Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Introducing Lamia Scale

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introducing Lamia Scale Empty Introducing Lamia Scale

Post by Zuo Cii 11th January 2014, 11:12 pm

You may or maynot be familiar with me I am Zuo Cii, also known as Kirahunter. I'm not new to this site, but I've got an important message for new people thinking about what guild to join! I am the Guild Master of Lamia Scale, a guild some may mistake for dead, while Lamia Scale is currently lacking any members aside from myself I am taking into my own hands to resurrect this awesome guild. Joining Lamia Scale as it is revived has several perks, the main one being that joining as it is reviving will give you a chance to be a founding and core member of the guild, this could be your chance to be a part of something really big! A lot of people join guilds, very few revive them. Join LS to usher in a new era of a galvanized Lamia Scale, we are shooting for best guild 2014! We can make things happen on this site, send me a private message or find me in the chat box if you want to join this awesome rising guild. Even if you don't join Lamia Scale that's fine there are plenty of other guilds that have plenty of awesome to share with you, and you can have lots of fun with the other guilds. But Lamia Scale is coming on and is the next big thing, hop on for an awesome ride!

So I introduce to you the future and rebirth of Lamia Scale!

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:05 am