Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spying on a Criminal! Zukuro/Valerie

kingray13
    kingray13

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Private Spying on a Criminal! Zukuro/Valerie

Post by kingray13 22nd December 2015, 12:44 pm

Name:  Spy: Criminal Watch!
    Requirements:  Solo; a partner; or with a group (Up to four people). 10 posts per player. 200 words per post.
    Job Requirements:Spy on the suspected criminal, Without getting caught, and report it to the client at the end of the day.
    Client’s name:  Anonymous
    Information:  For some odd reason, my money would decrease whenever I bring the jewels with me to spend on. I suspect that my money might be stolen to some hypocrite as whenever I would look around I find the same man over and over again. The man would be covered in black clothing in which was mysterious to me. Not only that, but in every afternoon, he would be at the center of the city, looking all suspicious like. I know this as I spied on him, once. Now, I need you to check him out and report to me to what he did. Good luck!
    Rewards:  750 jewels each
    kingray13
    kingray13

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Spying on a Criminal! Zukuro/Valerie

Post by kingray13 22nd December 2015, 12:55 pm

A train had left quite some time ago, zooming on down the tracks near the station. Zukuro was the only person still sitting outside the building where one would purchase their tickets. Several people had decided it was worth their time to pester him and remind him that the train was about to leave and that he had missed all of them so far. He rolled his eyes at them before simply deciding to ignore them, why was it so difficult to mind their own business?

They young man was actually here not to catch a train, but to catch a partner. He had been told that he wasn't going to take on the job alone and that another mage had been hired to assist him, though he found it highly unnecessary. With no information on the partner being given to him he couldn't do much other than sit back on the bench wait for someone to appear, though he was admittedly beginning to wonder if anyone was going to show up or not. He was aware that he had showed up early, but the sooner her arrived the sooner the job could be finished, or so he thought at least.

The young palely blonde haired young man rested and leaned back on the bench with his eyes closed as he tried to dream up something to pass the time. His arms were folded over his dark jacket as he sat silently in an almost meditative state.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:01 pm