacks if the 25% DR still applied, or asked for the DR to be completely removed.
    == 氷圧: Deals damage, causes dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, several other 'select conditions' and reduces speed by 25% Here's the funny thing about status effects-- things like blurred vision, nausea, dizziness, frostbite, and more are extremely subjective and are up to the RPer I'm fighting. They are subject to manipulation when they affect someone IC. Someone could claim to still see blobs despite blurry vision, use smell/magic sensing to know where I am, or whip out mlg shades that protect their vision. Or simply, they could find the nausea, frostbite, hypothermia, and dizziness not to harm them in battle. Really, it is the numbers that count as true effects. The illness effects can be almost ignored via story or just for any reason, depending on who I RP with and if they wish to acknowledge the effects. If you want to add some of those, go ahead, I guess. They're aesthetic, if anything. Now, if I say 'blurry vision' and say that they have a visibility decrease by 50%, that would be different. Or if I say I blinded them 100%. Does this make sense? ^^
    ◘ My point: All of those spells (all of your B Ranks except 1) have multiple effects. Why am I being limited to just 1? I'd be happy to reduce some of the effects, but I'm not willing to remove all effects when the one grading me has spells with multiple effects. Not without proper justification at least. I'm not trying to be rude, just looking for equality across the board. This is because you have many true effects, with numbers. Not simply aesthetics that people can optionally ignore or plot their way out of. You have them unable to regenerate mana, they lose mana, AND their spells cost more. On top of this, you can double the effect, which is a 100% buff, technically, and definitely not allowed. So please pick up to two of these effects to keep. They may also only effect opponents of equal or lower rank as they are debuffs/effects. Being of higher rank should not just chip off one post, as these are not buffs meant to follow the buff rules. They are debuffs and effects.
    • Passionate Strike: I'm sorry to be a pain, but I'm gonna need to see the rule on that or get a really good reason why this can't be an imbue to another attack. I talked to another admin on this. You're good. ^o^
    • Shirofune: Acknowledged, changed damage to normal spell rank
    • Passionate Burden: Acknowledged; changed cooldown to 4 posts
    • Wall of Passion: Acknowledged; reduced durability.
    • Passionate Force: Not all weapons. 1 attack can ignore defenses, after the attack the spell's effect is worn off. Sorry for the confusion

Now finally, I do have a bit of advice to give. Do not bring another person's app into your own grading, or dig through your grader's apps to make a point. If you want a reference, or an example for disputing a mod ruling, go to the magic rules for such. Magic is graded with the magic rules as a guideline for the mods, not another person's magic as the guideline. Every mod grades a little differently-- based on their perception of the magic rules. Just because something is okay in one magic does not necessarily mean it is okay in another's. Fortunately, we all are on the same page, and the rules and numbers are clear. We take into consideration everything a person has, so we have the big picture on how it all works.
    If you do see a magic that you feel is too overpowered, or a user is abusing it, you are welcome to bring it to the staff team so we may look into it; only outside of your own grading, if it is a legit concern.

Thanks! ^o^ Please edit and bUmP~!

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 23rd July 2017, 9:52 pm

• Heavenly Star: Acknowledged. Also the magic rules state God slayer magic is mixed with darkness, and demon slayer is mixed with light.
    • Imbue: Acknowledged; damage reduced.
    • Mana Shock: Acknowledged; reduced to 2 effects. I also edited the effect to match the rule on buffs. Rather than reducing the effect & duration, only the effect is altered by rank.
    • Passionate Strike: Acknowledged.
    • Post Comment: Acknowledged.

Post by Guest 23rd July 2017, 10:21 pm

Spoiler:

Alright, just a few more things.

For your fourth UA, please remove it for now or completely replace it.

For Mana Shock, drains are not graded according to the buff rules, as they are not buffs, but an effect. You may have 3% MP drained from opponents of equal or lower rank. For opponents of a higher rank, it is half as effective, but you may go ahead and round it upwards to 2% MP drained. For opponents two ranks higher than you, it is ineffective.

Also, I just realized that this spell has no range or speed, nor is it an aura. Please specify how it hits an enemy so it is not autohit. ^^ Thank you!

I believe that is it. One more edit and bump, por favor! (:
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 26th July 2017, 9:36 am

Unique Abilities: Edited

Mana Shock: the spell states that Kaori has to attack someone- meaning it has to be a successful attack to take place. I also added that to the weaknesses to make it more clear to anyone reading my magic.

PS: When this is done, would you mind clearing up all the posts between #2 and your approval? That way the thread isn't cluttered with miscellaneous posts.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaori magic archive FN4I7td

Post by Guest 28th July 2017, 11:31 am

Spoiler:

Kaori magic archive UKo46jy
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 19th September 2017, 1:49 am

Quoted and unlocked upon the user's request:

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Kaori magic archive GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 8th October 2017, 7:44 pm

Hello, I'm Jiyu/Kitty here to grade this lovely little magic, let's hope we can get through this quickly, edits required to the magic are in this color. Thank's for the list.

○Kaori wrote:
    Kaori magic archive US2dv5s

Secondary: Celestial Crew
    Type: Caster
    Element: Holy
    D Rank Spells: 4
    C Rank Spells: 4
    B Rank Spells: 4
    A Rank Spells: 4
    S Rank Spells: -
    H Rank Spells: -
    Signature Trades:
    Artifact: 2
    Legendary: 2
    Strong: 2
    Kaori, coming from a clan of assassins, has magic based around taking down individual targets. The spells range from deceptive attacks made to confuse others and make them hesitate to attack, to spells that cripple her target and make it so each and every attack must be calculated or face potential death. The magic is great for making openings for Kaori to exploit since it encorporates debuffs, and crowd control along with spells to enhance her attack damage. However, the magic is terrible at dealing with large groups since very few spells have area damage. As a result, it leaves Kaori having to rely on her comrades to deal with groups while she deals with their leaders. If not fighting with a team herself, Kaori must rely on her speed and skill to be her ally, or resign herself to her fate.

Strengths
    Very good for 1 on 1 fights

Weaknesses
    Not good for fights against groups
    Not good for long, drawn out fights

Lineage: Beast Pride
    Description: In human evolution there were genetic mutations that eventually lead to the creation of new species. All other human species, apart from the modern human, were thought to have all been eradicated. However, back in the days when humans still lived very close to nature, a genetic mutation took place that would stay unnoticed for millennia. Humans with these genes could understand animals and communicate on a more sophisticated level than speech. When these humans mastered magic, their unique genes allowed them to take on specific traits of animals with which they had bonded. As these humans continued to mix with those who did not possess these genes the gifts that came along with them grew weaker. Only those in which the genes are present and strong enough can still use these abilities.

Ability: The user can communicate with animals telepathically. When they share a bond with a creature ( must be a pet ) they can use a weaker version of their pet's abilities themselves(one rank lower than what the pet has them) with weaker effects. Their pet have has 50% more HP and deals 50% more melee damage.
    Once per topic they can cause a Frenzy in which natural wildlife will assault the user's enemies.  Birds, deer, wolves,  bears,  you name it. This deals the user’s rank in melee damage(max S-rank) per post over the course of 4 posts. Greatly depends on the location on the type of beasts.

Usage: Passive. Once per thread use of the frenzy ability that lasts 4 posts.

Unique Abilities
    • The range of Kaori's ranged attacks are increased by 50%, and Kaori's endurance is reduced by 25%. This reduction is lowered by 5% per rank.

• Kaori's speed and that of her attacks are increased by 50%, and her endurance is reduced by 25%. This reduction is lowered by 5% per rank. Please pick only one stat to buff, two 50%
    buff's within the same Unique Ability is not alright.

• Kaori and her assets take 50% less damage, but her endurance is reduced by 25%. This endurance reduction is lowered by 5% per rank. 25% is what is meant to be within a single Unique Ability for Damage reduction, especially since this applies to yourself and allies, and the maximum for anyone without a lineage is 50%.

• Kaori’s ability to control her magic has extended to the point where her non-melee effects are naturally 50% stronger than the average mage, and she can change their secondary element at will. However, much like a glass cannon, this also makes Kaori physically weak. She’s affected 25% more from magic; this decreases by 5% per rank. Further define what is meant by changing the secondary element. Currently, this reads too broad, so it needs to be narrowed down before I can say anything further.

All the above Ua's also have one common issue, if debuff's are decreasing by 5% per rank, then it eventually vanishes by S rank. A debuff applied in a unique ability is meant to be a balancing feature when the ability is more powerful than permitted without one, not a temporary thing that vanishes. Alongside the fact, a good deal of these UA's do not require such debuff's in the first place.
    • Kaori is able to create fusion spells on the fly. Her fusions all cost full mana, and have the full effect of the spells being fused. She's able to fuse mixed spells, or add a third fusion to the spell; but not both at the same time. As this work's around the spell fusion system thus classes as a loophole it is not permitted, please change this unique ability to something else.

D Rank Spells

Clone - D Rank:
    Shadow Clone - D Rank:
    Replacement - D Rank:
    Fusion - D Rank:

C Rank Spells

Multi-Shuriken - C Rank:
    Heavenly Star:
    Imbue - C Rank:
    Tactical Blast - C Rank:

B Rank Spells

Burning Heart - B Rank:
    Explosive Heart - B Rank:
    Spiked Heart - B Rank:

None of the three spells have a range they can be enacted at, they can not be approved without proper range's and such.

Heavenly Blade - B Rank:

A Rank Spells

Heavenly Grace - A Rank:
    Mana Shock - A Rank:
    Sonata - A Rank:
    Sword Dance - A Rank:

Signature Spells
    (Spells listed as above Kaori's rank scale in power to her rank)

Burst - D Rank Signature:
    Passionate Strike - B Rank Signature:
    Heal - B Rank Signature:
    Shirofune - A Rank Sginature:
    Celestial Song - A Rank Signature:
    Passionate Burden - S Rank Signature:
    Wall of Passion - S Rank Signature:
    Passionate Force - S Rank Signature:

I'll do the second set of thing's in the second to last post tomorrow, as it was a bit later when I finally got to finish this portion.

Kaori magic archive Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Kaori magic archive H6NcPbM Kaori magic archive H6NcPbM Kaori magic archive H6NcPbM Kaori magic archive H6NcPbM

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 8th October 2017, 8:05 pm

Jiyu Kazehime wrote:My comments

○Kaori wrote:
    Kaori magic archive US2dv5s

Secondary: Celestial Crew
    Type: Caster
    Element: Holy
    D Rank Spells: 4
    C Rank Spells: 4
    B Rank Spells: 4
    A Rank Spells: 4
    S Rank Spells: -
    H Rank Spells: -
    Signature Trades:
    Artifact: 2
    Legendary: 2
    Strong: 2
    Kaori, coming from a clan of assassins, has magic based around taking down individual targets. The spells range from deceptive attacks made to confuse others and make them hesitate to attack, to spells that cripple her target and make it so each and every attack must be calculated or face potential death. The magic is great for making openings for Kaori to exploit since it encorporates debuffs, and crowd control along with spells to enhance her attack damage. However, the magic is terrible at dealing with large groups since very few spells have area damage. As a result, it leaves Kaori having to rely on her comrades to deal with groups while she deals with their leaders. If not fighting with a team herself, Kaori must rely on her speed and skill to be her ally, or resign herself to her fate.

Strengths
    Very good for 1 on 1 fights

Weaknesses
    Not good for fights against groups
    Not good for long, drawn out fights

Lineage: Beast Pride
    Description: In human evolution there were genetic mutations that eventually lead to the creation of new species. All other human species, apart from the modern human, were thought to have all been eradicated. However, back in the days when humans still lived very close to nature, a genetic mutation took place that would stay unnoticed for millennia. Humans with these genes could understand animals and communicate on a more sophisticated level than speech. When these humans mastered magic, their unique genes allowed them to take on specific traits of animals with which they had bonded. As these humans continued to mix with those who did not possess these genes the gifts that came along with them grew weaker. Only those in which the genes are present and strong enough can still use these abilities.

Ability: The user can communicate with animals telepathically. When they share a bond with a creature ( must be a pet ) they can use a weaker version of their pet's abilities themselves(one rank lower than what the pet has them) with weaker effects. Their pet have has 50% more HP and deals 50% more melee damage.
    Once per topic they can cause a Frenzy in which natural wildlife will assault the user's enemies.  Birds, deer, wolves,  bears,  you name it. This deals the user’s rank in melee damage(max S-rank) per post over the course of 4 posts. Greatly depends on the location on the type of beasts.

Usage: Passive. Once per thread use of the frenzy ability that lasts 4 posts.

Unique Abilities
    • The range of Kaori's ranged attacks are increased by 50%, and Kaori's endurance is reduced by 25%. This reduction is lowered by 5% per rank.

• Kaori's speed and that of her attacks are increased by 50%, and her endurance is reduced by 25%. This reduction is lowered by 5% per rank. Please pick only one stat to buff, two 50%
    buff's within the same Unique Ability is not alright.
    Acknowledged.

• Kaori and her assets take 50% less damage, but her endurance is reduced by 25%. This endurance reduction is lowered by 5% per rank. 25% is what is meant to be within a single Unique Ability for Damage reduction, especially since this applies to yourself and allies, and the maximum for anyone without a lineage is 50%.This doesn't apply to allies.

• Kaori’s ability to control her magic has extended to the point where her non-melee effects are naturally 50% stronger than the average mage, and she can change their secondary element at will. However, much like a glass cannon, this also makes Kaori physically weak. She’s affected 25% more from magic; this decreases by 5% per rank. Further define what is meant by changing the secondary element. Currently, this reads too broad, so it needs to be narrowed down before I can say anything further.This was previously approved... by an admin.

All the above Ua's also have one common issue, if debuff's are decreasing by 5% per rank, then it eventually vanishes by S rank. A debuff applied in a unique ability is meant to be a balancing feature when the ability is more powerful than permitted without one, not a temporary thing that vanishes. Alongside the fact, a good deal of these UA's do not require such debuff's in the first place.This has been approved multiple times by an admin, and moderators. Please refer to my previous magic edits, secondary magic, pet, and my equipment if you require proof.
    • Kaori is able to create fusion spells on the fly. Her fusions all cost full mana, and have the full effect of the spells being fused. She's able to fuse mixed spells, or add a third fusion to the spell; but not both at the same time. As this work's around the spell fusion system thus classes as a loophole it is not permitted, please change this unique ability to something else.I'll address this after I speak with an admin, I can tell you're new to this;
    especially after the comment on my 'burst' spell.

D Rank Spells

Clone - D Rank:
    Shadow Clone - D Rank:
    Replacement - D Rank:
    Fusion - D Rank:

C Rank Spells

Multi-Shuriken - C Rank:
    Heavenly Star:
    Imbue - C Rank:
    Tactical Blast - C Rank:

B Rank Spells

Burning Heart - B Rank:
    Explosive Heart - B Rank:
    Spiked Heart - B Rank:

None of the three spells have a range they can be enacted at, they can not be approved without proper range's and such.None of these spells require a range since they require physical contact to be implanted, the reason they only effect that which they hit.

Heavenly Blade - B Rank:

A Rank Spells

Heavenly Grace - A Rank:
    Mana Shock - A Rank:
    Sonata - A Rank:
    Sword Dance - A Rank:

Signature Spells
    (Spells listed as above Kaori's rank scale in power to her rank)

Burst - D Rank Signature:
    Passionate Strike - B Rank Signature:
    Heal - B Rank Signature:
    Shirofune - A Rank Sginature:
    Celestial Song - A Rank Signature:
    Passionate Burden - S Rank Signature:
    Wall of Passion - S Rank Signature:
    Passionate Force - S Rank Signature:

I'll do the second set of thing's in the second to last post tomorrow, as it was a bit later when I finally got to finish this portion.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 8th October 2017, 9:01 pm

Thank's for pointing out an error in thing's, the ruling on vanishing debuff's not being allowed came directly from the Head Admin so thank's for informing the staff team that all of that is there, it was a very kind thing to do, I'm very grateful it was pointed out to us, now we can handle it. We'll get right on getting this fixed.

Speaking with an admin is unnecessary on the fusion loophole, I posted it in the staff chat for opinions before grading it, the head admin was the one who confirmed it's not permitted. The response will not change, the unique ability can be changed or the magic can remain unapproved.

Apart from the head moderator, the most senior moderator on the team is me.  

The fact those three spells require psychical strikes was only implied not directly stated, with the wording of the spells for all I knew they could be add on's to other spells, so please edit them needing to make melee contact into each spell.    

In term's of Sonata if it's not an actual Fusion spell and it read's like one it's loopholing the system, it need's edited or the magic will simply remain unapproved.

Alright, Here's the proof, taken directly from the rules thread.
    "
    Area of effect spells hit an entire area and everything within it. They can be either launched or focused around the user, and typically are fire and forget. Area of effect spells are typically 50% less power than a single target spells of the same rank, however area of effects can be launched, centered around the user etc. Area of effects have the flexibility to have multiple effects applied to them (except in the case of signature spells), allowing them to be fairly devastating just in a different way than single and multi target. "

In terms of burst, once more " Fast, passive, and short ranged compared to every other type of spell, burst spells encompass things such as teleports, aura’s, instant defense spells, instant offensive spells, etc. Burst are useful as they are 100% effective as the spell of their rank, but are hindered by their range typically, making them good mobility or last resort spells. " the spell classes as a teleport, thus a burst spell.

I apologize about Shirofune and Celestial song, the requested edit was lost due to a lack of elaboration, the damage/heal amount breaks AoE rules, they can not deal full rank damage. Also for clarification increase in Range or Speed can only be allowed by decent drawback's, the drawbacks provided are not anything that warrants such, they are simply thing's the spell already couldn't do even if the range was shorter.

Kaori magic archive H6NcPbM Kaori magic archive H6NcPbM Kaori magic archive H6NcPbM Kaori magic archive H6NcPbM

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 8th October 2017, 9:07 pm

Jiyu Kazehime wrote:Thank's for pointing out an error in thing's, the ruling on vanishing debuff's not being allowed came directly from the Head Admin so thank's for informing the staff team that all of that is there, it was a very kind thing to do, I'm very grateful it was pointed out to us, now we can handle it. We'll get right on getting this fixed.

Speaking with an admin is unnecessary on the fusion loophole, I posted it in the staff chat for opinions before grading it, the head admin was the one who confirmed it's not permitted. The response will not change, the unique ability can be changed or the magic can remain unapproved.

Apart from the head moderator, the most senior moderator on the team is me.  I get my information from Izayuki, who approved my previous edits; who is above you.

The fact those three spells require psychical strikes was only implied not directly stated, with the wording of the spells for all I knew they could be add on's to other spells, so please edit them needing to make melee contact into each spell. Acknowledged.

In term's of Sonata if it's not an actual Fusion spell and it read's like one it's loopholing the system, it need's edited or the magic will simply remain unapproved. There is no editing required to it, unless someone doesn't ready the rules to realize it's the same effect.
    If you want editing provide examples for wording; otherwise it'll remain the same.

"
    Area of effect spells hit an entire area and everything within it. They can be either launched or focused around the user, and typically are fire and forget. Area of effect spells are typically 50% less power than a single target spells of the same rank, however area of effects can be launched, centered around the user etc. Area of effects have the flexibility to have multiple effects applied to them (except in the case of signature spells), allowing them to be fairly devastating just in a different way than single and multi target. "

In terms of burst, once more " Fast, passive, and short ranged compared to every other type of spell, burst spells encompass things such as teleports, aura’s, instant defense spells, instant offensive spells, etc. Burst are useful as they are 100% effective as the spell of their rank, but are hindered by their range typically, making them good mobility or last resort spells. " the spell classes as a teleport, thus a burst spell. The spell is not passive, thus is not a burst spell.

I apologize about Shirofune and Celestial song, the requested edit was lost due to a lack of elaboration, the damage/heal amount breaks AoE rules, they can not deal full rank damage. Also for clarification increase in Range or Speed can only be allowed by decent drawback's, the drawbacks provided are not anything that warrants such, they are simply thing's the spell already couldn't do even if the range was shorter. Are of Effects have remained just the same as they will remain since my Secondary Magic, which has a signature with the same effect as Celestial Song. Furthermore, Shirofune was approved by Izayuki; which is quoted in her approval post if you need it, who is above you. It will not be changed.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 8th October 2017, 9:31 pm

○Kaori wrote:
    Jiyu Kazehime wrote:Thank's for pointing out an error in thing's, the ruling on vanishing debuff's not being allowed came directly from the Head Admin so thank's for informing the staff team that all of that is there, it was a very kind thing to do, I'm very grateful it was pointed out to us, now we can handle it. We'll get right on getting this fixed.

Apart from the head moderator, the most senior moderator on the team is me.  I get my information from Izayuki, who approved my previous edits; who is above you. It was discussed by all staff, I was the one that okayed her to pull the magic to make the fixes she has requested of you. Read after quotes.

The fact those three spells require psychical strikes was only implied not directly stated, with the wording of the spells for all I knew they could be add on's to other spells, so please edit them needing to make melee contact into each spell. Acknowledged.

In term's of Sonata if it's not an actual Fusion spell and it read's like one it's loopholing the system, it need's edited or the magic will simply remain unapproved. There is no editing required to it, unless someone doesn't ready the rules to realize it's the same effect.
    If you want editing provide examples for wording; otherwise it'll remain the same.
    I'm agreeing with Jiyu. If you want something like this you'll need to go about it a different way.

"

In terms of burst, once more " Fast, passive, and short ranged compared to every other type of spell, burst spells encompass things such as teleports, aura’s, instant defense spells, instant offensive spells, etc. Burst are useful as they are 100% effective as the spell of their rank, but are hindered by their range typically, making them good mobility or last resort spells. " the spell classes as a teleport, thus a burst spell. The spell is not passive, thus is not a burst spell. Burst =/= only passive. Teleports count as a burst spel as well, and that is pretty much what the spell in question does. Jiyu is correct, make the edits.

I apologize about Shirofune and Celestial song, the requested edit was lost due to a lack of elaboration, the damage/heal amount breaks AoE rules, they can not deal full rank damage. Also for clarification increase in Range or Speed can only be allowed by decent drawback's, the drawbacks provided are not anything that warrants such, they are simply thing's the spell already couldn't do even if the range was shorter. Are of Effects have remained just the same as they will remain since my Secondary Magic, which has a signature with the same effect as Celestial Song. Furthermore, Shirofune was approved by Izayuki; which is quoted in her approval post if you need it, who is above you. It will not be changed.
    Then the grading was wrong on it the last time, sadly. AoE rules do state it does half, compared to normal base damage. Change accordingly please.

The constant stream of arguments and passive-aggressive wording is out of hand. Especially in the middle of a grading. You're getting an official warning for this.
    Now, please work WITH your grader instead of arguing and being rude with them. That will not be tolerated anymore. Once grading is finished my post will be removed.

Kaori magic archive MQNhOUw

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 8th October 2017, 9:46 pm

Papa Aiya wrote:
    ○Kaori wrote:
    Jiyu Kazehime wrote:Thank's for pointing out an error in thing's, the ruling on vanishing debuff's not being allowed came directly from the Head Admin so thank's for informing the staff team that all of that is there, it was a very kind thing to do, I'm very grateful it was pointed out to us, now we can handle it. We'll get right on getting this fixed. Forgot to mention last time that I'd be changing the UA, so "Acknowledged."

Apart from the head moderator, the most senior moderator on the team is me.  I get my information from Izayuki, who approved my previous edits; who is above you. It was discussed by all staff, I was the one that okayed her to pull the magic to make the fixes she has requested of you. Read after quotes.

I'm agreeing with Jiyu. If you want something like this you'll need to go about it a different way.Acknowledged.

"

In terms of burst, once more " Fast, passive, and short ranged compared to every other type of spell, burst spells encompass things such as teleports, aura’s, instant defense spells, instant offensive spells, etc. Burst are useful as they are 100% effective as the spell of their rank, but are hindered by their range typically, making them good mobility or last resort spells. " the spell classes as a teleport, thus a burst spell. The spell is not passive, thus is not a burst spell. Burst =/= only passive. Teleports count as a burst spel as well, and that is pretty much what the spell in question does. Jiyu is correct, make the edits.I was actually going to make this edit after a discussion with Adopted who explained it to me.

Then the grading was wrong on it the last time, sadly. AoE rules do state it does half, compared to normal base damage. Change accordingly please.Acknowledged.

The constant stream of arguments and passive-aggressive wording is out of hand. Especially in the middle of a grading. You're getting an official warning for this. So we're also ignoring her pointing out her position as a means of asserting authority, and undermining an admin- without pointing out it was discussed by everyone? I think if I'm getting a warning,
    they should get one for that. Along with the constant "or your app will remain unapproved"
    threat which is uncalled for.

Now, please work WITH your grader instead of arguing and being rude with them. That will not be tolerated anymore. Once grading is finished my post will be removed. Arguing is the only way I can prevent my stuff from being reduced to ash. It's been that way since my original magic with Marceline; otherwise I'm left with nothing but underwhelming spells that I feel empty using.

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 8th October 2017, 9:47 pm

Additional comment: I'll need a bit of time to redo my 2nd set of spells; I'll post when those are done.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 8th October 2017, 9:56 pm

○Kaori wrote:
    The constant stream of arguments and passive-aggressive wording is out of hand. Especially in the middle of a grading. You're getting an official warning for this. So we're also ignoring her pointing out her position as a means of asserting authority, and undermining an admin- without pointing out it was discussed by everyone? I think if I'm getting a warning,
    they should get one for that. Along with the constant "or your app will remain unapproved"
    threat which is uncalled for.

Now, please work WITH your grader instead of arguing and being rude with them. That will not be tolerated anymore. Once grading is finished my post will be removed. Arguing is the only way I can prevent my stuff from being reduced to ash. It's been that way since my original magic with Marceline; otherwise I'm left with nothing but underwhelming spells that I feel empty using.
    [/quote]

She didn't point out her position as a means of asserting authority. She pointed out her seniority as a mod due to your direct insult by declaring she has no idea what she is doing.

'Or your app will remain unapproved' is a simple fact, and is in no way passive-aggressive the was it was used. She has not tried to undermine anyone, as she asked admins and they okayed it. You can't undermine someone if they are in agreement with it.

Marceline is gone for a reason, she was abusive and showed favoritism in her gradings. If you are baselining off of her you need to reset your parameters and learn to get along with the current ones. As I have said to others. If you have to 'argue' over it there is clearly something wrong with what you are doing.

Further comments on this are not needed and will move this past just warnings.

Kaori magic archive MQNhOUw

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 8th October 2017, 11:40 pm

Edits have been made, both to the first post and the additional spells.

Papa Aiya wrote:Marceline is gone for a reason, she was abusive and showed favoritism in her gradings. I didn't know that was actually the reason; in which case I apologize for being so critical of Jiyu.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 10th October 2017, 8:50 pm

*takes off professional grading goggles*

Yeah, I have no intention of ever over nerfing, reducing to ash, tearing apart or any such thing. My concern is to do my job by making sure everything fits within the rules, and also make sure everyone can have fun wrecking jobs and being confetti unicorn magic masters. That second thing is pretty much as big of a factor as the first, I really like fantastical whimsical confetti unicorn magical explosions.

Also, please deary its Kitty or Windy, Ji-Ji is just my character. Aaaaanyway's back to super professionalism *Puts back on professional glasses*

○Kaori wrote:
    Purchased Spells

D Rank

Quick Heal - D Rank:
    Spark Heal - D Rank:

C Rank

Substitute - C Rank:
    Magic Shot - C Rank:

B Rank

Magic Freeze - B Rank:
    Invulnerability - B Rank:

Fusions

Name: Cursed Dance
    MP Cost: 30%
    Spells: Mana Shock + Sword Dance

Name: Passionate Sonata
    MP Cost: 20%
    Spells: Passionate Force + Sonata

Mixes

Name: Bleeding Heart
    MP Cost: 45%
    Spells: Burning Heart, Spiked Heart, Explosive Heart

Name: Heavenly Strike
    MP Cost: 15%
    Spells: Heavenly Blade, Passionate Strike

Name: Passionate Imbue
    MP Cost: 10%
    Spells: Imbue + Passionate Force

Name: Celestial Healing
    MP Cost: 0
    Spells: Celestial Song + Heal

Name: Double Heal
    MP Cost:  10%
    Spells: Quick Heal + Spark Heal

Name: Shadow Replacement
    Spells: Shadow Clone + Replacement

I know it seem's super tedious, but the fusions need to be placed in proper fusion format.

Code:

[b]Name[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Type: [/b]
    [b]Fused Spells[/b]
    [b]Description:[/b]
    [b]Duration:[/b]
    [b]Cooldown:[/b]
    [b]Strengths:[/b]
    [b]Weaknesses:[/b]

Also, I reviewed the above edit's and the vanishing debuff thing is still there, please remove it, as besides for my prior stated reason it is also nerfing you without any real need for a nerf to be applied, you don't need the drawback to get what those Ua's do.
    Also, you mentioned having them on most of your stuff, after we're done here, we'll start the process of removing more of those nasty unrequired debuffs from your stuff.

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 10th October 2017, 11:51 pm

Jiyu Kazehime wrote:

○Kaori wrote:
    Purchased Spells

D Rank

Quick Heal - D Rank:
    Spark Heal - D Rank:

C Rank

Substitute - C Rank:
    Magic Shot - C Rank:

B Rank

Magic Freeze - B Rank:
    Invulnerability - B Rank:

Fusions

Name: Cursed Dance
    MP Cost: 30%
    Spells: Mana Shock + Sword Dance

Name: Passionate Sonata
    MP Cost: 20%
    Spells: Passionate Force + Sonata

Mixes

Name: Bleeding Heart
    MP Cost: 45%
    Spells: Burning Heart, Spiked Heart, Explosive Heart

Name: Heavenly Strike
    MP Cost: 15%
    Spells: Heavenly Blade, Passionate Strike

Name: Passionate Imbue
    Spells: Imbue + Passionate Force

Name: Celestial Healing
    MP Cost: 0
    Spells: Celestial Song + Heal

Name: Double Heal
    MP Cost:  10%
    Spells: Quick Heal + Spark Heal

Name: Shadow Replacement
    Spells: Shadow Clone + Replacement

I know it seem's super tedious, but the fusions need to be placed in proper fusion format.Didn't know about this on- also Acknowledged.
    Code:

[b]Name[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Type: [/b]
    [b]Fused Spells[/b]
    [b]Description:[/b]
    [b]Duration:[/b]
    [b]Cooldown:[/b]
    [b]Strengths:[/b]
    [b]Weaknesses:[/b]

Also, I reviewed the above edit's and the vanishing debuff thing is still there, please remove it, as besides for my prior stated reason it is also nerfing you without any real need for a nerf to be applied, you don't need the drawback to get what those Ua's do.
    Also, you mentioned having them on most of your stuff, after we're done here, we'll start the process of removing more of those nasty unrequited debuffs from your stuff.
    I understand they're unneeded, but I'd rather keep the debuffs since they make more sense for Kaori to have them. She's not used to magic, but is supposed to be quite powerful which puts strain on her. Over time she'll get used to having as much power as she has; which is the main reason I have them. If I'm obligated to get rid of them then I suppose I have no choice, but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 16th October 2017, 3:26 pm

Having her strained is one thing, however, the vanishing debuffs cannot be allowed because if we allowed them for you we'd have to allow them for other's and they aren't permitted period due to the abusable nature of them. However, it's still possible for you to have her strained than improving without the vanishing debuffs, as the strain is an IC thing under your control, it doesn't have to be an actual stat.

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 16th October 2017, 4:01 pm

Acknowledged. Once you post your approval can you split everything except the first post, the post with the extra spells, and your approval and archive them so the thread doesn't look cluttered? Thanks in advance.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 22nd October 2017, 5:42 pm

You wish even for the older grading stuff to be split correct? I don't want to split too much on you.

EVERYTHING that isn't spells, edit note section and my approval correct?

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Kaori magic archive Empty Kaori magic archive

Post by ○Kaori 22nd October 2017, 7:49 pm

Everything that isn't spells or your approval. Edit notes, corrections, previous approval- all split please.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:35 am