Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spying? (Job,Solo)

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Zodiac Charm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Spying? (Job,Solo) Empty Spying? (Job,Solo)

Post by popcutefrenzy 13th December 2016, 2:48 am

Job Description:

The wind is blowing right before Ophelia's face, with a touch of fragrance alongside the neighborhood's garden. The joyful vibe of the old town fills the surrounding area with gleeful laughter though Ophelia didn't come here for fun. With an odd choice of job, she finds herself cringing for something that she doesn't why. Anyways, she is tasked to spy on these persons who are suspected for stealing the client's money although she is surprised by the mere fact that this client is anonymous, it doesn't bother her that much but the fact that the sender is mysterious made her hesitate to take the job but although she thinks of her safety, she has magic to defend herself from anyone whose gonna harm her.

She proceeded on walking alongside the road while wearing a cloak that would help her remain unnoticed. She does her usual hide in the crowd thing to remain undetectable so that she could reach her destined place to be a lookout. When she reached the alley, she remained concealed through light movements to reach out for a good lookout place. A few moments of thinking and wondering has happened with an uncertain decision to make, she managed pull out a good place to begin her job.
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Spying? (Job,Solo) Empty Re: Spying? (Job,Solo)

Post by popcutefrenzy 13th January 2017, 2:27 am

The place is filled with unnecessary garbage but due to it's overloading pile of trash, Ophelia managed to use it as a camouflage. Wealthy person like Ophelia wouldn't want to be in this kind of thing but she has no choice but to do so since it directly peaks a hole to the targeted person she's needed to spy at. The sharp eyes of Ophelia stares a glance directly to the mysterious person which she would be guessing that this guy would do something suspicious but to her surprise, it only went to a food stall to buy some food but nothing else on that day seems to be enigmatic but the only weird thing she noticed is that the person keeps on returning on the same location where he had been since the day started.

Night time has come, only the lights on the streets that is created by magic can be seen aside from the stars that twinkled overtime and still the person stayed perfectly still on that place with no movement at all. The stench already dominated her clothing when she suddenly lost sight of the person which then she have guessed that he might have already gone to his home which Ophelia should also do.
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 14th January 2017, 12:54 am

The whole place is now silent as it is. The wind is blowing on any direction as Ophelia gathered her things to depart the area for another day. She removed her cloak as it is the one that gives off a unsatisfying smell, "I just bought this thing..." She murmured in disappointment. "Well tomorrow is another day..." She went of the alley walking down the streets of oak town with nothing but a bag filled with leftovers from the time she's been concealing herself in the garbage dumped alley. A little roundabouts in the town made her realize the beauty of it as a sound of footsteps suddenly caught her attention.

When she turned around an anonymous person is standing in front her. "Are you the person who took the job?" the man asked. "Yes I am, sorry for doing it without seeing you first." she pleased the man by acting up innocent but her real purpose for doing it while not letting the client knowing it is to protect herself from it. "I think I should go now so... bye I guess?" She's about to go when suddenly another cloaked man appeared in front of her then another and another.
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 14th January 2017, 1:17 am

Ophelia nervously moves her feet away knowing that something is wrong. "Is this some kind of illusion of yours cause you know that this won't do anything to me at all!" she take hold of her ribbon wand showing an offensive stance at the mysterious person. "I know that it wouldn't take long before that old guy would know what I'm doing to his money as you know news are flying everywhere." he posted in an intimidating manner that greatly annoyed Ophelia. "You know that every time I stand by, some things are already happening by your eyes which I would gladly suggest that keep your eyes wide as possibly as you can, garbage hider." Ophelia's eyes got wider as she got shocked on what she have heard as this person could possibly be spying at her by the time she was looking at an illusion.

She placed her ribbon wand by her side when the person suddenly say "Are you gonna me hurt by your toy kid?" the man looked at Ophelia intimidatingly. "Sorry but I value the life of others before I engage into anything that I will regret later." She tries to convince the man to stop his bad actions and turn over a new leaf but it neglects her offer.
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 17th January 2017, 2:20 am

"Peace? why should I do that when I have enough money to handle my own enjoyment as people are only bank vessels that spends all the things they want which I been also wanting to do." The man surrounds Ophelia with a lot of illusion but Ophelia knows that this magic is unreal and it can't do much to her but in her surprise, the man seems to have a secondary magic and now it made sense to Ophelia that this two magic is perfect for stealing things from a person but that's when she realize that her charms are already missing.

"Looking for this? perhaps you are a charm wizard? Too bad, your toys are now gone." As he proceeded to throw it into the sea which rendered Ophelia shocked from what have happened. She grasp on her ribbon wand as tightly as she could knowing that the only thing that can save her from the man is this thing. "Oh your gonna do a show? how amusing you are child." He continued with a laugh.
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 17th January 2017, 2:47 am

The field is quiet, not a sound from the surroundings can be heard aside from Ophelia's heart beat. Her thoughts suddenly came unto her mind, a voice of hope. "I took this job in hope that someday I'll improve myself, but no one will me stop from achieving my one and only dream, to be one of the strongest wizards in my guild!" The man suddenly noticed that her guild is not a thing to be reckon after he got a glimpse of Ophelia's guild tattoo but what good can a girl like her can do when shes already rendered useless which at least that's what he thinks.

"Route du royaume, lend me your power!" The wind concentrated around her which made the man think that its just a bluff but when he saw a sudden change in her weapon, he turned speechless. "So its not a toy after all, this will be interesting." The man changed his pace, focusing on Ophelia while saying things that would not please her. Ophelia was also ready as she tries to hit the person consecutively though its useless since the person is already adept at dodging with his fast agile movements. The thing happened so fast that she suddenly got knocked off on the ground with just one punch from the person.

Last edited by popcutefrenzy on 17th January 2017, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 17th January 2017, 3:11 am

The wind is already blowing, a body is lying still on the ground, trying to stand up from a short amount of energy that it exerted to the ground. Ophelia's body is filled with scratches due to the surface of the ground with groan from sounds that resembles a person in pain. Ophelia take hold of her weapon while the man laugh at her hideously. "Is that what an Infinity Hydra all can do? Your really laughable at your best." Ophelia continued trying to stand up until she finally get overwhelmed of it. "I promised to my guild that I'll do my best, we have a goal to achieve and I won't let any hindrance get in my way!" The ribbon suddenly wrapped around the man without noticing it.

"Let me go woman!" The man struggles to get out of the thing but it only did nothing. "You know sometimes you have to pay attention on things, criminal" Ophelia then tries to pull him but to her surprise, she can't even do it. The man grins "You know, sometimes you really need to pay attention, kid" The man runs around in circles while Ophelia gets rubbed against the hard surface of the ground making her gain more scratches that made her scream in pain.
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 18th January 2017, 2:25 am

She got toss out onto the ground, unable to move a thing. Thoughts came to her mind "Ophelia, darling?" Her mother hold her hands. "I do not approve the guild thing that your doing, please stop it your only putting your life at risk!"Her father suddenly entered, "She can handle her own Ashia, I know that she can one day be a strong person like his father, right Ophelia?" She ran towards her father and hugged him warmly. "Thanks dad, so mom I can register myself now?" Her mother comes towards her and hugged them both. "What can I do."

Memories of her guild entrance have retained. "I'll always be a hydra! I'll do what I can do to help my friends and I'll live for this guild that's why you'll never succeed for your own fulfillment! We'll eradicate the evil out of this world!" Ophelia stood up holding her hands on her chest ready for slamming the person in hope of knocking him down. She have no precaution whatsoever, she didn't think of anything that would knock her off. Her thoughts of her guild mates is the only thing she bears in mind. "For the hydra!" She shouted.
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 18th January 2017, 2:53 am

*Splash* the only sound the field emitted. But one thing is for sure, she's already in the sea seemingly unconscious. "Remember, when a hydra's head gets knocked of, two of them will arise. This is our guild, when we fight, we fight as a family, we will never abandon our allies no matter what!" Her mind repeats this again and again until she woke up. She finds herself swimming in the sea, as she looked around, she saw her charms lying on the seafloor.

"That girl really have something on her but she just wasted it, poor child."
    The man was about to leave the place when he heard something on the sea that is disturbing. He looked back and saw the girl trying to get back to the shore. "Ah, not yet giving up kid?" she stood "Not yet criminal, I'm just getting started." Strong wind circled around Ophelia as she screams "Open! Realm of The Rabbit, Usa!" The portal opened and Usa came to her. "Ophelia!" she stared shocked on her condition and she turns toward the man. "How dare you hurt my servant, this is so unacceptable!" Ophelia to much of her dismay said "Really..."

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 18th January 2017, 3:07 am

"Hmm how amusing" The man prepares himself, ready for a fight. "Ok Usa, get that man!" Usa then digs underground. The man is astonished but to his surprise, he got knock off by Usa with a punch from the ground. He lost his balance and that's when he saw her floating in the sky, surrounded by a magic circle. "Have some of this!" she landed a blow to the man leaving him unconscious. "Ok servant I've done my job" she returns back to her realm leaving without trace. "Thanks Usa..." To her condition, she managed to grabbed her ribbon wand back and started to exert a magic energy that made it larger. She then proceeded on wrapping the man manually and carries it towards the nearest place she can see next to the rune knights' headquarters.

She looked out for the man who made the request and found out where he is. It astonished him, knowing that the person has been caught. Her wounds has been remedied thanks to a passerby who knows healing magic. The times goes on and she found herself admiring the beauty of oak town. She did some window shopping in case of reserving for something she wants. Nevertheless, she leaved the oak town.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:42 am