Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Big Boar Bonanza [Lamia Scale]

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Big Boar Bonanza [Lamia Scale] Empty Big Boar Bonanza [Lamia Scale]

Post by Gisen Ceostra 8th January 2017, 10:50 pm

Job Title: Big Boar Bonanaza
    Player Requirements: Minimum 2 D rank mages or 1 C rank or higher mage, max of 4. Other mages from guilds can be invited as well.
    Job Requirements: Take down the Giant Boar. Must roll at least 3 times. Minimum 2500 words.
    Job Location: Silent Glaciers
    Job Description: Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I wanna move to the Silent Glaciers. But I gotta find a way to stay warm... I bet a coat made from Giant Boar pelts would be roasty-toasty! You game?
    Enemies:
    Weak: While on this mission, the following effects apply unless you are an ice mage: While on this mission, a mage would drop defensive resistances by 10% and they lose 10% of their damage in melee/weapon attacks. This does not require a dice roll.

Normal: Glacier Reptiles x3 - Cold-blooded creatures that live for the cold climates. They are equal in size to a human and are smiliar to small velociraptors in size. They can take 30 hp per Reptile and their claws and bites deal 25 hp per hit.

Strong: Angry pig x2 - These annoying little pests like to hang around in pairs and eat mushrooms that grow. Once per post they're around, roll a hit dice roll. If it hits, they will hit you with a 20 damage in a charging hit. They have 30 hp each.

Boss: Big Boar x1 - The Big Boar is a rather savage and destructive creature. It requires a lot of patience as it's headbutting charges, tusk swinging, and stomping will hurt quite a bit. This monstronsity has 120 hp and deals 30 damage with every brutal strike.

Reward: C rank exp and 5k jewels. Also, gain a recipe for heat extract.

Code:
    [b]Job Title:[/b] Big Boar Bonanaza
    [b]Rank:[/b] C
    [b]Player Requirements:[/b] Minimum 2 D rank mages or 1 C rank or higher mage, max of 4. Other mages from guilds can be invited as well.
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] Take down the Giant Boar. Must roll at least 3 times. Minimum 2500 words.
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Silent Glaciers
    [b]Job Description:[/b] Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I wanna move to the Silent Glaciers. But I gotta find a way to stay warm... I bet a coat made from Giant Boar pelts would be roasty-toasty! You game?
    [b]Enemies:[/b]
    [i]Weak:[/i] While on this mission, the following effects apply unless you are an ice mage: While on this mission, a mage would drop defensive resistances by 10% and they lose 10% of their damage in melee/weapon attacks. This does not require a dice roll.

[i]Normal:[/i] Glacier Reptiles x3 - Cold-blooded creatures that live for the cold climates. They are equal in size to a human and are smiliar to small velociraptors in size. They can take 30 hp per Reptile and their claws and bites deal 25 hp per hit.

[i]Strong:[/i] Angry pig x2 - These annoying little pests like to hang around in pairs and eat mushrooms that grow. Once per post they're around, roll a hit dice roll. If it hits, they will hit you with a 20 damage in a charging hit. They have 30 hp each.

[i]Boss:[/i] [url=http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/4/4a/MHO-Bulldrome_Artwork_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20150429044305]Big Boar[/url] x1 - The Big Boar is a rather savage and destructive creature. It requires a lot of patience as it's headbutting charges, tusk swinging, and stomping will hurt quite a bit. This monstronsity has 120 hp and deals 30 damage with every brutal strike.

[b]Reward:[/b] C rank exp and 5k jewels. Also, gain a recipe for heat extract.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Big Boar Bonanza [Lamia Scale] Empty Re: Big Boar Bonanza [Lamia Scale]

Post by Guest 9th January 2017, 8:31 am

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:55 pm