Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Attaining Closure Deamon and Tex

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Attaining Closure Deamon and Tex Empty Attaining Closure Deamon and Tex

Post by Nadarr 18th May 2016, 1:33 am

Job info:

Tex Strolled across the guild hall her heels clacking with each step.  there weren't many people around today which was fine but she wished it was a little more lively.  She hummed a small song to her self while she kept a straight face.  She then proceeded to look at the job board.  As she scanned it She sighed shaking her head A lot of these jobs were a lot more advanced then she could handle.  She shook here head a little and saw on that peaked her interest but regrettably she also saw a warning that not even S ranks should really attempt this job by them selves.  Tex was no fool she new what she could do and since she has been a Idol most her life until recently so she hasn't had a lot of practice with her magic until now.  She then Turned around looking around and saw someone sitting at a Table in the guild hall.  It was there guild mas Deamon.  Surly he was strong enough to help her though She knew that he must be busy but it couldn't hurt to ask after all.

She then tore the Request off the board and walked over her heals clicking as she walked over to him.  By the looks of it he wasn't terribly busy and in the worst case he'd  tell her to leave.  She then Took a seat across from him and then put one leg over the other.  She hadn't really ever talked to the Guild master since she has gotten here but she needed help and there wasn't anyone else to ask plus There wasn't really a better way to get to know someone then to go on a job with them.  She then held up the job flyer and set it on the table in front of him and then Directed her look at him.   "Hello Deamon I know we haven't spoken much and you haven't seen much of me but  I would like your help with this job if possible Though this is rather short notice so I do understand if your busy I can also get us there in a flash if needed"  She would say then she would shoot a small smile almost more of a smirk at him as she waited for his response.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:22 am