Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting New People (Social)

Mei Lin
    Mei Lin

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lei Fang
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting New People (Social) Empty Meeting New People (Social)

Post by Mei Lin 16th February 2015, 2:06 pm

Mei looked up towards the bright sky her blue umbrella twirling in between her fingers. Her lips curled in disgust as she sneered. "What an ugly day. But it's great enough for stealing from the pitiful souls." She said with a smile as she walked slowly through the crowd. She chose to come to Hargeon Town to look for her master though his presence wasn't anywhere. She sighed and closed her umbrella with more force then needed. It made her angry that the foolish man could just disappear with a word and expect her to be fine with it. "Should have expect it, huh?" Hanging the umbrella on her wrist, the young woman continued to walk at a leisure pace looking for her next victim.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 1
    EXP: 25

Meeting New People (Social) Lei_fang_3ds_render_5_by_x2gon-d65nbc9

"Darkness is the only light I need."
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Meeting New People (Social) Empty Re: Meeting New People (Social)

Post by Kaito 16th February 2015, 2:18 pm

Kitteh was walking down the road when he noticed someone chatting to themselves and he was unsure what there plans are he walked up for a greeting and waved his hand up as high as he could in the air in case someone blocked the view of him from this far and walked over to her he had a hobby of running into interesting people so it was probably someone of some interest to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting New People (Social) Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mei Lin
    Mei Lin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mei Lin 16th February 2015, 2:28 pm

Mei glanced to the side at a hand waving but ignored it since it wasn't her master. Though after seeing the person walk to her, she stopped and put on the most convincing smiled she could. "Hello little boy. Are you lost?" She asked carefully sensing the aura on magic around the child. This brat probably doesn't even know he has magic inside him. I hate children some times. So naive to the world around them. She thought while keeping the slightly kind smile on her face.

Missions Completed:

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 16th February 2015, 2:35 pm

the negative comments of his height came regularly and he hated it, so he would reply with his bare fists he would probably jam demon Roc talons in her hip and so that was what he did. Kitteh jammed the talons in with one hand and the other he stabbed her with with a knife. He had a red eyed look that would scare the average person.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mei Lin
    Mei Lin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mei Lin 16th February 2015, 2:50 pm

Mei didn't expect the brat to dig talons into her side. She groaned as the pain around her hip and coughed up a little blood. "I didn't expect you to have a temper, you brat. A miscalculation on my part." She said smiling through the blood spilling out of her mouth. This could be a fun thing for her but the young witch didn't need to cause a scene at the time. She didn't expect the caws but anticipated the knife as it sliced into her. Mei looked into the young child's eyes and she smiled as he stared at her. She grabbed his wrist and forcefully removed the talons then back off the knife. "Thanks to you now I have to buy me a new dress. Ugh... Do you know how much these things cost?" She said in a huff before glaring at the small guy and limping away. Her wounds slowly healing though her body would be in great amounts of pain for the next few weeks. Opening her a umbrella, the witch looked behind her giving the child a sly smirk before turning into a narrow alley hoping he would follow.

Missions Completed:

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 16th February 2015, 2:57 pm

Kitteh figured she would anticipate the knife so as she walked away he chucked the knife at her. When he did he ran at her slid under her and stabbed her in the belly."you ruined my dress" he smirked and backed onto an ally wall. "I suppose magic in this area could get you arrested so I will stick to talking now" he laughed."I used to be a mass murderer your lucky I am not now"Kitteh had a wild look on his face.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mei Lin
    Mei Lin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mei Lin 16th February 2015, 3:06 pm

Mei tilted her head and smiled darkly at his statement. "Mass mureder? Why do I feel like you're telling the truth?" She sad ignoring the stabs. She figured he would keep trying to gut her for whatever reason and her dress was already ruined. The young witch sigh deeply. "I didn't come here to steal. I guess by know you already figured out I have magic, but I have only allegiance to myself. You don't strike me as a wanderer so which guild are you from?" She asked in a calm matter as blood leaked from the stab wound. Mei knew something like this wouldn't kill the used to be Satanist, so she didn't fear the pain only relished in it. Removing the knife slowly from her body, the woman released a small moan at the pain and tssed it back to the young man. "I hope you don't leave your weapons in th bodys of the people you kill. It might come back to hurt you one day." She said quietly while twirling her umbrella above her head.

Missions Completed:

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 16th February 2015, 5:14 pm

"my weapon is not a knife, but magic I asume you already knew that though". Kitteh laughed and  put his hand on the wall."My guild is  saber tooth and you seem like a dark guild so I will asume im right"Kitteh said now brightly smiling.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mei Lin
    Mei Lin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mei Lin 16th February 2015, 10:08 pm

Mei leaned against the opposite wall and smiled. "Correct. Though, I'm only in it because of a certain someone. He'll be dead soon hopefully." She said with a small giggle.

Missions Completed:

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 17th February 2015, 5:01 pm

Wow she is quite dark for what I thought he was confused by her up until then and thought she was probably weak, He did not know what she had with dresses, because if she liked dresses so much she could have tried to learn dress make magic or something he was thinking, but she would not be this powerful if she did use dress magic so he guessed to himself a requip magic."Hey girl what is your magic I'm curious it seems like your pretty powerful so instead of making you my enemy ill be nice for a bit.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mei Lin
    Mei Lin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mei Lin 17th February 2015, 6:28 pm

She looked at the boy and tilted her head. "I use witch magic. It's not rare but not very common. I draw from the dark arts but not enough to make me a dark magic user only. I mostly use my magic to weaken others, strengthen myself, or blow up stuff. It's pretty fun. You can call me a witch instead of mage, you know?" She said smiling slightly. Then, the woman stopped twirling her umbrella. "What's your type?"

Missions Completed:

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 17th February 2015, 9:17 pm

"my magic is to burn people with wing stab deep wounds with talons as you already saw also I am able to extend my hand with some magic my magic is called Demon bird takeover"Kitteh said verey proud and sincere like he had just saved a princess from a giant balrog. Kitteh was new to his guild, but he was not new to his thoughts and magic.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mei Lin
    Mei Lin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mei Lin 17th February 2015, 9:54 pm

Mei looked at the boy in interest before letting out a psychotic giggle. She ran towards the boy before jumping and floating on her umbrella. "You interest me. Though this alley is too gloomy. I'm interested in the graveyards in this town." She said holding out a hand in invitation to the other.

Missions Completed:

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 18th February 2015, 6:16 pm

Kitteh took the hand unsure what was waiting for him in the giant grave yard and waited for her to do some of her magic because obviously the umbrella was not for show and tell and probably for a more practical purpose." are we going"kitteh asked although he realized we would be in the next moment.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mei Lin
    Mei Lin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mei Lin 18th February 2015, 6:36 pm

Mei Lin smirked as her umbrella took of into the sky with the boy behind her. She breathed in the fresh air before turning around. "Have you ever danced around grave stones? Trying to resurrect the dead. It's fun. Sometimes I like digging up the graves and playing with the bones of the dead. If we're lucky, maybe we can find some flesh on one." She said smiling brightly.

Missions Completed:

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 18th February 2015, 6:41 pm

"sounds fun" Kitteh said sarcastically," Fun things I used to enjoy was making the dead, now I'm into visiting the wild and petting black mamba's".Kitteh smiled back pulling out a dead body he killed along time ago's decapitated head. He looked down at the ground and almost screamed as hard as he could when he saw a giant teddy bear being chucked at him from the ground by a kid.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mei Lin
    Mei Lin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mei Lin 19th February 2015, 11:18 am

Mei Lin looks over and laughs at the other mage. She peeled into giggles as she fell to the ground and rolled on her back.

Missions Completed:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:38 pm