Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New, But Recognizable Soul [Leila]

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

A New, But Recognizable Soul [Leila] Empty A New, But Recognizable Soul [Leila]

Post by Mura Kensho 25th December 2016, 3:03 pm

If you took your eyes off the busy roads and all the buzz in the hordes of passers-by, then you would sometime spot a little dot stick out of the contours of the building. It was very small, but yet enough to be spotted from afar; it wasn’t as if he couldn’t find a bench on the lower level from there, but the mage preferred more open space at this time and went by sitting on a lighthouse, causing a little more attention by the flickering shadow that passed by every twelve seconds. It was a rather cold day today, so T-shirtless and shirt wouldn’t do. Instead, he wore his 'cold weather suit' for once, while spectating the conversation between his two spirit buddies:

“Wait, so you ARE older than me? Or did I hear wrong?”

"Yes, by at least a hundred years more.”

“Did your kind actually exist then..?”

“Have you lost your mind? We aren’t really extinct, if that’s what you think.”

“I’m not pointing towards that, but I’ve never seen a dragon in my entire life… my earlier life, that is.”

“Well, haven’t you missed a lot.”

“Speak about yourself.”

“… Huh?”

“Didn’t you end up in a spirit world where Mura found you as his spirit animal..?”

“Oh… wel, actually, I’m not his real-“

A New, But Recognizable Soul [Leila] 57013337b1152f5ba4da150ac108e851

“I need a better view,” Mura interrupted with a soft smile, before standing up. The two spirits dashed back a little in surprise, before looking out across the town. “… But it looks fine from here,” Kyuken spoke up. You could at least look across 2/3 of the city from where Mura stood. “Well, I’m actually just curious… if I can still do that,” the shaman explained, before suddenly leaving Kyuken and Zirconis by leaping off the building and soaring downwards with accelerating speed. It took two seconds for the spirits to spot Mura’s action, and thus follow after him. It was at a good pace, and the young Midi could see his reflection on the lighthouse’s many mirrors while descending upside down. His hair had grown significantly long, but cutting it off would bring more space behind him, and thus he looked the same from even before the ‘dark age’ began. Thinking of that, he frowned a little and decided to land on one feet on a cabbage shop. Quite strange to have such a production in this city, but nonetheless did it upset the owner. “Hey, you..!” the stranger spoke up in elegy, “Why are you landing your dirty feet right on my dear cabbages!? Get lost!!!” The man could only see thin air as whoever stepped on there seemed to have vanished in the blink of an eye, while Mura was walking into the crowds behind the cabbage owner. Apparently, he’d forgotten the technique…

(OOC: Notice the headband? :3)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A New, But Recognizable Soul [Leila] Empty Re: A New, But Recognizable Soul [Leila]

Post by Noheme 25th December 2016, 3:20 pm

Another day, another attempt to find something. But despite how much Leila searched city after city, village after village, she had no luck in finding anything that would relate to her lost memories. It was only natural, she wasn't exactly that influential of a mage before, and with completely changed appearance and personality, there was simply no way anyone could just recognize her without actually knowing her on deeper level. Indeed, the only thing that stayed truly same about this girl was her name, Leila Vergious. And that only thanks to the kindness of the spirits of Gardens of Eden that reminded the girl when she awoke, birthed anew.

It certainly was a pickle, one that most would most likely not even understand. After all, Leila was so far away from being a human that it was almost laughable. And while her past self wanted only to live among the humanity, appearing as one of them, living as one of them... this current form only managed to widen the already incredible gap. Long white hair, differently colored eyes, those were traits that you could still find in this world, applied to humans. But horns, animal ears and even dragon's tail that was swinging behind her figure? Even in this magical world, the poor girl was getting pierced by the many gazes of people all around her.

Perhaps it was a mistake to come into city with so many people. But the more people, the greater chance that Leila would find someone that knew her past self. However, instead she only found a shadow atop a lighthouse, causing commotion down below. Mages around this place generally behaved, but this one clearly had little care in the rules of this place. It embedded a strong desire to sprout her rosen wings and get up there as well, tell the seemingly young male to stop playing around. But before she could do that, he would go down completely by himself.

Of course, that was not the end of it, as he managed to land on a stand with cabbages nearby. Fighting her way through the crowd, Leila only managed to catch a glimpse of the boy that moved on ahead, leaving the poor salesman behind with several ruined cabbages. Tapping his shoulder lightly, the girl forced a small pouch filled with jewels into his hands to pay for the ruined cabbages before disappearing into the crowd ahead. The boy was moving fast, but he could not escape the enhanced senses that were made to imitate dragon slayers. The girl caught up with him rather swiftly, taking a hold of his shoulder and hopefully stopping him in his tracks for now as well.

"Excuse me, but it is rather rude to not pay for something that you break. Surely you would be rather displeased as well if someone was to ruin your clothes without even as much as apology."

There wasn't exactly much to give as an example only from looking at the boy from behind, but his clothes did seem pretty fashionable, so perhaps he will respond to those words. And if not, well, surely another chance will present itself as soon as he will turn to face her. Youngsters these days sure could be rude when they wanted to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

A New, But Recognizable Soul [Leila] Empty Re: A New, But Recognizable Soul [Leila]

Post by Mura Kensho 26th December 2016, 8:20 am

He barely knew of what commotion was going on behind him and at the cabbage shop that he thought was meant to be left as the owner spoke himself. ‘Get lost’ would only indicate that he didn’t wish Mura’s presence at the moment, but when the young shaman looked back by a grab on the shoulder, the first thing that his 360 degree view could see was the trouble that he subconsciously caused. That view caused him to stand still and listen to the stranger’s voice, completely frozen in a few moments after the end of her sentence. Then, suddenly and shockingly, his face turned around with fright: “Huh?! Did I break something?! But I didn't mean to! I was just careless, I wanted to land, I didn't want to break his-!” All of a sudden, his kneeling position was to be spotted before the owner himself as the cabbage farmer leaped back in shock, suddenly watching the very same young man appear from below. In fact, the ghost Kyuken was holding Mura’s neck down, thus the kneeling, as he rebuked: “How dare you show such disrespect to that old man!? Ain't that befitting a samurai, you little..!?” The samurai spirit’s face was enlarged with a comic sense behind the anger, while Mura’s tears rushed across his cheeks with a ridiculous, sorrowful smile: “I’m sorry…”

The shaman was then pulled up again, and as he wiped dust off his jacket, he looked back at the stranger who grabbed him. Something made his gaze rest upon the new face… or rather, a resembling one. He couldn’t tell exactly, but her white hair and eyes, combined with what lied inside her physical sphere, was familiar. Obviously, the large animal ears and horns along with the tail didn’t ring any bells. Slowly, his feet made it closer and closer towards her, while his Onmyōdo magic showed his apology by remodelling the cabbage boxes that were crushed before. As Mura and his two spirit balls stood before the woman, it was a complicated feeling; judging by her magic power, she was a step above Mura, but something else triggered his curiosity. In fact, it made him take a close look at her belly for some reason, before he looked up again. “Have I… met you before?” he asked out calmly, “I mean… sorry for being straightforward, but you appear familiar.” At that moment, nothing but her soul interested him when it came to what he could see, because it was that which gave him the resembling feeling...

Themes:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 26th December 2016, 12:34 pm

There certainly was a reaction, though perhaps not one that she would expect in this situation. People that do things like this without taking others into consideration are prone to causing trouble and then fleeing the scene as quickly as possible. And while this young man looked the type, he stopped dead in his tracks once Leila stopped him instead of attempting to run away even faster. Only moments later he turned around to face the girl, his face saying it all. Did he truly not even realize that he did something? Judging by the expression and his words both, it seemed exactly that way. Perhaps he was merely ignorant to his surroundings, not that that was something good. Not realizing that he landed on a frail stand that could have easily fully collapsed, he really should have payed more attention.

But that train of thought was quickly broken apart by the boy moving away again in a flash, this time appearing in front of the shop owner who was already payed for the damages by the girl. He certainly was a mage that could move fast, that was for sure. And one that did not mean ill will, at least that was the impression everyone was not getting from his state. At least Leila managed to track all his movements somewhat, managing to catch it all. Resting her palms on her hips, a gentle sigh escaped the pink-ish lips as she closed her eyes for but a moment. It seemed that things were quickly resolved without any problems and the stand owner did not demand any more compensations. Which meant that her job was done, not that she would be searching the crowd for rascals like that.

And with that, she turned around and tried to walk away. But naturally, she stopped rather soon as she felt the boy's magical signature closing in. He clearly wanted to have a word with her as well, so it would be rude to just disappear on him. With yet another sigh, Leila turned to face the boy with somewhat displeased look on her face. Though... the moment she properly laid her eyes on him, a small wave of pain washed over her, forcing her to let out barely audible "tsk". Thankfully it was just that, a small shock that didn't last longer than a single second. But it was a clear indication of something... this boy, have she seen him before? And his own words bought the same idea atop the table.

"I... my apologies, my name is Leila Vergious. And I... I don't remember. Truly sorry, but I cannot remember anything at all after a... certain incident. We may have met, but I cannot confirm that fact at all..."

Her expression was a mixture of confusion and apologetic look, as she could not really answer his question and furthermore, her own. But as soon as she saw the way he was looking at her, all those emotions were washed over by slight embarrassment. It was true that her outfit was an odd mixture of cloth and body-tight material, but he didn't have to stare that hard! Unsure of what to do, she opened a magical gate to her own dimension and pulled out something that would hopefully be considered a bit more modest. And just like that, with a crimson ray of light, her outfit changed right in front of him, perhaps to fit the cold weather a little bit better, too.
    Outfit:

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 26th December 2016, 1:20 pm

His eyes were literally darting right through her belly like that, completely concentrated at the view of her spiritual construction. For a shaman like him, distinguishing individuals by watching their soul’s forms and colors was easy; thanks to years of adaption to the spirit world that was invisible for the most of the people around him, he could at times see more than what was apparent. Obviously, it would come in handy in situations like these, but he should’ve realized her identity by now if this lady wasn’t completely strange for him. No, he surely did meet her before… or it appeared so. It was a weird and new feeling, because some part of her soul was resembling a certain mage from a certain beach… but of course, Mura had yet to jump into conclusions.

Her next words triggered more of his curiosity, because somehow, she suffered from some amnesia that’d removed all her memories, or at least according to herself. Other than the incident… she appeared blank. Huh… I guess that if I met her, she won’t remember anyway, he thought for a moment, feeling a little let down by the potential reunion of a one-time teamwork. He had a feeling that he should try a little more for her own sake, but apparently, his gaze at her caused some kind of embarrassment. From his view, red light surrounded her as she noticed his strong look at her, fading off and revealing a new outfit that wouldn’t really change anything from what he was focusing at; a rather more fitting and modest kind. “… Ehm, I wasn’t - I mean, looking at you like that… huuh…” he let out softly, while the samurai ghost poked at him with its spirit ball form. “Oi, Mura, what’s so important? Do you know this girl at all..?” Kyuken asked in confusion. The shaman turned his head to what would look like thin air, replying: “It’s just… she reminds me of the girl from that beach where we fought that Blackbeard guy… but I’m not completely sure.” After that reply, the blue ghost ball laid its eyes on Leila, shocked and fascinated. “You mean that girl?! Holy Sword God, she’d changed for sure! Look at those..!!!” Obviously, the pervy samurai wasn’t discriminating any kind of woman as long as everything was about ‘those’. Worryingly, the shaman grabbed onto the blue spirit ball and made it visible by connecting the ghost to his own magic power, thus as a sign to warn Leila from the beast’s lust. “Yeah… I’m certain that we’ve met before,” he spoke to the lady after a moment, “Or at least some… or something like that.” The meaning of those words were that what he could recognize was but a fraction now, hence the struggle to remember the girl’s soul that he met back at the beach with Hana and that other swordsman… such a complicated situation. "... You sure that you don't remember at all?"

Themes:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 26th December 2016, 1:52 pm

Patience was usually one of Leila's strong suits. But considering what was going on, she had very little of it in the current situation. She was searching for something, for anyone that would know her and could tell her more about herself for a while now and without any luck at all. In fact, she felt like giving up on that most of the time, just because it all seemed so hopeless. It truly seemed that all she shared with the being that she was in the past was her own name, and only because her spirits informed her of that. They said nothing more, and if they wouldn't share her name either, then she would probably call herself different too.

And as the boy moved around his eyes with his expression filled with hidden thoughts, the girl grew more and more curious, excited and nervous all at once. Her outfit was now different, definitely not revealing anything that a lady should not be revealing, so the fact that his eyes wandered a bit did not bother her anymore. All she wanted was to hear something about herself in the past. So when the boy started seemingly talking to himself, it managed to send her remaining patience down the pipe. Flustered and with her cheeks red from all the mixed emotions, she made several steps towards him with her hands stretched forward, only to grab the boy by his own cheeks, tugging on them a little bit.

Almost like a big sister that was punishing her little brother for misbehaving, she made sure to properly stretch his face before letting go and hearing the rest of what he had to say. And along with say, he also showed something that was surely connected to his magic. A... ball of energy. Or at least that was how it looked to Leila. But with her enhanced senses and connection to natural world, albeit a little fading, she quickly caught on as to what the thing actually was. So now at least the self-talk was explained, but that still wasn't what she wanted to hear from him, or from the spirit. Anything that could be useful to her, anything at all. She hoped that getting information about her past self would trigger her own memories, helping in recovering them. So she had to rely on this, as nothing else could really help her, considering how she lost those memories in the first place. Not that she herself knew.

"P..please, if you know anything about me, then tell me! I've searched for so long, yet found no one! Please..."

Her voice was usually rather cheerful, even when she was scolding him. But right now, it was only filled with sorrow and desperation, accompanied by a faint hint of tears forming in her eyes as she spoke and begged the boy for any kind of information.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 27th December 2016, 5:09 am

Curiosity engulfed him, but that was to be pushed aside for a moment as Leila suddenly tugged on his cheeks at a sudden, unpredictable moment. Honestly, he thought that she might’ve snapped and went for a slap to ease the embarrassed feeling that filled her now, but tugging… it appeared quite comical. He couldn’t really say anything against it, due to the surprise that the act gave him. Was she trying to wake him up from some séance or hallucination? It wasn’t that- ohh, she couldn’t see Kyuken. That was right. He tended to forget that small detail every time that he wandered among others while having a casual talk with the samurai spirit. However, now that she could see the spirit ball, it would change her thoughts of his earlier action, in which he was relieved. He didn’t want to create any fluster, but suddenly, her voice appeared more sorrowful than ever before as she spoke to him. Her face looked troubled and confused from his point of view, in which she worried him. She wanted him to tell anything about her that he knew, and that she’d searched for such information for a very long time. First, it came as a surprise for Mura to hear her beg out so suddenly, but he could definitely feel the pain surge in her and felt compassionate with her.

“Ehm, don’t worry, don’t worry,” he repeated to try and calm her down as much as possible, “… honestly, we’ve only met once, but I guess that it’s better than nothing.” She was most likely desperate to know more about herself, but what did Mura have to inform her about, other than their past mission? Before attempting to remind her of that, the passers-by made their presences as the street turned even more crowdy than a few seconds ago. Being pushed around, it was mere expectation that Mura moved around like a space hopper, bouncing from backs and pushes, and even Leila’s chest functioned as a spring for a second. “Ehm… you know, let’s go somewhere not so crowdy,” he suggested, soaring up to a few meters above the heads of people, shaking the blush off his face for having been in such an embarrassing situation. “Hmpf… let’s see,” he mumbled while looking for a more open area to continue the conversation. His eagle-like eyes would catch sight of a deck nearby the river that crossed the city. “Just follow me. I promise to tell you as much as I know,” he spoke to Leila beneath him with a smile, before slowly making it to the same deck. Crowds these days…

Themes:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 2nd January 2017, 3:17 pm

Indeed, she was quite desperate for any information at all. Her spirits refused to tell her more than her own name, clearly suggesting that her past was probably best to be left forgotten eternally. But the girl did not have any plans of following that idea, as she simply had to know at least something about her own self, lest she would be driven into the spiral of insanity by the lack of knowledge of oneself. It was a truly scary thing, to wake one day only to be brought into a world that you know nothing about and be told that you've already lived for many, many years prior to your awakening. Or perhaps it was just more confusing that frightening? At times, it was rather difficult to differentiate the two emotions.

But finally, she managed to find someone who could at least confirm that she in fact lived in the past, that it was not just some ruse, a practical joke prepared by those spirits that confronted her. Even as kind as she was, she would not forgive something so vile. But as fate would have it, she had to endure at least few more seconds before they could talk, as the crowd started growing restless, suddenly pushing the young buy all around and even sending him into Leila herself. She tried to catch him as his body pressed against her own for a moment, placing her hands on his shoulder, but the distance between them grew again quickly, as he pulled back, blush adoring his cheeks. Why was that the case, the girl could only speculate.

In any case, they had to move away from this place. And thankfully, it appeared that the boy had pretty good vision accompanied by some neat tricks that allowed him to elevate above the rest of the bodies, pressing against one another without rest. Looking the same way as his eyes, Leila too would quickly spot the place where they would have a little bit more space for themselves. And since she could wait no longer, she decided that she would speed things up a little, placing her hands together to release a small flow of magic inside of her body. And along with that, two rather big wings made out of giant rose petals grew out of her back, taking the crowd aback as everyone suddenly made space for her in the shock. Jumping up, she grabbed the boy's hand and with the strong wings, it only took mere moments before they were on the deck, landing as she dragged her companion onto the ground with her. Hopefully he did not mind too much, some boys are actively against holding hands with a girl, as it would be apparently considered 'lame'.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 4th January 2017, 7:35 am

Ah, flying these days. It was a distant ability for the earth-bound samurai in earlier times, but after that event, he found it internalizing to his life. Being free of gravitational pull was a virtue, and Mura surely made use of it, whether if one could call it lazy or not. Although, by a soft surprise, he watched Leila grab his hands and reveal her own way of flying, different from the gravitational reaction that Mura’s body used to levitate himself; long, big wings had manifested on her back and supported her with the ability to fly alongside him. Impressed by the transformation, he simply kept soaring towards the deck, spotting a lesser concentration of people around this part of town. He found it quite suitable, but a moment caught his attention as Kyuken just simply couldn’t move his gaze somewhere else. Well-knowing of what he was looking at, the shaman forcefully grabbed onto the spirit ball and almost squashed it with a dry face. “Alright, let’s descend,” he commented, while his feet would touch the surface beneath them.

The waves appeared to grow an inch or two in size as they arrived. Finding a log to sit on, Mura made himself comfortable in a cross-legged position, thus facing towards the lady. “Okay… I guess that I should start by telling about our mission,” he spoke out, “A mission that I so friendly bumped into. Me and my guildmate were a little late, if it helps…” While the two of his spirits found themselves above each of his shoulders, he scratched the bottom of his head as he was about to tell a story of the past in a bit figurative way. “Hmh… so, you do know that you’re a mage, right? A mage from a legal guild?” Honestly, he only knew that she was from some legal guild, but neither about the name of that guild nor about their other members that could most likely help a lot more than this dude who just met her once. “We were on an island… A large, rifted island that was called after its form. As me and my other guildmate arrived, we- eh?” Shockingly, the shaman’s face got all flustered by the look at what was squished between Leila’s chest, having a mice-like, lewd smile… Kyuken. That bastard spirit ball just couldn't control himself...

Themes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:56 am