Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Murder Mystery Little Girls.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Murder Mystery Little Girls. Empty Murder Mystery Little Girls.

Post by Fluffy 2nd February 2017, 1:03 pm

173 words of 750.

The female was worried about if Shizu would actually accept this job they were offered, because the other girl was younger and this job was a security one. However most of that worry? Evaporated when Lolita learned it was a simple game they would be securing, that they were mostly there to remind people that just because it was a Murder Mystery game that it was not okay to attempt making the game real, which should be easy enough from what the girl could collect. Heck the biggest concern Frost had now was that this would be an overnight job, so they had to stay up all day the day before the job and than sleep the day of the job. “I hope she doesn’t oversleep.” the blue haired girl was already in her security uniform and waiting at the portals for her team mate, praying shizu would arrive soon. Being late for this job? Would likely mean a dock in their pay, since it would delay the time before the game started.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Murder Mystery Little Girls. Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Shizuka Hebi
    Shizuka Hebi

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 168.75

Murder Mystery Little Girls. Empty Re: Murder Mystery Little Girls.

Post by Shizuka Hebi 7th February 2017, 12:20 pm

"I'm Coming!!!!" was yelled as a little blond hair girl came running down the street with a piece of toast in her mouth, dressed in a security uniform and then camw skidding to a halt in front of Lolita, she giggled and then started munching on her toast "Security Guard Shizuka ready for duty Lolita" the yound wizard was excited, it was a murder mystery game that they got to watch over, Shizuka herself loved crime stuff and this was right up her alley, sadly they had to watch and make sure that it was kept a game not actually have a murser on their hands, but would some one be that sneaky and pull one at a game meant for fun, the nerve "so you ready for an all night job Loli? Im actually very excited for this, maybe we could join one after our job is done" the 9 year old could barely contain her excitement for the job at hand.

(Word count:164)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:14 pm