Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job]

Shea Duskhelm
    Shea Duskhelm

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Grand Aria
    Second Skill: Advent of the Dragoon
    Third Skill:

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] Empty Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job]

Post by Shea Duskhelm 17th August 2017, 10:59 pm

Link to job~!

Usually, Shea’s excuse for heading out to odd places at completely random times was for some company delivery or a mage job. Technically this was a mage job, but the songstress only found out about that after the fact. And what fact is that you might ask? The fact that the servant of Luna, goddess of the moon and nemeses of evil, who is Shea herself had sensed what she had sought to destroy; a lurking darkness and magical corruption.

While the singing mage is technically part of a more… a moral gray group of individuals, her duty to her goddess comes first and even if they were to mess with the forces of darkness the woman would show no mercy. ‘Good thing that hasn’t happened yet~!’ Shea thinks to herself in a whimsical manner, surveying the area around her. The trail of corrupting had led her to here, the Phoenix Mountains. Not exactly an interesting place, though there were legends of this being the place Phoenix's go to rebirth themselves.

The trail Shea had followed was first a feeling, then people in need. The hunters who have gathered in this area for a generation had recently fled, claiming that the vegetation eating animals had gone crazy and were hunting other animals and eating their flesh. Then those animals that have been killed were rising only to do the same. She had gone to the local Rune Knights and found that there was an actual job posting to investigate these strange occurrences. Shea took the job on a supposed cheerful whim, but in reality, she was frowning on the inside. Necromancy, huh? Dealing with death while attempting to return life, one of the worse dark magic’s to dabble in, to her opinion. Shea had dealt with necromancy before, which was why she was so confident going on this job alone, even if she merely a support mage. A few of her spells targeted the undead and dark in particular, making her a tad overconfident along with her goddesses blessing. But things usually work out well in the end for her, one way or another, so she felt little reason to worry.

But enough of that, it was time for investigation. It was night time, hard to see and overall seen as a disadvantage to most. But to the songstress, it was anything but a disadvantage. Under the moonlight, she was stronger and could put extra strength into beating anything that comes her way. So despite the shadow of night, Shea perched herself on the edge of a cliff overlooking the roadside, silhouette outlining itself against the moonlight as she attempted to see and sense what was up ahead, one hand clenched around her loyal lance, the other resting sassily on her hip. What she did sense wasn't all that good. "Looks like I have my work cut out for me." Shea muses to her invisible companion, who just lets out her usual ghostly giggle in response.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] HdUXW6O
    Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] 600px-10

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] Empty Re: Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job]

Post by Kaja Jelen 18th August 2017, 9:28 am

[dohtml]

Stats

• Mana: 100%
    • Health: 200HP
    • Effects:

Spells

OOC

• WC: 642
    • Note: Akane can speak with Raimei and Raimei is a horse.

Hishi Akane

Akane looked at the job board in the Infinite Hydra guildhall. "What do we got here, a lacrima bound to a job letter?" She reached out her hand to touch it. She jumped back, she saw deer with rotting flesh in front of her. Few other images flashed before her, all about undead animals that attack the living. This is the same as with...Hatoru. She ripped the paper from the board and left the guild with haste. She found Raimei in a grassy field where she had left him to graze, she had left him saddled up. Raimei had noticed her coming and looked with curious eyes at her. "You haven't been away for long." Whinned he "Why the haste?" "I've found a job..." Said Akane and took a deep breath "It's the same as what happened to Hatoru's place!" She jumped in the saddle. "You mean the dead that walk?" Whinned Raimei as he started walking. "Yes, undead creature's." Said Akane and she took the paper out of her kimono. "It's at the Phoenix mountains, we need to rid the place of them." She said after reading the paper. "Common, go faster!" Said Akane a bit irritated. Can't he understand?

Akane saw her homestead in a distance once they climbed up a hill and a moment later it disappeared when they descended the hill. They arrived sometime later. She dismounted and walked into her house. "You're back fast, Hime." Said the voice of her sworn retainer and mentee. "I have not finished my chore's." Said Hisoka as she appeared from the kitchen area and bowed. "There is no need to call me Hime. Said Akane, with irritation. Can't she stop with that. "I'm back early because I found a task that requires me to take care of it, don't worry about those chores. There is plenty of time to them together when we are back." Said Akane. "Where are we going? What is the job?" Said Hisoka excited. "I'll tell you when we hit the road, pack your stuff." Said Akane as she went to the storage room to pickup the bags with equipment and food for the journey. After which she went to her room and donned her armour with the help of Hisoka. They left the home a moment later and Akane explained every thing to Hisoka.

They had travelled for a few days when they arrived at the sloops of the mountains that were called the Phoenix Mountains. It was dark but Akane wanted to ride on some more in search of a spot to setup camp and sleep. She saw the silhouette of a higher sloop next to the road, which got steeper and steeper to form a cliff. We won't be attacked from the road side then. "Hisoka, do you see what is in front of us?" "No, I would if it were daylight." Said an annoyed Hisoka, she didn't like the fact that they haven't eaten properly since the lunch. "Train yourself to see in darkness then." Said Akane, ignoring the annoyed voice of her mentee. "There this hill forms a cliff to the side of the road, which means that we can't be attacked from the roadside if we make camp there." "What ever, I want to eat!" Said Hisoka a bit frustrated. Akane sighed. "Let's go." They weren't alone when they reached the top. The horse's smelled something. "What is it Raimei?" Asked Akane, with a damped voice, to her horse. "It smells a bit like a human, it's surely not rotting." "Hmm, be  aware Hisoka." Whispered Akane, she held her right hand on the hilt of her katana. They rode closer and then Akane gave the sign to dismount and they walked to the possible threat. "Who is there?" Demanded Akane to know when she saw the forms of a being insight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] Empty Re: Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job]

Post by desirée 18th August 2017, 2:34 pm

MAKE YOUR TRUE CRYSTALS RADIATE.
    Desirée Blooms
    tag: @shea @hishir
    wc: 559
    It had been a gloomy morning in Rose Garden, and Desirée did not want to stay inside to avoid the rain. Therefore, she had walked to the job board in her guild hall. It was fairly full, with various job request, each with drastically different quests. Toward the bottom right of the board seemed to be a typical request, but pinned to it was a sparkling lacrima. This caught Desirée's eye, which brought her to touch it with her hand. This triggered a response, which seemed to echo through her head. It was full of rotting and hostile animals, that of which are typically peaceful. It then switched to a bear, which made Desirée gasp. "Tha.. that bear.." Desirée said in an extremely saddening voice, reaching to feel her back. She felt her back, and could feel the three horizontal scars that have been on her for a very long time. Desirée was struck with extreme amounts of anger, and ripped the request off of the board. She sat down at the bar, and began to furiously read the details.

After reading everything she had to know, she stuffed the request into her purse and headed to her house. Kiwi tied Desirée's hair up with an orange scrunchie, and slipped some of her favorite jewelry around her. "Are you sure this is a good quest for you, Desirée? I don't want you to hurt yourself." Kiwi said, worriedly. "You are coming with me, Kiwi." She said, grabbing her Crystals, Kiwi, and purse. She ran out the door, to the docks. She hopped onto a boat departing to the Phoenix Mountains, and the boat set sail. This boat had loft beds at the bottom for long trips, so she decided to head to the bottom for a rest, since she predicted she would not be sleeping later that night.

She awoke to a fog horn, which made her curiously think where they were at the moment. She hopped out of the loft, and ran to the deck. She could see very that close to the boat was a very beautiful mountain range, with large waves crashing against the rocks. It was very dark, but she knew it was definitely the location she was headed to. As the boat docked, she could feel the air begin to pick up. "We are here Desirée! I'm surprisingly excited for this mission!" Kiwi exclaimed,  hopping in her hair. Since it was nighttime, Kiwi was emitting light from his body. This was useful to Desirée, since she needed a light source for the path she was following. It was very silent, except for when the wind would blow. Desirée and Kiwi longed for a place to sit to read about the job in better detail, so they decided to go sit next to a rocky cliff a half a mile up. As they approached the area, they noticed a few shadowy figures where she was planning to take a break. "Who could they be?" Kiwi asked, nervously. "Kiwi, get in my purse so they won't see your light." Desirée commanded Kiwi, which he did. She grabbed her hoop of crystals, and began to slowly approach the group. She put her fingers around Celestite's crystal, just in case she had to defend herself. "Hello?" She shouted to the shadows, gripping onto her hoop to secure herself.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] IY2eFxu

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 19th August 2017, 2:07 pm

I don't get it.
    A deer, a death rotten disgusting dear, full of flies working to keep the cycle of nature.
    That same deer again, this time staring at me, is he trying to communicate? I don't get it.
    Again the dear, but this time against me, he is trying to hurt me.
    The image disappears and I come back to reality.
    New images turn into my head, a bird, just like the deer with a grotesque looking staring at me, as more birds appear they turn into me?
    But they are gone, now just a bear. A bear with flesh hanging off its body.
    Non-living creatures, back to life, impossible. Will time and space be manipulated by the most powerful of the creatures, but manipulating life requires divine intervention. Or so I thought. Could it be possible to bring her back?

Standing in front of the gates, Marik stopped his walk to throw a glance at the cold castle. Holding a job request he just had found inside his guild, Basilisk Fang. "What are you planning for me now?" A sea of thoughts gave hope to Marik's life, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to want. Could this possibly bring an answer? Struggling to move forward, Marik held tight the piece of paper as he gave his back to the frozen castle, walking through the bridge and starting his journey to the Phoenix mountains. Maybe doing this research alone wasn't the best of his ideas. Anderson isn't the strongest mage, but this wasn't about fighting nor surviving. This job could lead him to a new kind of knowledge.
    Always with his red worn out umbrella and his completely black and white suit, the basilisk man walked through the Highland lands. Within dry trees and bushes, Marik walked looking for whatever time would bring to him. It didn't seem to be cloudy at all, but there wasn't that much time left for the sun to hide "Will it be easier to find them at night?" he asked to himself out loud as he stared at the moon that replaced the sun in a matter of seconds, Red Abyss was next to him. The big red demon who served the small white demon "That wasn't necessary Abyss". Their silent conversation through thoughts went by while every leaf and bird flew ignoring the presence of the demon. "Its been 14672 seconds" the creature said without the need of moving any of his demonic body parts "You just wasted 14670 seconds of my life".
    Red Abyss, a demon who's life belongs to Mr. Anderson, capable of manipulating time and space, with limited movement when inside the land of humans known as earth, one of the weakest demons coming from Tartaros, still one of the strongest creatures known by human kind.
    The moonlight penetrated the land of trees, as it pointed at Marik. Whose shadow created by the moon covered Abyss, both demon's eyes stood out from the white moon light, making a red and white division through the sky. Ending at the edge of a cliff, and drawing a woman's body in the moon. "Time goes faster when you are not alone"

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] Team210

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] Signat11

Shea Duskhelm
    Shea Duskhelm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shea Duskhelm 19th August 2017, 6:12 pm

Well now look here, Shea had been right. Things did tend to work out for her in the end. Here came allies for her to support, walking right up to the songstress and the woman didn’t even have to lift a finger.  Of course, they could be enemies, but for some mysterious reason, the woman pegged them as allies. Shea had no problems seeing in the dark, it was an elvish worshiper of light thing, so she had a clear image of her guests.

First came the Oriental women riding a horse. Shea turned around to face them, casually swinging her lance over her shoulders while doing so, folding her arms over them to make a lax position. The leading woman with red hair and a katana looked particularly tense, so Shea activated her lances magic to illuminate the area somewhat, making them able to see her for the half-elf she was. She gave them an easy-going smile. “Heya there.” She greeted casually, making them even tenser. The songstress ignored that. “I don’t suppose you’re also here to dispose of the evil I sense?” She puts the question out there like paper in the wind, but fly-away in its composition.

Before she say anything more a voice calls out, a young girl by the sounds of it. Even more help? Great~! This really was Shea’s lucky day. “Heya! No need to be shy, I don’t bite.” The woman calls out to the bushes. She realizes the lances with shining from behind her might make the tall woman look more ominous so she swings it forward, planting it on the ground before putting both hands on it, then casualty leaning her chin on the glowing weapon. “To answer your first question, I’m Shea Duskhelm, here to rid the world of evil. It’s nice to meet you~!” She finishes in a singsong voice. She then glances upwards and one may notice the songstress’s hands around her lance getting tenser. “Well lookie here, we might have some more company.”

WC: 335
    PC: 2

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 22nd August 2017, 11:44 am

[dohtml]

Stats

• Effects:

Spells

OOC

• WC: 302

Hishi Akane

Akane was surprised by the activation of a light, she took a little step back. But then she walked forward but gave a sign to Hisoka that she should stay put where she stood.  'I do not know if I mean to fight the evil that you feel,' She took a moment for silence and then continued.  'But we are here to slay undead animals. I'm here for revenge.' She gave a sign to Hisoka that the coast was clear and she joined the two.

And at that same moment, someone else called out. A young woman with blue hair appeared and purple haired woman, that she just had met responded. She has pointy ears. Though Akane about the purple haired one. She also gave her name and ambition.  To rid the world of evil. She fits in with Infinite Hydra. 'I'm Hishi Akane and this is my retainer and mentee Maeda Hisoka. It's indeed a pleasure to meet.' Said Akane, to both woman. 'Hello,' Said Hisoka.

Akane looked to the newest newcomer. it was a man, he wears a black and white suit with a red umbrella.  That thing has seen a rough time. She looked at him, not sure what to think of him at the first glance.  It's just the environment. She thought.  'Hello, my name is Hishi Akane,' Said Akane. Hisoka fell in behind her. 'My name is Maeda Hisoka.'

'Is everyone here to fight the undead animals?' Asked Akane to the other three. 'I've encountered this type before, don't get bitten by these. It will hurt.' She said in a cold voice. Her mind drifted off to what had happened at the cabin, at what happened to Hatoru.  'Kill them, without a second thought, do it quickly and do it true.' She looked at every face in the group.

[/color]

Bianca§
    Theme:

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 22nd August 2017, 1:23 pm

Desirée Blooms
    wc: 904
    As Desirée was welcomed by the friendly group, she began to walk towards them. "Kiwi, you can come out now. It's safe." She said, which resulted in Kiwi bursting out of the orange bag. "It was getting hot in there!" Kiwi exclaimed, wiping off his "sweat" onto Desirée's shirt. Kiwi began to fly all around Desirée, illuminating her appearance to the group. She was in a flowing crop-top, which was a beautiful light blue. Her bra straps were showing from the shoulders, which were pink with white polka dots. She was wearing beautiful jewelry she had purchased from a local jewelry store from where she was from, in which specialized with jewelry made of crystals. As for the question the elfish woman asked, Desirée began to shed a tear. "I am here to get revenge on the bear showed on the lacrima clip, as I have encountered this bear before, around thirteen years ago." she said, lifting up the back of her shirt. This showed three horizontal scars, which hinted towards being from the bear. "However, while I am here, I will also aid in completing the quest."

"As for introductions, I am Desirée Blooms of the Black Rose Guild." She remarked, showing her guild emblem on her wrist. "You may recognize me from some billboards in cities, or the radio. You could call me an idol~." Desirée walked over to a woman riding horseback, which appeared as a strong warrior. She began to stroke the horse's mane, making note of how soft it is. "And this is Kiwi, my beautiful pet. He is a bio-luminescent organism, which is drawn to the souls of idols."Desirée commented, which resulted in Kiwi jumping into Desirée's hair in embarrassment. "If magic is concerned, I typically stay in the back lines. I am a summoner, therefore I do not fight myself. I would show you an example, but I am very exhausted from the travel here." Desirée exclaimed, sitting down next to the woman that appeared to be named "Shea." "It is nice to meet all of you!"

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 24th August 2017, 7:49 pm

The shaped that covered the moon quickly turned into a second eclipse. A purple haired woman holding a lance moved towards Marik. He didn't really know how to react, lucky for him he didn't have to. "An evil sense? Will she be talking about the undead creatures?"
    The woman who presented herself as Shea Duskhelm seemed to be pretty calm. Anderson didn't feel like she could be a thread until she mentioned herself being here to rid the world of evil. Guess that kinda confused Marik, does he count as evil? Shea nicely introduced herself in a singsong voice. As the light of her spear pointed towards Marik, she seemed to have noticed his presence and not only his.
    Akane, a second mage who had presented herself as Hishi Akane looked at Marik as he felt the obligation to enter the conversation. "I'm sorry, I wouldn't' like to look impolite.Goodnight, my name is Marik Anderson, you can call me Mr. Anderson. Nice to meet you" he said as she exchanged looks with the red haired girl, she looked strong, just as the other two mages. Yes two, there was another girl who appeared right before Anderson. Desirée Blooms of the Black Rose Guild. A blue haired pretty girl who seemed to be there because of revenge "30 years? Is she really that old?" Marik thought to himself. She called herself an idol, Anderson didn't know what she meant, he had never seen her before, and also a bio-luminescent organism? How was Marik supposed to know what that was? He turned into the famous idol "No idea who you are, but nice to meet you" Anyways, he turned back towards Akane as he spoke "It seems like I was lucky. Never thought I would find someone here, not at this time. And as you mention, I do come looking for this non-living creatures, but honestly, I haven't seen any of them yet". The Basilisk Fang mage was the only dark mage at the place, they all expected to fight and end with the evil feeling. How could they know where did that evil feeling came from?

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] Team210

Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] Signat11

Shea Duskhelm
    Shea Duskhelm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shea Duskhelm 26th August 2017, 9:45 pm

“Well, we maybe be here for the same thing, or we may be not. Either way, it’s a pleasure to meet you Lady Hishi, Lady Maede. May I refer to you both by your first names?” Shea says with a formal Midi bow, recognizing their accent, way of dress, and weapons as from that country. Why they were in Fiore, mostly if that red haired girl really was from a higher-up family if her having a retainer of all things said anything, was a question Shea would ask later. If the woman was wrong about them being from Midi, they would correct her.

Then the blue haired girl appeared and Shea had to hold back a squeal of delight. The songstress had recognized the idol right away and was very pleased with her luck, to have another skilled singer on their quest would be a delight. Though on the inside Shea frowned at the scars, knowing as a former performer how much body image mattered and wished she could do something about it. Unfortunately, old wounds were not her forte, but at least the scar wasn’t on the idols cute face. Once introductions were completed Shea waltzed up to the younger girl and bending over she took both of her hands into her own. “It’s more than a pleasure to meet you Ms. Blooms, I am a fan of any skilled singer~!” Shea says to the other, shaking her hands once in joy before letting go and giving the smaller woman some room. “I used to be in the show industry as well when I was your age. Though I was an opera singer, not an idol so you may not have heard of me.” Shea finishes with an easy going smile, the palm of her hand against her face. She then turned her attention toward the last arrival.

Shea didn’t know what to make of him. On one hand, something about the man felt… off, but on the other, she could sense that he did not hold ill intentions toward any of them. But either way, this Anderson fellow seemed strong and if they were all looking for the same thing than they were in this together. “Hmmm, by the sounds of it we are all after the same being after all. I first set out to find the darkness that I sensed and eliminate it, and did hear of the job you are all probably taking. Mind if I tag along? It may be what I’ looking for, or it may be not. Either way, more the merrier right~?” And zombies were never a good thing, and the necromancer that made them rise may be who or what she was looking for. “And Lady Hishi is correct, or at least from my experience. Mercy is futile on zombies. Best just to slice them apart~.” Shea finishes cheerfully, looking around at all of them. She then claps her hands together and calmly says. “Okay! My senses and much better at night, and I think our zombies are due north. Shall we head over there everyone? And be careful not to get bitten and turned into an undead creature yourself~!” She finishes off, looking around at the other mages. She could jsut teleport them there, bit one she could only dot hat for 6 of them and two, they might apear right into an ambush. Walking was probably best.

WC: 537

PC: 3

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 2nd September 2017, 3:13 am

[dohtml]

Stats

• Effects:

Spells

OOC

• WC: 301

Hishi Akane

‘My first name is okay; title’s and courtesies are not a thing during combat.’ Said Akane. Hisoka nodded in agreement.
    Two singers? She couldn’t help to think back to a warlord of the Era of War. Those who write poems and songs are not worth being a samurai and need to commit suicide. I guess I will find out if it weakness a warrior. She herself didn’t do much with singing and also didn’t watched the feast and religious festivals when she was still her parent's place.
    ‘I don’t mind working together.’ Said Akane stiff, she had hesitated to say that she wanted to lead the group but forced her to see how things go instead. Akane nodded and said to Hisoka. ‘Make your saddle a bit less tight.’ Hisoka looked a bit confused at Akane but she did so after seeing that Akane did the same. ‘Everyone is on foot so we will walk as well. So, we can give the horse’s a little bit more room to breathe. Don’t put it to lose though, if for any reason we need to ride then we mustn’t fall off. Oh, and bind your horse to Raimei, then you will have your hands free to use.’ ‘Ah, that is smart.’ Said Hisoka. It was something she had learned from a veteran ranger; the horses have it easier but you could still retreat or scout the area without having to saddle the horse up. Saving time and possibly your life. Akane was a bit too much in her mind, thinking about what she had done when she last encountered the undead, and started to move North without saying anything. Hisoka waited a bit to see what the others would do but fell in not much later. Followed by Raimei and the other horse.  

[/color]

Bianca§
    Theme:

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 2nd September 2017, 8:20 am

Desirée Blooms
    wc: 1247
    "Ah, of course I know who you are!" she remarked to Shea, recalling seeing videos of her in the opera scene. Desirée had dabbled in the opera scene once before, but she had much rather preferred fast pop music rather than the intricacy of opera. However, she still found it beautiful and admirable. She found Shea to be extremely beautiful and charming, and could sense the inner musical artist inside of her. Kiwi could too, as he began to levitate around Shea in a fast manor. "I'm Kiwi!" he exclaimed, emitting green light around the allies, while their faces shone in the darkness because of this. She embraced Shea in a warm hug, and began to greet the others.

As she approached Akame and her horse, Desirée could feel the energy radiating from her. She seemed like she wanted to be the leader of the pack, which would suit her personality. Desirée did not object to this, considering she typically followed orders more than dishing them out. "It is nice to meet you, Akame!" she exclaimed, following Kiwi greeting her horse, Raimei. "I hope we can become good friends on this adventure, as we will probably be here for a while." she exclaimed, and turned around to greet the man standing in the shadows.

"It is nice to meet you, I am Desirée Blooms." she told him, bowing to show respect. His magical presence felt different than the others, but she felt as though it could possibly just be her thinking too deep into things. He did not know who she was, which she respected, since he may not be into music that she performs. His name seemed to be Mr. Anderson, and he also seemed to be the only man in the gig. "Well you got lucky taking this quest!" she commented, letting out a slight smirk as she was thinking flirtatiously. Desirée was a total flirt when it came to men, as she was seen as extremely ditsy among her peers. "So, shall we get to looking for clues?"

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shea Duskhelm
    Shea Duskhelm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shea Duskhelm 21st September 2017, 11:10 pm

Nodding and taking note of Akane and her attendant’s words and actions Shea turns her attention to the other singer. The dragoon smiles as the cute symbiote floats around her, its green light shining softly against her face. “It’s very nice to meet you Kiwi, aren’t you a cutie! I used to have a partner like you myself back in my performing days. We parted ways after I retired.” Shea says, the tone of voice implicating it was a good parting if a bit wishful. But it was hard for her old companion to truly stay by her side after she began to use her singing in battle. Speaking of partners…

Lavia had left to scout the area a bit and Shea could sense her return. An eerie giggling sound rang through the area as in the shadow of a nearby tree a form emerged. A violet witch-like ghost emerged from the shadow wielding a wicked looking black and red scythe. Used to people reacting negatively to her admittedly evil looking companions, the singer casually truants over to the two, standing in front of them to show support. “It’s okay, these two are my teammates. Everyone, meet my ghostly friend Lavia, and the living weapon Nocturne. Lavi will help us fight and you can all wield Noct if you want. Just ask.” Shea offers causing the ghost the giggle again, then turn invisible, and the scythe to move up and down as if nodding in agreement, before swirling into shadows and disappearing itself.

Moving along as if that was the most normal thing Shea walks ahead a bit. The Anderson man had other plans for now it seemed, but they were informed he might join them again later. “Shall we all head north then? If need be I can teleport us all with my lance, but it would probably be best to walk.” She casually offers to the rest gathered there, sending a look over her shoulder to the dark path ahead, barely seeable through the moonlight.

WC: 337

PC: 4

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 2nd October 2017, 2:39 am

Dice roll

Bianca§
    Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd October 2017, 2:39 am

The member 'Berggeit' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] X6fB6gw Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] MPfmPli Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] UtKyMUJ Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] UtKyMUJ Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] TV6mrb1 Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] X6fB6gw Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] TV6mrb1 Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] MPfmPli Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] TV6mrb1 Attaining Closure With Berggeit, Mr Anderson and Desiree [Job] TV6mrb1
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 2nd October 2017, 5:53 am

Kasumi wore here normal attire, dark brown pants, with a short white-brown kimono on top. Three things stood out from this attire. A long orange belt around her middle, this was the imperial flag her ship once boar with pride but now it was a fading memory. Two other things that stood out where a katana, a sword that showed her oriental descendant and then there was a holster for a revolver. Her favourite GR-MrK II, a grapeshot revolver. This genius piece of technology could fire off two different rounds. One was like you expect, normal lead bullets but the other was hidden in a second barrel underneath the other barrel. This holds one buckshot shell, hence it's named grapeshot. This munition could be fired off through manipulating the hammer to fire below the normal bullets but into the percussion cap of the buckshot. Kasumi favoured this weapon above her katana, she was more skilled with the revolver which was easier to master then the technique required for the sword. Swords were the weapons of the militaristic aristocracy of her country of origin from whom she had fled, she was one of the many peasants who supported the emperor who favoured equality over the chancellor who was supported in large numbers by the aristocracy. She was a naval officer and had sent her ship to town Hargeon in Fiore and she smuggled her self into Fiore through a cargo ship. The crew found her in the cargo hold and threw her out the ship before they had reached Hargeon so now she had to walk to her designation. At least she was now safe.

It was at this moment that she heard some sounds in the bushes around her. From the dark shadows, 5 direwolf appeared. She took out her revolver and spoke, with panic, the words "Evoco Múréna Bellator Ut Orbis Terrarum." A blue magical circle appeared next to her and out of it came the Moray eel warrior with its trident, he hissed at the threat. She didn't expect to encounter any beasts, certainly not these large wolfs. That is odd, they are rotting. It was at that moment she noticed the uttering wounds within the pale fur of the beasts. The wolf formed half a circle in front of her. "Múréna use your net!" commanded Kasumi as she aimed for what seemed to be the pack leader. She used her thumb to cock the pistol and pulled the trigger. At the same time, the moray eel threw a net of water over one of the wolves and jumped hissing with his trident on its neighbour. Kasumi fired again on the wolf and a third time, then he fell to the earth. Kasumi turned around as one of the beasts jumped upon her.

474 words. OOC sorry for the long wait and for a bit incomplete post yet. Going to add a bit more background information about Kasumi so I get to the same word count as you guys and add the magic spells aswell. I wanted to get the post to you guys as fast as possible so we can continue.

What I'm going to edit about this won't have any effect on the story so don't worry about continuing.

Bianca§
    Theme:

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 7th October 2017, 6:17 pm

Desirée Blooms
    wc: 1747
    As the two singers, Shea and Desirée, walked down the paths of the wooded area, Kiwi jumped around in-front of them in awe. "Not only do you have two awesome creatures with you now, you used to have one of me?! What was their name, what color were they, which shape did they posses? I must know! Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Kiwi exclaimed toward Shea, as Desirée chuckled at the sight of Kiwi flustering in joy and energy. "I'm sorry about that, he gets very excited sometimes... It is a pleasure to meet you both, Lavia and Nocturne." she told the two creatures that accompanied Shea on this journey. As Desirée stretched, her crop-top rose to reveal a tattoo just above her belly-button. It was a black and white portrait of a moth, with flames shooting up from its wings. Desirée was a total fan of tattoos, so much so that she had five including her guild-mark. All of these tattoos represented her past in some way, but that is an entirely different story as to what they were focused on at this current time.

As they progressed farther into the thicket, Desirée's eyes focused on a rather interesting sight right ahead in their path. Standing there was a woman which appeared to be around Desirée's age, and she seemed to be struggling fighting some of the monsters in which they were sent here to defeat. "Those wolves... they are rotting away..." Desirée said in a confused manor, as she pulled her hoop out of her bag and held one of the worry stones upon it tightly in-between her fingers. "We need to help her! From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Onyx!" she exclaimed, as she pressed the worry stone. In-front of the girls was a flash of light above, which swirled black and white together to form many different shades of grey. A light fell from the mass that stretched wide in the sky, and it formed into a clothed humanoid figure. "Hi Desirée, what can I help you with?" Onyx asked the blue-haired girl, as she pointed toward the mass of wolves which appeared to be nearing in closer to the kimono-wearing female. "Save her, do whatever you can!" Desirée exclaimed in fright, as she stood in place.

It had appeared as if a wolf had jumped on-top of the woman, which frightened Desirée. "May God save you!" Onyx screamed, as she unsheathed her cross and chain and flung it toward the wolf on-top of the woman. The summon threw this sharpened cross with all her might, and it sunk into the eroding creature's skull. She then quickly pulled at the string, causing the stabbed wolf's body to fling towards her and unhinge the cross at a faster rate. Onyx jumped ahead and caught the cross, wielding the sharp edge in her hand. Mid-air, she sunk the cross into the wolf's temple a second time, causing it to wallow in pain and fall toward the ground.

Shea Duskhelm
    Shea Duskhelm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shea Duskhelm 11th October 2017, 12:12 am

Shea gives a small smile at the excited symbiotes hovering and yammering. The being was so cute and reminded the singer of younger days. Not that young of course, Shea was only in her early twenties! But still, it was a pleasant reminder. “Miyo was a symboite a bit smaller than you with a violet and blue hue to her. She had the cutest fluffy round body like a ball, fairy wings, and gorgeous large blue eyes. She was very driven and acted more like my manager than anything else. It was usually her who motivated me to keep being an opera singer for so long, giggle. Not that I don’t enjoy singing, I love it, I’m just not the professional performer type. I enjoy battles much too much.” Shea finishes with a sly smile playing at her lips while eyeing Desiree’s tattoos from the corner of her eye while Lavia reappeared to frolic around Kiwi to show her delight at the compliment. Shea thought the tattoos were very fashionable and in good tastes, though she worried about the girl's image of a ‘cute’ idol with them. Oh well, not something she has the right to butt her nose in, plus the girl should be able to express herself the way she wants, career and society be damned.

Shea was just about to compliment the girl on her body art when her senses caught corruption ahead. It wasn’t the evil she was attempting to track, but still, something that needed to be dealt with. Then the battle came into sight. “Looks like we found the target for your job darling.” The war maiden says in a cheerful voice in contrast to the serious look in her eyes. Lavia disappeared from sight in a blend of shadows. “They are creatures of the dead, zombies. Best show no mercy, since they aren’t able to show you any. Though don’t worry, they can’t feel pain~!”

With that said, Shea focused her attention on the girl in danger. Best to draw attention away by making herself a threat. One moment she was standing next to Desiree as she summoned, the next she was tearing forward, her divine spear Calithileth at her side. Approaching the hoard of undead animals, the songstress then leaps high into the air with a flip. At the peak of the jump, her lance glows with a bright light, attracted the attention of the evil creatures. “Airborne Light!” Shea calls out as the light finished gathering, and she descends to the ground, hitting an undead deer straight on with the holy spell, killing it instantly.

Then there are screeches of fury above her, drowning out the growls around her. A wolf attempts to hit her from behind, but a figure emerges from the woman’s shadow, Lavia with Nocturne in her psychic grasp just in time to block the wolfs strike. The ghost nods at her, promising to watch her companions back and Shea nods back with an easy-going smile. Lavia waves the spear at the wolf, casting its fear mongering spell at the furry being. The zombie didn’t give into the fear but shook it’s head in confusion at the darkness only it could see.  The give her friend more room to work with the dragoon sing out “May you hear meeeeee!", causing a giant wave of sound to hiting five wolves, a deer, and a bear. Her work here was done.

“Leave those pesky birdies to me guys~! And may my song strengthen your spells!” Shea says before leaping into the air. She wasn't sure if the girl was friend or foe yet, but since they were allies within this moment she too would receive the spells blessing. While leaping, a song starts.

You are an ocean of waves, weaving a dream,
    Like thoughts become a river stream
    Yet may the tide ever change, flowing like time
    To the path, yours to climb

Thou seek the light with an outstretched hand
    A divine blade lies before you,
    So command the wake of dreams  
    To restore the world, cut ‘way the seams

Join in our prayer, in our song of birthrights and love
    Come the sun, illuminate the sky  
    Pray that we may quell the dark - Light take the throne
    Lost in thoughts all alone

(All allies spell effects strengthened by 20%, including pets, summons, and items)

While singing Shea leaps through the air, killing a small bird and leaping off its body to keep herself in the air, killing 10 but injuring herself amongst the swarm. Below, Lavia takes a hit from the wolf after swiping it with her blade a few times, killing it.

Stats:

Enemies:

WC: 764
    PC: 5

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 21st October 2017, 10:32 am

One moment the rotting wolf was on top of her and the next it was gone. She raised her and saw three humans, all female. "Thank you!" She shouted as she jumped up, back at her feet. Her summon kept on fighting one of the wolfs and Kasumi looked around. There where five wolfs, two have perished and one caught in a net. The remaining wolf had vanished, scared away by the sudden overwhelming numbers. Kasumi stopped looking for it and raised her pistol arm. She aimed for the remaining wolf, her summon had pinned it down to the ground with his trident. She found the head and cocked the hammer. A chuck pull with her finger and the firearm went off with a loud bang. The wolf stopped resisting and laid silent on the ground.

Her moray eel pulled his trident from the motionless body and ran towards the caught wolf. It stopped next to it and hissed at the growling wolf, then he killed it with a few quick stabs.

Kasumi proceded to walk to her saviours. "Again my thanks! I swear it would have ripped my throat out if you people..." She turned around by the sound of the bushes. The last wolf returned. Three bullets left. She locked the elbow of her shooting arm against her hip and pulled the trigger and held it pulled. She then mowed down repeatedly over the hammer with her left hand. Bang! Bang! Bang! One bullet missed but the other two found it's mark, but the lead wasn't enough. It kept getting closer. She twisted a part of the hammer with her thumb and grabbed the revolver with both hands. She pulled, the firearm made a lot more noise as before and the recoil kicked it. Significantly higher as with the other projectiles. "Oef!" Said Kasumi, "I keep underestimating the recoil of the grapeshot round." She started unloading the revolver of its casings and rearmed it with nine new bullets. She turned around and raised her hand, forgetting it held the pistol. "I'm Kasumi! Whom are my saviours?"

wc:353

Bianca§
    Theme:

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 23rd October 2017, 5:38 pm

Desirée Blooms
    tags:
    wc: 2065
    Desirée was sure to admire Shea of her musical talent, as it seemed as if she incorporated her songs into her own magical power. Desirée envied this, considering she didn't use magic in the slightest when performing, besides using possible magical speakers and her summons as a means to amplify her voice or to enhance her overall performance. The woman that they were assisting seemed to thank the singers, which Desirée smiled at as the wolves seemed to be taken care of. She looked to have magic relating to the ocean, which Desirée absolutely found beautiful. At least that is what she thought, considering her first sight was of her trident and eel that the woman had summoned. Onyx had returned to her commander's side by now, gripping onto a blood-stained cross that she began to clean with the soft, silk robes that lined her white thighs.

"You do not need to thank us, especially me, considering it is my mission to aid people in need. I am Desirée Blooms, a summoner and idol of the Black Rose Guild. Kasumi is such a lovely name, I have never met anyone with the same before." Desirée told the girl that they had rescued, as Onyx stepped forward and bowed. "Um... Hi- Hi Kasumi, I'm Onyx.. Sister of the Wooded Chrysalis Church!" she exclaimed in fear, as she ran and hid behind Desirée. She did not like meeting new people, as it definitely made her nervous. She trusted that Shea would make a beautiful introduction as well, considering that is what most musically-inclined artists did. In the meantime, Desirée would play with her pet, Kiwi, in her arms, as he would kindly introduce himself to the girl. "I'm Kiwi, a bio-luminescent organism~!" he exclaimed in joy, as he danced around in her arms and played with her strands of hair and cloth that lined the tops of her breasts.

Shea Duskhelm
    Shea Duskhelm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shea Duskhelm 26th October 2017, 8:47 pm

Shea was having an absolute blast. This was her thing, fighting, soaring through the air, stabbing things while doing so, singing, all in the light of the moon. The half-elf was so in her game it wasn’t even funny, just glorious. She could feel the adrenaline rushing through her blood as she continued to kill zombie birds smelling of rotting flesh, sometimes showing their ribcages, and even having lesser body parts missing, which would be cliché if undead horrors could be considered cliché. Wait, it doesn’t matter how unpleasant something is, cliché is cliché. So that what all of the zombie animals were to Shea, more cliché zombies.

To the path, yours to claim

Thou seek the dark with an unsheathed blade  
    Now a white, ivory throne beckons,
    So obtain the fate you sow
    On this path, be weary, friend an’ foe

Join in the tale, in the blight, of conquest and lies
    Come the sun, to tarnish in the sky
    Vow that we shall tear the light  – Dark seize the throne
    Lost in thoughts, all alone

May thy chosen path lead way and grace you with virtue
    But surely a balance awaits, so be it bliss or pain you gain  
    Beyond the route-way’s end, you’ll gain resilience and weakness
    The trials, the thorn in your side, becomes the greatest strength in you

To the path, yours to climb

You are an ocean of waves

(All allies spell effects are still technically strengthened by 20%, including pets, summons, and items until my next post)

The birds in the area were dead and the girls below finished the rest of the monsters off. Shea’s fun was over, but she revisited the urge to pout, the warrior maiden had to look at least a tad professional. She landed with the barest of thuds and walked up to the just as pleased Lavia, who had put away Nocturne with a swirl of shadow. Then they grabbed each other’s hands (or cloth-like hands in Lavia’s case) and did a small happy dance together. Their moment finished, they went over to where the other two mages were introducing themselves.

“Heya! Good going on those zombies! I don’t really think you needed our help all that much to be honest. Plus us girls have to stick together.” The songstress says with a small wink as she approached. Then then gave a small bow to the strong looking woman, and Lavia joined. “My name is Shea Duskhelm of the West Fiore Trading Company and this is my partner Lavia. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Shea says with a small smile and the back of her hand against her chin, the other helping the dragoon lean on her lance. “I’m here to stop some evil and corruption I’ve sensed in this area. These zombies aren’t it, but still something no one would like to let loose. What are you doing in this area?” The half-elf questions the Midi woman, head chocked to the side.

WC: 525

Enemies:

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 19th November 2017, 2:31 am

Kasumi looked at a young white-haired woman and her summon. "Honourable mission that is." Said Kasumi, "I'm not from around here really, so I wouldn't be surprised." She then noticed a small being that gave light, just before the beings introduction. "Nice to meet you Kiwi." Said Kasumi, wondering what kind of creature it was.

Kasumi then diverted her attention to the other woman, who seemed to be an elf-like being. "Haha, well maybe if I had noticed them earlier but not in that ambush." She nodded for the appreciation. "Nice to meet you Duskhelm and Lavia," Said Kasumi to the blue haired woman and the ghost-like pet of hers. "I'm travelling to Hargeon town, my ship should be there, hopefully. I fled from my home country after a civil war, I fought for the losing party." Was Kasumi's reply. "I very much appreciate the help you offered me and I would love to help in your quest to stop these beings of evil."

"The magic I use is Evoco Numen Aqua Imum or in common tongue 'Summon the beings of waters depth'. The moray eel is just one of the many summons I have discoverd. I can also summon natural effects. I use this revolver," Said Akane, while she showed the gun. "and this sword in combat myself." As she patted the sheat of her katana. She found that transparency was a good thing for effective teamwork, that was her reason to share those details. Hoping that the other's would follow her example.

Kasumi finished reloading her gun, "Shall we take a look where our walking dead are hanging out?" As she went on the road. "So Blooms, you are in Black Rose Guild. What is that exactly? I can guess what the trading company does, but a guild? No, clue." A moment later she asked the other woman a question, "Duskhelm, have you ever been to the Island of the Moon and Stars with your trading company? That's where I come from." She wished to know more about this trading company.

WC: 352

Bianca§
    Theme:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:59 am