|Rank: Artifact +|
Type: Weapon & Weapon & Magic Item
Damage: As User's Rank
Proof of Purchase: Artifact + Weapon; Artifact Item; Legendary Weapon
|Constructed from the metal found contained within a meteorite, the Susanoo is a masterpiece mechanical arm that was originally constructed by Erek Jaeger who was a famous mechanical craftsman and the grandfather to Luna Jaeger. Raijin Type 0 incorporates technology which is nearly unheard-of except by those who live in the neutral grounds with a miniature tesla coil powering the various systems and mechanical parts within the arm. The outer shell consists of smooth lines of the metal 'Hybrasil' formed as an ovaloid cylinder down from the top of the forearm to the wrist, where a smaller joint with four hydraulic rods hook up to the plate that forms the palm and hand with individual fingers riveted in for full articulation. At the elbow-plate is the face of a phoenix, which serves as the mouth-piece for the holder's soul. Underneath the plates of metal consist a series of connectors which attach to the arm's nerves and go to the wires and mechanical parts which move in such a way as to perfectly mimic the movement of the lower arm from the elbow down of a person. Any time, the arm is able to look like real flesh with synthetic skin and muscle, with the elbow plate looking like a piece of armor. The arm counts as a melee weapon with spikes running along the knuckles, with a durability of one-hundred eighty (180) HP and resistance against B-rank and lower attacks.|
- The arm is able to move just as a flesh-and-blood real arm would, with full articulation to the joints and fingers.
- The arm may become incognito, mimicking the look and feel of a real arm which mean it's extremely difficult to detect.
- The synthetic skin and muscle layers are easy to remove with any sustained damage to them.
- The arm is easy to detect as an artificial prosthetic when it is not incognito as it looks mechanical.
- While the arm is unbreakable, it can be damaged resulting in slower movements when it has 0 HP.
Strength to SteelDescription:
The Susanoo arm has been implemented with strong exterior of meteorite metal which increases the capacity of what the arm can pull while the fine artificial nerves increases the input of muscle and movement by four times, resulting in an arm that is stronger and can easily resist the pull of power on it.
- D-Rank • +15% to Strength
- C-Rank • +30% to Strength
- B-Rank • +45% to Strength
- A-Rank • +60% to Strength
- S-Rank • +75% to Strength
The Susanoo arm is fitted with Hybrasil, an unknown ore from a meteorite which bears an increased density per cubic inch, durability, and defensive property, protecting the arm and it's inside components from heavy damage. This is represented in the damage resistance of the arm, cutting all damage by 25%
and +5% per rank
to S with +10% at S-rank
Blitzrute (Lightning Rod
User Rank (Max of S
The Susanoo holds several secret functions within it, including the Blitzrute which results from the Hybrasil which was used to construct the mechanical arm's shell and a series of runic inscriptions which are affixed to the arm and finally the vessel itself, a magical crystal. When activated, the Susanoo acts as a sort of lightning rod and takes any lighting spell damage which was intended for Luna herself to the arm, however this is not all as 20% (at C-Rank, and +10% per rank above) of the damage is absorbed by the arm via the runes, where it is dispersed into the magical crystal as arcane energy. The crystal can only absorb up to a maximum of two ability-ranked spells in damage, to be used with the arm's second ability Zundenblitz.Strengths:
- Blitzrute allows the arm to absorb lightning which is converted into arcane energy to be used for another purpose.
- The Susanoo arm will still receive damage even if it absorbs some of the lightning damage.
- The Susanoo is limited in storing the lightning into energy as two ability-ranked spells in damage
Bohrklinge (Drill Blade)Rank:
User Rank (Max of S
Fingers spindling inwards and into the wrist itself, the hand is replaced by a long drill meant for use in combat. This drill has the same properties as the implant arm as normal however, it ignores up to 25% of damage reduction (+5% ignored per rank past C) for the duration of the ability. Perhaps most famed is the drill's ability to dig through the earth - able to break through earth attacks of rank.Strengths:
- The combat drill can break through earth attacks of the same rank as the ability.
- The combat drill ignores some damage reduction due to the drill's piercing attacks.
- The drill will stall if it tries to break through earth attacks of higher rank.
- The drill can also stall if it gets significantly damaged (loses 50% of HP)
- The drill has a linear attack path, so if one knows what to look for, they can avoid it.
User Rank (Max of S
Due to the advancement from the Raijin Type 0 to the Susanoo thanks to synthesis of the Ritter with the arm and other such enhancements to the arm itself, a new function is available which was previously not as known by the name Gespanntheit. When this function is activated the ability will cause all of the mana throughout the arm to flow to one nexus - the jewel itself where the hand will be ensorcelled within a swath of black energy. Exploding forth, this energy deals 50% of rank spell damage on hits for four posts then ends with a five post cooldown. While active the key functions of the Zundenblitz are inoperable, effectively sending the Zundenblitz ability to cooldown when Gespanntheit starts,Strengths:
- Spell damage on hit for four posts, provided the enemy is hit by the melee attack
- The effects of the ability can be stopped by avoiding the arm's attack, it's still a melee attack
- Zundenblitz goes onto cooldown as soon as the ability is activated.
Zundenblitz (Ignite Lightning)Rank:
One Below User Rank (Max of A)Duration:
The Susanoo holds several secret functions within it, including the Zundenblitz which is paired with the Blitzrute when the magical crystal embedded deep within the hand has gathered arcane energy from the lightning spell damage within. Zundenblitz deals with the result after the Magic Crystal has stored arcane energy by dispersing the energy from the embedded crystal and directly into the Susanoo's hand in a redirect. When activated in this way the arm becomes alive with currents of lightning coursing through the outer shell and sparking off the arm. Once per post the energy can be released to deal non-elemental damage equal to damage stored by the Blitzrute ability.Strengths:
- Once per post the energy can be released to deal non-elemental damage equal to damage stored by the Blitzrute ability
- Zundenblitz and Blitzrute have linked cooldowns, meaning that if one is on cooldown so is the other.
- The damage done is equal to damage absorbed and even then has a maximum that can be stored, it can be circumvented.