Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (3rd Gen - Complete)

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Empty Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (3rd Gen - Complete)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 15th February 2013, 10:02 am

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Black-Dragon

Primary Magic:
    Shadow Dragon Slayer (3rd Gen)

Caster or Holder:
    Caster/Lost

Description:
    A Magic which allows the user to transform the physiology of their body into that of the Shadow Dragon, making their body into a shadow that cannot be touched by normal means. With this magic, Ayeseru is also able to fade himself into shadows to move swiftly, dodging efficiently and making surprise attacks. However, if Ayeseru is caught while in a tangible form, he is then vulnerable to attacks.

Strengths:
    *Strongest peak is in a place with plenty of shadows and darkness and obstacles to create shadows
    *Shadow and darkness consumed results in a gain of strength
    *Moves swiftly, and weak attacks can be dodged easily
    *Close-combat proficiency
    * As a 3rd Gen, Ayeseru's spells are powered up greatly.

Weaknesses:
    *Can be harmed by magical and powerful physical attacks
    *Weak against light magic
    *If Ayeseru is in his shadow form and needs to attack, he must form the body parts that will be used to attack solid
    *Cannot eat shadows he has created
    *Other slayers with similar magic can consume Ayeseru's attacks
    * Ayeseru is unable to "eat" the abilities of slayers that are classified a tier above him, A.K.A the Hell Demon Slayer

Abilities/Powers:
    *Enhanced smell
    *Enhanced strength
    *Enhanced reflexes
    *Enhanced durability
    *Enhanced sight
    *Able to "eat" shadows
    *Able to turn into a shadow at the cost of 2.5% magical energy per post in which this is used (allows for shifting back and forth as a shadow in that post whenever he desires)
    *Resistance to darkness/shadow based spells, by 50%
    *When Ayeseru stands in the shadows/darkness, he is almost completely invisible
    *Ayeseru can travel through shadows to get from place to place, however, the max distance the shadows can be is 8 meters, and it has a 1 post cooldown
    *DRAGON FORCE - As a dragon slayer, Ayeseru possesses the ability to go into dragon force generally after he has consumed a lot of his respective element.  Once dragon force has been activated, Ayeseru receives a shadow aura surrounding his body, but more importantly, it doubles his strength, speed, endurance, and spell strength, and each of his physical hits become spell damage of his own element, and each physical attack in terms of power is equal to his rank.  At the end of Dragon Force, Ayeseru is left with 10% magical energy.  However, as a 3rd Generation Dragon Slayer, Ayeseru has the option to activate Dragon Force at will.  Dragon Force lasts for 7 posts and is only usable once per thread/fight unless killed/K.Oed and somehow revived on the spot, in which it may be used twice.
    * Because Ayeseru is a 3rd Gen, his powers are increased greatly.  The lacrima inside of him teaches him nothing new, but allows his spells to be far more powerful due to him gaining the "essence" of the dragon.  (Doesn't actually power the force behind Ayeseru's spells, but instead allows for creation of making spells stronger than they otherwise would be.)

D-Rank Spells -

Spoiler:

C-Rank Spells -
    Spoiler:

H-RANK ADDITION SPELL

Dark Illusions:

B-Rank Spells -
    Spoiler:

A-Rank Spells -
    Spoiler:

S-Rank Spells -
    Spoiler:

H-Rank Spell -
    Dragoon Form:

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 18th February 2014, 3:21 am; edited 87 times in total
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Empty Re: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (3rd Gen - Complete)

Post by TacticalFallacy 15th February 2013, 8:43 pm

Alright, first the general bits.

Strength is actually more of the proficiency of the magic, rather than its abilities, so next time don't put abilities like "enhanced durability" in there. For example, I would like you to put close-combat proficiency inside the strengths, given the spells you have. This is a trivial point, though, so you don't really look into it too much.

Also, in Weaknesses, please also state that your flames are vulnerable to consumption to

I would also like you to put into your abilities these: Enhanced Strength and Enhanced Reflexes. I want all Slayers to have these natural abilities. I would also like you to specify your resistance to darkness magic in how much reduction by percentages. I suggest, for a D-rank, 50%.

Also, Dragon Force is still not an available ability for you yet as a D-rank. Please remove that from the Abilities.

Now on to Spells:

Shadow Dragon's Dagger:
    -The only problem with this is the piercing of defenses with this spell. I think the barrier-piercing strength is more suitable for your next spell below. Transfer this strength from here to the Dagger Strike.

Shadow Dragon's Dagger Strike:
    -I would need you to put in the weaknesses the mazimum range this attack can reach before it runs out.
    -Also, in the Strength that talks about the great damage of the spell, please change the "2 attack rolls" to "2 D-rank hits", since it is easier to understand.
    -As I mentioned before, this spell should logically be the one with the barrier-piercing. Thus transfer the strength from the Dagger spell.
    -Please increase the cool-down of this spell to 3 posts.

Shadow Dragon's Dark Fist:
    -Please specify the degree of the increase in force by this spell. Does it make all punches with the left hand D-rank? Please state, either in rank or percentage increase.

Shadow Dragon's Shadow Cloak:
    -Looking at the fact that this spell cannot block weapons, I'm assuming that physical attacks are also just as effective. Please include that beside the original weakness. Also, please specify if how the cloak will work against weapon spells.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Empty Re: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (3rd Gen - Complete)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 16th February 2013, 2:01 am

Done and bump. You made me think of things I wouldn't have otherwise, thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 16th February 2013, 2:08 am

Approved. Now go out there and embrace the shadows!

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 25th March 2013, 5:51 am

Approved for 2 new C-rank slots.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th March 2013, 6:49 am

Done! Spells also added. I was told I could replace one of my D-Rank spells if I wanted to, so I replaced Shadow Dragon's Dagger.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 25th March 2013, 2:26 pm

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) 34aec66f-ae1b-40dc-b2dc-c3c85879764c_zpsf71789a0

× Bio
    × Magic

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Rose

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : None.
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 9th July 2013, 9:06 am

After inspecting his secondary magic and discussing it in length on skype, I hereby declare this app to be...

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) 6qa3j8

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) 14n37n9

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 1st September 2013, 1:54 pm

New secondary magic is approved.

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 1st September 2013, 9:20 pm

This magic has been unapproved due to elemental conflict. You cannot have Shadow Dragon Slayer and Light/White Dragon Lacrima. It says it in the shop, right above the spoiler.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd September 2013, 3:32 am

You're gonna make me have this conversation all over again, aren't you?
    -Sighs deeply-

Well then, let the games begin!
    It doesn't specifically say that I cannot have that magic combo, what is says is that I can't have elemental conflicts.
    I'm about to explain why Shadow and Light ISN'T an elemental conflict.

Now, first we must get the confusion between darkness and shadows out of the way in order for this to work. Most people assume that shadow is darkness, hell, even I did when I first started working with my magic. This, is incorrect. Shadow and darkness are both classified as different elements. I know what my shadow magic says... I'll be changing it after this post. But at any rate, the way each element is achieved is by different means. Shadow is an absence of light. In that sense, it is magical energy which causes light to bounce off of and go around it. Darkness is magical energy which devours light. It may achieve the same effect as shadow, but through different means. This means, that both properties of the element are different, thus, creating two separate types of magic, and most importantly, saying once and for all that shadow and light do not conflict in the way you are thinking of.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 2nd September 2013, 8:46 am

But what you don't seem to understand is that in this "universe" they do conflict. I get your point, I really do, but Shadow does conflict with Light. I"m just a mod, so you can speak to an admin about this, but until you get an admin's okay, this app is staying unapproved.

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 2nd September 2013, 8:54 am

The explanation he gave for the difference between shadow and darkness is the one I gave to him. While that is an unofficial explanation, it is the only one currently existing. I created it because despite no one knowing why shadow and darkness are different, they insist that they are, and that shadow slayers shouldn't be able to devour darkness. I will see if this "rule" of mine gets added, if it is then this magic will be approved once more.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd September 2013, 10:21 am

I've already sent a PM to Constantine, with the explanation and all. We'll see what results it brings.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 4th September 2013, 1:25 pm

Apparently, it does conflict, which, I find difficult to believe, but whatever.
    However, I was also informed that I could consume darkness.
    I made a request on the official magic shop to change everything.
    Thank you.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 5th November 2013, 11:59 am

Magic:

I approve the new secondary.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 12th February 2014, 5:52 am

Chaotic Rumble wrote:
    Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Black-Dragon

Primary Magic:
    Shadow Dragon Slayer (3rd Gen)

Caster or Holder:
    Caster/Lost

Description:
    A Magic which allows the user to transform the physiology of their body into that of the Shadow Dragon, making their body into a shadow that cannot be touched by normal means. With this magic, Ayeseru is also able to fade himself into shadows to move swiftly, dodging efficiently and making surprise attacks. However, if Ayeseru is caught while in a tangible form, he is then vulnerable to attacks.

Strengths:
    *Strongest peak is in a place with plenty of shadows and darkness and obstacles to create shadows
    *Shadow and darkness consumed results in a gain of strength
    *Moves swiftly, and weak attacks can be dodged easily
    *Close-combat proficiency
    * As a 3rd Gen, Ayeseru's spells are powered up greatly.

Weaknesses:
    *Can be harmed by magical and powerful physical attacks
    *Weak against light magic
    *If Ayeseru is in his shadow form and needs to attack, he must form the body parts that will be used to attack solid
    *Cannot eat shadows he has created
    *Other slayers with similar magic can consume Ayeseru's attacks
    * Ayeseru is unable to "eat" the abilities of slayers that are classified a tier above him, A.K.A the Hell Demon Slayer

Abilities/Powers:
    *Enhanced smell
    *Enhanced strength
    *Enhanced reflexes
    *Enhanced durability
    *Enhanced sight
    *Able to "eat" shadows
    *Able to turn into a shadow I feel like this should be a spell personally. It seems too much to get as a freebie
    *Resistance to darkness/shadow based spells, by 50%
    *When Ayeseru stands in the shadows/darkness, he is almost completely invisible
    *Ayeseru can travel through shadows to get from place to place, however, the max distance the shadows can be is 8 meters, and it has a 1 post cooldownHmmm how you've done this makes it seem spell like, but its also done nicely...i'll let this one slide
    *DRAGON FORCE - As a dragon slayer, Ayeseru possesses the ability to go into dragon force generally after he has consumed a lot of his respective element.  Once dragon force has been activated, Ayeseru receives a shadow aura surrounding his body, but more importantly, it doubles his strength, speed, endurance, and spell strength, and each of his physical hits become spell damage of his own element, and each physical attack in terms of power is equal to his rank.  At the end of Dragon Force, Ayeseru is left with 10% magical energy.  However, as a 3rd Generation Dragon Slayer, Ayeseru has the option to activate Dragon Force at will.  Dragon Force lasts for 7 posts and is only usable once per thread/fight unless killed/K.Oed and somehow revived on the spot, in which it may be used twice.
    * Because Ayeseru is a 3rd Gen, his powers are increased greatly.  The lacrima inside of him teaches him nothing new, but allows his spells to be far more powerful due to him gaining the "essence" of the dragon.  (Doesn't actually power the force behind Ayeseru's spells, but instead allows for creation of making spells stronger than they otherwise would be.)

D-Rank Spells -

Spoiler:

C-Rank Spells -
    Spoiler:

H-RANK ADDITION SPELL

Dark Illusions:

B-Rank Spells -
    Spoiler:

A-Rank Spells -
    Spoiler:

S-Rank Spells -
    Spoiler:

H-Rank Spell -
    Dragoon Form:

comments are in teal. Not a lot to do. Also please go over it and check that you don't feel anything is OP that i may have missed

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 12th February 2014, 7:21 am

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) GhqjI28

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic  (3rd Gen - Complete) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 9:23 pm