Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Break After Moving A Few Tons of Books(Social/Open to FT)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

A Break After Moving A Few Tons of Books(Social/Open to FT) Empty A Break After Moving A Few Tons of Books(Social/Open to FT)

Post by ivyleaf33 24th July 2016, 9:17 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Something wasn't quite right. It was rather obvious that things were different from the outside, but it wasn't quite what was gnawing at the letter mage. Only around a week or so ago, Fairy Tail, one of the most famous legal guilds in Fiore's status had been changed. To dark. Even now, Sorano's mind was still muddled over the matter. So far, she'd been too busy to worry too much about the whole situation. Jobs, along with moving to an entirely new PLANET had taken up most her time. After trying to transport the old cabin through mirror to Tetsukazu and failing, Sorano and Hoshi had attempted a moving it piece by piece, then gave up altogether and rented a place in Fairy Hills. Even then, they had to transport the shocking number of books Sorano had without destroying anything with the sheer weight.

Even though that was rather annoying and all, it was over. It was over, and now the letter mage could think again. Mulling over the huge change that had come over the close-knit guild, she no longer knew what to do. Having promised to do good to make up for what she had done in the past, a legal mage had been the definite way to go. But then, Sorano had ended up making ties with one particular, ill-fated guild... She was back on the darker end of the spectrum. Slumping over the table, she let herself be indecisive as always.
    wordstagged

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Break After Moving A Few Tons of Books(Social/Open to FT) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Break After Moving A Few Tons of Books(Social/Open to FT) Empty Re: A Break After Moving A Few Tons of Books(Social/Open to FT)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 24th July 2016, 6:43 pm

" What's up, Sorano?You look like you may think yourself to death." Takumi looked at the other mage, remembering a time not that long ago when she and Mura had helped him. If anything was wrong, he would try to help, because that was the kind of person he was. For once, Takumi was'nt followed by his pet, and sat down next to the other mage with a small sigh. He had taken Fairy Tail going dark pretty badly as well, because he had come here to be a good mage, a light, respectable one. Not that it mattered too much, he had come to care for his guildmates like family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

A Break After Moving A Few Tons of Books(Social/Open to FT) Empty Re: A Break After Moving A Few Tons of Books(Social/Open to FT)

Post by ivyleaf33 25th July 2016, 6:49 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Sorano blinked, and straightened at the presence of an aura approaching. Ah. It was that mage with his sister in a dark guild or something of the sort. "Hello, Takumi-san," she said calmly, having quickly reverted from her former distracted self to her usual stiff and formal self. "Well, if one could think themselves to death, I don't think it would be happening anytime soon. The world seems too busy to think too deeply these days." It was nice just to make conversation for once, without talking about all matter of serious things.

Dark eyes quickly scanned over Takumi's aura, a small sigh escaping her lips as she found the same somewhat depressed air that she'd seen in the auras of many other guildmates. "So, you think Tetsukazu's a good place to stay? The new guild hall is truly quite a wonder." To take her mind off more serious matters, she began to guide the conversation route. Glancing around the guild hall when she had first set eyes upon the treehouse structure, she had been amazed. It was a beautiful place, full of natural wonders never she had never seen before. It helped that they were situated in a forest, the environment Sorano had loved in all her life.
    wordstagged

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 28th July 2016, 5:11 pm

Three huge trees, a town full of fireflies that had taken a loving to the Guild. Perhaps they were some kind of ancient Fairy Tribe from the planet itself that had gone extinct. Sensing the Guilds connection to the Fairies of another planet, perhaps they took a liking to the Guild upon their nomad like arrival to the world.

More study perhaps.

Rose put her quill down, a huge feather meant for writing with ink as it ran out. She then looked over at Hera, amidst the bustling town that was Fairy Tail now. Lamps hung everywhere, as random wisps flew by, leaving magical shimmering sounds in the air as they passed.

Hera stood, with her arms crossed; looking out against the town. Silent. Rose would merely stare at her, recalling all the adventures she'd shared with her father. About how she herself came to Earthland in search of her Father's Exceed, Garfield. Who was now the ruling Prince of Edolas. Thinking back on it all, she was blessed to have come this far alongside the Reyold family. She wondered where Alyia was, she'd been rather reclusive since Heero had died. Unlike Hera, who took her rage out on just about anyone she could. Although Hera was also extremely protective of those she loved.

"Let's go Rose." Hera said, keeping her arms crossed as she began moving through the Guild Grounds, walking right into the old Guild Hall. Much the same, just built into the huge center tree of the three. The wondrous town behind her drowning out amidst the sound of people talking.

Joining her guildmates, Hera would catch most of the conversation as Rose would land on Hera's shoulder swishing her tail.

"Too busy to think deeply? A little piece and quiet never hurt anyone." she commented. Looking over to Takumi, she would stare at him. Wondering how he felt about everything. He had been close with her father, most likely like most of the Guild and was likely in shock from his defeat at the hands of Acnologia.

She wondered briefly where her mother was, Alyia. A wizard of Fairy Tail nearly without equal in the worlds at large. Her power surpassed her mothers, but only by a small amount. Too think that her father was more powerful than them both was beyond reasoning.

"How have you been Takumi-san? Still keeping a cool head I hope?" she joked, but said in a serious tone as she smiled smally at him. Putting a hand on her hip, she looked over to Ivy. "Did you really have to bring all those Books? I suppose Fairy Tail's library was legendary on Earthland....I doubt anything on this planet can read though....I swear I saw a damn Pterodactyl fly by the other day...."

Rose smirked as Hera seemed serious in posture, but had her Dad's sense of humor without her even knowing it.

× Bio
    × Magic

A Break After Moving A Few Tons of Books(Social/Open to FT) Rose

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 29th July 2016, 7:19 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    A flash of bright light caused Sorano to blink slightly when she turned her head, and she twisted around to see their former guild master's daughter Hera standing there. Just as Heero's had been, Hera's magical aura was bright with astonishing magic levels to rival her father's It was only to be expected, the mage having the parents she did. "Ah, hello, Hera-san," always feeling awkward calling the daughter by what she called the father, Sorano had resorted to calling her by given name. Listening to what the older girl had to say on their conversation, Sorano would respond to the blonde's opinion with an agreeing nod. As time passes on, she could recall how relaxed the atmosphere was in the Phoenix Mountains compared to the more rushed one there had been the last time she had visited. During the attack from the Priory, so much had changed it was hard for her to recognize home.

She caught Hera's intense stare towards Takumi. From what she saw, the woman was rather empathetic and understood people fairly well. Perhaps she was worried, which was shown somewhat in her comment towards him. Blinking as Hera turned to address her in a somewhat humorous way, Sorano frowned slightly. "Books do make up much of my magic, after all." She frowned even deeper at her next words. "That would be quite a shame if it were so. What better way to learn from others than books? And if there was a pterodactyl on Tetsukazu, I wouldn't be surprised. I believe I sighted a Dodo bird yesterday." make up much of my magic, after all."
    wordstagged

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 30th July 2016, 1:59 pm

"This place actually helps. I can't stand magnolia anymore, not after what Kyoko did. She killed our sister and sent me her head in a box! This place gives me a fresh start, though I do miss Chiyo."
    Takumi looked down at this, his now-white hair all over the place, a hugely spikey mess. The ice mage hated being dark now, but it wasn't as if there was anything he could do. Fairy tail was still there, and still family, and that was all he needed. The small young man clenched his hands into fists to conceal the fact that they were shaking, though he could not conceal the fact that the rest of his body was shaking as well. His sapphire-blue eyes were blank and empty, though his body had betrayed his true emotions by shaking. Takumi was fed up with everything, especially the fact that Fairy Tail was dark now.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 31st July 2016, 7:04 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Sorano nodded sagely along with what Takumi had said in response to Heero's casual question. One thing she had learned about the slightly newer guild member was that he was a talker. To vent his troubles or to calm himself down, he would be constantly talking away, saying things that would have pained Sorano to say had she been in his shoes. This was one such case, as Takumi angrily let out the events of what had occurred with all the dramatics surrounding his now-dark sister. It was certainly very tragic, but as an emotionless girl couldn't exactly weep for the loss of a life, she merely stared back at the two older mages, eyes seeming to be cold and uncaring, which was pretty much the truth.

As usual, Takumi never did much to hide how he felt, and even without reading his aura Sorano could easily tell he was going into the 'determined hero's mode many mages often went into. Noting his shaking body, she would state the obvious was she so often did in the guild. "You're shaking." The monotonous words drifted from her mouth, and it was obvious that Sorano had little else to say on the matter. "It's very nice here, similar to my old homes in that forest near Magnolia and in the Phoenix Mountains," she added, wanting to keep the conversation going to clear her head. Meditation was rather tiresome, and she found that occupying herself in other forms helped sooth her troubles in better ways.
    wordstagged

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:10 pm