Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

{Gisen/Social} Meeting of new faces

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

{Gisen/Social} Meeting of new faces Empty {Gisen/Social} Meeting of new faces

Post by Lilim 13th October 2016, 11:04 am

"Today's a beautiful day!" (In my mind.) The winds whipping all around me, rain pelting the street, the houses, and me! Thunder screaming, flashes of pure lightning, and slight hail. "Ahh, you can't get a day like this everyday."Dancing in the rain, I watch the people scurry towards their homes, like rats, or perhaps bunnies. I sat there and sighed, watching the world go by, alone. I saw few others like me, standing out in the rain, watching all the seemingly grey dim that is associated with clouds and rain, wash over everything and I sighed a contented sigh, pulling out my flute, and played the time away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

{Gisen/Social} Meeting of new faces Z8lAzQC
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

{Gisen/Social} Meeting of new faces Empty Re: {Gisen/Social} Meeting of new faces

Post by Gisen Ceostra 13th October 2016, 11:39 am

The bunny girls ears drooped low as she had been lost in the town in the rain. She wasn't ever in whatever town she was in, and exploring it was rather scary for her... Until she had stumbled upon the park. The rain pouring down had soaked her hair, making it completely straight from it being weighed down, but to be honest she hadn't minded that. The rain in the sky made everyone run inside and huddle under their roofs so that they wouldn't get wet, which only made things much much easier for her to be herself. That, and the few carrots she had leftover from Magnolia town when she met Hera and the gaggle of folk before coming here. The town by the sea left a lot to be fantastic when it was night time and when the sun was out, but the sea itself became an unruly beast.

With a single chunk of her carrot ripped off by her teeth, she paused and looked over to a lone girl, dancing around in the rain. Such an odd human, but with the carrot being chewed up in her mouth, she felt rather compelled still to avoid the girl. That was however until she felt pushed by Gaia, her creator, her father as she called the spirit. "H-Hey miss!?" She called out, trying to yell over the sound of the rain hitting the ground. The bunny girl would start to approach her, looking over the stranger soaked from head-to-toe. "How come you're out in the cold rain? Don't you worry about getting sick?" She continued to look over the strange girl. Mostly curious as to why she was so happy out here in this weather.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

{Gisen/Social} Meeting of new faces Empty Re: {Gisen/Social} Meeting of new faces

Post by Lilim 13th October 2016, 11:51 am

Startled, from my dancing, I looked over at a small girl with what looked like two white bunny ears on her head, who was asking me: "H-Hey miss!? How come you're out in the cold rain? Don't you worry about getting sick?" I looked at her curiously, and without turning, I spoke clearly over the rain, "I was once forced to work in the cold, and other climate conditions, so I kind of built resistances to everything. So, no, I do not worry about getting sick." feeling somber, I turned away before the teen-looking girl couldn't see my pain. "Anyway, I love storms like these, because they give me a strange sense of calm whenever I'm amidst one. Does that answer your question?" I didn't pause to hear a response, turning away into a dance, pulling out my flute and playing a rather sad tune.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 13th October 2016, 12:20 pm

Something about this girl seemed really comforting. She was extremely happy and overjoyed, something to like when Gisen would be eating a carrot like she had been. She smiled watching this girl twirl around and enjoying herself, explaining to the bunny girl just why she stayed out in the rain. Hearing the part of cold climate resistances, she shrugged and nodded at it as she herself had the same resistances in most cases. Perhaps it was just the point that she was made from the earth, and like the earth it never had gotten cold. "I see. Well, even so you could like, catch a cold you know." She paused as the girl had already turned away. Part of her wanted to approach her more and find out, but in the back of her mind she simply stopped trying and let her do what she wanted.

It was then that the girl turned back to answer her once again, talking about how much she loved storms and how they had made her happy and calmed her down. Nodding, she went to reply to the girl but seemed to have been cut off at the sound of a flute being played. Her ears perked up some at the sound, and she approached her, adjusted the strap around her body and held up the case to the guitar on her back. "Wow, you play that soooo good. Why don't we go somewhere a little less wet and I'll play some music with you! We'll like, jam out with fun!" She giggled and stepped closer, having finished with her carrot and enjoying the idea of having some fun.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 13th October 2016, 12:41 pm

I turned to look at the girl, who looked at me with a sincere smile, and asked, "Wow, you play that soooo good. Why don't we go somewhere a little less wet and I'll play some music with you! We'll like, jam out with fun!" I looked at her, smiling sadly, and nodding. "One moment,"I said, before closing my eyes, and weaved the memory of a log cabin into one of the grassy areas of the park. Feeling the shredding return of my magic, I coughed a little, hiding the blood that came with it. "Come with me." I waved her forwards, and walked through the threshold, into the room, which was warm, and awashed with fire-light from the fireplace. "Make yourself at home." I said, sitting down in front of the fireplace, then re-started playing my flute, losing myself in it entirely.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 13th October 2016, 1:08 pm

She blinked and stared at the girl as she had just nodded and gave her a simple, "one moment." She wondered just what she was going to do, but suddenly the area around them began to shift and before she knew what was going on, there was an entire building placed around the two. Looking around, she looked to the different things in this room before noticing the girl had almost collapsed. The scent of blood made her rush to the girls side and placed a hand on her shoulder without even thinking about her own fear. It seemed the worry of the girl being hurt or sick somehow made the fear subside momentarily. "Oh god, are you ok miss? Don't make yourself do things like that if that's what will hurt you. Please, anywhere is fine. I hear these guild places have huge buildings. You think they would like, let us in for now?" She sighed softly, a look of worry on her face while she waited to see if the girl would care either way.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 13th October 2016, 1:29 pm

"Oh god, are you ok miss? Don't make yourself do things like that if that's what will hurt you. Please, anywhere is fine. I hear these guild places have huge buildings. You think they would like, let us in for now?" I hear her saying, while my vision kept shifting and blurring. " I guess I could..." when my vision stopped moving, I nodded towards her, and said, "Yeah, my guild hall is here, just down the way." I spoke, pointing down a westwards road. " In the name of full disclosure," I gasped, "My magic damages me every time I use it, yet I always heal, so I'll be fine in a couple of days. Again, my guild hall is down that road." I said matter-of-factly "Don't worry about the cabin, by the way. I didn't make it permanent." then I turned away, walking down towards the guild.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 13th October 2016, 1:40 pm

Her worry grew every moment that the stranger had looked to still be hurt from whatever it was that was causing her pain. She looked to be in so much pain it almost made the bunny girl cry with an overwhelming concern. She watched the girl as she had pointed towards a road in the rain, nodding and looking her over. "A-Are you ok to walk on your own?" Her tone showing as much concern as she actually meant. She blinked in silence as the woman spoke up again about how her magic worked. It didn't seem like such a fun thing to do, in fact she was highly upset she had to burden a magic like that. Instead, she cautiously walked behind the girl, once again getting pelted by the rain as they headed towards the guild hall. "Wait.. Did you say you were in that guild? Like, you're a true member person and all? That's like totally amazing!" She walked up to her side, albeit hugged to her arm with joy. She now had a way to learn more about other guilds with this new friendly girl.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 13th October 2016, 2:29 pm

"I'll be fine on my own, thank you though. I said in response to the girls questioning, "I've grown used to the pain that this causes." as we walked the girl lit up and buzzed with questions, first about the guild, then her ever-growing concern about the consequence of my magic, and then lastly questions about other guilds as well. She and I talked so long, we strolled right up to the guild's gate. We're here." I said over the still-growing din of the rain's descent. "Come inside and meet everyone!"

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 13th October 2016, 2:48 pm

With a soft sigh, the bunny girl nodded and gave the girl a little bit of space as not to seem overly pushy towards her. She had disliked the idea that she had used it for so long and gotten used to the pain that it had gotten the demon slayer a little upset over it. However, just as she had gotten over that as hesitantly as she could, the girl mentioned having to meet other people. She blinked as the thought was more of a blank to her before she had come to the realization of what she was just told. "W-Wait.. m-m-meeting other p-people?" Somehow, the sound of staying out in the rain was seeming like a much better idea, but she was here and at least she had this girl for some comfort. "W-well before we go in, I wanna at least introduce myself. I'm Gisen Ceostra. N-Now, a-after you.." She would start to cower behind the girl, waiting to have her enter first.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 14th October 2016, 11:54 am

"W-well before we go in, I wanna at least introduce myself. I'm Gisen Ceostra. N-Now, a-after you.." she stuttered, speaking in a only just coherent voice, obviously startled, or afraid."It's nice to meet you, Gisen." I said quietly. I placed my hand on the great oaken door, and opened the door, to an nigh-empty common room. I laughed an easy laugh, before I could stop myself, and walked inside, pulling Gisen by her hand.   "Here's Lamia Scale's common room, where everyone, when they're here, gathers to, well, do just random things that they want really. Well, make yourself at home!" I said mutedly, sitting in a chair, on a wall in one of the corners. "It's nice here, and people are nice. They took me in when I had no one. They would extend that same offer to you, if you asked." Then I laughed quietly, pulled out my flute, and played a painfully haunting tune.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 14th October 2016, 12:08 pm

Gisen smiled as she heard the girl reply to her. She was an incredibly nice girl for what it was worth, and she acted kinder towards her than mostly anyone else in a long time. It meant the world to her that she had someone like that to lean on at least. As the doors opened to the guild hall, she sunk further behind the escort until she had seen nobody around. She continued to listen to the girl describe things and letting her get used to things around here. It was nice too; very spacious, comforting, inviting, and plenty of hiding places! All she needed were a few rabbit holes in the ground and she could call it a home. She looked to Aera as she seemed to add a low key offer to join this guild, which sounded to be truthfully honest, really tempting. There was the problem of such a random addition, but she simply nodded and scurried to the girl. "Wait really!? You would let me in!? That sounds like, really cool!"

Her ears were perked up fully now, excited and overjoyed of the thought, but now looking down to her soaked clothes, she frowned and sighed. "One second." With the snap of her fingers, she'd glow for a moment before her clothes were replaced with a completely dry set of clothing; a white button down shirt with a black pleated skirt and heels to go with it. "Do you need some dry clothes too, miss uh... I'm sorry, I never got your name." She stopped, hoping to learn this cute and kind girls name. It only seemed fair to the girl.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 14th October 2016, 12:50 pm

"My name is Aera Tylidae, and I don't need new clothes, thank you though. I say, before closing my eyes, focusing on the memory of dry clothes, and my clothes were instantly replaced by something I had once worn to a gala. A nice silken cocktail dress, colored black with silver accents, leggings, and black ballerina flats. "Wrong memory, but this will do." I sighed contentedly, and looked around, and smiled. "And about joining, I'm not in control of who joins or not, but I can say that I'd be personally delighted for you to join." I stated, trying my best to make her feel welcome.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 14th October 2016, 8:15 pm

The bunny girl kept her attention focused on the girl as she introduced herself. All the while taking her still dripping hair and managing to tie it up into a ponytail and rubbing on her ears gently to help them dry faster as well, or as best she could. "It's such a pleasure to have some fun with you, Aera. It's been far too long since I have." Admittedly, she didn't really have to mention that, but her social skills weren't really all that up to par. The girl had denied her request to give her some dry clothes and simply used the magic she had to put herself into a rather gorgeous dress. Her cheeks flushed a light red color as she saw the girl in her dress and brush it off as a mistake. "O-Oh! Thank for the reminder!" She had just sparked a memory from it, kneeling in front of her and placing her hands in front of the girl. Around both girls bodies would lie a single white wind revolving in a circle. Quickly, the wind would shoot up and heal the girls body for any of the damage she had felt from before. "Here you go. I like, couldn't stand to see you in pain, so I healed you! I hope you feel better real soon." A cheery smile lit her face as she placed her hands down on her lap, still knelt in front of the girl. "But are you sure you couldn't be the one to make that mark thing of a guild?" She wondered, sitting still in wait for her reply.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 15th October 2016, 10:23 am

" I still don't know, but..." I trailed off into my thoughts for a moment, and sighed. Oh, what the hell, this will sting however." Screwing up my concentration, I started weaving a memory of the insignia, in a plethora of colors, and places. I then took her right hand in both of mine, and pushed the memory I created into her mind.
    "There. Decide where you want it, and the color, and I'll weave it there." I took a seat, afterwards, and took a drink of water from a simple wine glass I created. "~Whether the wind flees, o'er the many trees, or the Seven Seas~..." I began, slowly, to myself. I silently sang the words to myself, looking at the water.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 15th October 2016, 12:45 pm

Her ears twitched for a second as she watched and heard Aera talking over the idea before she took a gentle hold of the girls hand. She shook and Aera would feel her hand starting to tug away, but it clicked as she had realized just how soft and gentle she had held her. All she could do was stare in silence as if her mind couldn't comprehend her touching or being touched by a human being. It was then she felt a rush of memories flashing into her mind, all showing the same thing just in different places on the body. "That one!" She cried out, blinking a couple times and snapping her sight back to normal, turning her left arm to show the bottom of her forearm and taking her hand from out of Aera's and pointing right at the center of it. "This spot with the pink color looked like, really cute!" She giggled and smiled, waiting to see what would happen from it, all the while watching the girl drink a little water from a fancy glass.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 15th October 2016, 9:11 pm

"Okay then! I cried, then I took my hands, and put them to their usual dance and flow, weaving creation into existence. It took less than a second, but I ended up as tired as if it went on for hours. Huffing and puffing, I lifted my head and said: "My apologies for the state I'm in, it's a lot harder to weave something onto a living thing." Righting myself, I walked over, took her hand in mine, and quietly said: "Wel...come to Lamia Scale." before sitting down in a chair, and closing my eyes.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 18th October 2016, 11:53 am

Curious eyes stayed locked on this strange girl. She had an odd form of magic, but with each time that she used it, it had made her even more intrigued with how it worked and all. Looking down, she had seen the tattoo weaved right into her arm directly where she wanted it. She blinked for a moment after inspecting it and looked up to Aera as she had seemed so tired and exhausted. "There's no need to be sorry, I'm grateful for what you've done for me, miss Aera." A look of concern quickly washed over her face as she watched her sit back down and look like she had fallen asleep. "M-Miss Aera..?" She spoke softly, reaching over hesitantly and gently jostling her. With it quite apparent she was in need of rest, the bunny girl would pick her up bridal style and carry her over to a couch, laying her down and taking a throw blanket and covering the girl up. Laying down on the floor next to her with a yawn, Gisen herself would sprawl out and fall into a sound sleep.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 18th October 2016, 12:44 pm

Yawning, I got up. "A few hours must have past, did I fall asleep? What about..?" Looking around frantically, I spotted her laying down next to me, sleeping soundly. Getting up, I flipped over the couch, lightly landing on my feet. " Sweet dreams, for the newbie?" I pondered lightly, and nodded, putting my hand on her forehead. I cast my mind into hers, lightly, as not the wake her. I scanned and copied her memories, and found what made her smile, and happy. I put into her mind an image of her surrounded by hundreds of carrots, in the middle of a shrouded pasture. " Sweet dreams to you, Gisen." I whispered, trying to instill a sense of calmness in her, before I walked to one of the tables, summoning my best friend, my scythe, Isolation. I then set myself working on cleaning it for a couple of hours, before finally sent it back into the depths of my mind, watching it fade out of existence once again. I then forced up of Memory glass, and played the images of my memories. I sat there for quite a while, lightly crying at the depressing and happy parts, remembering my family, my mentor, and through his memories, his family. Finally, I came to the newer memories, that I copied from Gisen. Watching her life, from her unerring fear of people, to watching people bully, slander, take advantage of, and even hunt, for lack of better expression, her as though she was the cause of ill-will towards themselves. I let the tears roll down my cheek, saddened by all of the things I witnessed. I looked back over at this seemingly semi-confident person, and to know that she worked up the courage (through a carrot, though that lessens it not,) to talk to me, made me feel honored. "I'll make her my friend." I quietly asserted to myself. "I'll give her a place to be unafraid, and a place she can be herself. Walking back over to the couch, I carefully maneuvered back onto it, and played a calming tune for her. "I'll protect her, unlike those I've seen in her mind." mentally, I made a checklist, naming everything I wanted to say and do, but I put the memory in my house (manse more like. [Manse= Mansion]) and how to get there and into it, etc... I also put into her mind a memory of kind people, trying to make her feel better about people, but only a couple, since I didn't want to counter the good dreams I gave her. I then closed my eyes, and meditated, fading into semi-unconsciousness.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 19th October 2016, 7:40 pm

The bunny girl turned to her other side as she slept, dreaming purely of her surrounded by a forest of carrots. The trees were all made of large carrots; leaves, branches, even he trunk, all orange and edible. They all had tasted like those delicious treats all the same and she couldn't help but eat at least a bite of them to test the surroundings. She felt something touch her forehead, but it wasn't much of a reaction but a smile on her sleeping face, watching as her dreams changed before her eyes into something just as amazing! She shuffled about on the floor for a moment longer before she had actually gotten the chance to wake up. The only thing to wake her up was the sound of a flute playing a calming and whimsical tune. She smiled and let out a yawn, rubbing her eyes while her ears followed along the notes.

She looked over and saw Aera sitting on the couch, playing her music for the sleeping bunny while sliding up onto her knees and resting her body against the couch. "Wow, you're really good, Aera." She tossed the compliment out, giggling and giving a close-eyed smile. "So like, is.. It ok to call you my friend? I've.. never had a human one before, and you're so adorable and kind." She plopped up onto the couch by swinging around and hoping off of her knees. A light would glow in front of her as she'd "summon" her Guitar into her lap, placing her hands on the neck and base. "Maybe I could play a sing for ya some time, but this is like, my favorite thing from my childhood and I kept it with me all these years. I call it Chuchu."

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 21st October 2016, 11:18 am

"So like, is.. It ok to call you my friend? I've.. never had a human one before, and you're so adorable and kind." I heard, after starting from my playing. I nodded, waking from my musical trance. "Of c-course!" I sputtered, not expecting it to be easy to befriend her. "I saw in your mind your love of nature," I started, trying my best not to be creepy. And I saw how you ended being alone. I intoned quietly. I must say that I'm sorry for invading your mind while you slept, but I wanted to know more about you... Anyway I feel I can trust you, so here goes. I removed the memory weave from around my neck, exposing the scar on my neck, that sickly pick z scar. "This is part of my story. I was once a slave on the Tower of Heaven. I could tell you more, but it'll be easier to show you." I quietly sighed, and pulled the memory glass closer to where Gisen could see it. On it, I started playing back from my earliest memories, my first home, my first village, before, during and after it was raided, my time as slave, my master, who taught me my magic, before fading into light, and the  attempted assault from the terrible slaver who wanted me. My escape from the tower, my wandering, people glaring when I asked for food and clothes, et cetera. I also showed her the kind, motherly woman who took me in as one of her own, who died, even though I did everything I could, tearing up my body to do so. I then showed her the thousands of lives I've seen, from combat, to ending with the most recent memories, from Gisen, and from meeting her. "Well, that's my story." I said quietly, letting everything crumble, allowing her to see me as I am and was. "You're the first person I met that I could trust with this, since I saw your life." I then turned away, hiding the scar again.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:59 am