Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fox for a day! (solo job)

Fox for a day! (solo job) Empty Fox for a day! (solo job)

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 2:41 am

the deets so i don't have to go back and forth between tabs:

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 413

Ding a ling!

The door opened slowly and entered and a very summery female entered with a little flower companion, clinging onto a piece of paper as she always did while she chose a job, she always done that incase she got lost, which she didn’t really want to. She was still getting used to the place so she always relied on maps and pieces of paper to guide her. Not that it mattered, it helped her find where she needed to be so it was always useful.

Suddenly a male voice could be heard and the female just had to look up, he seemed to be smiling in delight as a few others seemed to join Summer, he seemed happier that Summer brought someone. Probably good for the business as others always say.

“Welcome, welcome!” He greeted the fireworks expert happily. “I am glad that you all could come to this wonderful cafe, as you can tell I needed the extra staff, anyway… follow me. We will come and get you all into your uniforms.” Suddenly, the others followed and so Summer did too. Everyone followed the male to a room and seen a few costumes laying around. One instantly caught the eye of the oriental girl and she squealed as she ran over to it. She was already in love. “It seems someone already picked one hahaha! Oh well have fun, and remember… the customer is always right…”

The moment the man left the room, Summer was left to her own devices and instantly got to work with putting on the costume. It seemed to really suit her because of how oriental the outfit really is. It was green and red, with the green and red seperated by a tight but wide belt. The sleeves even had flowers and Summer was delighted by how cute it really was. By the time she got her dress on. She then had to get assistance from one of the other workers to place on her fox tail accordingly so it didn’t show off any panties or anything else unpleasent. She then placed on the hairband and squealed. She absolutely loved her outfit and couldn’t help but jump up and down at the outfits beauty.

Thanking the person who helped her. She then went outside the dressing room and into the cafe area, ready and rearing to work! Just in time too, she saw the doors open… it was time for their first customer.

Extra notes; Post 1 (to keep me informed)

Outfit:

Chou

Fox for a day! (solo job) Empty Re: Fox for a day! (solo job)

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 2:42 am

DICE! DECIDE MY CUSTOMER!
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th October 2016, 2:42 am

The member 'Salrynn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Fox for a day! (solo job) WeakMonster

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 3:38 am

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 354

As the door opened to reveal the customer, it was teenagers. Three of them to be exact, they eagerly sat down and looked across at Summer, she waited a good few minutes before she skipped over to them happily, allowing her fox tail to bounce up and down whilst she skipped ever so happily. Her first customer! She couldn’t wait!

”Hello!” The female greeted the teenagers cheerfully. “My name is Summer and I will be taking your order today!” Summer grinned as she tilted her head happily. She wondered what they would be ordering today. She got out a notepad and a pen to begin writing their orders, just so she can give it to the chefs so they can cook the meal.

One of the teenagers started to giggle profoundly as he ordered what he wanted before he spoke up. “Ey, you dropped something…” Summer looked down to see if she dropped her fox tail or anything of the sort, since the fox tail is part of the costume and has been a struggle to get it on. She even needed help to get it on. But all was just a false alarm as the male spoke up once more. “Your standards.” Summer felt deeply offended and she wanted to smack him for being so rude, that wasn’t even a really good pick-up line. It was very cheesy and it wasn’t going to get him anywhere.

The other kid started to laugh as he also began to bring out some cheesy pick-up lines. Summer just wanted these customers to be over and done with. “And you two??” The other two had to wait a few minutes before they chosen their food and drinks. “Okay! Hold on, I will just write this down…”

“I’m sorry, I can’t hold on. I have already fallen for you.”

Summer felt offended once more and coughed lightly to get this over and done with. “Well, I will get this over to the chefs now.” Summer announced “Please, enjoy your meal when it has arrived and please just go over to the counter when you are ready to pay!”

Extra notes; Post 2 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 4:02 am

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 391

The moment Summer skipped away, she walked over to the counter ever so happily and then placed the order on the counter for the cooks can get to the order as soon as possible. Summer wanted to go into the kitchen to bring it to the cooks. But she doesn’t know if she would be allowed or not incase she ruined the outfit with grease spitting out everywhere, she knew the manager wouldn’t exactly want that. Luckily someone came out in time thanks to the work of Laysha, who was at the counter at the time watching Summer’s every move, just incase she had to keep Summer in line.

”The look on your face said it all!” Laysha couldn’t help but cackle widly, having to cover her mouth with a petite hand. As always, Summer was thankful for Laysha over watching over her. But did she really have to watch the fireworks expert falter over her own confidence. This should be easy for her! “You’re doing well though. Just keep them under control and don’t let their flirtatious behaviour bother you. Only I am allowed to flirt with you.” The flower fairy winked before she stuck her tongue out.

“Awwh Laysha you are a meanie!” The female couldn’t help but shake her head. Seems like Laysha’s job for the day was also sorted, helping bringing the orders to the cooks by flying in the pieces of order that was written in all the workers handwriting, be it sloppy, clean, feminine or whatnot. Everyone seemed to be busy today.

It didn’t take long for the order to be cooked. It seemed there was quite a few cooks today that were helping out, it was just the waitresses and the waiters that were running dry. Summer instantly placed the meals in her hands and then took it to the three annoying flirts and bowed down slowly. “There you go, thankyou for waiting! Again, I do hope you enjoy your meal. Please pay at the till when you are done.”

Summer was only going to go back to the counter when she heard some obnoxious words come out of one of their mouths. “Cheers, foxy lady.” Then laughter spurt out, she was glad she was over and done with them. Soon, more customers came and went, the cafe was definitely in full swing.

Extra notes; Post 3 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 4:03 am

DECIDE MY CUSTOMER
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th October 2016, 4:03 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Fox for a day! (solo job) NormalMonster

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 4:58 am

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 430

The door to the cafe opened once more and everyone else seemed pretty busy taking orders or trying to handle everything else so Summer gladly took on these customers. The customers were 4 little kids who all ranged from 5 to 10, where are the parents?? That was unusual… maybe their parents dropped them off and trusted them, Summer was about to find out. She walked over to the children and the children waved happily and even awed at the sight of the fireworks expert.

”You look sooooo cute!” the youngest child said “C-can I pet your tail…?” The child asked as she fluttered her eyes happily. She just looked so cute that Summer couldn’t help but not say no. Summer patted her head and nodded, the little kid instantly cheered and started to hug the tail happily. That was the little kid satisfied, now Summer could continue getting on with her duty for the day, which was being a waitress for a maid cafe.

“Ok, so hello kids. My name is Summer. And I will be taking your order today. Okay…” She kneeled down so she was more in par with the little kids, and to stop her looking intimidating. Although she really wasn’t being intimidating at all. “Is there anything you would like today?? Hmm” She asked politely. These kids reminded her of herself. They would order but they would keep changing their minds, although that was annoying in itself. She really couldn’t help herself but notice just how immature she really was as a fully grown assed woman. She has noticed many things just from these little kids. On the bright side they are so freakin adorable that Summer just wanted to hug them all and keep them for herself. She won’t do that though of course.

Finally, the kids have ordered after a rigorous amount of changing their order. “Is that your final order?? Remember if this order gets written down, it cannot get changed.” The kids understood what Summer finally said and giggled while nodding. The little child who held onto her tail finally let the accessory piece go and smiled softly at Summer.

“Thankyou for ordering, I will be getting your order immediately. And when you all are done, just tell me so I can help you get everything payed… sound good?” Summer queried and the kids nodded adamantly. They seemed satisfied enough with what they were told, now to take the order back to the counter so Laysha can bring the order to the cooks. She didn’t want the kids waiting for long!

Extra notes; Post 4 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 5:39 am

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 315

Heading over to the counter once more, she gave the order to Laysha who instantly took it to the cooks. Laysha came rushing back with a sweat dropping on her face. She was finding this really tiring, but at least she was doing something more then watch over her master for once. “Them kids are adorable.” Laysha began to speak once she caught her breath. “Why are they here on there own though?? I don’t understand.” She queried the fireworks expert with a confusing look. It would indeed be troubling if they were left on their own, it just wouldn’t be good for them.

”To be honest, I think their parents dropped them off. I can’t be too sure though.” Summer admitted. “They remind me of myself…” She also admitted, Laysha looked to her and nodded understandably. “But to be honest, you have matured a lot, Summer.” Laysha smiled softly at her master. “You aren’t as childish as you used to be, you aren’t tantruming all that much anymore, and you are getting you to being patient. I think you are growing into a lovely mage.”

Summer really felt the compliment, but just as the food was being brought in. She felt a tug on her tail. Summer had to look around before seeing it was one of the little kids from before.

“I’m hungry… is it here yet…?” the kid asked while they held their empty stomach as it roared loudly.

“Ah, yes it is. Let’s go give it to your friends” Summer answered and she smiled softly at the little customer. They nodded and she followed the fireworks expert to the table, where Summer placed all the orders on the table. “There you go, the order is done. I hope you all enjoy your meal, remember to come to me when you have done and I will help you all pay for it.”

Extra notes; Post 5 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 5:40 am

DECIDE MY CUSTOMER
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th October 2016, 5:40 am

'Monster Dice' :

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 6:15 am

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 252

It didn’t take long for the door to open again, this time it was more little kids who were on their own. This one is probably going to get annoying as they took their seat and instantly waited for one of the waitresses. Summer walked over to the girls and sighed softly. This job was getting pretty darn tiring and she doesn’t know how the others do it. She credits them heavily because she sure as hell couldn’t do it every day.

Walking over to the table they sat on, they couldn’t get settled in properly. It was 4 kids, unsupervised, again. This was going to be slightly irritating. “Hello! Welcome, would any of you like anything??” She asked as the kids looked at her. One of them grinned evilly and tried to grab her tail, as to which Summer slide out the way smoothly “Nope, perfect guard!” She exclaimed. The kid just pouted and crossed their arms, they obviously weren’t happy, but they looked at the menu anyway and got around to ordering.

Like the last time. These kids couldn’t decide what they really wanted. Summer sighed softly, she didn’t want to wait forever. They didn’t nothing but change their mind constantly and it was really ticking her off. Finally however, they decided and Summer bowed down and told them nicely to just come collect her when they have finished eating. She won’t let little kids go up to the counter unsupervised, and they might need help counting up their money.

Extra notes; Post 6 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 8:46 am

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 399

“More kids, where the hell do they come from…?” Sighed the little flower fairy that rushed in the order for the sake of the cooks. Summer started to feel very sorry for Laysha, luckily the two will rest soon and she was sure the next customers won’t be so bad right?? Well that was all she can hope for, she didn’t want to serve any more little kids, as cute as they are. Laysha soon came back and then the two spoke for a brief moment while waiting for the food to arrive.

”I don’t want to serve little children, I feel sorry for them all. Look at them… all unsupervised…” Summer looked to her little companion upsettingly and shook her head. “I shouldn’t let this phase me.” She admitted as she looked around. Suddenly, the teenagers walked over with some money and grinned wildly. Laysha looked to them and nodded “Payin, are ya??” The flower fairy asked. The boys just sniggered and nodded.

“Yeaahh… we finished our food, watching foxy lady over here made our food so much better!” One of them stated, Summer turned around with her arms crossed, she wasn’t impressed by the least and she couldn’t help but shake her head. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing, they were bloody flirting again and it wasn’t even fair to her, she was just trying to do her job. Luckily they payed and they left as soon as possible.

“Urrgghh, I don’t want to see them again.” Summer grunted. Laysha couldn’t help but laugh. “Well you always wanted attention.” Laysha couldn’t stop laughing. Summer flicked her pet companion and Laysha shot across to one of the walls before she skidded down to the bench. “I deserved that…” Laysha admitted, trying to walk as much as she can, but was too dizzy too.

The food finally arrived and then as always, the food had to be taken down to the customers as part of the job. Summer took the plates in her arms and hands and went over to the kids and quickly placed the food onto the table. “Thankyou for waiting and have a nice meal, please come find me when you have all finished.”

Afterwards, Summer quickly went to the table where the teenagers were and quickly scooped up the remnants of the order and took it over to the counter. This was so tiring.

Extra notes; Post 7 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 8:46 am

DECIDE MY CUSTOMER
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th October 2016, 8:46 am

'Monster Dice' :

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 9:24 am

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 277

Summer couldn’t cope anymore. She wanted to rest and relax, why couldn’t she just chill for once in this place. Luckily the door hasn’t opened yet to reveal more customers. At least, until now. The door opened to reveal another set of unsupervised kids, one of the waitresses went to help and assist them, but they all awwed at how cute she looked, she looked like a dog waitress and it seemed that the kids loved dogs, they clambered all over her and hugged her legs and arms. Summer had to help. In fact, that is what she did. She went over to the altercation and grabbed one kid off the maid while one came over dressed up as a cat and took off the other kid. Summer and the cat maid slowly placed them in their seats and then grabbed the other two, performing the same task.

”Th-thankyou.” The dog maid thanked the fireworks expert and then smiled softly before getting back on her order.

“Not a problem.” Summer acknowledged her thankyou and then felt a tug on her fox tail. It was the kid from the first batch of unsupervised little kids.

“Urm, urm… We’re ready to pay…” the little kid stated. Summer kneeled down and then nodded. “Ok, let’s get you guys sorted…” Summer instantly went over to all four kids and then asked to pay. Summer even let them take all their money out of their pockets and helped them counted. She was lucky these kids were so cute compared to the kids that climbed over the dog maid.

“Thankyou, come again!”

“We will! Byyyeee!” the kids exclaimed in unison as they left.

Extra notes; Post 8 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 9:24 am

DECIDE MY CUSTOMER
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th October 2016, 9:24 am

'Monster Dice' :

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 11:39 am

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 346

Looking to see if the dog maid was handling everything well, seems they couldn’t decide everything either. Luckily the day was changing to night time, so everything was now more sensible and more mature, Summer felt calmer now. But what’s this?? Was the second batch of kids about to walk out without paying for their meal? This will not do. Laysha dashed off towards them and encouraged them to pay while Summer helped the dog maid get the third batch of parentless kids to pay. All in all, it was a day full of kids, kids, and more kids. After the second batch of kids finally payed, Laysha carried all the jewels she could to the counter, carrying them all with her tiny arms and tiny hands.

”So… the evening… let’s see how this fares.” Summer admitted to herself as the door finally opened. It appeared to be a few more teenagers, who quickly placed themselves in their destined seating areas. Summer walked over them with a pen and paper and she toddled over to the teenagers.

“Hello and good evening, what can I get you three?” Summer asked politely and professionally.

The boys quickly ordered their drinks and food before one of them wiggles their eyebrows at Summer. Summer got a bit nervous at that, but she didn’t let it phase her.

“Ey, question. Apart from looking sexy, what do you do for a living??” Summer’s face went completely red, she has never been called sexy before, but she never wanted to be sexy in the first place. She just wanted to look cute in an outfit and finish off her job. Which is what she intended to do.

“I will go and get your order over and done with, I hope you enjoy your stay!” Summer smiled softly as she walked away. She thought she heard some more cheesy pick-up lines in the distance as she walked away. But she payed no heed as she walked over to Laysha with the order, who got that sorted immediately before dashing back to her master.

Extra notes; Post 9 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 12:23 pm

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 218

“More flirtatious kids!” Laysha exclaimed as she grinned a bit more before she remembered what happened, and then shut her trap. She didn’t want to say anything that will upset the fireworks expert or cause Summer to flick her tiny frame once more. The first time was painful enough, she didn’t want it again. “C’mon Summer, you can handle this. Just kick ass and you will be over and done with them.” Laysha was always positive when it came to Summer feeling down. Laysha was indeed right, but after having to deal with flirtious teenage men with that type of attitude towards her, plus some kids who didn’t have parents with them whatsoever, it’s starting to take it’s toll.

The food finally came and Laysha encouraged Summer to take the meal to the customers and to think of nothing about the playful teasing that the boys are presenting. Summer simply nodded and took the food before bowing down slowly and biting her lower lip.

“Thankyou for ordering, please enjoy your stay and pay at the till once you are finished!” Summer announced as she walked off back to Laysha. She looked at the time and it was only a few hours left before this job ends. She was doing so well so far, not that long to go!

Extra notes; Post 10 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 12:24 pm

DECIDE MY CUSTOMER
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th October 2016, 12:24 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Fox for a day! (solo job) StrongMonster

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 12:55 pm

Summer Guiyang

Fox for a day!

(Solo Job)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 249

The door opened once more and Summer was dreading to find out what type of customer this was. But this seemed to be much simpler customers than before, it seemed to be two friends with cameras around them, they seemed lovely if it wasn’t for all their squealing. Summer was glad that these two didn’t seem annoying in the slightest. Summer walked over to them happily and smiled softly as she waved with her pen and paper in hand. They instantly took a photo of her and she smiled awkwardly.

”Hello and welco-”

“Hold your pose right there!” One of the friends demanded as they took another photo of the oriental girl in her fox outfit. She couldn’t help but sigh softly, this was going to get annoying. “Ok continue.”

“I will start again then, hello and welcome to the cafe! Is there anything you would like to order??” Summer asked as they started to take pictures of the menu while getting their order over and done with. The two friends instantly got their order written down, and the female quickly skipped over to Laysha so she can give the order to the cooks.

“These don’t seem too bad.” Laysha admitted while every second they did nothing but take photos of Summer and Laysha together, the cat waitress and the dog waitress. “Even if they seem a bit… intrusive”

“You’re telling me, Laysha.” Summer admitted, she wasn’t ready for anything however as the door opened once more. The female merely groaned.

Extra notes; Post 11 (to keep me informed)

Chou

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 12:55 pm

CUSTOMER PLEASE
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th October 2016, 12:55 pm

'Monster Dice' :

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:42 am