Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Soul Infiltrates the Tavern {OPEN|INTRODUCTION}

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hollowed Summons
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public A Soul Infiltrates the Tavern {OPEN|INTRODUCTION}

Post by Vlad 18th August 2016, 5:49 pm

OOC Notes: Short entrance is short
    WC: 274 |Total: 274 |Needed: ∞

It was a rather bright day, the birds chirped and the sun shone down onto the people of Fiore; these people were, more often than not, blind to the truths of this world; to what it really meant to be a part of this society. This was something that often made Vlad sick; why would they choose ignorance? It was this sentiment that would lead him down a rather dangerous, and rugged path. 

Letting out a slight sigh, Vlad decided it was time for him to test his abilities; well, this was a bit more than a test. This was something that would put his life in danger, if he was not careful. Reaching into his pouch he would grab hold of something that, to any other, would feel like jelly; molding to the mans grip as he applied more pressure, he would pull it out. At this time those around him who were unable to see the souls of others would simply see Vlad holding air; nothing would be in sight. Putting his hand to his face, the soul would form a thin layer over the male; yes, this would be hard for anyone to sense. It thinned too well, it adapted.

Letting out a slight chuckle, Vlad put on a smile and began his saunter into town; looking around this place was rather new to him. Not having to worry for any people chasing after him, he decided to take a bread. Walking into the nearest Inn, he realized something; they all had the same Guild Mark. "Well then~! Who do I speak to in order to join you guys!?" He laughed!

@All of Infinity Hydra
    HP:200| MP:100
    Vlad's Defiance: +25% dmg resistance
    Death's Blessing: +20% dmg
    Soul Resonance: +10% dmg
    Deaths Consumption: +3% MP/post
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Soul Infiltrates the Tavern {OPEN|INTRODUCTION} Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A Soul Infiltrates the Tavern {OPEN|INTRODUCTION}

Post by Wolfe 20th August 2016, 3:34 pm

Wolfe was making his way through town as he was picking up food for him and Ravana. Now that she was living with him, he found himself eating home a lot more. In the past he hadn't had an issue with eating at home, but since he loved alone it got quiet and boring which caused him to end up eating out all the time. However, it was actually a nice change in pace for him. It was one in many new changes for him recently. He was still getting used to having Ravana in his life, as well as now mentoring her. To top that off he had recently finished his exam and had ranked up and was now going to have do a few new and harder jobs soon.

Wolfe had just finished grabbing the las to what he needed in spices from the old woman who ran the kitchen at the local inn in the town. As he was getting ready to walk out of the building with the spices she had given him in hand when he heard a voice call out asking who they had to speak to, to join the guild. Wolfe stopped in mid step as he turned and looked past the bar he was walking past to see a young man standing there waiting for someone to answer him. Wolfe could only give a light laugh as he called out "Well you can start with me." Wolfe turned and made his way over to the young man while still carrying a large bag of spices in his hand. Wolfe smiled as he managed to shift the bag into one hand and hold it out to shake the hand of the young man, as he did this he focused on the man, and could tell he was a capable mage, and not a complete newbie. Wolfe assumed he had to be a guildless mage or something. He had started out that way himself, so it didn't strike him as odd "Name is Wolfe, the Head of the guild, I am not sure where my guild master is, but i can help you any way you might need. I have to drop these off, but if you want i can show you to the guild hall." Wolfe gave the man a welcoming nod as he awaited his answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

A Soul Infiltrates the Tavern {OPEN|INTRODUCTION} QO55HpX
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hollowed Summons
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A Soul Infiltrates the Tavern {OPEN|INTRODUCTION}

Post by Vlad 22nd August 2016, 3:40 pm

WC: ---- |Total: ---- |Needed: ----

Vlad would examine the tavern. It was very lively, with people from all over interacting. Hearing someone reply to his request he would look over to the male; he seemed to be a man who held some position in the guild, perhaps he would be a useful acquaintance. "Nice to meet you Wolfe! You can call me Cornelius! Why, I'd love a tour of the place. Please, do lead the way!" 

[OOC: I could have expanded this, but that would be me simply describing NPC's, tables, and chairs. Who really would enjoy that? Rather give a detailed reply on his thoughts as they transverse the tavern/guild]

@tag
    HP:200| MP:100
    Vlad's Defiance: +25% dmg resistance
    Death's Blessing: +20% dmg
    Soul Resonance: +10% dmg
    Deaths Consumption: +3% MP/post
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

A Soul Infiltrates the Tavern {OPEN|INTRODUCTION} Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:28 pm