Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna]

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna] Empty Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna]

Post by DOPPO 5th December 2016, 6:15 am

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t16684-attaining-closure

A cold, autumn morning with a crisp breeze flowing in the air, changing colors on trees, it was truly one of the most beautiful seasons. But sadly, this young man would not get chance to enjoy it this particular day as he was on a mission with his peers of Blue Pegasus, in the mountains. Now, he wasn’t disappointed. Ezra of all people seemed to love mountains the most and all of it’s festivities, including hikes, camping trips, hunting, logging, hot springs, cold springs, waterfalls, wildlife. It simply seemed to be the only place that really reminded him of home, nature at it’s most pure form. He spent a lot of time up here alone before he left for town, and could not help but get excited. Or could he? Today he wasn’t hiking, logging, camping, sightseeing, or relaxing. He was investigating and solving a peculiar case he and his three underclassmen had been invited to complete. In fact, the only sights he was going to see were gruesome and disgusting, and it would be hard to look at if you were squeamish.

At the very bottom of Phoenix Mountains sat Ezra on a flat rock, reopening his letter and scrolling through the lacrimated images again with a glum look on his face. The letter read: “There has been peculiar activity at the Phoenix Mountains, occurring in it’s forests, wooded areas, and cave areas. Suspicious, a party of young men and women searched through the woods to investigate the scene, and found the images in your lacrima provided. We would love to research the monsters further, but we need a little help getting close. Please come help as soon as possible and if possible, return a part of the beasts’ bodies to the carriage at the lowest point of the mountains, who will be waiting for you. We will also pay you handsomely if you are to discover the cause of the disease!” - And like it said, a rather old carriage man sat there quietly, and seemed tense and malcontent. Ezra made countless efforts to speak to the man, but he only gave one worded responses, and seemed to ignore him most of the time. Ezra sighed and continued to scroll through the images, “Some of nature’s finest work, eh? Yuck. He stuck his tongue out playfully, a bit grossed out before shutting the lacrima off and stuffing the letter into his pocket jacket.

“Geez… gets to my skin.” He mumbled, awaiting his underclassmen to arrive.

WC: 418
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Dragons and Stoners?
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Gun
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna] Empty Re: Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna]

Post by Reiya 5th December 2016, 3:52 pm

Mavis quietly walked around her apartment to her bathroom, grabbing a towel from her dryer, the load of clothes she had set in the dryer after they got washed. Then she prepared her shower she started to strip from the pajamas she wore to bed the night before, her favorite pajamas decorated in pandas and small hearts. She slowly prepped the shower, getting the water ready. Turning the knobs to the perfect position for the perfect shower. As she got in the shower the sound of water hitting skin began to fill her apartment.

Mavis sighed of relief. This was just what the Pegasus woman had needed. After the incident the night before she had, finding a lion cub, it was the most stressful thing she had ever done in weeks. However it was fine, in the end she made a new friend and was better because of the experience she got out of the mission. 

Mavis made sure to use her conditioner and shampoo set that would make her hair silky-soft and as well as smell like cherries. Her body-wash however was a totally different scent, it smelt like strawberries, she had a knack for mixing more than one scent, especially if the scents complimented and went with each other. The woman had washed her hair and body, making sure to leave nothing unwashed. Shutting the water off she would step out of the shower and dry herself off, with a previously obtained towel. As well as brushing her teeth with her minty toothpaste.

Mavis week would only get more and more eventful from fighting a savage lioness and conquering the king of beasts to voting for the next master, what else could be more exciting, Mavis could think of a thousand other funner things to do. As well as voting for the next Guild Master for Blue Pegasus. It was stressful. However after talking to the bartender they assigned Mavis to take on a mission to help out her guild-peers in some group mission, apparently she was needed? Mavis was too entertain her guild mates and to boost morale and help anyone who wasn't able to walk alone from fatigue, to their destination as well as helping them calm down, and then to take care of the ones who fainted from over-heating/or over exerting themselves. That didn't seem to difficult for someone of her expertise in human services, well helping out ones who are in need of care.

She made her way to the train station to be dropped off near the rondayvoo point for their mission. As Mavis came up upon a familiar face, she had ran up, her attire was quite festive for the upcoming holiday.

"Ah~ hey Ezra!" Mavis smiled, excited to work with such a powerful wizard. "I hope I can be of assistance. If we run into anything that's we can't figure out how it works I'm sure my magic can find a solution through collected information around the world.~"

She giggled like a school girl and stood by Ezra awaiting the rest of the team, the rest of the Pegasi that have been called upon to take on this new dangerous mission.

"I hope you don't mind... I got us gifts..." Mavis would tell Ezra, her voice soft and gentle.

She sat holding a bag of presents, waiting with the great Ezra.
    Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna] VYnM3Il
    Word Count: 560

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Even when everyone is against us, we won't give up. 
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna] Empty Re: Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna]

Post by Chloe Harken 5th December 2016, 4:43 pm

Chloe thought that she had been fully acclimated to life in the guild thus far, but that did not mean that she would be ready for anything quite yet. The Thunder God Slayer had found herself looking for more work yet again, as it was seeming to become a pattern for her. She found something strange when she went to look at the board though, she was already chosen for a job. Apparently there was some larger group job that she was selected to go on. It felt awkward and forced to her, but she did not really have a reason not to go on this job.

She wondered what kind of job it would be, since it apparently had a requirement for 4 people to go on it. She was going to take a closer look at it, but she noticed that apparently they would be meeting up soon at the train station. She heard this from the bar tender, who apparently organized this whole group. Before Chloe could take care of any other business, she had to go meet them at the station. She made her way there as fast as she could, riding a current of lightning through a power line to make it there super fast.

She arrived at the train station and looked around to see who would be there to go on the mission with her. She saw two familiar faces in the train station. The first of them was Ezra, the mysterious man who arrived at the time of their election for the new guildmaster. Chloe honestly had no idea what to think about him, since they have barely talked, and he seemed to come out of nowhere. Also with him was Mavis, who she had been on multiple jobs with in the past, so she could at least trust her faithfully. She knew that this team would probably be fine, but she didn't know who their fourth member is. "Hello Ezra, Mavis, it is nice to see you again, " she said as she approached the two of them. "I am honestly not sure why I am on this mission, but I will definitely do my best at it..." she said as she thought about what their possible reactions to having her on their team could be. "Oh yeah... Ezra, I don't think you this about me yet, but I use Thunder god slayer magic, in case you were curious..." she said awkwardly.

[410/300 words, 3/50 posts]

Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna] XgUWmH8
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 6th December 2016, 10:47 am

Within the deep chasm of the mountain's skirting features, there was the group of them - two of which she recognized from the beach party which she had attended, a slight smile the only trace of her features in the darkness of her blue-hued hooded cloak of gossamer fabric. The woman quickly skirted across the inside of the mountanous formations, dancing through the crags until she found her way down to the lot of them with ease. The thin line turned into a wide grin as a hand was raised by the mysterious woman towards the group, a bemusing look playing on her smile. The hood of blue gossamer was lifted, revealing long silky hair of midnight, beautiful tanned features, and dark eyes. "I see we are all assembled, good thing. If you didn't already know I am Luna Jaeger. As for my abilities, I am a Sky God Slayer and an expert martial-artist. I am looking forward to working with the three of you."

Once removed from her person, the cloak revealed her appearance in full - quickly tied up and affixed into her bag. The woman now displayed was a true beauty. Silken curls of black hue frame the beautiful woman's countenance and fall to the mid of her back, yellow-hued irises focusing intently at the point of her short curved nose. Luna stands at a trimmed and lithe build with a height of five feet and eight inches, thin shoulders paired with vivacious curves and well-endowed physical assets. Luna wears a low-cut split dress of black hues with black-and-green raven feathers stitched in at the shoulders. A brown leather corset provides some protection to the maiden along with a satchel strapped to dangle off one side. Finally, black lace stockings rise high paired with long black leather heeled boots.

302/300 Words, 4th Post

Last edited by Luna Jaeger on 1st February 2017, 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 7th December 2016, 5:29 am

Soon, three lovely women began to arrive at the rendezvous point one by one, all making their fair introductions. Mavis, who was effervescent and bubbly, was clearly a festive person. Her outfit obviously referenced to the upcoming Holidays, like Christmas and New Years. But Ezra couldn’t help but smile when he saw her, this would be his first Holiday since arriving at Earthland, he never had a Christmas and New Years holiday before. He chuckled and nodded, his gaze up towards the skies, “Oi, you and the others will be doing most of the work, anyway. No pain, no gain!” He would look over at her, and then appeared a toothy grin, “Gifts, huh? Someone’s rather giving today, aren’t they? Hope it’s booze… or cigarettes. Or both. Both sounds nice.” Well, the last part was more said quietly, trying not to get his hopes up.

But then came along another young woman, who was short compared to Ezra. She was clearly feeling awkward, as her demeanor screamed it. But that didn’t stop him from welcoming her. Ezra sat up from the rock and approached Chloe with the same toothy grin he had earlier, “Not sure, huh? It’s good for people to travel and help others in the midst of doing it. Besides, it’ll get you stronger in the process. I guar-an-tee it!” he winked, “But otherwise, my name’s Ezra, as you know. Buuuut, we haven’t actually introduced ourselves as politely as it should’ve been. Heh.”

But soon, he was once again cut off when yet another woman arrived. This time, nameless, but he automatically assumed they were teammates, as her arrival at this point and at this time would be too convenient to be a coincidence. She was suspicious at first, but once her shawl had been removed, her beautiful features would begin to show. “Oh? You’re our other teammate, I could tell just by lookin’ at ya! Ezra Aurence, my name, that is. And TWO God Slayers, hm? You guys and your god ‘killin! Someone should leash you both.” He chuckled, giving a thumbs up to the group.

WC: 351
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 9th December 2016, 6:46 pm

As the others would show up, Mavis would first see Chloe which she had seemed to be glad Mavis was here but every now and then Mavis could see her friend eyeing Ezra like he was some kind of demon who needed to be purified and checked. As for Luna, Mavis carried little information on her, just her name and appearance and a few encounters. Luna was beautiful and also another god slayer, so that made for two slayers, god slayers at that on this mission. Mavis didn't know anything about Ezra's magic. Mavis began to wonder what it was like to have such power under your belt like that, as your dispense. However she didn't want to be counted off as the weak bone of the group, sure she didn't have slayer magic but she had a magic that didn't have any elemental or other magic weaknesses, as far as magic records go she had no advantage either so really the battle was a fair non-magic advantage/disadvantage thing for her. Also noting, she could look into any magic that has been used and came encountered with others, sort of like a world-wide tracking magic, and use it to research terrains and certain places. Her magic could also be used offensively and defensively.

It did feel like she was being left out though from the praise. So in order to gain all attention back on her she presented her presents. Hopefully all her team-mates would appreciate this.

"Ezra just for you I had done some research it found you like to drink a lot." Mavis smiled, "Oh and from the voting I figured you were a huge smoker and to help you decrease pay on the cigars I got you a year of free cigars/cigarettes from Moe's Fantastic Smokers, the downside is he's in Magnolia but working on moving to Hargeon and Clover next." Mavis began to give him the presents, "Basically how it works is he infuses flavors with the cigars/cigarettes, such as vanilla, strawberry, pineapple, chocolate, and umm... Dragon Ass inspired by Akeya's um... butt." 

Mavis' face became flushed with a red tone as she told the last one, Mr. Moe had seen Akeya walking when he traveled to Clover to find a spot to put his new shop and saw Akeya walking. He infused his cigars named Dragon Ass, with a mental note of how her butt would taste, it was probably one of the sweeter but tarter cigars he sold.

"They have many more, but considering how Akeya got you worked up... I figured you'd especially like that one." Mavis shyly smiled at how lewd the topic was turning, accidentally. "As for the booze it's vodka, I heard it's really sweet with a bit of this vanilla extract in it. There should be a box or two in the gifts, one being the multiple flavors and another just regular cigarettes." 

She handed Ezra another smaller box holding the extra, along with a long bottle-like bottle with a long alcoholic drink in it. Then she moved onto Chloe.

"For you Chloe I got some personal recorded workout videos of our training sessions for our butts, such as the twerking, specific ways to twerk for certain appeals for you butt, and certain stretch positions to tighten your body in certain areas, you know for those fun nights and to tighten your stomach and rid it of annoying fat. Oh and some chocolate." Mavis smiled.

Mavis looked at Luna hesitant, "I am so sorry if you hate this gift." Mavis handed her the present, it'd consist of a card with ten thousand jewels for her to use at any clothing store at any town as well as chocolate. "Sorry, I don't know you too well personally. As well as I couldn't find too much on through encounters, through my magic, to know what you like."

Mavis sighed, now it was time to get a move on this mission. Mavis held out a bag holding Lacrimas.

"These Lacrimas will let us all see details to what our mission is about, like such as evidence to what we're dealing with and what we should do next." Mavis explained, "Now by touching these your mind will flash with such images, I've already done so and recorded them but you all should do so too as well, if you hadn't."

Mavis then began to trek towards the forest, making sure to exert confidence and trying to show off her curves in her attire. Hopefully the others wouldn't be all that nervous, they did have such a strong and charming man with them. Charming might be over doing it with the flirtatious man though. Either way, Mavis exerted confidence and a radiating burning beauty.

Word Count: 780
    6th post

Last edited by Mavis Lockheart on 10th December 2016, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 10th December 2016, 10:19 am

Chloe was not expecting to receive a gift to start out what she assumed would be a super difficult mission. Either way, she waited her turn while Ezra received his before she eventually looked at her best friend with a blushing expression. She did not yet see what she received, but she was more so embarrassed to be receiving a gift out of nowhere. When she actually saw what the gift was however, she blushed an even deeper shade of red. She was under the impression that Mavis and her late night workouts would never become public, yet here she was admitting that they worked on their butts in the middle of the night in front of these two strangers.

Despite this, Chloe made sure to graciously accept the gift and bowed at her best friend Mavis, "Thank you for that Mavis," she said with her naturally quiet tone as she shyly hugged her gently. She did not deserve any sort of other present anyway, due to how little she has done for those around her. She awkwardly looked around at the other people in the group before she let go of Mavis to allow her to give out her final gift. She was not sure why Mavis was giving out presents to people, but she remembered that the holidays were coming up soon. She also knew that her birthday was coming up very soon, but she doubted that anyone would even know or care. She was used to spending it alone anyway.

Chloe focused back on the topic at hand when she looked at the other new girl. She was a godslayer as well, and she could swear that she had seen her somewhere before. It was almost like deja vu for them to be meeting here. Chloe thought that these people would make fine allies on the upcoming mission.

[311/300 words, 7th post]

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 10th December 2016, 11:04 am

"This will be more than adequate, dear, especially when I wasn't expecting a gift before the beginning of such an undertaking. I appreciate the gifts." Luna said, creating a circle with one of her hands to open up a space of darkness in the middle of the air and delicately placed both gifts within the enclosed space to perform the same ritual again yet this time counter-clockwise. Once the actions had been completed, the black-haired lass viewed the three others in full. Luna was the sort who could memorize all the details of a mission by memory, so after taking the ag and lifting it's contents to her forehead, she replaced the gift and slid it into her portable hole as she had just done earlier with the other gifts.

Luna did not have a return gift for Mavis, at least now. Perhaps she would shop for her team mate after this job. Knowing all there is to know about the mission which they had consigned to, Luna was quick at work to start tabulating facts which would help with formulating a plan later. At the moment she could simply rely on her natural skill and instincts, but at some point a good plan would come to play at-least on her part. Luna brushed her coat aside, revealing a synthetic arm from just above the elbow down to her fingers. At the elbow was the face of some sort of strange bird, though it was stollid and didn't move even in the slightest - obviously some sort of decorative motif. Speaking in a lilted tone, Luna said, "Let us be on our way, I'm ready to begin this job. Hopefully this will show more of myself, reveal my skills as a warrior, and help to keep my fighting skills fresh. I haven't had to fight seriously in a while."

Words: 309 | Post: 2/12 - Post 8

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 11th December 2016, 5:31 pm

Three lovely young women, who seemed to be of the same strength. Now, the typical man would find this paradise, his own personal harem. But that is not where true pleasure lies, no! What delighted this man the most was the most amazing, harmonious gifts a single man could receive. Vodka and a free ticket to cigarettes! And an entire year of it. Oh yes, he was at home with these women. Mavis especially, she knew just what he wanted! A year’s package of cancer and a changed for the worse life expectancy! Humans were clever with their simple pleasures.

Ezra accepted the gifts merrily, humbled by her thoughtfulness. She got gifts for everyone. But… the gift she got for Chloe and herself, Ezra paused and chuckled, “Mavis, Chloe, darlings, I admire your determination to work your bodies, pushing them to the limit!” he nodded, “I can’t help but wonder here you will put those to use. Heh heh. What are you working for? Belly dancing? Stripping? Prostitutio----.....”

Ezra suddenly stopped speaking, and it seemed that the world froze around him. Mavis and Chloe are quite young… too young! I know they are full of youth and have a taste for danger, but I can’t let them waste their lives away so easily! The human concept of twerking is quite erotic when observing it, but who knows what sort of perverse predators roam Earthland? As the older adult here, I have to guide these lovely ladies so they may keep their maidenheads until marriage… or before that, reasonably. The buttocks can be useful in combat, for example, recovering from a fall from a vigorous battle. A firm and strong butt can help with that. But with great power comes great responsibility……… Alright, Nidhogg, I must help these poor souls!

Ezra clapped his hands together, and nodded in agreeance with himself. “Mavis, Chloe, I love you both, truly! And refuse to have you waste your lives away so easily! I will be supervising your butt-training sessions to guide you in using your muscles purely.”

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Last edited by Ezra Aurence on 17th December 2016, 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 11th December 2016, 6:22 pm

Chloe and Luna seemed to be ready to god, however Ezra seemed to think differently bringing up different subjects. Such as Chloe and Mavis' private time work outs. What's worse is he thought the two were prostitutes in training, she sighed.

"You're joking right? Ezra get your dick back in your pants, you're not watching us work out." She grinned teasingly trailing her finger on his chest, "Funny you think we were in training, we're already training." Mavis' voice was seductive with a tiny bit of seriousness, "Daddy."

Mavis chuckled to herself running off. Well if anyone was gonna take charge Mavis would. It was time for the new Pegasi to carve a path to a new world of Pegasi. As Mavis walked she opened a screen opening the images, this appeared to be the area. It was certainly beautiful and serene. Very lush trees and bushes. Mavis couldn't see how a place like this had gotten corrupted, either way they had a mission to do.

As Mavis was searching and was ready to say the area was clean a bear had jumped out at her, it's eyes red, glowing and vicious glare. Mavis had jumped away in time to avoid being hit Mavis had taken a picture of the beast with her magic storing information on it's power.

"Okay guys, careful it's strong just a hit would take any of us down..." Mavis informed them, astonished.

Mavis quickly fired her Tri-Chive Storm spell, three orange-yellow orbs made from pixels which look like disoriented squares forming a circle. Each orb no bigger than half a foot all around, circle Mavis' head. Pointing at the bear all three orbs latch out at the bear exploding on impact. Smoke covers the bear's face and as the smoke clears, the bear has very few scratches and is clearly unharmed. Quickly casting a spell portal she fires a pixelized blast at the bear, which again he seems unharmed. It would take a miracle to beat this beast, well a miracle that they all come out with every limb.

WC: 345
    Tenth Post

Spells Used:

Monster Detail:

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 11th December 2016, 6:46 pm

Chloe was joining to say a whole manner of defensive comments about how what Ezra was thinking was wrong, but Mavis cut her off before she could, playing into what he believed a bit. Chloe blushed intensely as she shook her head very fast and tried to defend herself, "Really, its not like that, I assure you!" she said frantically as she hoped that he would realize his mistake and make no more comments like that. As she followed Mavis closer to the objective, she finally found what seemed to be their first real obstacle on this quest, a large mutated bear.

As she listened to Mavis's analysis on the bear, she knew that this would probably not be an easy fight. The beast seemed to be far stronger than her or Mavis, probably due to its mutation. She figured that the zombies that they would have to deal with on this mission would be pretty bad, but she didn't imagine them being this tough to take down. She thought about what the best way to win this fight would be, but she thought about one particular spell that she learned recently.

She knew that it would be quite powerful, but she would need to charge it a bit before she could activate it. She thought to the clouds above her as she focused on channeling her magical power into them, above where she believed that the bear would be. She made sure to gesture to Mavis and whisper to her, "In a few minutes, a lightning bolt will strike there," she said calmly as she knew it would be bad to get stressed out in a fight. After a few seconds of her charging, the cloud in the sky started to turn a blacker hue and some thunder could be heard from it.

[304/300 words, 11th post]

[Mana Pool: 85/100]

Spell Info:

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 12th December 2016, 8:20 am

The banter went on between the three of them, bringing a warm smile to the woman's lips and revealing a pair of demonic canine fangs, looking onward as the group of them moved on to the area where the job would begin. With a brush of her hand, Luna replaced her cloak to reveal her clothes underneath. She wore a low-cut split dress of black hues with black-and-green raven feathers stitched in at the shoulders. A brown leather corset provides some protection to the maiden along with a satchel strapped to dangle off one side. Finally, black lace stockings rise high paired with long black leather heeled boots. Perhaps the most peculiar was the singular form that started from just above the elbow on her right arm, a highly detailed elbow-guard with an eagle upon the plate, a strange accessory to wear.

As the group came upon the mutated form of the Bear, her smile turned into a devious grin. Mavis' caution escaped the warrior, knowing that the beast would find it hard-pressed, even mutated to such a degree, to handle Luna. Within her outstretched hand, a strange weapon formed within a flash of magic. Luna knew that the bear was there all along without the need to see it, due to her sensory ability. In an instant she was on the move and surrounded with a midnight-hued aura of living wind, coming down upon the bear with her right leg slamming into the ground with a great CRACK, the black winds cleaving into the bear from her as her leg slammed into it's spine with tremendous force - appearing as if a black dragon had just tore into the bear and knocking the bear flat onto the ground without much difficulty. With just as quick speed, she bounced away from the bear and closer to her companions, though it was made clear that she was stepping out in-front of them.

Words: 321, Post: 12/50 - 3rd Post

BATTLE UI:
    SPELLS CASTED
    Spoiler:

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 16th December 2016, 5:27 am

Ezra was the last person to arrive at the scene of danger, struggling to keep all of his goodie bags fitted into his arms. He was careful not to drop them, but refused to leave it in a pocket dimension because only God knows what happens in there. He struggled to keep up with the group of young women, who were excited and ready to face whatever obstacles may come their way. But some obstacles were harder than others.

Suddenly, a new presence had risen to the battlefield, strong in caliber, if not more sturdy than Ezra. Although this was no obstacle to Ezra, he realized how quickly the poor beast could decimate the three young women who rose to the challenge to face their very capable opposition. Because of their determination, Ezra was more so tempted to observe the fight rather than participate himself, but he wasn’t that cruel. Ezra quickly pushed his way through twigs on the ground and thorny bushes that was in his path on the way to where the scene of danger was, and Ezra was nearly speechless to what he has seen.

A large, monstrous bear with red eyes and a disgusting appearance (accompanied by an odor that could kill) had seemed to leap out of the darkness into light. It stood nearly ten feet tall and some body parts, such as patches of skin, were missing entirely or hanging loosely from its socket. The sight disgusted Ezra, as he nearly could hold in his lunch from earlier in his stomach after witnessing something so horribly disgusting.

He placed his items neatly behind the bushes, in hopes of them being safe from combat. The three young women, Chloe, Mavis, and Luna, seemed to be moving out of it’s way more than taking it head on. Ezra sighed and rubbed his temples as a large, heavy, war axe materialized into his hands, “ReQuip: Ragnarok!” he shouted, “Hyah!” and suddenly, he literally chucked the war axe straight at the beast, which would hit in clean in the head. It’s skull was clearly not as hard as Ezra thought, and it proceeded split nearly in half as the blade of the war axe sunk between its  head. But no matter, he did not seem phased enough to die for good. Ezra held a hand over his mouth, gagging. “Kill me now… that’s so… just so gross…”

Ezra then hugged his stomach before running over to the beast, and springing himself up and towards the bear’s head, “Ew, ew, ewww!” He groaned before taking both hands and firmly gripping the hilt of the axe, ripping it out from between its skull and slamming it into the nape of it’s neck again, standing on top of the beast’s now split head.

Note: Two A-ranks done, and make do with the rushed post, lol

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 16th December 2016, 10:40 am

It would seem the group was growing comfortable with each other, all thanks to Mavis' presents. As well as Mavis being a social butterfly and trying her best to bring them all together. However this bear would be the Guild's next challenge as a guild, the new force of the Pegasi working together to fight a common enemy. It was time for all of them to shine and be a guild together, and together they would make Blue Pegasus soar the skies high once again. Mavis thought of the older generation of Pegasi, Ember, Natalia and Akeya. They were extraordinary but they would have a hard time adjusting to the new Pegasi's ideas for the guild to strive, hopefully they could adapt with their new mindset.

As Mavis watched her guild-mates fight she opened a screen recording their fighting styles, for personal data just to watch later to entertain herself as well as analyzing their battle styles. One particular move had caught Mavis' eye, it glimmered in her eyes. Mavis began to open multiple screens around her, ranging from tiny pebble screens to great big screens the length comparable to a boulder two meters high.

"Data storing... analyzing the spell..." Mavis eyes turned from her amber brown eyes to a golden yellow light, illuminating in the dark area from the trees. An aura could be seen around the woman and her screens. "Sky Dragon Chariot..." The screens all shattered and information on the spell appeared in the sky as the text circled Mavis going into her body. "Data Stored. Spell complete." Mavis' eyes still illuminating a golden color. "Transferring Phase, initiated."

This would be the first time the woman had stored a spell and as well as began a transfer phase in public. It would be the first recorded seeing of just how her magic really worked. It wasn't great for offensive and defensive tactics, well great together but it was great for data storing and transfers. A balanced magic.

As the woman was beginning her transfer phase, the split head of the bear that was split by Ezra began to reform. The mutations allowed the bear to keep fighting till it received the maximum damage possible.

"Transferring, target Mavis' Lockheart." As she ran to distract the bear so Chloe could get a clean shot at it, in front of her left eye was a small screen half the size of her pupil, with the sky dragon's chariot spell being transferred to herself, for use.

WC: 415
    14/50
    Abilities Used:
    Spell Stored and Being Transferred:

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 17th December 2016, 11:16 am

Chloe had watched as her allies began their own assaults on the bear. Ezra seemed to be going super offensive on the mutated animal, delivering some hard slashes on it with his axe. She noted how they were definitely lucky to have him in their group, since they would be in huge danger without him. She also watched their sky god slayer ally do her best to deal a lot of damage to this enemy. She noted how powerful the bear truly was, and the fact that she would probably need to keep her distance if she wanted to stay alive, and let Ezra keep its attention.

And then there was Mavis. She had never seen Mavis fight very much before. Of course there was the brief battle the two of them had with the criminals in Hargeon Town, but nothing ever this serious. She got a little bit of a blush as she thought about how the girl looked surprisingly good when she fought. She tried to stay calm so that she wouldn't lose her focus, but she managed to get out the comment that felt natural at the time, "Please stay safe Mavis... and stay pretty..." she said awkwardly before she got back to the right state of mind.

She finished her charging and a large bolt of lightning came down from the sky and struck the bear, square in the head. She complimented herself for her aim and looked at Mavis, "Back up!" she said before she unleashed her Thunder God's Bellow straight from her mouth to hit the bear with head on. The attacks did not seem to phase the bear much, but Chloe knew that she was managing to accomplish at least something help the team. For now she would stick where she was, away from the bear so that Ezra could keep its attention.

[310/300 words, 15th post]

[Mana Pool: 55/100]

[Combat: Two C-Ranks done]

Spell Info:

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 17th December 2016, 12:07 pm

Having no intention to run away, Luna was simply backpedaling to protect her party, though it seemed like it was an un needed maneuver, and so the black-haired beauty took to a more active role in tackling down the beast as that befit the martial artist rather than sitting back and let others do her share of the work. While Ezra was tackling the beast of the bear, mutated as it was, Luna was encircling on side of the beast to avoid it's ire - needing the moment to fully concentrate upon what was about to be done. Raising her hand, it shed the false visage of mortality and became something mechanical to all those who viewed it. The construct was then brought to her side as magical energy swelled within the woman.

Bursting forth, she moved at the mutated bear directly from it's side, moving to nearly point-blank range before pushing forth her left arm - the one that was purely flesh and bone - to releash a slash-like talon of blank wind from the cut of Akuma Tesshin which pierced the side of the bear and caused it to bleed from the open wound. Luna, however, wasn't even getting started. Looping around to neatly avoid the lightning burst from Chloe, Luna began her mad charge to the bear. Fully surrounded within a midnight-hued aura of living wind which began to cross her body as multiple air currents, the woman released a massive shout as her body blazed forth in a blur. Her erect arm crossed the bear's neck pulling at it with the strength of a god as black wind cleaved into the bear as a black dragon, and rending it's head from it's body - killing the mutated bear dead in a total annihilating attack. "SKYYYY DRAGONNNN.... LARRRIIAAAAAAAAT!"

Words: 306; Post: 16

BATTLE UI:
    SPELLS CASTED
    Spoiler:

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 18th December 2016, 8:39 am

By now, Ezra had bits of fluids all over his face. After his axe had split it's skull, it would seem that several different fluids had splattered all over his face, which was absolutely disgusting. Ezra couldn't help but take heavy breaths, despite his lack of being in danger. It was an intense experience to fight such a beast, so an ugly, zombified beast. The idea that it was Ezra's duty to protect these beings in his motherland, and now to slay them so easily caused a bit of heartache. He was almost too much in his own shock to realize Chloe's warning of her incoming attack. Seconds before a bolt of lightning had struck down, Ezra leapt off of the beast as the field filled with blinding light for a split second.

Originally, Ezra was planning to spring back into action, but it had appeared that such action wasn't necessary. Ezra was shocked to see the unremarkable power of Luna, who had charged into the action in an instant. And in the same instant, the large bear had fallen to its knees, dead. Or, dead again, depending on how you looked at it.

Ezra sighed in relief, unmaterializing his war axe and dusting off his shoulders. "My, oh my. I am impressed, you three! I guess I don't really have to hold you guys' hands all too often, eh? Heh heh... oh, my gift bags!" His compliment had ended with a rush of worry over the gifts Mavis had given him, rushing over to the bushes, of where he hid them, to check. Not to his surprise, they were safe and sound! In a loving embrace, he held the items close to his chest and kissed them as if they were his children.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Last edited by Ezra Aurence on 23rd December 2016, 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 18th December 2016, 9:31 am

Mavis watched Chloe's thunder strike the bear from the sky, from her previous spell, but as she was watching Chloe seemed to be charging lightning in her mouth. Mavis had leaped back, landing into a tree branch, sitting as she landed perfectly. The woman would quickly open her projected-flat screens. This was wonderful, a slayer's signature move one that most of them had and used a roar or bellow. Mavis was quick to finish transferring the spell to her for use, however after transferring she quickly got back in a state of mentality of a machine.

"Data storing... analyzing the spell... for use later." Mavis eyes turned from her amber brown eyes to a golden yellow light, illuminating in the dark area from sitting under the tree. An aura from previous actions, could be seen yet again around the woman and her screens. "Lightning God Bellow..." The screens all shattered and information on the spell appeared in the sky as the text circled Mavis going into her body. "Data Stored. Spell complete." Mavis' eyes still illuminating a golden color.  Mavis had one more slot in her bank to store till she used the previous spell that she had acquired.

Just then the her body began to cackle with lightning around her, she could really feel the power coming from this spell. As if it wasn't hard enough storing a spell of a dragon slayer, a god slayer seemed to be a bit more of a struggle. Mavis had screens encircling her body rapidly, the lightning would quickly disperse as she had truly gathered the data from the spell and completed the storing. Looking at Luna she could see the woman getting ready to do something, Mavis begin to go through the process again.

Mavis's golden aura was soon turning a light blue, like the sky, before Chloe's spell which had turned it dark, but it was slowly and surely turning back to it's normal blue appearance. Once again, screens would form, ranging from tiny pebble screens to great big screens the length comparable to a boulders two meters high. They circled her as she was inputting information into all the screens. By this time the woman was on the ground, a few feet from Ezra.

"Data Storing... Sky Dragon's Lariat..." Mavis would talk to the screens, her eyes and the screens acting as a night light in the dark scenario. "Storing for a later use." 

Mavis would raise her right hand, pointing to the sky with her index finger, holding her thumb out and the rest of her fingers curled into her palm, almost as if she was symbolizing a gun. The screens then had finished circling her and stopped, they would rotate outwards and the backwards language on the screens would then face them, but of an ancient language. The screens would push outwards and then shatter into tiny pixels and circle around Mavis before dispersing. 

Mavis would blink looking at everyone else. It would seem as she was storing information her friends had slain the beast. Mavis smiled, she was proud of them all they did, they were fantastic. Mavis had began to lead the group out the forest.

"So our mission details, say to search outside the forest, once we've slain this beast." Mavis read aloud, the mission details displayed on her projected screen, which was sixty inches length and width.

Mavis hoped and prayed that they wouldn't run into anything as savage as the monster they just faced.

"Well looks like we all make a good team, we sure didn't fail to beat such a monster." Mavis tried to inspire and boost the group's morale.

As she walked, Mavis heard grass from afar being pressed down on, but she took it as she was delusional and it was her guild-mates by her.

WC: 636
    Unique Ability Used:

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 18th December 2016, 9:57 am

Chloe looked at her allies curiously as she hoped that they would all be alright. She realized that she probably count have called out where her giant lightning bolt would strike, so at least they would know. Luckily though, nobody managed to get hit by it, and everyone was safe after the battle. She looked at them all to see how they were doing afterwards. Ezra seemed to be fine for obvious reasons, and he congratulated the group when they were finished. Chloe nodded as he spoke but did not choose to say much, as she would rather get right back to work trying to figure out what was going on in these woods.

She started to lead the way through the woods as she wondered where exactly they could find some kind of evidence about what happened to the bear. "It seems like the bear was not the only wildlife that is being affected," she said as she thought out loud while searching. She didn't know what she was hoping to find, but she found traces of vile mutated substances in the grass that they were walking in. If this was any other scenario, she would find it completely disgusting, but now she had to try and power through it.

She examined it curiously as she tried to figure out what sort of beast would be coming for them. That was when she heard a noise in the distance. It sounded like the snapping of twigs on the ground, and she could tell that whatever it was, it was was moving closer to them. Luckily her increased slayer hearing allowed her to be alerted about this. She looked at the group for a moment before she got herself ready, "Get ready guys, I can hear something coming our way," she said as she wondered what would end up trying to battle them.

[313/300 words, 19th post]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2016, 9:57 am

The member 'Chloe Harken' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna] NormalMonster
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 18th December 2016, 1:43 pm

There were more than a few paltry worries which ran through the wizard's head, most importantly how much magic power she had used at the outset of the job in her utter slaughter of the bear, speaking of she had take the time to scavenge however much non-spoiled fleece as she could and stored it in her dimensional pocket as easily as before, taking the time to do the hand motions and such, and then sealing the hole in the air. Her magic power was already drained to half it's normal reserves and would only serve to be further drained as the job continued. Luna would never sit back and allow others to fight for her, however Luna knew as she was that she needed to withdraw on the magic she was throwing around. She would consign to using one-third of her normal power, however that was around the time that the birds began to form overhead.

Taking into account that which birds tend to fly together as a roost, Luna was spurred into action and moved to where her excellent strategist mind could determine the birds to bunch up the most at, and gathered a swirling vortex of black miasma into her hand's grasp before growing into a wailing vortex of darkness-suffused winds which surrounded her in every direction and pulled everything in that range - even those just on the edge but not within her vortex - five meters towards her. This would both deal with a large quantity of the birds and allow her party members to easily wipe out the rest. "Devouring Gale!" Luna shouted as the black winds consumed all in it's grasp and then faded to nothingness. She circled around the party and took a back seat as she recovered her reserves.

"Well.. If you need me I'll be recovering myself for the larger fights to come, babes."

Word: 314, Post: 20

BATTLE UI:
    SPELLS CASTED
    Spoiler:

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 23rd December 2016, 5:40 pm

Everyone seemed to have recovered quickly for the most part. Mavis, completing whatever she initiated in the first place, and further leading the group to where their destination was supposed to be. Chloe also seemed to recover just fine, and so did Luna. If anything, they were the ideal group to get things done. And for the most part, besides being grossed out by the horrific abominations that could be correctly associated with zombies, Ezra was more so sad with the events. The idea of these animals suffering wrongfully made him nearly mourn their undead lives. But it merely fueled his motivation to solve this case for their sakes. He didn't expect Luna, Mavis, and Chloe to feel the same way about this case. It was probably just a tough job to them, if anything.

Ezra was the last to follow the group, looking back at the bear with a dead expression before turning to follow. But it was not long after the slaying of the zombified bear that other dangers soon arose. It started out as a dim, muffled chirping noise, but it was only in mere seconds that other small chirping noises collided into a deafening screech of birds. They zoomed and zipped across the battlefield, and he doubted anyone here could hit them precisely and accurately. Not even he could do such a thing, but Luna could. With another powerful spell, the flock of mutated birds flushed away in an instant. Which was nice, considering the nuisance they were creating. Ezra  smiled and turned to he group, tilting his head, "Again, impressive!" He gave a thumbs up, followed  by his smile turning into a toothy grin, "However, I am afraid it does not end there. Expect a brawl, ladies." The odorous scent of the mutated animals seemed to be common here, and it smelled of rotten eggs and sulfur if it were mixed together! Completely horrific.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd December 2016, 5:40 pm

The member 'Ezra Aurence' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna] WeakMonster Attaining Closure and Bodies?! [Job/Mavis/Chloe/Luna] NormalMonster
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 24th December 2016, 10:30 am

Mavis knew, that the spell she had stored from Luna wouldn't work against the birds, however it wouldn't take out the deer either it would do some pretty impressive damage, but however now wasn't the time, Mavis dug her teeth into her palm, wincing at the pain she would grit her teeth harder onto her hand.

Screaming as she bit into herself, "AHHHHHH- HNN... Just a little blood..." Mavis weakly talked into her palm.

The skin began to break as she bit harder, she could feel all the blood fleeing from the area on her hand that she bit down on, the stinging sensation. As if she had just cut herself open that stinging sensation when you cut yourself on a paper, that pain but times a hundred- oh and it lasted way longer. When her teeth had broken the skin and blood began to come out she retreated her mouth. She looked up at everyone around her, smirking trying to keep from crying from the pain she had inflicted onto herself, this was for the mission.

"Don't worry guys..." Mavis' voice was weak, "It's for the mission."

She looked at the swarm of birds who now charged at her screeching. Mavis opened her arms, embracing the birds, as soon as they got close enough where it'd be hard to go off course, screens above Mavis' head like a halo and below her feet appeared. She smiled as a flash of light appeared and had hit Mavis and the birds. As the bright light and the screens faded away Mavis would lay on the ground with a circle of birds around her, her eyes were shut as she weakly looked up at the others with a cheeky grin.

"It was a good idea... right?" She had her eyes shut with a small smile now.

Mavis chuckled as she was on her knees, hopefully Luna and Chloe could take out the deer, bu just to jump start things Mavis had used her Tri-chive storm spell and her Kilobyte-Blast spell.

"Now it is time for that spell from earlier, thanks again Luna." Mavis yelled as her body began to illuminate and that golden aura now re-appeared.

The screens surrounded her once again, and they were rotating around her as she began to levitate only a few feet above the ground, the screens were getting smaller rapidly as they rotated around Mavis. The aura began to turn into a dark blue, as the screens had fully phased into her body, her eyes shifted from her amber-brown to her golden yellow when she was absorbing the spell earlier to a fierce charcoal-blue color her pupils had a dragon-like look to them.

"Sky Dragon's Chariot! Do you feel the power?!!" Mavis yelled.

Mavis had never felt so much power, was this what it was like to be a slayer? Mavis had wind circling her, her aura was now a midnight-tone, the aura made from living wind. Mavis had jumped out at her foe, slamming her fist into the deer's face, sending it crashing into a tree. The spell had ended and Mavis stood breathing heavily. She gave the others a thumbs-up. Surely they could handle the rest.

WC: 532
    Mana: 55/100 {3 Ds 1 C}
    Hp:180/200
    22nd post

Spells Used:

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 3rd February 2017, 1:06 pm

Words: 6875 + 676 = 7551 of 15,000 - Moved to by Wordcount

Fury bled through the female's vein, spurred by her allies' collapse at the cause of these mutated beasts or their own detriment as it was little cause for Luna's fury to be extinguished either way. The female's Ire was depicted entirely towards these mutated creatures and not towards her mentor Ezra who just lazed through the entirety of the opening conflict. No, her focus and determination was vehemently placed on those deer. The yellow of her eyes turned a burning gold as she began to suckle at the air itself - withdrawing the black winds which malevolently surrounded the area and into her agape maw until the darkness spread over the area was entirly gone - contained within the belly of the beast so to say. A look of contentment was splayed across her pink-hued lips however the female's righteous fury still gazed towards the mutated Deer.

The very earth beneath the femme began to crackle with the pressure which surrounded her, right hand raising and revealing lashes of black which lashed out at the birds and captured some - revealing a dark hex upon them as they strangely turned about to set upon their own mutated kin. Meanwhile, the woman's body twist about into an arcing leap, carrying her thinly outside of the charge of a mutated deer before grasping it's antlers and giving it a body slam! The deer rent with the pure blunt force as the ground cratered beneath the deer's figure. This version of Luna was simply no-nonsense as she simply stomped on the dear's head. Looking to the remaining deer, she simply coiled her arms together as black aura oozed from the fiber of her very being.

This was when her mind was forcefully pulled away from the scene playing before the woman and to that of the haunted past - something which the femme did not wish to relive and yet she seemed destined for the perusal of the flashback. The day was an ashen pale as was always during the daytime on the demon world of Akuma, the young black-haired girl standing before the muscular and handsome form of a male demon with curled horns and red hair - his face in an angular and effeminate form. Flame was quickly produced from the demon's hand and burned - gnawing at her right hand as he grasped her then shoved her onto the matte black of the training yard. The little girl struggled to her feet as she heard the harsh voice of her father as he ignited three torches around himself. "Get back to it, you brat. You don't want to be burned again do you"

The girl whined in protest, but she simply returned to the task rather than complaining as that would only mean another night without dinner 0 her stomach grumbling from lack breakfast and lunch already. As the male demon raised his hand and began to sent swaths of flame sat her - the little girl focused inwards and remembered the words of her mother - words which would give herself strength.As the three blue flames came for her, the girl felt the sweltering heat, but she was ready.

Reaching out, she began to manifest the black winds which were foudn within the deepest parts of herself, yet instead of pushing the winds out of her, she gathered the winds into herself - the wind swirling around her and forming a vacuum which then snuffed out the flames of blue fire when they began to approach her - deriving them of their oxygen source entirely. The soft rap of clapping could be head behind her, shifting about to notice a tall man in white robes standing aside her father the demon. This man seemed to ooze white light.... it was painful to her eyes. The pain brought her back to the world. Here, she found herself surrounded by the deer. She levitated high into the sky, beginning to gather.... her aura and magic power would sky-rocket into the sky like a pillar of light.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!"

BATTLE UI:
    SPELLS CASTED

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:20 am