Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pluto's Offspring [Private | Kissos]

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Pluto's Offspring [Private | Kissos] Empty Pluto's Offspring [Private | Kissos]

Post by Mura Kensho 26th October 2016, 8:04 am

It was always cold outside in a forest. Seasons didn’t change that fact for most of the areas in this country where even the smallest, most south-placed groups of trees can give you a good chill across your spine; especially at night. A graveyard in the middle of shrubbery didn’t really help as the mere thought of someone lying dead in a forest could give a lot of people widespread goosebumps across their bodies. It was in such a horror-themed place that the ghost mage wandered across in the middle of the night, his footsteps being the only source of sound in that ecosystem…

“.   .   .   .   .” If you looked closely, Mura’s face was about to burst out with another source of sound; a pitching roar of fright. This place was far, repeat, FAR from his ideal area of peace. In the violet reflections of leaves, grey logs, dead trees with extremely long branches; not to mention the giant graveyard itself, it all pointed towards the presence of a term that Mura just couldn’t handle; ghosts. It would sound as ridiculously ironic as you might think, but this shaman was afraid of the good-old classic appearance of a ghost; all horrific, frightening, only up to cause a ballad and strike fear into one from behind, as well as transparent in front of any person who might get unlucky enough to encounter one in his past. Heck, how many ‘ghosts’ had Mura met in his life? Why was he, of all mages, of all people, scared of such a hilarious thing as a scary ghost from some Halloween movie? No answer was ever given.

“… I think that Mura finally lost it,”
    a certain samurai spirit spoke out, “Coming to a place like this…” “Hmpf, as if I care the least about his sanity,” another certain voice replied, a little deeper than the first voice, “Besides, you haven’t said a thing to him the entire time. If you're worried... why?”

“Well, Mura always seems to have a proper reason to do the most ridiculous things…”

“Then what do you think is the reason now?”

“… Well. Perhaps someone’s buried here?”

“That he knows?”

“Yeah. It could be a relative. He’s always extremely tied up to his family.”

“But… why would any man of Midi be buried here? Wasn’t Mura the first one to cross the border?”

“That’s not true. Mura’s one of the only ones, but not the first. Also, it could be others than just his family; old friends… that I never met. Or something like that.”

“Yeah, right. And that comes from the warrior that’d guarded his favorite medium for years.”

“And that’ll stay ‘till the end. Dot. Although, who knows?”

“… Then why does his face look so torn up? It’s pretty obvious that he’s not in favor of walking around here.”

“Mura’s very confident. Perhaps he saw this ‘fear’ of places like these as an obstacle, and wanted to get rid of it.”

“It seems to work well at the moment.”

“Hey, at least he’s doing it. Right now.”

“I know. I guess that we shouldn’t worry that much, anyway.”

“Right… I miss tits.”

“..? Wait, what did you just say?”

“Oh, nothing… hehehe…”

Mura could hear all of it, the entire conversation was now memorized by him as he walked further into the graveyard. Why the hell are they worried? I'm fine... juuuuust fine, he reminded himself countless times that he was a-okay, I'm just a little uncomfortable... everyone's uncomfortable around here. Even people like Takumi... or Hera. Well, perhaps not Takumi, but I'm sure that Hera would be. He barely knew what exactly that he was searching for anymore; it came to his mind as a swift reminder of something EXTREMELY important, in which he sought the cause of this message that was given to his mind last night. However, by time, the message faded away with its voice of an old, authorised being..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pluto's Offspring [Private | Kissos] Empty Re: Pluto's Offspring [Private | Kissos]

Post by Shipping Goddess 26th October 2016, 12:24 pm

Lilian walked alongside four individuals through the silent cemetery. Three skeletons, each adorned in different armor types but all functioned for the same primary purpose, each carrying a different type of iron rapier, while the last one was a being much larger than the other four. It was a wyvern, thrice the size of the woman with the green hair, the one self-proclaimed "Hero." She walked through here, lance in hand, ready for whatever mysteries awaited her. Of course, she had to be, as she was beckoned here by a mysterious voice, one that didn't reveal itself, but apparently the skeletons knew who he was.

The previous night, when resting and prepping to go to bed, Lilian recieved a voice - a type of telepathic message directly to her brain. It came from a voice that sent chills down her spine, and she almost felt like the voice was coming from someone in that very room, but alas it was just herself and one of her three skeleton bodyguards, those apparently given to her directly from her many greats grandfather himself. The voice told her to go to the Silent Cemetery, to a distinct location that she couldn't miss, and all else would be revealed there. Not only was that suspicious, but when she told her bodyguards they made the situation strange alongside suspicious.

It started off by Lilian grasping her head from the headache that she suddenly got, then she looked around the room for any source of the message. Once the voice ceased, she seemed relieved. These three factors indicated first off to the skeleton leader - Lyon - that something was amiss.

"Milord Pluto - I mean Lilian, my deepest apologies - Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, Lyon, now stop calling me Pluto!"

"I understand, milady, it's just your blood reminds me of your ancestor... If you wish I not speak, I shall abide by your wish. But please, I implore you to tell me what is the matter."

Lilian knew she wasn't going to win the battle, so she just told the skeleton.

"I heard a voice... It was some old man's voice... He told me to go to the Silent Cemetery."

This seemed to completely shock the skeleton, as he implored more instantly. "What!? Milady, did this voice send a chill up your spine? Have a strange sense of... Familiarity? As if you have heard it before? Did it give you a brief headache before the sound?!"

Lilian was baffled by how accurate this assumption was.

"Milady, we must go to the Silent Cemetery on the morrow! Come, milady, get Marshmallow ready! Your coronation might just have started!" The skeleton walked and ran into the backyard of the house, and sunk into the ground like he normally did, leaving Lilian to wonder:

What did he mean by coronation?

Either way, she was here now, and she sensed another magic presence nearby - someone was around this area. Was it going to be an attack, or a friendly? And what would it have to do with what Lyon said about this "coronation?" Lilian wasn't in line for any queenship!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pluto's Offspring [Private | Kissos] M7mHyEw
    Pluto's Offspring [Private | Kissos] CKWpl03
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Pluto's Offspring [Private | Kissos] Empty Re: Pluto's Offspring [Private | Kissos]

Post by Mura Kensho 29th October 2016, 6:29 am

His feet were moving slower and slower around the dry cemetery, but they suddenly froze up as he caught sound of something strange out in the woods. “!” His head snapped to the side by the sudden voice that came out, while the two ghost heads braked midair. “… Guys. You heard that too, didn’t you?” the shaman asked to his two companions, in which Kyuken and Zirconis nodded. Mura’s eyes would then take a quick round at the place, but too much shrubbery was in the way. This graveyard appeared lost for ages, in which it let various plants and weed grow. “Hey… let’s listen carefully. Perhaps it’s just another wanderer,” Mura concluded. It would appear illogical for anyone else to willingly visit this place; heck, the graveyard wasn’t holding any fame, it seemed.

As the two samurais, Mura and the spirit Kyuken, kept their mouths shut to try and listen, Zirconis went out to face whatever source of that sound was. “Alright, who’s out there?! And what the hell are you doing, wandering around in a place like this!” he let out in a huge roar, “You’re scaring the scales off of us! Hmpf!” As he soared around, he would eventually float right in front of a strange group of 4; three skeletons, a giant wyvern and a lady. “Oh… well, didn’t you put up the horror mood now…” he sighed as the two others appeared from the woods behind them. “Oi, Zir, don’t just babble all out like-“ the shaman complained, but got his words caught in his throat by the appearance of the wyvern and the three skeletons. Just standing right in front of him, he found himself in an even worse condition; fear had subdued him at the moment. “… Ahh, it’s just strangers,” Kyuken let out with a relief, “And here you were about to pee in your pants, Mura. Chill out.” "*cough* Yeah, alright, ehm... well..." Mura tried to remove the awkward atmosphere by starting a conversation, but his words were still getting stuck as he began to feel this very familiar aura coming from the lady in the group...

Themes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:53 pm