Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Introduction

Nehelenia
    Nehelenia

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Nehelenia 2nd July 2016, 4:26 am

Hello everyone and nice to meet you all! :)

I've been on this RP once before a few years ago but school came up and I had loads to do and was not capable of actively participating but I've been missing this site real bad so I thought I'd come back and try RP-ing again. Now about me I am a 20 years old hungarian girl attending university. My hobbies are sports , especially swimming, hanging out with friends, manga, anime, partying and drawing well creating any art in general. I study chemical engineering and am a bit of a science nerd as well. I am not yet familiar with all the new mechanics of the site and I may get a bit lost from time to time so if it's not too much trouble I'd really appreciate some help with correcting my mistakes.

Thanks to everyone in advance and I hope we'll have a lot of fun RP-ing together!
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Cecile 2nd July 2016, 4:29 am

Welcome back is in order then xD Looking forward to Roleplaying again? If we ever did :p Anyways hop onto the chatbox, and have some fun.
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by FeitanKazeshini 2nd July 2016, 5:25 am

Welcome back to the site. Laughing Coffin welcomes all site members old or new and if you ever need any help, or would like to get some just PM me I'd be happy to help you out in any way that I can.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    Nehelenia
    Nehelenia

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Experience : 0