Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Haxos moving West [Open to any in the area]

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Book of the Molten King
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Haxos moving West [Open to any in the area] Empty Haxos moving West [Open to any in the area]

Post by Greiztoph 5th July 2014, 12:27 pm

Haxos continues following the steel tracks on the ground that the humans placed so that he may find anywhere horribly affected by humans as he approaches Kunugi.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

-+Nevraygrr Smordereckt+-     -+Molten Holder Magic+-

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Nevraygrr's Battle Music:
    Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Experience : 56.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: War's Descent
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Haxos moving West [Open to any in the area] Empty Re: Haxos moving West [Open to any in the area]

Post by Silvaetus 5th July 2014, 4:00 pm

Still on the search for his sister Silvaeatus headed for Magnolia. The distance was great, but no hindrance. There were rail way lines strewn throughout the country and so it was easy to travel to the city. Only he did not use a train…or at least one that was conventional for the time. Instead the scientist decided to use this opportunity to test his newest creation: The mark II Rail delivery system. Essentially it was bullet train that travelled at 500 km/h and could stop almost instantaneously. His eye scanned the path in front of him with unnatural speed as the land scape blurred past him. A massive, human figure caught his eye. Intrigued by it he set the short 10 meter cabin of a train to stop just beside him.
    As he dismounted the rail-based vehicle Silvaetus looked at the man clothed in animal hides. His weapons buzzing as he readied them in case something were to happen, his drone hovering in the sky. With his usual friendly voice he asked “Hey there stranger! Do you require some assistance? This part of the land tends to be rather unforgiving.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Haxos moving West [Open to any in the area] Empty Re: Haxos moving West [Open to any in the area]

Post by Greiztoph 5th July 2014, 4:24 pm

Haxos looked at the strange little man and his odd metal contraption, "not overly just traveling west to deal with a disturbance in nature," he stated eyeing up the man.

Thinking to himself, 'he smells like a machine, must be the one who built this machine and most likely has many more machines.'

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 5th July 2014, 4:29 pm

"If you are traveling west, then we are headed the same way" he turned down his weapons an sent the drone flying off on patrol once more "I am not one to interfere with another's business, but I would like to offer you a ride. This bad boy will get you anywhere you want in minimal time...so far at least." Silvaetus looked out towards the horizon "What is this 'disturbance' you seek to correct?"

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 5th July 2014, 4:33 pm

Haos watches the drone fly off, "Something is amiss with a forest somewhere, the only way you could help is by helping the forests you pass by, the big steel beast ride I must decline." as he continues walking near the tracks.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 5th July 2014, 4:42 pm

'Steel beast?' the mage thought to himself 'I've had my inventions called a lot of things...but never something like this' He watched as the other man started walking on. Now he was at a dilemma: Silvaetus desperately wanted to complete recovering data from the train...but the new acquaintance was too interesting to be left alone. On the other hand, he himself was a mage and a master of technology - no obstacle would delay his desires! A few short adjustments inside the vehicle and the data would be recorded automatically. With haste in his step he followed the fur-coated man, his curiosity growing by the second. If they were truly headed for a forest it was a perfect opportunity to also collect data on the local flora and fauna. "Sooo...what's your name stranger?"

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 6th July 2014, 4:47 am

Haxos look to the small man standing beside him, "I am Haxos the Feral wizard, yourself?"

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 6th July 2014, 7:31 am

„I am a mere scientist“ Silvaetus laughed „All I wish is to create magnificent technological wonders. My name is Silvaetus Medley, a weapons manufacturer of Saber Tooth." He pointed to the guild’s insignia on his chest plate. “Would you mind telling me what sort of disturbance you wish to stop?”

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 6th July 2014, 7:34 am

Haxos looks west, "I couldn't tell you all I know is something is not right there... whether it be that the earth is merely barren or a beast is on a rampage I could not tell you."

Haxos takes a small pause, "do you create any technologies that could help mother earth or are there purely to better mankind while giving nothing back to our mother?"

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 6th July 2014, 10:21 am

Kaseki emerged from behind a tree. For the last several hours he had been following a strange scent. "The circle..." he thought. He loved the circles. They tasted so great to the plant man. "That stupid girl took my last one..." he thought... "She ate my dammed cookie."

Kaseki saw the two individuals. He yelled over, "HELLO FRIENDS! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KILL SOMETHING TODAY... OR SOMETHING?"

Kaseki noticed the other man... a familiar man. He ran up, it was almost insane at the speed... for now he stood before the two. "Silvaetus, it appears you joined the ranks of a legal, good for you." Kaseki looked upon the other man. "Now let me introduce myself... I am Kaseki "Kuraikage". I am a mage of the darkest guild in Fiore, Savage Skull." he smiled. "But that alone does not make me evil. Kekeke." he laughed.

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 6th July 2014, 10:26 am

As Kaseki moved towards them Haxos stepped back almost as fast as the stranger approached, sniffing him and noticing a distinct smell of death. "I have no interest in killing anything currently," as he shows the sack of dried meat on his waist, "as for my name I am Haxos. I do not belong to any of these... so called guilds and I am unsure as to what the word Fiore means."

The word evil did not worry Haxos as balance must be maintained in the world as evil is required.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 6th July 2014, 12:45 pm

„I can create machines that aid nature, but my specialty is that which destroys. But I do have a fascination for lethal things that come from nature if that counts” Silvaetus answered Haxos. He turned around hearing a familiar voice. It was the man with a wooden body – he introduced himself as Kaseki. “My circumstances are as surprising to me as they are to you, mister…Kaseki was it?” he eyed the exposed, unnatural flesh of the dark mage. “And blind murder isn’t my current goal. Right now this man” he pointed at Haxos “has gotten me intrigued. Apparently there is a natural disturbance my scanners have not picked up…and yet he has…” The sun’s scornful rays were almost cooking SIlvaetus even in his light armor. “Lead the way Feral Mage. This heat is boiling me alive and I wish to analyse the occurrence before it disappears!”

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 6th July 2014, 8:14 pm

"Pity, I did love the taste of blood." Said Kaseki. It was a deeper tone, a more sinister twist to his mood. Kaseki continued as if it did not occur.

"Killing? Now why would we do that? We have Dragon Fang upon us! Dragon Fang arud us! We can all be who we want... with a little help. Dragon Fang, after all, is the one group that the dark fear and the light is afraid of..." he smiled. "But that is not the time for this. Please, Mr... Haxos? Lead the way to this disturbance."

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 7th July 2014, 4:54 am

Haxos nods to Kaseki and Silvaetus and continues to head west along the tracks, "it is still a long ways from here, maybe a few days march. Magic does not seem to flow there and I must discover why."

A human who smells of machinery and another who smells of nothing but death, thinking to himself 'maybe they will lose interest and leave...'

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 7th July 2014, 5:55 am

„No magic?!“ Silvaetus was shocked. In a world where magic was a common, even necessary in part, a disturbance could mean one of few things. “In all my studies I have never read of a natural phenomenon that could have an effect as such. Whatever this disturbance is it could only be manmade…Otherwise it would mean the discovery of a new natural law.” A void in magic in the middle of nowhere. The situation becomes more intriguing as he hears about it. The researcher within him was clawing at his mind, demanding him to proceed faster. The mage’s breathing became unsteady with excitement. Whatever was the cause, he would be the one to claim and experiment on it.

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th July 2014, 6:33 am

Kaseki began to laugh. He chuckled at the thought, no magic? "Sounds like a familiar place to me. A place I strive. Ah, the benefits of being an enchanted creature..." he thought.

Kaseki began to follow the man, for he had peaked his interest. However something was of the matter, he could feel it... It didn't feel like they were going to "that place." So he began, "There is a place not far from here that nullifies all magic power. It's called Neutral Grounds. It's a place of non-magical crimes, it's also the hub of my Dragon Fang Exports and Imports. I highly doubt you want to go to that land, but if we must, perhaps we shall take a larger party. It's quite dangerous there."

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 7th July 2014, 6:40 am

Haxos stops and looked at Kaseki speaking with a furious voice, "you mean to say this is a known place and no one wants to do anything to fix it... how could they not feel the death of that area?"

Haxos couldn't believe how careless people were, did they really think killing part of the flow was necessary, why has no one tried to heal it, is it possible to heal such damage?

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 7th July 2014, 6:55 am

"I would not worry Haxos. Any place devoid of magic was intentionally created that way as a safe haven for non-magical humans. But it is more likely that the area has magic-restricting minerals in its ground...still I must admit there might be some ecological damage..." concluded Silvaetus. Humans in this age were so fragile and scared without magic. He saw it as a mere convenience and believed that mankind could survive without a problem if magic were to disappear. After all technology would fill the void of magic in the end. The mage turned to Kaseki "Correct me if I am wrong, but if the Neutral Grounds are in fact a known place then there should be railways connected to or at least through it" a virtual map of the area appeared before Silvaetus as he pushed a button on his arm "If you could show me where exactly it is, or at least what direction we should head towards, then we could arrive there in mere hours!" He signaled his experimental bullet train to return to his location. As it arrived beside the group the mage turned to the other two "Haxos, I know you turned down my offer once. But if you truly want to solve the issue and minimize any damage you might fear then this is the quickest way. And Kaseki...tell us more about this Dragon Fang you mentioned..."

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th July 2014, 7:06 am

"Hm, only if there was a way to quickly travel to Neutral Grounds AND show you Dragon Fang..." he started to laugh a sinister laugh. To anyone he was going insane... to the ones that knew, Kaseki was being possess. It was his Soul-Brother... Kodai. "You two are fools if you want to take that horrid train there. The station there is full of criminals. You both would be eaten alive. I for one would not, for I have... 'friends' there. However, if you truly want the best way there, we'll take my boat. My friend Ravage is the master of the ship, and he is our Dragon Fang agent."

Kaseki stopped walking. He pointed two directions ahead of them, the right and left. "Left we will have my boat, we will get there in no time, arrive with weapons, and we'll walk into the city. Right we will have the train, we arrive unarmed, arrive just as fast, and face an assault of criminals." he smiled. "They call me Kodai by the way, I'm the more... fun, Kaseki."

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 7th July 2014, 7:12 am

Haxos has reached a dilemma, one humans wants to take a train while the other wants to take a boat, both of which are completely unnecessary to Haxos. Haxos then sits down crossing his legs and arms and begins channeling magic energy into his legs, arms, and lungs. "Point me in the right direction and if we see eachother there then we shall meet again, not to be rude but I dislike none personal means of transportation."

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 7th July 2014, 7:19 am

"Suit yourself Haxos" and it truly was indifferent to him whether or not he would come. Haxos did not show any biologically significant traits and Silvaetus had already all the information he could get from him. "You honestly think that I would be defenseless, dark mage?" he laughed "As long as I create my machines beforehand they will continue to function! Magic is merely my method of mass production! These canons I carry have enough ammunition to survive a small siege! Never the less...I accept your offer. This boat of yours sound interesting enough to study..."

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th July 2014, 7:34 am

"Mr. Haxos, shall you not meet my friend? We have many treats aboard, and lots of drinks, ales... stuff like that." Kaseki continued in his kinder tone.

Just then a boat emerged from the clouds. It looks nothing more than a simple wooden boat... however this was in the sky.

Haxos moving West [Open to any in the area] Flying10

"And if you don't accompany us, perhaps I should explain a bit of Dragon Fang...." he said with a smile, "We are all individuals fighting for each other. We don't care how we get things done, as long as it gets done. Together we will collectively discover the secrets of Fiore. Together we will unite the land. Together we live in our own freedom. Together we will accept those that have no where else to go. Together we unite for the greater cause. Together... we are strong."

Rope ladders began to swing down from the ship, "Haxos, why don't you join the adventure. If you just go alone, so be it..." he turned to the other man, "Silvaetus, will you join the ranks of Dragon Fang? Or shall you climb aboard and find out what we truly have to offer?"

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 7th July 2014, 9:28 am

"Feral Magic, Beast Stride," as he says the word his arms and legs become slightly larger than normal as he leans forward on all fours.

Haxos looks to the other two, "sorry but I can transport myself long distances, as for you Slivaetus take care with your interesting friend." as he launches forward into a steady stride.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 7th July 2014, 3:10 pm

Silvaetus looked at the ship as it let down a rope ladder. "Well then. I believe we'll see each other on the other side then." he told Haxos "Have a safe trip...and don't get lost on the way." A final glance at his prized train and finally climbed up the rope. Another command and the train sped away once more, far off into the distance. "Let's see what you have in store, Kaseki."

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th July 2014, 3:25 pm

Kaseki climbed up the ladder to get aboard his ship. "What an adventure this shall be." he said to himself. "I meet a beast man and something short of an alien... What joy I have..."

[/Exit Thread]

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:06 am